Author Topic: WTF ???  (Read 5965 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: WTF ???
« Reply #25 on: January 01, 2022, 08:52:12 AM »

Here , here!

At least pose a pic of me flexing this is from Thursday morning notice I am shredded not big belly

If any of you think you personally compare favorably to this right now in your current condition by all means post a pic otherwise shut the fuck up haters

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: January 01, 2022, 08:54:45 AM »
At least pose a pic of me flexing this is from Thursday morning notice I am shredded not big belly

If any of you think you personally compare favorably to this right now in your current condition by all means post a pic otherwise shut the fuck up haters

Shave your head already man that hair is just sad

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #27 on: January 01, 2022, 08:54:59 AM »

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #28 on: January 01, 2022, 09:15:17 AM »

You're a walking fucking cliché  ::)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #29 on: January 01, 2022, 09:16:09 AM »
And you died in a fake car accident.

Calm your tits, Gloria.
I died plenty of times in 2021. Karma got me. Death, isn't something to joke about.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #30 on: January 01, 2022, 09:19:30 AM »

Here`s the guy who`s gonna` leg lock Canelo Alvarez and kick his ass cuz everyone knows the HUGE guy always wins and boxers are not actually fighters. LOL  :D  !!

Video is so sad I`m pissing myself laughing with tears streaming down my face and I`m watching it on a loop. LOL ;D

Why is he out of breath just standing there ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: January 01, 2022, 09:21:36 AM »
Why is he out of breath just standing there ???

Because his heart rate is 125 and his blood pressure is 210/140 and he's very anemic.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 01, 2022, 09:26:01 AM »
First off I find it creepy and strange that Wes decided to watch an old video of me at 3am on New Years.

2nd it is an end of day video after stuffing myself to make 230lbs. I have some of the best abs on this board every morning

Again sorry you are still stuck in 1975 and think a smaller boxer can beat a much larger wrestler they can't
I believe it was The Squadfather that dubbed abs as "cumcatchers", just sayin.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 01, 2022, 09:29:45 AM »
Why do I feel like the "inner circle" is like a bad episode of the Sopranos?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: January 01, 2022, 09:33:17 AM »
Why do I feel like the "inner circle" is like a bad episode of the Sopranos?
Because you'll never experience what it feels like ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: January 01, 2022, 09:35:24 AM »
Because you'll never experience what it feels like ???
A dysfunctional family, that bans people for no reason?

JackTheRipper

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: January 01, 2022, 09:45:34 AM »

Here`s the guy who`s gonna` leg lock Canelo Alvarez and kick his ass cuz everyone knows the HUGE guy always wins and boxers are not actually fighters. LOL  :D  !!

Video is so sad I`m pissing myself laughing with tears streaming down my face and I`m watching it on a loop. LOL ;D

Wes you seem to have an unhealthy obsession with this guy. we get it you don´t like him.  move on bro worry about your own health.

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: January 01, 2022, 10:11:32 AM »
Lmfao!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #38 on: January 01, 2022, 11:04:16 AM »
Again if we want to be subjective my FFMI says I have a ton of lean muscle mass on my frame. I am also a 44 year old ex accountant banker with multiple injuries and an autoimmune disease not a 25 year old pro bodybuilder. But yeah I will put my current physique up against the other board members posting here all day everyday. But very few of you want to compare your current condition and size to mine. You just want to compare me to professionally photographed on stage pro bodybuilders.
BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH....the same tired old song....I`ve got news for you......you`re physique sux.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #39 on: January 01, 2022, 11:06:51 AM »
Wes you seem to have an unhealthy obsession with this guy. we get it you don´t like him.  move on bro worry about your own health.
I`ll be relentlesly on his fucking ass if it takes me forever for the disrespect he showed pellius....if you don`t like it, either don`t read the posts, or you can simply fuck off gimmick.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: January 01, 2022, 11:12:46 AM »
I`ll be relentlesly on his fucking ass if it takes me forever for the disrespect he showed pellius....if you don`t like it, either don`t read the posts, or you can simply fuck off gimmick.

Fuck Pellius I will piss on both your graves

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #41 on: January 01, 2022, 11:17:44 AM »

No friends, just "competitors", eh bhanky?  The problem with pissing on others' graves is that eventually you run out of  wee wee.

Think about that.  It is not as if the meaning is incredibly deep.  "Sigh"... If I must explain it then perhaps I was wrong about your level of intelligence being greater than mine.   

Your biggest competitor is whomever is currently renting space in the forum of your mind.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: January 01, 2022, 11:42:09 AM »
You won't do shit, big mouth bitch. You've made dozens of threats and haven't backed up shit, shut up with your fake ass tough guy wanna bullshit, queer. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: January 01, 2022, 11:49:25 AM »
You're a walking fucking cliché  ::)

I am 230lbs in that pic and relaxed it is also late night with a full belly. Lets see what you look like at 230lbs exactly

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: January 01, 2022, 11:50:14 AM »

I would expect someone shaped like a troll to say that. Can someone post the pics from your workout with Coach you are a slob

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: January 01, 2022, 11:51:29 AM »
No friends, just "competitors", eh bhanky?  The problem with pissing on others' graves is that eventually you run out of  wee wee.

Think about that.  It is not as if the meaning is incredibly deep.  "Sigh"... If I must explain it then perhaps I was wrong about your level of intelligence being greater than mine.   

Your biggest competitor is whomever is currently renting space in the forum of your mind.

Shit hopefully they line you pellius and Wes up in a row save me sometime and wee wee did you guys make the 2022 deathpool?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: January 01, 2022, 11:52:23 AM »
You won't do shit, big mouth bitch. You've made dozens of threats and haven't backed up shit, shut up with your fake ass tough guy wanna bullshit, queer. ::)

You are a slob the secret is out the pics have been seen and are on the board do I need to search for them or do you want them posted again

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: January 01, 2022, 11:54:05 AM »
Shit hopefully they line you pellius and Wes up in a row save me sometime and wee wee did you guys make the 2022 deathpool?

see you in 30 days...

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #48 on: January 01, 2022, 11:55:45 AM »
You are a slob the secret is out the pics have been seen and are on the board do I need to search for them or do you want them posted again
I don’t think Chaos trains for aesthetics, more for strength. BB and powerlifting are two different things. I realize you’re a bit slow.
T

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #49 on: January 01, 2022, 11:55:46 AM »
I'm feeling a lot of love in this thread LOL ;D

T