Author Topic: Goodbye Gruden  (Read 5028 times)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Re: Goodbye Gruden
« Reply #100 on: October 12, 2021, 05:15:58 AM »
Good riddance.
He was stupid to leave a paper trail. However, I'm willing to bet that you have said some things in your life, that today's cancel culture would be up in arms over. Don't be a hypocrite.

These people are way too sensitive, and the powers that be, are using it to their advantage.

It's getting to the point where they can remove anyone they want.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: October 12, 2021, 05:42:09 AM »
He was stupid to leave a paper trail. However, I'm willing to bet that you have said some things in your life, that today's cancel culture would be up in arms over. Don't be a hypocrite.

These people are way too sensitive, and the powers that be, are using it to their advantage.

That is your comeback?  You would make a lousy defense attorney. ::)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: October 12, 2021, 05:50:14 AM »
That is your comeback?  You would make a lousy defense attorney. ::)
I wasn't defending Gruden. He is a moron.

I'm just saying that every single one of us is guilty of saying things in our life, that these softies would cry over. My point is: don't be a hypocrite.

Maybe someday someone will be saying "good riddance" about you. You aren't better than anyone else.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #103 on: October 12, 2021, 06:02:39 AM »

Everyone has said something once in their lives to offend someone.  the best story is this woman who was going to the be youngest editor of Vogue magazine.  Some jealous bitch dug up old tweets where she said shit about asians so they didn't give this person the job but then the same person that brought this shit up had tweets where she said kneegar so they fired her.  haha.  People are just kunts today.

Shakh

• Getbig II
« Reply #104 on: October 12, 2021, 06:04:22 AM »

Gruden is a racist misogynist homophobic narcissistic ASSHOLE and your only criticism of him is that he was stupid to leave a paper trail?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: October 12, 2021, 06:04:57 AM »
Everyone has said something once in their lives to offend someone.  the best story is this woman who was going to the be youngest editor of Vogue magazine.  Some jealous bitch dug up old tweets where she said shit about asians so they didn't give this person the job but then the same person that brought this shit up had tweets where she said kneegar so they fired her.  haha.  People are just kunts today.
Exactly my point. This age old saying applies here: Don't throw stones when you live in a glass house.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: October 12, 2021, 06:15:39 AM »
Gruden is a racist misogynist homophobic narcissistic ASSHOLE and your only criticism of him is that he was stupid to leave a paper trail?
Im saying that EVERYONE has said something that would potentially offend others.

Does that mean everyone should be fired or shamed into resigning? The fact is, if Gruden never wrote those emails, and instead spoke the same things in person, he still would have his job.

He sealed his fate when he talked shit about the head of the players union, Roger Goodell, and NFL owners. Way too many powerful people wanted him gone.

If you have ever made a race joke, you are now a racist.

If you have ever referred to a woman as a slut, then you are a mysoginist.

If you have ever made a gay joke or said someone is a fag, you are homophobic.

See how ridiculous this is all becoming?

By today's cancel culture standards, we are all of the above and more.

Which is why I say don't be a hypocrite.

Shakh

• Getbig II
« Reply #107 on: October 12, 2021, 06:32:49 AM »
Im saying that EVERYONE has said something that would potentially offend others.

He offended everyone of color everyone who is gay and he probably offended all women

Shakh

• Getbig II
« Reply #108 on: October 12, 2021, 06:43:18 AM »
Does that mean everyone should be fired or shamed into resigning? The fact is, if Gruden never wrote those emails, and instead spoke the same things in person, he still would have his job.

People who are in the public eye especially in sports where many children look up to and admire them do need to show respect for others and yes had he just said those nasty comments without the evidence he would still have his job just like Derek Chauvin would still be a police officer had there been no video of his murder of George Floyd

Tom

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #109 on: October 12, 2021, 06:47:13 AM »
context and nuance matters....

gruden using the "F" word about others, racist and misogyny terms and so on and on a REGULAR basis is quite different from any of us once in awhile or a long time ago telling a bad joke... Personally? i've never used the "F" word or the "N" word in anyway......

like i said context and nuance matters!.. if someone shoot you and another person slaps your hand they are NOT the same thing and should be judged accordingly!...

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #110 on: October 12, 2021, 07:19:19 AM »
He called Biden a “Clueless nervous pussy”

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #111 on: October 12, 2021, 07:28:06 AM »
Why is someone digging up 10 year old emails anyways? How did the NYT get access to them?

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #112 on: October 12, 2021, 08:35:06 AM »
He called Biden a “Clueless nervous pussy”

I went from hating Gruden to loving him based on that quote alone. That and the Roger Goodell ripfest.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #113 on: October 12, 2021, 08:35:16 AM »
Why is someone digging up 10 year old emails anyways? How did the NYT get access to them?

See my above post and that’s part of the reason

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: October 12, 2021, 08:51:45 AM »

gruden using the "F" word about others, racist and misogyny terms and so on and on a REGULAR basis is quite different from any of us once in awhile or a long time ago telling a bad joke... Personally? i've never used the "F" word or the "N" word in anyway......

like i said context and nuance matters!.. if someone shoot you and another person slaps your hand they are NOT the same thing and should be judged accordingly!...

Gruden should have identified as a gay African American  transgender woman imprisoned in a white mans body.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #115 on: October 12, 2021, 09:25:52 AM »
This cancel culture bullshit looks like it's here to stay. It's going to be part of our society's downfall.

The sad thing, is all of the hypocritical fucks out there, who lead the charge in these types of things.

Every single one of us, have said shit in the past that would get us in hot water in today's climate.

The mistake Gruden made, and what most people make, is leaving a paper trail with emails and social media posts.

Have you guys seen Dave Chappelle's new special? Now the LGBTQ are trying to cancel his ass over some jokes!

Pathetic, weak, culture we have become.

You must be off the soy bro, I didn’t even realize this was you posting.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #116 on: October 12, 2021, 09:53:00 AM »
Good riddance.

That will look good on your tombstone when you inevitably take your own life, rump ranger.
~

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: October 12, 2021, 09:57:46 AM »
Are you a Strawman gimmick?  You can't really be this weak minded.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: October 12, 2021, 10:24:24 AM »
That will look good on your tombstone when you inevitably take your own life, rump ranger.

Are you in junior high school?  If you want to insult me you will have to try harder.  ::)

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #119 on: October 12, 2021, 10:30:26 AM »
Are you in junior high school?  If you want to insult me you will have to try harder.  ::)

No one is trying to insult you, flip boy.  Just stating facts.
~

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #120 on: October 12, 2021, 10:35:38 AM »

Liars are pathetic

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: October 12, 2021, 10:52:16 AM »
Al Davis would have given him a raise

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #122 on: October 12, 2021, 01:11:14 PM »

He sealed his fate when he talked shit about the head of the players union, Roger Goodell, and NFL owners. Way too many powerful people wanted him gone.

If you have ever made a race joke, you are now a racist.

If you have ever referred to a woman as a slut, then you are a mysoginist.

If you have ever made a gay joke or said someone is a fag, you are homophobic.

See how ridiculous this is all becoming?

By today's cancel culture standards, we are all of the above and more.

Which is why I say don't be a hypocrite.

Go suck a cock, you guy loving, obese, impotent, alcoholic phaggot.

Cancel this suckboi! 😁

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: October 12, 2021, 01:43:14 PM »
Gruden will get another job.

He only said bad stuff. Guys like Antonio Brown, Richard Sherman, Frank Clark, Aldon Smith, etc….
actually committed crimes against people and they are still employed.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #124 on: October 12, 2021, 01:48:00 PM »

Are you in grade school referring to homo as the ‘F’ word? Lol.  Fuck is the F word.  Let me tell you. When you see the N word.  Don’t you actually think the full word in your head? Think about it.