Author Topic: Steve Kuclo - What;s is up...  (Read 22313 times)

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
Re: Steve Kuclo
« Reply #100 on: October 31, 2021, 03:19:55 PM »
That post is from 30 weeks ago. The cracks were already a mile wide then. Honestly, one of them might kill the other within the next 6 months.

Hahaha - should checked the date - thanks for pointing out my stupidity!

Fair enough - I withdraw my slur upon her character (but it was still funny to see people push back on her God-bothering...)
T

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #101 on: October 31, 2021, 03:27:18 PM »
Hahaha - should checked the date - thanks for pointing out my stupidity!

Fair enough - I withdraw my slur upon her character (but it was still funny to see people push back on her God-bothering...)

Not stupid at all. It seems like the person who originally posted it was trying to imply it was recent.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: October 31, 2021, 04:08:42 PM »
Even if not recent, it’s freaking weird.

Religious people justify anything by mixing in their religion.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #103 on: November 01, 2021, 02:26:54 AM »
So she went full retard?

Nothing in that entire diatribe made sense. Sounds like she suffers from a lot of mental illnesses and they are a dysfunctional couple.

Not since this recent disappearance of Steve - that post was from a while back.

But it does appear that she holds these views now. I'm not so sure when they started, or what prompted them. It could just be a woman hitting the wall thing.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #104 on: November 01, 2021, 02:32:16 AM »
I love it when people bat back the fucking advices people try and give ;D

tallulah_j_c
and my opinion is, when someone is confident, they don't need fillers and botox. Also, why is it that you care so much about hyphenated names? Just mind your own business and focus on more important issues. Many folks are happily married for years, longer than your marriage, and they hyphenated name. You have got to stop with your opinions that have nothing to do with God. God is bigger than your small opinions.

enannaninterior
Says the woman who is still called Amanda Latona on Instagram..

LMAO.

I'm tempted to post this:

matt_thunderbay
I'm intrigued that no matter how hot a woman is, her vagina always smells a bit fishy. That no matter how perfect a woman may look, this is always the case. Getbig legend "The Squadfather" once said in 2006 that this humanizes super hot women a little, and makes them more approachable. PS - love that scent!

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #105 on: November 01, 2021, 02:50:49 AM »
Not stupid at all. It seems like the person who originally posted it was trying to imply it was recent.

Are you Black Colombu now?

How do you figure that, based on anything I wrote? This was the extent of my post:

And it goes on like this...

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNDO2UdnhcV/

So I had a short post that included a [...], which would encourage anyone to click on the link to see it for themselves.

Next I included the actual link which had the date visible, and I only cut the post off where I did because that's the biggest screenshot my phone allowed.

At no point was it suggested that THIS experience with Steve caused her to become religious. In fact, on sway's post on page two, it looked like Amanda's religious awakening happened as a function of her age [approaching, and then turning, 40], explicitly distinct and prior to her meeting Steve in the first place:

Lol for anyone defending Amanda. Girl dated a lot of guys when she lived here in Vegas. Including Jays boy Mark Anthony. Girl got around big time…… was getting close to the 40th b-day, then turned super Christian, then ran off with Kuclo to Texas. Shes got a temper, this won’t end well for him.

^ Looks pretty clear to me that Amanda's religiosity predated Steve [and this Dan Bongino incident], so on what basis are you suggesting that I was intentionally trying to hide the date of Amanda's Instagram post?

I linked to her post and stated that it continued [as in - "click this link that has the Instagram post date on it, for those who want to read more"].

The date wasn't exactly incognegro. Quite the opposite, I would say.

I love how I made a post comprising only three components, only one of which would suggest I was purposely trying to mislead people about the date [the fact that the picture I attached had the date cut off - and only because it literally didn't fit on my phone, so I couldn't screenshot it], and yet you assumed that.

Again, are you a Black Colombu?

Rhetorical question. The answer is yes.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #106 on: November 01, 2021, 05:14:08 AM »
Are you Black Colombu now?

How do you figure that, based on anything I wrote? This was the extent of my post:

Hmmm... what could it have been? Could it have been the fact that the only thing you wrote was "and it goes on like this"... which makes absolutely no sense describing a months old post about a relationship that has clearly changed since then? Could it be the fact that a  caption that would have actually made sense is something like "from a few months ago"? Could it be that you had already posted multiple times in this thread, including several times on that page, yet your first post from instagram followed a string of posts that WERE updates of her recent posts? Could it be the fact that the string of posters following your post actually DID assume it was a recent post?  Could it be the fact that  if she had posted that after finding out her husband was cheating on her it would read with a completely different context? Does pointing out the obvious make me Black Colombo? Was Colombo known for solving mysteries or for pointing out the obvious?

Those are rhetorical questions. The answer is more obvious than the fact that you were trying to imply that the post you linked to was recent.

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #107 on: November 01, 2021, 01:21:01 PM »
Never trust a bodybuilder!

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: November 01, 2021, 01:33:41 PM »
She's a religious nutjob.

How anyone can be with a woman who acts like her is insane.

Glad Steve has moved on.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: November 01, 2021, 01:46:04 PM »
Her new profile reads

Once you’ve been betrayed, U take on a whole new confidence.

https://instagram.com/amandalatona?utm_medium=copy_link

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: November 01, 2021, 01:48:54 PM »

Glad Steve has moved on.

Insane women tend to be great in bed. They will ride your dick off (after they're done smelling it)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #111 on: November 02, 2021, 04:01:45 AM »
Hmmm... what could it have been? Could it have been the fact that the only thing you wrote was "and it goes on like this"... which makes absolutely no sense describing a months old post about a relationship that has clearly changed since then? Could it be the fact that a  caption that would have actually made sense is something like "from a few months ago"? Could it be that you had already posted multiple times in this thread, including several times on that page, yet your first post from instagram followed a string of posts that WERE updates of her recent posts? Could it be the fact that the string of posters following your post actually DID assume it was a recent post?  Could it be the fact that  if she had posted that after finding out her husband was cheating on her it would read with a completely different context? Does pointing out the obvious make me Black Colombo? Was Colombo known for solving mysteries or for pointing out the obvious?

Those are rhetorical questions. The answer is more obvious than the fact that you were trying to imply that the post you linked to was recent.

The POST ITSELF GOES ON. Because, as you can clearly see from the screenshot I posted, a screenshot any larger won't fit on a standard size phone.

Hence why I added the [...], and linked to the post itself; to show that the post seen in the screenshot I attached but was cut off due to size restraints on my device, continues at the link I included in my post, which clearly has the date on it.

How does it make  sense to link to the post that includes the date of the post, if my goal was to hide the date from people?

Ordinarily, I wouldn't give a shit, but you are accusing me of sort of making implications about Amanda, with how I worded it.

I didn't do that, and the primary reason why I didn't make it a point to state that it was an old post was because I included a link which clearly shows the date for anyone clicking it.

I get that most people don't read past the headline - but most people will at least check the date of something before commenting on it being new news.

As I said, if my goal was to obfuscate the date to force Taffin to comment on it like it was a new post from Amanda [who used to suck the cock and swallow the sperm of AJ McLean of the Backstreet Boys], I would have purposely not included the link. That would have been superior obfuscation.

Right?

Anyway, I feel you are the Black Colombu.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #112 on: November 02, 2021, 05:09:44 AM »
The POST ITSELF GOES ON. Because, as you can clearly see from the screenshot I posted, a screenshot any larger won't fit on a standard size phone.

Hence why I added the [...], and linked to the post itself; to show that the post seen in the screenshot I attached but was cut off due to size restraints on my device, continues at the link I included in my post, which clearly has the date on it.

How does it make  sense to link to the post that includes the date of the post, if my goal was to hide the date from people?

Ordinarily, I wouldn't give a shit, but you are accusing me of sort of making implications about Amanda, with how I worded it.

I didn't do that, and the primary reason why I didn't make it a point to state that it was an old post was because I included a link which clearly shows the date for anyone clicking it.

I get that most people don't read past the headline - but most people will at least check the date of something before commenting on it being new news.

As I said, if my goal was to obfuscate the date to force Taffin to comment on it like it was a new post from Amanda [who used to suck the cock and swallow the sperm of AJ McLean of the Backstreet Boys], I would have purposely not included the link. That would have been superior obfuscation.

Right?

Anyway, I feel you are the Black Colombu.

Hey Matt!

No harm, no foul

Good to see you around these parts again

Taf 8)
T

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #113 on: November 02, 2021, 06:58:51 AM »

Hey Matt!

No harm, no foul

Good to see you around these parts again

Taf 8)

Thanks, Taffin!

I do find it hilarious that Amanda Latona used to suck the cock of a Backstreet Boy.

How does that expression go?:

"Meeting the person who shook the hand of the person who shook the hand of the person who sucked the cock of..."

Something like that.

LOL @ the article "Amanda Latona's dating history". It seems to go back to the Ironage. To be fair, she doesn't really look 42.

Why did Steve pick an elderly [by BB standards] figure competitor to date? Steve only just turned 36.

These days, most don't even turn pro until 35!

Steve looked great in 2004 - that's when I reviewed his first training DVD. I'd even say he had an ideal physique then.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: November 02, 2021, 07:05:32 AM »
Thanks, Taffin!

I do find it hilarious that Amanda Latona used to suck the cock of a Backstreet Boy.

How does that expression go?:

"Meeting the person who shook the hand of the person who shook the hand of the person who sucked the cock of..."

Something like that.

LOL @ the article "Amanda Latona's dating history". It seems to go back to the Ironage. To be fair, she doesn't really look 42.

Why did Steve pick an elderly [by BB standards] figure competitor to date? Steve only just turned 36.

These days, most don't even turn pro until 35!

Steve looked great in 2004 - that's when I reviewed his first training DVD. I'd even say he had an ideal physique then.

Matt we don’t know for sure what happened between Amanda and the Backstreet boy. They may have never engaged in sexual activity.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #115 on: November 02, 2021, 08:53:44 AM »

One could argue that you knew  it was unlikely anyone would click on it or pay attention to the date, as evidenced by the fact that every other person who responded to it either didn't click on it or ignored the date.  ::)  However, as no one besides you seems to consider this a big deal (even me, which is why I didn't bother naming you in the first post), I guess we can all agree that maybe it wasn't intentionally misleading, just a poorly constructed post.

sway

• Getbig II
« Reply #116 on: November 19, 2021, 09:42:00 AM »

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: November 19, 2021, 09:57:29 AM »

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #118 on: November 25, 2021, 12:07:44 AM »
Matt we don’t know for sure what happened between Amanda and the Backstreet boy. They may have never engaged in sexual activity.

Have we even established that her sucking of the aforementioned cock is considered sexual activity? 

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #119 on: November 25, 2021, 02:02:05 AM »

Glad Steve has moved on.

The religious nut job is actually Steve, he converted her to be one

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #120 on: November 25, 2021, 02:31:40 AM »
White men leaving stable, financially sound white women for dime a dozen, low iq Latinas.  Welcome to Club Jay Culter.

Amanda and Kerri vs Bartender and InstaThot

It is what it is.

If you need a place to chill Amanda, I can pick you up at SAN or LAX. 

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #121 on: November 25, 2021, 03:15:06 AM »
White men leaving stable, financially sound white women for dime a dozen, low iq Latinas.  Welcome to Club Jay Culter.

Amanda and Kerri vs Bartender and InstaThot

It is what it is.

If you need a place to chill Amanda, I can pick you up at SAN or LAX.

It’s simply amazing that you manage to mention race in 100% of your posts.

And by the way, the last thing on Jay’s or Steve’s mind is: “I left my stable white home” or “I cheated on my white wife”. LOL. Nobody talks like that. What world do you live in?

TheFranchise

• Getbig III
« Reply #122 on: November 25, 2021, 04:10:56 AM »
New broad -

https://www.instagram.com/michellle_sylvia/?hl=en .

https://www.facebook.com/MichelleSylviaFitness .

Amanda with her huge fake tits are better looking than this new broad, but there has to be more to the story.

Amanda may be infertile and Steve wants kids and Amanda sacrificed that during her IFBB days. The sex appeal has gone down in Amanda. She’s older and past the wall. This is including all the work she’s done on her body. Not much more can be done for her to “look better” than other girls in the industry. Also, if you are married, the number one rule is to make each other happy and sacrifice things to make that happiness occur more frequently

Kucklo might have said he’s tired of Amanda wanting all the spotlight and not wanting children so he will just go on and find someone that will sill do what he wants in life.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #123 on: November 25, 2021, 07:21:03 AM »
It’s simply amazing that you manage to mention race in 100% of your posts.

And by the way, the last thing on Jay’s or Steve’s mind is: “I left my stable white home” or “I cheated on my white wife”. LOL. Nobody talks like that. What world do you live in?

Getbig Entertainment World where guys wear bunny suits with their butthole sticking out, guys dress up like Farmer Brown and beat on tin cans, guys research men's family business and post it online, guys post their dick shots on here for other men to see, etc, etc, etc.  Do I need to go on?

See my trolling and having a bit of fun, racially or whatever doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things b/c I don't act it out in my real life.

Talk shit to the people on here who really need talking too.  Now, I'm logging off and enjoying TG in the real world.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: November 25, 2021, 07:25:01 AM »
Getbig Entertainment World where guys wear bunny suits with their butthole sticking out, guys dress up like Farmer Brown and beat on tin cans, guys research men's family business and post it online, guys post their dick shots on here for other men to see, etc, etc, etc.  Do I need to go on?

See my trolling and having a bit of fun, racially or whatever doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things b/c I don't act it out in my real life.

Talk shit to the people on here who really need talking too.  Now, I'm logging off and enjoying TG in the real world.
Great post!

Happy thanksgiving G. I hope you have an abundance of white turkey at your table!