Author Topic: Covid-19 - WAKE THE FUCK UP SHEEP LIKE PEOPLE - Discussion  (Read 204351 times)

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
Re: Covid-19 - WAKE THE FUCK UP SHEEP LIKE PEOPLE - Discussion
« Reply #1925 on: February 19, 2022, 08:00:33 PM »
Your numbers are incorrect.

The average 84 year old will live to 92 (in Canada).

That means people are dying 8 years earlier on average and half longer than that.

WOW!  Finally you have given a statistic that is accurate, from what I can tell!

YES, it is the case that people who make it to 84 live, on average, until the age of 92.  I am NOT clear on why that is.  I mean...if the average lifespan is only 78, I don't know why 84-year-olds live that long.

My suspicion is that people who live to 84 have generally made it so far by having good genetics and a good lifestyle, and those are not an "average" subset of people, and therefore, they live much longer than the average.

Do you have a theory on that, OAK?

That being said, if you are 84 AND with numerous health conditions, I really don't see you living much longer!

I don't get why you think this virus is as deadly as you do?
Bodybuilding Pro.com

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "My new company is TOTALLY not a scam."
« Reply #1926 on: February 19, 2022, 08:08:07 PM »
WOW!  Finally you have given a statistic that is accurate, from what I can tell!

YES, it is the case that people who make it to 84 live, on average, until the age of 92.  I am NOT clear on why that is.  I mean...if the average lifespan is only 78, I don't know why 84-year-olds live that long.

My suspicion is that people who live to 84 have generally made it so far by having good genetics and a good lifestyle, and those are not an "average" subset of people, and therefore, they live much longer than the average.

Do you have a theory on that, OAK?

That being said, if you are 84 AND with numerous health conditions, I really don't see you living much longer!

I don't get why you think this virus is as deadly as you do?

I believe you’re right. They were all lucky enough to avoid cancer.

The numbers are post vaccine and post government mandate.

They would have been much worse otherwise.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #1927 on: February 19, 2022, 09:43:26 PM »
I believe you’re right. They were all lucky enough to avoid cancer.

The numbers are post vaccine and post government mandate.

They would have been much worse otherwise.

OAK - one of the theories is that supercentenarians [those who live to age 110 or older] have LARGER cholesterol molecules, which prevents their arteries from being clogged!!!  That makes sense...picture small particles completely blocking a passageway, versus larger particles - there would be space AROUND the larger cholesterol molecules for blood to pass through!

Maybe that is why 84-year-olds live to 92?

But they weren't JUST 84 - most had many underlying viruses.

So OAK - let's say we have a new virus that made EVERYONE live five years less.  Ok.  Well...mandates CLEARLY haven't stopped it from spreading.  Nothing short of an permanent authoritarian lockdown will.

So even IF the mandates worked, they would only be saving the most immunocompromised people a few years.
 And they still cause all sorts of problems.

Let's say we could have saved EVERYONE who died, with these mandates.  So 634,440 of those 933,000 people who died had SIX or more underlying diseases, and were 84 years old, on average.  So we should basically close down the economy to give those people two more years to live?

I don't think that's fair.

Most people know more people injured by the vaccines than by Covid itself at this point, lol.

No chance any of this holds up.

OAK: do you think we will still have mandates in one year time?  8)
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #1928 on: February 19, 2022, 10:14:24 PM »
Seriously, who cares.  ChOak is a JOak who dreads going back to not being a "hero" healthcare profeshunal so he'll pimp scaremongering to take his mind off of the bed pans filling up for him/

mac33

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1929 on: February 19, 2022, 10:19:51 PM »
Oak you are a total wackjob, I am amazed there are people that think like you.

He is not a whack job, he is doing what he is expected to, as a sellout.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1930 on: February 20, 2022, 02:25:24 AM »
Seriously, who cares.  ChOak is a JOak who dreads going back to not being a "hero" healthcare profeshunal so he'll pimp scaremongering to take his mind off of the bed pans filling up for him/

Hm...

Maybe OAK does just want that attention, as you said.

He tends to "other" people.

For example, he thinks all the protestors are ignorant redneck truckers, or that the extreme ones are all from the USA. This allows OAK to write these people off.

He thinks the ones dying from the vaccine are normal people, lol. And people who are politically against the vaccines...meanwhile, most of them are just eldwrly people who didn't get vaccinated. A disproportionate number are non-Whites who don't have the financial power to take a day off work and make it to a pharmacy to get the shots.

None of that meets OAK's narrative though, lol.

Most of the "unvaccinated" who are dying are vulnerable in other ways. If there were LOTS of healthy people dying, it would have happened by now.

As for those injured by the vaccines - to be fair, vaccine injuries ARE rare, but unlike Covid, they won't discriminate by age. So you end up getting otherwise healthy people getting hurt, like this woman, from my city:

https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-mallory-get-lifesaving-treatment

https://mobile.twitter.com/MalloryFlank

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #1931 on: February 20, 2022, 09:20:44 AM »
OAK - one of the theories is that supercentenarians [those who live to age 110 or older] have LARGER cholesterol molecules, which prevents their arteries from being clogged!!!  That makes sense...picture small particles completely blocking a passageway, versus larger particles - there would be space AROUND the larger cholesterol molecules for blood to pass through!

Maybe that is why 84-year-olds live to 92?

But they weren't JUST 84 - most had many underlying viruses.

So OAK - let's say we have a new virus that made EVERYONE live five years less.  Ok.  Well...mandates CLEARLY haven't stopped it from spreading.  Nothing short of an permanent authoritarian lockdown will.

So even IF the mandates worked, they would only be saving the most immunocompromised people a few years.
 And they still cause all sorts of problems.

Let's say we could have saved EVERYONE who died, with these mandates.  So 634,440 of those 933,000 people who died had SIX or more underlying diseases, and were 84 years old, on average.  So we should basically close down the economy to give those people two more years to live?

I don't think that's fair.

Most people know more people injured by the vaccines than by Covid itself at this point, lol.

No chance any of this holds up.

OAK: do you think we will still have mandates in one year time?  8)

Your logic is out of order.

It's not about using government mandates to save 900,000 it's about preventing MILLIONS more from dying (which is what happened).

Also it's about preventing the hospitals from being overrun.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #1932 on: February 20, 2022, 09:23:36 AM »
Hm...

Maybe OAK does just want that attention, as you said.

He tends to "other" people.

For example, he thinks all the protestors are ignorant redneck truckers, or that the extreme ones are all from the USA. This allows OAK to write these people off.

He thinks the ones dying from the vaccine are normal people, lol. And people who are politically against the vaccines...meanwhile, most of them are just eldwrly people who didn't get vaccinated. A disproportionate number are non-Whites who don't have the financial power to take a day off work and make it to a pharmacy to get the shots.

None of that meets OAK's narrative though, lol.

Most of the "unvaccinated" who are dying are vulnerable in other ways. If there were LOTS of healthy people dying, it would have happened by now.

As for those injured by the vaccines - to be fair, vaccine injuries ARE rare, but unlike Covid, they won't discriminate by age. So you end up getting otherwise healthy people getting hurt, like this woman, from my city:

https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-mallory-get-lifesaving-treatment

https://mobile.twitter.com/MalloryFlank

I appreciate your wanting to set him straight on a bunch of things even if he is a troll.  Heck, I don't know who is dumber ChOak or me for even commenting on him.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #1933 on: February 20, 2022, 09:33:06 AM »
Hey Matt.

This guy’s younger than you?

😆😆😆

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #1934 on: February 20, 2022, 09:34:11 AM »
😆😆😆

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1935 on: February 20, 2022, 09:35:42 AM »
Hey Matt.

😆😆😆

isnt it odd that they always mention anti vaxer when someone dies with covid but never mention if they are vaccinated.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #1936 on: February 20, 2022, 09:36:27 AM »
isnt it odd that they always mention anti vaxer when someone dies with covid but never mention if they are vaccinated.

😆😆😆

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #1937 on: February 20, 2022, 09:37:34 AM »

He wasn’t vaccinated.

But he changed his mind.

😆😆😆

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #1938 on: February 20, 2022, 09:53:19 AM »
Hey Matt.

😆😆😆

Do younger people die of flu and pneumonia every year as well?

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #1939 on: February 20, 2022, 09:57:59 AM »
Do younger people die of flu and pneumonia every year as well?

Yes. Why do you ask?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #1940 on: February 20, 2022, 10:04:09 AM »

well that wouldn't fit in with their narrative - IF there was any Fair Honest reporting both would
be reported - And Still The Stupid Sheep like Cannot Admit / See / Believe the information
being fed them is Biased & Lies.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #1941 on: February 20, 2022, 10:06:28 AM »

well that wouldn't fit in with their narrative - IF there was any Fair Honest reporting both would
be reported - And Still The Stupid Sheep like Cannot Admit / See / Believe the information

That ABSOLUTE irony of this post.

😆

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1942 on: February 20, 2022, 10:26:16 AM »

The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it - George Orwell

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #1943 on: February 20, 2022, 10:37:43 AM »
The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it - George Orwell

No doubt the resident Cloaca will be along to dismiss that video
with -  The Absolute Irony of your Post
=

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #1944 on: February 20, 2022, 10:52:32 AM »

😆😆😆

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #1945 on: February 20, 2022, 11:34:25 AM »
LOL at the “hard core” right wing antivaxxer truckers.

😆😆😆

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1946 on: February 20, 2022, 02:04:10 PM »
LOL at the “hard core” right wing antivaxxer truckers.

😆😆😆

^ She sounds like a leftist to me. Proof that the anti-mandate people are from all political stripes.  8)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1947 on: February 20, 2022, 02:05:13 PM »
OAK - great new video for you to watch!

https://www.bitchute.com/video/ydGsbGtOb4fm/

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1948 on: February 20, 2022, 02:14:22 PM »
😆😆😆

I do question the vaccine conspiracy.

Serious myocarditis risk only appears to be around 1 in 10,000. I expected it to be closer to 1 in 500!!

I expected more heart attacks and strokes, and more deaths.

I would say the vaccine is useless for those under 30, as the risk of being injured from the vaccine is higher than the risk from the virus.

But I expected to be able to say that for anyone under age 65. It's DEFINITELY true for <30 people...but not necessarily <65.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1949 on: February 20, 2022, 02:55:10 PM »
My post COVID hacking cough is still hanging in there. It gets marginally better each day. At this rate, I will still be coughing for another 6 months. I have lost a total of 9 lbs. since getting COVID. Coughing tightens the abdominals...that's the only positive thing I can think of to say right now. >:(