Author Topic: ‘Truth Social’ app reaches no. 1  (Read 8883 times)

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Re: ‘Truth Social’ app reaches no. 1
« Reply #100 on: April 03, 2022, 10:30:48 AM »
Truth social blows. They really fucked up thr roll out of the platform. It may not recover.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #101 on: April 03, 2022, 10:39:56 AM »
My dad was in the local paper for hitting a hole in one.  It's not something that happens often for any player.  Fuck, I'm happy when I win a free round of mini golf for making it in the clown's nose on the last hole....which has been 3 times in 48 years of life.  Excuse him for being human, and being excited.

As for the site, I doubt it will be up as scheduled.  Now that Elon is talking about buying Twitter, it might never go live.  If Elon buys Twitter, there's no point as he will put Trump and Babylon Bee back up on day one, and FB, Getr, Gab, Insta, and all other social will be meaningless and die off.

Yep, it's called pure fucking luck and it happens every day to someone

When you father made that hole in one did he go around bragging about it ?

I doubt it

Only a totally insecure idiot would do that

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC č un asino
« Reply #102 on: April 03, 2022, 11:15:39 AM »
Yep, it's called pure fucking luck and it happens every day to someone

When you father made that hole in one did he go around bragging about it ?

I doubt it

Only a totally insecure idiot would do that

This is wrong.

Any golfer who gets a hole in one for the first time will talk about it non stop.

It's a "thing".

And other golfers wouldn't blame them for talking about it.
Y

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #103 on: April 03, 2022, 11:29:54 AM »
This is wrong.

Any golfer who gets a hole in one for the first time will talk about it non stop.

It's a "thing".

And other golfers wouldn't blame them for talking about it.

I don't agree

Maybe if you're a newbie golfer you might "talk about it non-stop"

In this case we have a 75 year old man who is a former POTUS who has played thousands of rounds of golf in his life. 

He didn't just talk about it.  It wrote an "official memo" bragging about it at length

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-issues-official-statement-describing-his-hole-in-one-2022-3

That's fucking pathetic

I wonder why he didn't just post about it on Truth Social?

Maybe he was trying to draw attention away from his even more pathetic and failing social media platform

BTW - it makes me laugh that anyone is surprised by this failure.  His entire life of "success" has been one big con and Trumptards around the country eat it up.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #105 on: April 03, 2022, 01:53:36 PM »

BTW - it makes me laugh that anyone is surprised by this failure.  His entire life of "success" has been one big con and Trumptards around the country eat it up.
Tell us about Bidens successes in his 50 year career as a liar politician.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #106 on: April 03, 2022, 02:47:29 PM »
I don't agree

Maybe if you're a newbie golfer you might "talk about it non-stop"

In this case we have a 75 year old man who is a former POTUS who has played thousands of rounds of golf in his life. 

He didn't just talk about it.  It wrote an "official memo" bragging about it at length

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-issues-official-statement-describing-his-hole-in-one-2022-3

That's fucking pathetic

I wonder why he didn't just post about it on Truth Social?

Maybe he was trying to draw attention away from his even more pathetic and failing social media platform

HAHAHAHAHA

Does Trumpy even post on Truth?  HAHAHAHAHA

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: April 04, 2022, 02:55:21 AM »

HAHAHAHAHA

Does Trumpy even post on Truth?  HAHAHAHAHA
Still obsessed with Trump? You should get therapy for TDS, it's still available.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: April 04, 2022, 04:58:15 AM »
Still obsessed with Trump? You should get therapy for TDS, it's still available.

Still deflecting for Trumpy?  You should get therapy for TDfS, it's still available.

Midol might can help calm your ovaries down whenever someone posts a fact about your little orange turd of a hero.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #109 on: April 04, 2022, 10:45:26 AM »
Libturds still talking about Trump when the country is in peril caused by their pant-shitting brain-dead leader, comical retards...   ;D ;D

Lol

epic retards

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: April 04, 2022, 04:07:42 PM »
And it starts....

---
2 'key' executives have resigned from Truth Social, Trump's troubled social-media venture.

Two "key" executives have resigned from the startup behind Truth Social, the social-media app launched in February by former President Donald Trump.  Josh Adams, the technology chief, and Billy Boozer, the head of product development, have resigned.

People familiar with the company told Reuters that Adams' and Boozer's exits could hinder Truth Social's efforts to compete with mainstream platforms like Twitter. "If Josh has left... all bets are off," one of the people said, adding that Adams was the "brains" behind Truth Social's tech.

---

Trump has only posted once, but never fear... once he finds that fake trophy for Michigan's Man Of The Year he claims he won, he will be posting again.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #111 on: April 04, 2022, 05:12:24 PM »
And it starts....

---
2 'key' executives have resigned from Truth Social, Trump's troubled social-media venture.

Two "key" executives have resigned from the startup behind Truth Social, the social-media app launched in February by former President Donald Trump.  Josh Adams, the technology chief, and Billy Boozer, the head of product development, have resigned.

People familiar with the company told Reuters that Adams' and Boozer's exits could hinder Truth Social's efforts to compete with mainstream platforms like Twitter. "If Josh has left... all bets are off," one of the people said, adding that Adams was the "brains" behind Truth Social's tech.

---

Trump has only posted once, but never fear... once he finds that fake trophy for Michigan's Man Of The Year he claims he won, he will be posting again.

Not defending Trump, but if these dudes are leaving and they’re the ones in control of it, that isn’t necessarily bad. The app sucks now so they’re to blame, right?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: April 04, 2022, 07:00:55 PM »

Not defending Trump, but if these dudes are leaving and they’re the ones in control of it, that isn’t necessarily bad. The app sucks now so they’re to blame, right?

You got a point there.  This could be the catalyst that kicks it into high gear.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: April 05, 2022, 02:08:10 AM »
Still deflecting for Trumpy?  You should get therapy for TDfS, it's still available.

Midol might can help calm your ovaries down whenever someone posts a fact about your little orange turd of a hero.
Sure, I'm deflecting from talk about a past president who created peace, prosperity, along with low prices at the grocery store and gas pump. You are deflecting from the current pants shitter with dementia in the White House.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: April 05, 2022, 05:36:12 AM »
Sure, I'm deflecting from talk about a past president who created peace, prosperity, along with low prices at the grocery store and gas pump. You are deflecting from the current pants shitter with dementia in the White House.

A past president that was a colossal liar, grifter, the laughing stock of the world, overall loser and nonstop crybaby about everything he came into contact with.  Only an idiot would think the President has anything to do with gas prices.  But then again, here you are.  No surprise.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #115 on: April 05, 2022, 11:16:53 AM »
A past president that was a colossal liar, grifter, the laughing stock of the world, overall loser and nonstop crybaby about everything he came into contact with.  Only an idiot would think the President has anything to do with gas prices.  But then again, here you are.  No surprise.

Hahahahahaha….sure he was

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #116 on: April 05, 2022, 04:24:55 PM »

That's a Great Summary of O'Bummer & Biden 👍🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Summed up Very Well .
Good to see you can't stand either of the Hypocritical/ Traitors.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #117 on: April 05, 2022, 06:46:33 PM »
In this case, the fucking idiot propped up to act like he's running the country is 100% responsible for fucking us on gas prices. I don't understand how you morons can't see how the country has gone to shit since Biden was implanted.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #118 on: April 05, 2022, 07:57:36 PM »

“Only an idiot would the President has anything to do with gas prices” I knew you were an idiot now you just proved your utter stupidity

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: April 06, 2022, 03:24:28 AM »
“Only an idiot would the President has anything to do with gas prices” I knew you were an idiot now you just proved your utter stupidity
He does it everyday.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: April 06, 2022, 11:15:04 AM »
That's a Great Summary of O'Bummer & Biden 👍🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Summed up Very Well .
Good to see you can't stand either of the Hypocritical/ Traitors.

Obama and Biden current total of Administration Indictments over the combined 9+ years = 0.
How many for the first two years of Trumpy's administration?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: April 06, 2022, 11:16:03 AM »
He does it everyday.

Still no surprise with you.  Still an idiot.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: April 06, 2022, 11:16:55 AM »
In this case, the fucking idiot propped up to act like he's running the country is 100% responsible for fucking us on gas prices. I don't understand how you morons can't see how the country has gone to shit since Biden was implanted.

The POTUS does not have the power to regulate gas prices.

Try again.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: April 07, 2022, 02:53:30 AM »
The POTUS does not have the power to regulate gas prices.

Try again.
His policies do.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: April 07, 2022, 07:26:31 AM »
His policies do.

And what policies are that?