Poll

Who has the better bodybuilding physique?

Wes
64 (77.1%)
bhank
19 (22.9%)

Total Members Voted: 83

Voting closed: May 14, 2022, 06:27:54 PM

Author Topic: LET'S SETTLE THIS FUED!  (Read 35221 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: LET'S SETTLE THIS FUED!
« Reply #700 on: February 13, 2022, 07:59:03 AM »
Bhank.... some of the comments directed at are not in good faith, mean spirited, shitty, cruel, trolling, just fucking with you.... but other comments are making some valid points.

Would it hurt to rationally consider some of the criticism and maybe seek advice from some of the more experienced guys on how to fix your flaws?

If you're going to persist with this you should make it worthwhile and hit the stage with your very best look. Instead of arguing with the people who are trolling you why not get advice from the people who are legitimately critiquing your pics?

I mean FFS there's a guy in this thread who's a bodybuilding judge -I think he said NABBA- don't you think itd be wise to consider what he has to say? I mean even if you don't like his advice, the world of bodybuilding judges is fairly small, its probably not in your best interest to insult some of these people if you're pickin up what I'm laying down.

You think I don't know my flaws and I am not working on them? Hamstrings and legs need the most work. Back detail is going to show if in shape but back could of course use more size. Obviously need to continue to recover from right pec bicep injury. But a lot of that will simply even out with more training further past the March 2021 injury. I am absolutely not going to put any godamn oil in my right arm to try and balance anything out I think that shit is vulgar. It will slowly get its size back.

But I am also 511 it doesnt do me any good to be a shredded light heavy I am too tall for that class. I am just starting to show a little leg mass at 230lbs so I can't dial in the back and show up at 215lbs or the legs will be gone. To legit have a shot at this I need to get to about 240lbs this summer cut down and enter masters nationals as a heavy and go for top 5. Next summer then I would be in the 45 and over division and be even more competitive I think once I get to that over 45 division next sumnmer if I stay the course I will be very competitive. Of course this all is based on the theory I can continue to train legs and everything else without further injury and don't get distracted by work kids illness or paying my bills. Is any of this a given no because making gains at 44 staying healthy is never given but that is the goal. I don't think winning a state level show this summer in the over 40 or national level next summer in the over 45 division is unrealistic.

Also I can see oil in half these master division guys arms and shoulders and it looks like shit. I may not win but I am not going to do that I think it looks awful and destroys actual muscle tissue over time. That shit should be an automatic disqualification.

The guy who got 2nd in the over 40 heavyweight has an upper arm injury much worse than mine. The guy in 5th has clear oil in his arms lumps both sides halfway between his bicep and shoulder like he couldnt even decide which muscle to fuck up. Loose skin fat midesction not in shape but decent quds legs. I think I would be top 5 in this lineup my condition is tighter than the 5th place guy right now. I just need to add some leg by July

https://contests.npcnewsonline.com/contests/2021/npc_masters_usa_championships/jesus_padron/

https://contests.npcnewsonline.com/contests/2021/npc_masters_usa_championships/

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #701 on: February 13, 2022, 08:24:20 AM »
In the 2 squats we are discussing the 355 is very close to 90 as stated its about 2 inches too high for a powerlifting meet which last I checked is a good gym squat. In the 225 video the hips are sitting on the the damn ankles and about half a foot lower than a valid powerlifting squat I am literally testing the range of motion. So trying to say one is a quarter squat and the other is a regular squat is not valid at all.
Stop lying. Now you're calling it a gym squat. That's a bullshit excuse for a bullshit lift. You either squat the weight or you don't and you didn't so stop lying! Everyone here has said your 225 squat video (4 hard reps) was a good squat, back your shit up and do 405 the same depth. Shit, you can do 355 right? Show us 355 to the same depth as 225.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #702 on: February 13, 2022, 08:43:48 AM »
Stop lying. Now you're calling it a gym squat. That's a bullshit excuse for a bullshit lift. You either squat the weight or you don't and you didn't so stop lying! Everyone here has said your 225 squat video (4 hard reps) was a good squat, back your shit up and do 405 the same depth. Shit, you can do 355 right? Show us 355 to the same depth as 225.

Again the 225 video is way past the standard stop your bullshit. The 355 is how most people training their quads squat was it a little high for a contest maybe was it a quarter squat fuck no it wasn't it was about 2 inches too high. If you want to squat heavy and hit the quads that is the depth. The 225 was 6 inches below the standard that is bringing a ton of hamstring and glutes into it and putting more stress on the knee. No one else is squatting anywhere near that depth. By all means lets see any of you post a squat video then debate my form.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #703 on: February 13, 2022, 08:45:08 AM »

https://contests.npcnewsonline.com/contests/2021/npc_masters_usa_championships/jesus_padron/

This guy is like 4 times your size.

you do its bodybuilding..

he could compete in a wheelchair and still beat you.

Size = him
muscularity = him
symmetry= him
conditioning = you

you have him beat on 1 out of 4 things.

you get a a CT scan done to ensure your brain is functioning

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #704 on: February 13, 2022, 08:46:23 AM »

Again the 225 video is way past the standard stop your bullshit. The 355 is how most people training their quads squat was it a little high for a contest maybe was it a quarter squat fuck no it wasn't it was about 2 inches too high. If you want to squat heavy and hit the quads that is the depth. The 225 was 6 inches below the standard that is bringing a ton of hamstring and glutes into it and putting more stress on the knee. No one else is squatting anywhere near that depth. By all means lets see any of you post a squat video then debate my form.
How is full range of motion "way past standard"? Stop lying, 355 wasn't a full rep and 405 would absolutely, undoubtedly crush you. I may have an old squat video around here somewhere.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #705 on: February 13, 2022, 08:47:25 AM »

you swore you would do 405. now backing out.. typical like you would fight anyone etc all bs.

your 225 squat is a good squat.

you say you want to build your legs. every person who has good legs its heavy weight high reps.

why dont you do 315 for 15 reps.

your 335 "squat" nearly crumpled you like a lawn chair.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #706 on: February 13, 2022, 08:52:19 AM »
How is full range of motion "way past standard"? Stop lying, 355 wasn't a full rep and 405 would absolutely, undoubtedly crush you. I may have an old squat video around here somewhere.

Why an old one you can't squat now lets see your current squat form.  And fuck yes ass to ankle is way past the powerlifting standard of breaking 90 degrees for a squat. Do you not understand 45 degrees is way past 90 degrees?????

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #707 on: February 13, 2022, 09:03:49 AM »
This guy is like 4 times your size.

you do its bodybuilding..

he could compete in a wheelchair and still beat you.

Size = him
muscularity = him
symmetry= him
conditioning = you

you have him beat on 1 out of 4 things.

you get a a CT scan done to ensure your brain is functioning

So you are just going to ignore that weird lumpy shit coming out the sides of both his arms? It's like he tried to jimmy up his delts but stuck it halfway down his arm instead. Pretty sure he has it in his arms and delts as well but with his lack of condition you can't see any arm or shoulder detail regardless.

And look at the guy in 4th is he bigger than me? Hell no he isn't my arms and upper body are just as big as these guys right now with more detail I just need to bring up my legs and the guy in 4th has condition but his legs and arms are not really that big

https://contests.npcnewsonline.com/contests/2021/npc_masters_usa_championships/john_loesser/

The point is I don't think a top 5 at nationals is unrealistic right now and certainly next year when I hit the 45 age bracket the guys really start to fall off

This guy took second over 45 I beat him and his fake arms right now but I am 44. Look at his forearms vs his upper arms fake as hell

https://contests.npcnewsonline.com/contests/2021/npc_masters_usa_championships/ken_saffin/

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #708 on: February 13, 2022, 09:24:48 AM »
I don't have any visceral fat fucking nonsense I have a stuffed belly and intestines after eating all day if it was fat it wouldn't be gone every damn morning. Dexter has no damn visceral fat in that photo wtf are you smoking. You are looking at pics of people with food in their guts it's not just the stomach that can be full your intestines and guts also hold food and water. The so called insulin hgh bloat gut is really just full stomach and bloated intestines full of digestive acids and food some guys have it on stage as they try to carb load and fill back out some of it is still in their digestive track. It can take a couple days to actually fully empty and shrink back down. That is not visceral fat

Dexter Jackson had some of the best abs in bodybuilding. I posted his photo for comparison to the other two bloated characters.

I hope you have some visceral fat. Visceral fat is necessary because it produces cytokines which are essential to organ health and a number of other physiological functions, including the immune system's ability to fight off diseases.

To answer your question, I don't smoke.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #709 on: February 13, 2022, 09:29:51 AM »
Dexter Jackson had some of the best abs in bodybuilding. I posted his photo for comparison to the other two bloated characters.

I hope you have some visceral fat. Visceral fat is necessary because it produces cytokines which are essential to organ health and a number of other physiological functions, including the immune system's ability to fight off diseases.

To answer your question, I don't smoke.

Being bloated and being fat are not the same thing

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #710 on: February 13, 2022, 11:02:46 AM »
Being bloated and being fat are not the same thing

This depends on where the fat is that you are referring to.

Sporting a bloated looking gut goes with having excess visceral fat. A protruding belly and large waist are two signs that you have too much. In your case the bloat is more likely gas caused by binging.

[img]https://www.bing.com/th?id=OIP._F792lM7X2oeS633aM8jywHaG0&w=200&h=183&rs=1&qlt=80&o=6&pid=3.1[img]

When I had the prostatectomy the medical staff put me on a rotating table, filled my gut with carbon dioxide (like blowing up a balloon) and then flipped the table so my head was where one's feet usually are. This is called Trendelenburg position. Anyway, the gas I had following surgery was excruciating. I thought I was going to explode.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #711 on: February 13, 2022, 11:34:10 AM »
Why an old one you can't squat now lets see your current squat form.  And fuck yes ass to ankle is way past the powerlifting standard of breaking 90 degrees for a squat. Do you not understand 45 degrees is way past 90 degrees?????
I'm not the one throwing around bullshit claims like you are. Why can't you squat 405 right now like you said you could 6 months ago ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #712 on: February 13, 2022, 11:46:27 AM »
I'm not the one throwing around bullshit claims like you are. Why can't you squat 405 right now like you said you could 6 months ago ???

Because it's not leg day. I just did stiff leg deadlifts I need a couple days before squats. I also am having some lower back pumps now which sometimes becomes an issue when bulking. I am thinking today or tomorrow is arm day.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #713 on: February 13, 2022, 11:49:12 AM »
Because it's not leg day. I just did stiff leg deadlifts I need a couple days before squats. I also am having some lower back pumps now which sometimes becomes an issue when bulking. I am thinking today or tomorrow is arm day.
More bullshit excuses. Stop lying.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #714 on: February 13, 2022, 11:57:38 AM »

bhanks, how many cals do you eat on a bulk?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #715 on: February 13, 2022, 11:58:02 AM »

eating doesnt cause low back pumps, its the drugs dickhead

Omega Male

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #716 on: February 13, 2022, 12:40:21 PM »

Thought ginormus head was natty ???

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #717 on: February 13, 2022, 12:55:24 PM »
bhanks, how many cals do you eat on a bulk?

As much as I can

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #718 on: February 13, 2022, 01:00:06 PM »
As much as I can

Hankins, why don't you use a protein powder? It would  be easier to drink some of it down.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #719 on: February 13, 2022, 01:02:06 PM »

&t=3s

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #720 on: February 13, 2022, 01:05:31 PM »
Hankins, why don't you use a protein powder? It would  be easier to drink some of it down.

Ruins my appetite and makes me bloated and gassy if I wanted to reduce calories and keep my protein high and lean out I might consider it. I do have some. I just dont use it. I also dont drink as much milk as I used to not lactose intolerant but used to drink alot of milk and used a lot of protein powders in my early 20s. I just eat whole food now. I find it is more edible I can get just as much protein and more total calories. Whey protein is just milk protein I would rather have cheese or milk or yogurt or ice cream than a protein shake.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #721 on: February 13, 2022, 02:00:02 PM »
You were not better either and certainly are not anything now. Lets see your 66 and compare it to some other 66 year olds then not going to compare you to a prime Arnold like they do to me but let's compare you to an over 60 masters competitor how do you think you would you do?
No,lets compare your face to the head of a diseased cock.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #722 on: February 13, 2022, 02:02:02 PM »
No,lets compare your face to the head of a diseased cock.

lol...

Talk about pushback around Hankins globe
Q

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #723 on: February 13, 2022, 02:03:16 PM »

Exactly, 100 mg of DBOL or anadrol will have your back pumped from a warm up squat set.

Hanky, you should get your BP checked.

Your lower back should not be pumped from eating.

100 percent it’s from the copious amounts of oral Steriods you are using to avoid scar tissue build up.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #724 on: February 13, 2022, 02:08:51 PM »
Obviously need to continue to recover from right pec bicep injury. But a lot of that will simply even out with more training further past the March 2021 injury.

You cant change or fill in a tear....if the muscle gets bigger the tear will still be evident you imbecile with only a slightly bigger muscle....how much muscle do you think you can realistically add retard you`re forty four?

That ship has sailed dumbass.

I cannot wait for you to enter the Maters Nats or Masters USA.....it will be comedy gold.....please decide to compete we could use a good laugh.

Why do you think those shows are for the likes of you i beyond me....you`ll get smoked in a NY millisecond.