Author Topic: ‘Truth Social’ app reaches no. 1  (Read 8846 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: ‘Truth Social’ app reaches no. 1
« Reply #126 on: April 08, 2022, 07:46:49 AM »
https://americansforprosperity.org/biden-policies-raising-gas-prices/

::)   Meaningless.   How many of those policies have existed before.  What was the gas prices then?

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: April 08, 2022, 11:28:26 AM »
Ha, ha, meaningless. You are truly a dumbshit.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #128 on: April 08, 2022, 12:09:10 PM »
Ha, ha, meaningless. You are truly a dumbshit.

Yes meaningless.  Just like your opinion.  Try again.

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #129 on: April 12, 2022, 02:55:09 PM »
Yep, it's called pure fucking luck and it happens every day to someone

When you father made that hole in one did he go around bragging about it ?

I doubt it

Only a totally insecure idiot would do that

No, it's not pure fucking luck.  It only happens to someone that has spent a lot of time practicing the "sport" (golf is not a sport imo...it's a game).  Go take 20,000 shots on a 3-5 par hole....you'll never come close.

No he didn't brag about at all, but he made sure to show me his name in the paper when I was a kid.  Fair enough...I made sure to show him that I made the front page with a picture of me skateboarding.  Who wouldn't be proud to make the paper back in those days?  Achievement doesn't equal insecurity you libtard queer....if it did, no one would do anything. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #130 on: April 12, 2022, 05:16:44 PM »
No, it's not pure fucking luck.  It only happens to someone that has spent a lot of time practicing the "sport" (golf is not a sport imo...it's a game).  Go take 20,000 shots on a 3-5 par hole....you'll never come close.

No he didn't brag about at all, but he made sure to show me his name in the paper when I was a kid.  Fair enough...I made sure to show him that I made the front page with a picture of me skateboarding.  Who wouldn't be proud to make the paper back in those days?  Achievement doesn't equal insecurity you libtard queer....if it did, no one would do anything.

Nice of you to take a break from sucking THE TRAITORS cock to post this nonsense

It's total luck and he bragged about it like a three year old bragging about his new matchbox toy.  He didn't just brag about it.  He issued an "official statement" because, he says, so many people were asking.  What a load of shit.  You'd have to be a real myt1 to believe that crap

You're right in that achievement doesn't equal insecurity

Issuing a written statement bragging about a lucky shot in golf = insecure loser

Here the actual statement although I'm wouldn't be surprised to find out that you've already had it tattooed onto your body as a tramp stamp

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #131 on: April 12, 2022, 06:52:51 PM »
Nice of you to take a break from sucking THE TRAITORS cock to post this nonsense

It's total luck and he bragged about it like a three year old bragging about his new matchbox toy.  He didn't just brag about it.  He issued an "official statement" because, he says, so many people were asking.  What a load of shit.  You'd have to be a real myt1 to believe that crap

You're right in that achievement doesn't equal insecurity

Issuing a written statement bragging about a lucky shot in golf = insecure loser

Here the actual statement although I'm wouldn't be surprised to find out that you've already had it tattooed onto your body as a tramp stamp
More TDS from the resident Trump ballswinger. Hope you're keeping that empty space in your head clean that Trump is renting out from you.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #132 on: April 12, 2022, 06:56:43 PM »
More TDS from the resident Trump ballswinger. Hope you're keeping that empty space in your head clean that Trump is renting out from you.

You should post that on Truth Social

I think they people their would really enjoy hearing your opinions

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #133 on: April 12, 2022, 07:06:03 PM »
You should post that on Truth Social

I think they people their would really enjoy hearing your opinions

Since you spend your days reading Truth social, maybe I should, you fucking retarded piece of shit.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #134 on: April 14, 2022, 05:43:06 AM »
Another of Mr Trumps profitable business failures
c