Author Topic: VVV - Goodrum Stolen Valor???  (Read 23335 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: VVV - Goodrum - Stolen Valor????
« Reply #200 on: March 12, 2022, 09:26:59 AM »

What Wiggs says about Goodrum is more true than not. Goodrum isn’t as intelligent as he thinks he is. That explains all the bullshit he posts on the internet. He continues to post lies and exaggerations because he is too dumb to know otherwise. Derek Anthony spit in his face because he felt sorry for him when they finally met. Online there was supposed to be a fight but all Goodrum got was to be spit on for being  the despicable person that he is.

You like everyone else accused me of stolen valor and claiming i never served in the military when i never even discussed it or acted like John Wayne or shit.  I posted my DD214 and you say that youre still waiting for proof.

Its not proof you want but its my 8in black cock at this point.  You wanna get sodomized by me.  Sorry but no homo for me

Thread title should be changed.  The only thing i stole was the thought that someone would catch me in some lie.  You'll never catch me in a lie...because i dont lie.  If ive been somewhere or done something than i can back it up
A

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #201 on: March 12, 2022, 03:03:21 PM »
You ran away from Canada to hide in Australia, with your stories about teens running around your house, I wonder why?

You are the dumbest moderator on Getbig. Right up there with Goodrum. You are also a bona fide asshole to repeat that fabricated lie.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #202 on: March 12, 2022, 03:08:41 PM »

You like everyone else accused me of stolen valor and claiming i never served in the military when i never even discussed it or acted like John Wayne or shit.  I posted my DD214 and you say that youre still waiting for proof.

Its not proof you want but its my 8in black cock at this point.  You wanna get sodomized by me.  Sorry but no homo for me

Thread title should be changed.  The only thing i stole was the thought that someone would catch me in some lie.  You'll never catch me in a lie...because i dont lie.  If ive been somewhere or done something than i can back it up

You are one dense f-wit. Despicable and totally delusional. You can’t help yourself and lie to save yourself. Why would anyone want you for anything? Absolutely NO homo here!

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #203 on: March 12, 2022, 03:27:12 PM »

And you wonder why people here find you disgusting?  Your penile pride is your undoing.  On top of that (or in your case, on bottom) you are a severely delusional blobfish that once went nut to butt with a rare form of puffer, the "Penie-Puffer", aka the googly-eyed Vissy-Fishy.   One imagines during the portship (e.g., "docking", or "tummy-sticks"), Vissy promised you the moon but he preferred Uranus.

FOAD you barely ambulatory pile of excrement.  I christen thee, "The Nubian Nellie".

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #204 on: March 12, 2022, 03:45:50 PM »
It’s just a full frontal nude of vince.

Hahahahaaha  ;D

Im rebuilding the site to accompany my Youtube channel.  Ive also removed my DD214 form as i obviously didnt wish to keep it open for that long

Does that answer your question Mr Officer Cadet....lol.

Nobody asked, but I saw it, so can confirm it was there
T

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #205 on: March 12, 2022, 03:52:03 PM »
You ran away from Canada to hide in Australia, with your stories about teens running around your house, I wonder why?

LMFAO.   ;D

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #206 on: March 12, 2022, 03:56:33 PM »
And you wonder why people here find you disgusting?  Your penile pride is your undoing.  On top of that (or in your case, on bottom) you are a severely delusional blobfish that once went nut to butt with a rare form of puffer, the "Penie-Puffer", aka the googly-eyed Vissy-Fishy.   One imagines during the portship (e.g., "docking", or "tummy-sticks"), Vissy promised you the moon but he preferred Uranus.

FOAD you barely ambulatory pile of excrement.  I christen thee, "The Nubian Nellie".

LMAO!

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #207 on: March 12, 2022, 04:21:14 PM »

You are one dense f-wit. Despicable and totally delusional. You can’t help yourself and lie to save yourself. Why would anyone want you for anything? Absolutely NO homo here!

Vince, you're not respected by your own contemporaries.  Ive not heard one good word from any of them.  So because of that, you are spending your remaining years stalking a gay black man...for 17 years...i mean, what is wrong with you???  You even called my hotel in 2 different occasions rambling as you usually do.  Only a psycho does that

If any anyone is delusional, its you by your own actions.  And chaos is right...its very suspicious to move from Canada all the way to Australia for no reason
A

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #208 on: March 12, 2022, 04:35:25 PM »

Vince, you're not respected by your own contemporaries.  Ive not heard one good word from any of them.  So because of that, you are spending your remaining years stalking a gay black man...for 17 years...i mean, what is wrong with you???  You even called my hotel in 2 different occasions rambling as you usually do.  Only a psycho does that

If any anyone is delusional, its you by your own actions.  And chaos is right...its very suspicious to move from Canada all the way to Australia for no reason

It is pointless discussing anything with a mentally challenged dork. Keep believing your own bullshit.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
Re: VVV - Goodrum
« Reply #209 on: March 12, 2022, 04:37:06 PM »

The Shakespeare of Getbig!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #210 on: March 12, 2022, 05:05:34 PM »

You are the dumbest moderator on Getbig. Right up there with Goodrum. You are also a bona fide asshole to repeat that fabricated lie.
You're the one that told us all about the teen girls running around your house, in fact, YOU accused Arnold S of doing certain things to one of those girls. You fabricated and repeatedly lied about Arnold S, a bodybuilding god, maybe it is YOU that is the dumbest bona fide asshole on getbig?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #211 on: March 12, 2022, 05:14:52 PM »
You're the one that told us all about the teen girls running around your house, in fact, YOU accused Arnold S of doing certain things to one of those girls. You fabricated and repeatedly lied about Arnold S, a bodybuilding god, maybe it is YOU that is the dumbest bona fide asshole on getbig?

I think at this point you can drop the "maybe". 

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #212 on: March 12, 2022, 06:53:08 PM »

You and Goodrum are bona fide dumb fucks. Nothing less. Both have no shame whatever. Do you think that Arnold, who is beyond wealthy, would let untruths be spread about him on public discussion forums? I haven't heard from him or any lawyers. I didn't accuse Arnold of anything. Robert Nailon told me he saw Arnold having sex with one of our babysitters while he was a guest at our home after giving a seminar at our gym in 1974. When the babysitter emerged from the bedroom I asked her what happened. She said, "Arnold forced me." I asked why she didn't shout out and she said, "I didn't want to get anyone in trouble." Her parents were looking for her at the time. The parents were responsible for her not us. We lived in a top floor apartment and it shouldn't have been difficult to find her. Arnold, Paul Graham and Robert disappeared right after Arnold came out of the bedroom.

Ron made a mistake putting a dope in as moderator. Maybe he thought you could relate to the typical musclehead who frequents gyms. Chaos, if you don't want this true story repeated about Arnold why call me a fabricator? You are clearly a dumbass for sure.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #213 on: March 12, 2022, 07:09:40 PM »

You are a persistent asshole for sure. I didn't call your hotel or motel twice but once. Not to harass you but to offer to send you money because you said you were using coupons to get meals in Las Vegas. You didn't need the money and couldn't talk because you had company. I presume Vissy was with you.

I have been calling you out for your persistent bullshit for decades now. That isn't stalking. This is a discussion forum so I am entitled to post my opinions just as you are.

What suspicious move did I have to make to exit Canada in January 1971? Stop fabricating bullshit. I came to Australia because my wife was pregnant and I was at Simon Fraser University doing a post graduate degree. I couldn't get a job in Vancouver so emigrated to Sydney. I got a job teaching PE in high school at Killarney Heights in Sydney. We bought a gym in West Ryde, Sydney, in August 1971 and had it for 46 years. I have never had a criminal record anywhere.

The real reason Goodrum has to discredit me is because he was the laughing dumbbell of Getbig. He couldn't retaliate against the anonymous flotsam so he targeted me. The truth is Goodrum is jealous of my accomplishments in business, homes and bodybuilding.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #214 on: March 12, 2022, 07:11:11 PM »
I think at this point you can drop the "maybe".

No need to forget to bring Shizzo into this.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #215 on: March 12, 2022, 07:51:39 PM »
You and Goodrum are bona fide dumb fucks. Nothing less. Both have no shame whatever. Do you think that Arnold, who is beyond wealthy, would let untruths be spread about him on public discussion forums? I haven't heard from him or any lawyers. I didn't accuse Arnold of anything. Robert Nailon told me he saw Arnold having sex with one of our babysitters while he was a guest at our home after giving a seminar at our gym in 1974. When the babysitter emerged from the bedroom I asked her what happened. She said, "Arnold forced me." I asked why she didn't shout out and she said, "I didn't want to get anyone in trouble." Her parents were looking for her at the time. The parents were responsible for her not us. We lived in a top floor apartment and it shouldn't have been difficult to find her. Arnold, Paul Graham and Robert disappeared right after Arnold came out of the bedroom.

Ron made a mistake putting a dope in as moderator. Maybe he thought you could relate to the typical musclehead who frequents gyms. Chaos, if you don't want this true story repeated about Arnold why call me a fabricator? You are clearly a dumbass for sure.

Is this where Breezeway-gate occurred? 

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #216 on: March 12, 2022, 08:14:58 PM »

Prove it, liar. You're so irrelevant that your lies and fabrications don't even make it to Arnolds ears. Your opinion and your voice are nothing, to nobody, that's why you are alone and bitter at 80 years old.
Only mistake Ron has made has been to not allow mods to ban bold faced liars like you.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #217 on: March 12, 2022, 08:44:21 PM »
Prove it, liar. You're so irrelevant that your lies and fabrications don't even make it to Arnolds ears. Your opinion and your voice are nothing, to nobody, that's why you are alone and bitter at 80 years old.
Only mistake Ron has made has been to not allow mods to ban bold faced liars like you.

Liars make the world go round.  No bannings.   ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #218 on: March 12, 2022, 08:57:34 PM »
Liars make the world go round.  No bannings.   ;D
Send me your info, I'll fly you to Australia so you can slap Basile and bootys titties around.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #219 on: March 12, 2022, 08:59:25 PM »

Yep, a certified dope. No doubt that you are mentally challenged. I mentioned an event that happened in 1974 at our place in Queenscliff Beach. Arnold was there. So were lots of people from my gym. It was a get-together to meet Arnold and have a chat. I don't involve my ex in forum matters so that is one witness I won't call. You are in LA. Why not ask Arnold about the babysitter?

Goodrum is surely a sad wannabe. I am not alone. Nor am I bitter. Just have a good memory unlike yourself or Goodrum.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #220 on: March 12, 2022, 09:24:05 PM »
You are a persistent asshole for sure. I didn't call your hotel or motel twice but once. Not to harass you but to offer to send you money because you said you were using coupons to get meals in Las Vegas. You didn't need the money and couldn't talk because you had company. I presume Vissy was with you.

I have been calling you out for your persistent bullshit for decades now. That isn't stalking. This is a discussion forum so I am entitled to post my opinions just as you are.

What suspicious move did I have to make to exit Canada in January 1971? Stop fabricating bullshit. I came to Australia because my wife was pregnant and I was at Simon Fraser University doing a post graduate degree. I couldn't get a job in Vancouver so emigrated to Sydney. I got a job teaching PE in high school at Killarney Heights in Sydney. We bought a gym in West Ryde, Sydney, in August 1971 and had it for 46 years. I have never had a criminal record anywhere.

The real reason Goodrum has to discredit me is because he was the laughing dumbbell of Getbig. He couldn't retaliate against the anonymous flotsam so he targeted me. The truth is Goodrum is jealous of my accomplishments in business, homes and bodybuilding.

Hiliarious that no matter how mad you get, you take the extra step to change fonts.

Somewhere in Australia:" Fuck these guys.......about to hit enter.....oh wait, have to make it blue."
Y

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #221 on: March 12, 2022, 09:47:24 PM »
Hiliarious that no matter how mad you get, you take the extra step to change fonts.

Somewhere in Australia:" Fuck these guys.......about to hit enter.....oh wait, have to make it blue."

Poor observation....I use "Navy" not "Blue".

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #222 on: March 12, 2022, 10:58:44 PM »
Send me your info, I'll fly you to Australia so you can slap Basile and bootys titties around.

Will do.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #223 on: March 12, 2022, 11:05:17 PM »
Will do.

I can show you around downunder, no not that under! No homo.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
Re: VVV - Goodrum
« Reply #224 on: March 13, 2022, 04:07:43 AM »
This thread has delivered! ;D