Author Topic: ‘Truth Social’ app reaches no. 1  (Read 8878 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: ‘Truth Social’ app reaches no. 1
« Reply #75 on: March 14, 2022, 06:36:04 PM »
No comeback needed.  Your constant regurgitating of the same homosexual obsession and Biden daddy issues is a bigger insult than anything anyone could say about you.
This is just stupid, you spend so much time talking about Trump you would think he fucked your husband. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #76 on: March 15, 2022, 12:54:51 AM »
Impressive.  A post that doesn't showcase your Biden daddy issue obsessions or your homo incest fantasies.

Who helped you type that?

lol

your dad helped me type it of course, right after he fucked your ma in the penis, remember??   ::)
tell him his clit needs to be touched up after bubba pounded him.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #77 on: March 15, 2022, 05:12:31 AM »
lol

your dad helped me type it of course, right after he fucked your ma in the penis, remember??   ::)
tell him his clit needs to be touched up after bubba pounded him.

You were saying?

you seem to be obsessed with queerness, dicks and related gay-acts.
retard

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: March 15, 2022, 05:14:10 AM »
This is just stupid, you spend so much time talking about Trump you would think he fucked your husband. ::)

You spend so much time making excuses and defending Trumpy that you probably feel like his wife.

Really makes your ovaries itch whenever facts about Trumpy are posted.  Why is that?  Cracks showing in the foundation of your man crush?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: March 15, 2022, 06:58:50 PM »
You spend so much time making excuses and defending Trumpy that you probably feel like his wife.

Really makes your ovaries itch whenever facts about Trumpy are posted.  Why is that?  Cracks showing in the foundation of your man crush?
Let's compare posts that mention Trump, CuntFartNoMore.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #80 on: March 16, 2022, 09:34:02 AM »
i actually like lurker lol
takes as good as he gets

plus i went at him 1st
cant get mad at the guy for defending himself (they are only words, so)...
all part of the getbig game  :)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: March 16, 2022, 12:11:05 PM »
Let's compare posts that mention Trump, CuntFartNoMore.

We don’t need to. The fact you are right here crying about it is all proof needed CankleCunt.  Posting facts about Trumpy that are negative interfere with your hero worship is like a dog whistle for you to come running to try to deflect or change the subject. 

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: March 16, 2022, 07:15:04 PM »
We don’t need to.
You're right, the entire board can see what a TDS infected cunt you are, no need to show them the numbers and embarrass you more.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: March 17, 2022, 05:06:39 AM »
You're right, the entire board can see what a TDS infected cunt you are, no need to show them the numbers and embarrass you more.

**DOG WHISTLE ALERT**

There you go.  As soon as Trumpy is mentioned you are right along to deflect or try to change the subject.

Luckily for Trumpy, God gave you that conehead in the shape of a  butt plug.  It's more comfortable for him when you have your head in his ass.
Luckily for you, God gave you a 50" waist and cankles as well, so you don't fall all the way in. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #84 on: March 28, 2022, 07:14:50 PM »
Only three days left to get this shit show up and running

“Our goal is, I think we’re going to hit it, I think by the end of March we’re going to be fully operational at least within the United States,”
- Devin Nunes

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #85 on: March 28, 2022, 07:25:11 PM »
Imagine how mad Strawdonk gets when he hears Trump made a hole-in-one today!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #86 on: March 28, 2022, 07:51:23 PM »
Imagine how mad Strawdonk gets when he hears Trump made a hole-in-one today!

LOL - I couldn't care less

I forgot how much you Trumptards are so impressed by nothing.  Go to youtube and you can find videos of 11 year old kids shooting a hole in one.

BTW - what is more pathetic?  That the former POTUS is so insecure that he has to publicly brag about getting a hole in one or the fact that he had to make a statement on his website because his piece of shit Twitter knock off still isn't working?

BTW 2 - unless there is a video then it's more than likely that Trump is either lying or cheated.   I assume there is a video...right?

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: March 28, 2022, 10:48:20 PM »

I forgot how much you Trumptards are so impressed by nothing.  Go to youtube and you can find videos of 11 year old kids shooting a hole in one.

BTW - what is more pathetic?  That the former POTUS is so insecure that he has to publicly brag about getting a hole in one or the fact that he had to make a statement on his website because his piece of shit Twitter knock off still isn't working?

BTW 2 - unless there is a video then it's more than likely that Trump is either lying or cheated.   I assume there is a video...right?

Hahaha, owned.  He posts stuff like this knowing it will drive the Strawnuts bonkers!

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #88 on: March 29, 2022, 12:59:21 AM »
Hahaha, owned.  He posts stuff like this knowing it will drive the Strawnuts bonkers!

drives him shit-hole crazy, its hilarious. he throws around "trumptard" like its an insult.
they dont realize its an under-handed compliment.

"support and back the person who gave us the best economy ever" = trumptard???  Ok, I'll take it, thx. WIN  :D
"support and back the worst economy and inflation in history, laughing stock of the world" = libtard??  Losers  ::)

quite the polar-opposites. Thx for confirming us "trumptards" own the fuck out of you whiny, gender-confused, insane pussies, LMAO.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #89 on: March 29, 2022, 12:08:54 PM »
Trump International in West Palm Beach, Florida, (the hole-in-one) has a plaque on the wall that lists all those who’ve won the men’s club championship. Trump appears three times: 1999, 2001, and 2009.
The course opened in 2000

If He Think's & Believes he won it in 1999 That's his Goddam Right to Who are we to question it
- Give him the trophy & respect his views if it's good enough for He/she's & she/he's it's
Good Enough for everyone.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #90 on: March 29, 2022, 01:17:23 PM »
drives him shit-hole crazy, its hilarious. he throws around "trumptard" like its an insult.

"support and back the person who gave us the best economy ever" = trumptard???  Ok, I'll take it, thx. WIN  :D
"support and back the worst economy and inflation in history, laughing stock of the world" = libtard??  Losers  ::)

quite the polar-opposites. Thx for confirming us "trumptards" own the fuck out of you whiny, gender-confused, insane pussies, LMAO.

LOL - only a true Trumptard would think it's a badge of honor

I suspect this might go right over your flat head

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: March 29, 2022, 07:45:58 PM »
Trump International in West Palm Beach, Florida, (the hole-in-one) has a plaque on the wall that lists all those who’ve won the men’s club championship. Trump appears three times: 1999, 2001, and 2009.
The course opened in 2000
This is why nobody trusts lefties except other brain dead libs. ::)

The 18-hole Trump International Golf Club in West Palm Beach, FL is a private golf course that opened in 1999. Trump International Golf Club measures 7326 yards from the longest tees and has a slope rating of 155 and a 76.8 USGA rating. The course features 8 sets of tees for different skill levels.

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: March 29, 2022, 08:47:55 PM »

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: March 29, 2022, 10:11:32 PM »

I think it was also the lowest black unemployment and the lowest female unemployment.  Which makes StrawLimp a racist and a misogynist?

And this was from a real economy producing jobs, not some funny money Covid relief manipulated BS.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: March 29, 2022, 10:14:11 PM »

Arguing over Trump's golf course, truly StrawNuts!  True Trump GetBig God-Emperor level trolling.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #95 on: March 29, 2022, 11:12:34 PM »
LOL - only a true Trumptard would think it's a badge of honor

I suspect this might go right over your flat head

Biden’s polling in the low 30’s. Good going tard, both you Lurkingforboys and Prime are in the 30%…lol

Wrong about every then wrong about everything now…”told ya so”

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: March 30, 2022, 05:49:54 AM »
Biden’s polling in the low 30’s. Good going tard, both you Lurkingforboys and Prime are in the 30%…lol

Wrong about every then wrong about everything now…”told ya so”

Says the geriatric midget that believes every CT that comes down the pipe and posts about it nonstop.

Great job Qoach Downs.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: March 30, 2022, 06:25:19 AM »
It's going great.  Really great.    :D

---
Trump’s Truth Social App Plummets in Traffic, Sees 93% Drop in Signups Since Launch Week.

Former president Donald Trump’s Truth Social app is seeing a 93% drop in signups and similarly steep decline in traffic after a rocky rollout last month fraught with technical issues and an extensive waiting list for new signups to actually use the service.

After going live on President’s Day, the Twitter-lookalike app saw installs decline by more than 800,000 since its launch week, according to Sensor Tower. Installs on the Apple app store this month have fallen to about 60,000 per week.

---

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #98 on: March 30, 2022, 06:48:43 AM »

My dad was in the local paper for hitting a hole in one.  It's not something that happens often for any player.  Fuck, I'm happy when I win a free round of mini golf for making it in the clown's nose on the last hole....which has been 3 times in 48 years of life.  Excuse him for being human, and being excited.

As for the site, I doubt it will be up as scheduled.  Now that Elon is talking about buying Twitter, it might never go live.  If Elon buys Twitter, there's no point as he will put Trump and Babylon Bee back up on day one, and FB, Getr, Gab, Insta, and all other social will be meaningless and die off.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #99 on: March 30, 2022, 12:47:54 PM »

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/fec-fines-dnc-clinton-for-trump-dossier-hoax

should be hanged for what she did, taxpayer dollars, time, hoax (the libturd way).

FEC fines DNC and Clinton for Trump dossier hoax

A pubtard would be locked up, Kilary the Killer will get wrist slap for federal hoax.  ::)

But good to see the truth come out at least.