Author Topic: Covid-19 - WAKE THE FUCK UP SHEEP LIKE PEOPLE - Discussion  (Read 202882 times)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Re: WAKE THE FUCK UP SHEEP LIKE PEOPLE
« Reply #1175 on: January 30, 2022, 11:39:25 AM »

OAK only acts like death bothers him when it supports his propaganda. Otherwise he revels in death. It's a reflection of how he hates his own miserable life.

I could sort of understand how they would want bad to come to people who explicitly staunchly opposed vaccines and go around infecting others on purpose, but tell me:

Who the fuck is doing that?

The unvaccinated people clogging up the healthcare system are the same people usually clogging it up:

The severely obese, disproportionately POC [in Canada, disproportionately Indigenous], poor, and homeless people.

OAK and Hulkster think there are rafts of people like us dying. This just isn't happening. Most here on Getbig are healthy, and if we have a "health" issue, it's carrying too much muscle. Personally I try to stay a tiny tit, and compete in the Manlet class so that I am within reach of an optimal BMI, but people like illuminati and others are much bigger/more muscular.

And yeah, even too much muscle can be bad.

But most of us workout, and eat a bodybuilding diet [or...close enough].

We aren't good candidates to die of this virus. Not in our health status.

Anyway, OAK needs to acknowledge that the only people dying of this virus are among the vulnerable people. In Canada, 83% of those who have died were over 70!!!

Most of the other 17% were severely obese or comorbid.

Also, last I checked in NYC, only 40% of Black New Yorkers were fully vaccinated. So OAK relishes in the fact that 3 in 5 Black New Yorkers aren't legally allowed to go to a gym?  ???

This is ok with him?

I've been reading some of the comments on the video below - great stuff. It's nice to get a dose of reality from reading it:

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1176 on: January 30, 2022, 11:53:46 AM »
You can see examples of this on every block in NYC. You eventually start thinking to yourself, “Did Covid kill anybody?”

Haha.

There are 107,909 people living in my city.

We've had 74 deaths since the pandemic entered Canada on 2022-01-25. That's currently just past the two year mark.

74 deaths in two years with a ~107K population. It may have been 44 deaths in 2020 and 28 in 2021...something like that. With a 91% eligible Vax rate here. That tells me that much of this pandemic is just testing dying people with a bogus PCR test, and calling their deaths "Covid".

Anyway,  I don't know how old the last two people who died were, but I was following the first 72:

59 of 72 were aged 70+
10 of the remaining 13 who were under 70 had underlying disease.

That means that in TWO YEARS in Thunder Bay, only THREE PEOPLE under age 70 with no underlying disease died. Three people!!!

And I'm sure all three were fat AF, and aged 50-69, but I have no idea.

Either way - ONLY THREE HEALTHY PEOPLE UNDER AGE 70 HAVE DIED OF COVID.

What more do you need to know?

Sir Bicep

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1177 on: January 30, 2022, 12:22:16 PM »
you said that a week or two ago
jokes aside you seem like a decent bloke
a bit scared i guess, but it is what it is
Pro Tip: Americans don't use the word "bloke". Same mistake was made with your other gimmick. Moron.

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "My new company is TOTALLY not a scam."
« Reply #1178 on: January 30, 2022, 12:24:33 PM »
Pro Tip: Americans don't use the word "bloke". Same mistake was made with your other gimmick. Moron.

😆

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #1179 on: January 30, 2022, 12:37:40 PM »
Haha.

There are 107,909 people living in my city.

We've had 74 deaths since the pandemic entered Canada on 2022-01-25. That's currently just past the two year mark.

74 deaths in two years with a ~107K population. It may have been 44 deaths in 2020 and 28 in 2021...something like that. With a 91% eligible Vax rate here. That tells me that much of this pandemic is just testing dying people with a bogus PCR test, and calling their deaths "Covid".

Anyway,  I don't know how old the last two people who died were, but I was following the first 72:

59 of 72 were aged 70+
10 of the remaining 13 who were under 70 had underlying disease.

That means that in TWO YEARS in Thunder Bay, only THREE PEOPLE under age 70 with no underlying disease died. Three people!!!

And I'm sure all three were fat AF, and aged 50-69, but I have no idea.

Either way - ONLY THREE HEALTHY PEOPLE UNDER AGE 70 HAVE DIED OF COVID.

What more do you need to know?

we need to know how Dr. Matt, MD deduced the covid deaths of 74 people in thunderbay down to 3 lol

once again, an antivaxxer doesn't believe the medical statistics, doesn't believe the PCR test, does his or her 'own research' to get to the bottom of this lol

why don't we just close Thunder bay hospital and have Dr. Matt treat everyone? :P
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
Flower Boy Ran Away

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #1181 on: January 30, 2022, 01:03:57 PM »
I could sort of understand how they would want bad to come to people who explicitly staunchly opposed vaccines and go around infecting others on purpose, but tell me:

Who the fuck is doing that?

The unvaccinated people clogging up the healthcare system are the same people usually clogging it up:

The severely obese, disproportionately POC [in Canada, disproportionately Indigenous], poor, and homeless people.

OAK and Hulkster think there are rafts of people like us dying. This just isn't happening. Most here on Getbig are healthy, and if we have a "health" issue, it's carrying too much muscle. Personally I try to stay a tiny tit, and compete in the Manlet class so that I am within reach of an optimal BMI, but people like illuminati and others are much bigger/more muscular.

And yeah, even too much muscle can be bad.

But most of us workout, and eat a bodybuilding diet [or...close enough].

We aren't good candidates to die of this virus. Not in our health status.

Anyway, OAK needs to acknowledge that the only people dying of this virus are among the vulnerable people. In Canada, 83% of those who have died were over 70!!!

Most of the other 17% were severely obese or comorbid.

Also, last I checked in NYC, only 40% of Black New Yorkers were fully vaccinated. So OAK relishes in the fact that 3 in 5 Black New Yorkers aren't legally allowed to go to a gym?  ???

This is ok with him?

I've been reading some of the comments on the video below - great stuff. It's nice to get a dose of reality from reading it:

The answer to that tweet question is that there are so many lies that they’re starting to trip over each other.

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #1182 on: January 30, 2022, 01:07:04 PM »
I’ll admit. I did LOVE torturing antivaxxers like yourself.

Thank you for that.

😎😎😎

But I have nothing against vaxxines. I fail to grasp your logic.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1183 on: January 30, 2022, 01:12:35 PM »
we need to know how Dr. Matt, MD deduced the covid deaths of 74 people in thunderbay down to 3 lol

once again, an antivaxxer doesn't believe the medical statistics, doesn't believe the PCR test, does his or her 'own research' to get to the bottom of this lol

why don't we just close Thunder bay hospital and have Dr. Matt treat everyone? :P

Because cases are SO RARE with Covid [~3/monthly in my city] that I've been following all cases individually.

That my city has had only 74 deaths in over two years now is objective fact. It is not refuted, and is easily verifiable:

https://www.country1053.ca/2022/01/26/district-records-74th-death-tied-to-covid-19/

From there, it's just a matter of asking which person had what diseases from people who know the decedents personally.

Not hard to do in a city of my size, with only three deaths a MONTH.

Which should get some of the delusional people from your camp to realize how rare these deaths are.

Here is an image of Thunder Bay's first fake Covid death...EXCEPT HE HAD LEUKEMIA!!:

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #1184 on: January 30, 2022, 01:12:49 PM »
But I have nothing against vaxxines. I fail to grasp your logic.

😆

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1185 on: January 30, 2022, 01:17:50 PM »

Another point, Hulkster [dumb shit]:

Canada has had 32,775 deaths so far, since the start of the pandemic arriving in Canada, by way of its first case on 2020-01-25 through to 2022-01-28 [almost exactly two years - see below].

Canada has 38,436,447 people.

Do the math:

32,775 ÷ (38,436,447÷100,000)

That's 85.27 deaths per average 100,000 population.

As you can CLEARLY SEE FROM THE UPDATED PUBLIC HEALTH AGENCY OF CANADA DATA BELOW:

26,945 of 32,775 of those deaths are people aged 70+.

That's 82.2%, Hulkster.

Now, update the math for Canada's population with that percentage:

85.27 x 0.82.2

^ Deaths per 100K x Percent of Deaths Aged 70+.

= 70.10.

Therefore, ON AVERAGE, IN ALL OF CANADA, SINCE THE PANDEMIC START:

Only 15.17 [85.27 minus 70.10] people UNDER AGE 70 per 100,000 Canadians have to died so far.

If you actually BOTHERED to read the mortality data [below] or even BELIEVE WHAT YOU'RE SEEING [or not seeing] with your own eyes, you would actually figure that out by now.

Dumb shit - and you have the audacity to call us conspiracy theorists? Fucking idiot - you've been wearing a mask for two years now for a virus that YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE [which means you're not "protecting others" by wearing a mask, since you're not infected], and that poses zero threat to you?

And you call us conspiracy theorists? LMAO. That's a laugh.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #1186 on: January 30, 2022, 01:38:31 PM »
https://ca.yahoo.com/news/laurence-fox-reveals-covid-days-165909550.html

cant fix stupid

Vaxxed or unvaxxed, Omicron is generally not severe.  Be careful if you start posting anti-vaxxers who get it and then recover (the vast, vast, vast Majority) you'll be busy day and night and might accidentally expose the Lie!

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1187 on: January 30, 2022, 01:39:56 PM »
Canada has 38,436,447 people.

Do the math:

32,775 ÷ (38,436,447÷100,000)

That's 85.27 deaths per average 100,000 population.

I know Hulkster and OAK don't understand this, so I will explain:

A population of 100,000 is 1/384.36447 of Canada's population.

It stands to reason that each population of 100K would have roughly 1/384.36447 of Canada's total deaths.

So 32,775 ÷ 384.36447 = 85.27 deaths per 100K Canadian population, average.

Now look at the mortality data by age group I just posted:

82.2% of all Canadian deaths are people aged 70+.

So, ON AVERAGE, each Canadian population of 100,000 had:

85 total deaths.
70 deaths aged 70+
15 deaths under age 70.

Compare that to Thunder Bay, which is just around the ~108K pop mark:

74 deaths.
59 deaths aged 70+
13 deaths under age 70.
2...unknown. I haven't gotten the info yet. I will.

Hulkster, had you bothered asking these questions, you would have started figuring this out.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #1188 on: January 30, 2022, 01:45:21 PM »
I knew the minute I saw that ChOak posted that lie about Omicron patients being 2/3 under 30 that he'd be run off because of it. (Even if he's just voluntarily slinking away).  Glad I had some part in exposing that nonsense.  When I saw him doubling down still trying to claim it was correct, I knew it was only a matter of time.  There have been several such incidents where he's been called out and caught and either ignored it entirely or immediately tried to change the subject, wish I could remember them all. I think another one was when he claimed 12% of Thunder Bay would be in the ICU?

I doubt he'll be able to hold his mud (or bile) anyway.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1189 on: January 30, 2022, 01:46:45 PM »
So Hulkster:

You clearly seemed surprised that Thunder Bay only had 13 deaths under age 70, with only three of those being people without underlying disease.

But now that I've posted the mortality data from the Public Health Agency of Canada that clearly shows that per 100K population, there have only been 85 deaths in two years, and furthermore, only 15 of those have been people under age 70, what do you have to say now?

As for underlying diseases...Hulkster: are you telling me that THIS WHOLE TIME, YOU THOUGHT RANDOM HEALTHY PEOPLE ARE DROPPING DEAD?

HOW? WHERE?

So this whole time, you haven't seen ONE healthy person under the age of 65 dying...and you STILL think we're in some lethal pandemic.

Holy fuck, Hulkster.

So you thought you were the ONLY PERSON who doesn't know anyone dying?

NO ONE KNOWS ANYONE DYING.

NO ONE YOU KNOW KNOWS ANYONE DYING.

NO ONE ON THIS BOARD KNOWS ANYONE DYING.

And that's because:

NO ONE WHO ISN'T A WALKING CORPSE IS DYING.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1190 on: January 30, 2022, 01:51:49 PM »
I knew the minute I saw that ChOak posted that lie about Omicron patients being 2/3 under 30 that he'd be run off because of it. (Even if he's just voluntarily slinking away).  Glad I had some part in exposing that nonsense.  When I saw him doubling down still trying to claim it was correct, I knew it was only a matter of time.  There have been several such incidents where he's been called out and caught and either ignored it entirely or immediately tried to change the subject, wish I could remember them all. I think another one was when he claimed 12% of Thunder Bay would be in the ICU?

Haha, yeah - well, among the unvaccinated, 22.94%.

On page 43:

Therefore 2,294/10,000 X 100% = 22.94% Chance that an unvaccinated person will end up in the ICU. Or about 1 in 5.

^ Absolute twatwaffle claim.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #1191 on: January 30, 2022, 01:57:05 PM »

Hey Moron!

The post you are talking about was from THREE days ago.

The fact that you are still talking about it shows that I DESTROYED you.

It's time to move on already.

😆😆😎

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #1192 on: January 30, 2022, 01:58:32 PM »
Hey Moron!

That fact that you are still talking about it shows that I DESTROYED you.

😆😆😎

Yeah, you're going to stop on your own....
Y

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #1193 on: January 30, 2022, 02:00:41 PM »
Yeah, you're going to stop on your own....

I'm not posting about COVID anymore.

But if someone directly insults me I will respond....obviously.

🙄

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #1194 on: January 30, 2022, 02:02:34 PM »
Hey Moron!

That fact that you are still talking about it shows that I DESTROYED you.

😆😆😎

Take it easy, commie crusher.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1195 on: January 30, 2022, 03:23:06 PM »
OAK,

Check this video out - it's about the myocarditis and other health problems caused by the vaccines:

https://www.bitchute.com/channel/hybM74uIHJKf/

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #1196 on: January 30, 2022, 03:41:54 PM »
OAK,

Check this video out - it's about the myocarditis and other health problems caused by the vaccines:

https://www.bitchute.com/channel/hybM74uIHJKf/

Hey I’d love to.

Don’t want to get banned.

🙁

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1197 on: January 30, 2022, 03:50:15 PM »
Hey I’d love to.

Don’t want to get banned.

🙁

You relish in the deaths of your fellow Canadians?

Worst has been said here, but I have one question:

Do you these anti-vaxx people are going around contaminating people on purpose or something?

I can literally contact trace every single person I saw over the past month, to the person.

While I prefer buying local beef [for reasons of animal wellbeing for slaughter], federal beef is so regulated, that you can track a tainted piece of beef TO THE COW.

That's why I'm not getting the vaccine - I simply have the means to self-isolate, don't have/need a job, etc.

So who am I putting at risk?

And as for clogging up the healthcare system, very few people my age and health status have been to the ICU over Covid.

So...why would I get a pharmaceutical that doesn't come with a way for me to sue the manufacturers in case of a [rare] adverse event?

Do you think most anti-vaxxers meet some profile so much different than mine?

What's prevented me from getting it has been the fact I have the means not to cave. A whole bunch would have to meet this profile, since people have had their careers threatened over this.

And other people who aren't vaccinated are homeless and unemployed people who probably didn't hear about the $5 bribes that they were giving to homeless people to get the vaccine here in my city.

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
  • IronMag Bodybuilding Blog Online Since 2001
« Reply #1198 on: January 30, 2022, 04:20:23 PM »
That's why I'm not getting the vaccine - I simply have the means to self-isolate, don't have/need a job, etc.

same here and I am not afraid of a flu virus.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #1199 on: January 30, 2022, 04:39:42 PM »
You relish in the deaths of your fellow Canadians?

Worst has been said here, but I have one question:

Do you these anti-vaxx people are going around contaminating people on purpose or something?

I can literally contact trace every single person I saw over the past month, to the person.

While I prefer buying local beef [for reasons of animal wellbeing for slaughter], federal beef is so regulated, that you can track a tainted piece of beef TO THE COW.

So who am I putting at risk?

And as for clogging up the healthcare system, very few people my age and health status have been to the ICU over Covid.

So...why would I get a pharmaceutical that doesn't come with a way for me to sue the manufacturers in case of a [rare] adverse event?

Do you think most anti-vaxxers meet some profile so much different than mine?

What's prevented me from getting it has been the fact I have the means not to cave. A whole bunch would have to meet this profile, since people have had their careers threatened over this.

And other people who aren't vaccinated are homeless and unemployed people who probably didn't hear about the $5 bribes that they were giving to homeless people to get the vaccine here in my city.

Hey Matt.

Because I’m not posting about COVID anymore I have a math question for you.

3 people on a room. Each person has to pick a number between zero an infinity. The winner is the person who picks the middle number.

What is your strategy.

🙂