Author Topic: Carnivore Diet  (Read 56381 times)

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
Re: Carnivore Diet
« Reply #150 on: March 14, 2022, 01:49:56 PM »
Good for you!

But be careful with that raw milk.  It only takes one sip from one bad batch.

I trust the farm I get it from, they are extremely thorough. And anyone want to grow and get crazy size, drink a shit ton of raw milk, you'll grow like a weed. No wonder why these people that grow up on farms are big robust people. Also understand why Vince Gironda was big on cream, eggs, and beef, these foods will definitely put size on anyone.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #151 on: March 14, 2022, 02:02:36 PM »
Eggxactly!

"Thus, exogenous glucose (eg, from added sugars) is not essential for sustaining life in humans, and in most people, restricting dietary carbohydrates seems to produce no ill effects.49 In fact, according to the Food and Nutrition Board of the Institute of Medicine of the US National Academies of Sciences, ‘The lower limit of dietary carbohydrate compatible with life apparently is zero, provided that adequate amounts of protein and fat are consumed’.50"
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4975866/

carbs are the elites way of killing people
Easy to over consume, the body has no "off switch" with simple carbs

Cheap shitty processed foods are slowly killing people.
All started in the 70s when they advocated the "low fat diet", before that 99% of the population didnt have a weight problem

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Royalty is a schmoe-cel.
« Reply #152 on: March 14, 2022, 03:00:44 PM »
Any of you who follow keto diet ever take in a couple of tablespoons of olive oil or avacado oil just for quick easy calories?

I lost about 25 lbs on a keto diet a few years ago. A staple of my diet was heavy cream. My bloodwork and b/p was the best its ever been in my life. I think I'm going to start a keto approach again but something about consuming that much fat from dairy doesn't seem like such a good idea at my age.

Ohh I was doing almost all boxing training at the time. Lots of heavy bag work, jumping rope and running. So that played a part in my blood work looking so good...

Now Im only weights.

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #153 on: March 14, 2022, 03:08:09 PM »
Any of you who follow keto diet ever take in a couple of tablespoons of olive oil or avacado oil just for quick easy calories?

I lost about 25 lbs on a keto diet a few years ago. A staple of my diet was heavy cream. My bloodwork and b/p was the best its ever been in my life. I think I'm going to start a keto approach again but something about consuming that much fat from dairy doesn't seem like such a good idea at my age.

Ohh I was doing almost all boxing training at the time. Lots of heavy bag work, jumping rope and running. So that played a part in my blood work looking so good...

Now Im only weights.
cut those out, they're usually fake cut with canola oil, you want to add grass fed beef tallow to cook with or add to meals or ghee.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #154 on: March 14, 2022, 04:03:47 PM »

Now Im only weights.

I recommend Dr. Eric Westman's keto diet.  It's simple, straightforward, and very effective.  Download the list of foods validated and used by Dr. Eric Westman.

https://store.payloadz.com/details/2611109-ebooks-health-page-4-diet.html

Dr. Westman has been conducting clinical research on the keto diet for 20 years using his version of the keto diet to successfully reverse obesity, type 2 diabetes, PCOS, acid reflux, high blood pressure and other health conditions for thousands of patients.

He is an Associate Professor of Medicine at Duke University. He is Board Certified in Obesity Medicine and Internal Medicine and founded the Duke Keto Medicine Clinic.

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Royalty is a schmoe-cel.
« Reply #155 on: March 14, 2022, 04:40:06 PM »
Keto kid, Loco,   thanks for the pointers.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #156 on: March 14, 2022, 04:45:59 PM »

You are welcome!

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #157 on: March 14, 2022, 04:57:07 PM »
No worries,  do some research, look up Dr. Shawn Baker,  Dr. Paul Saladino, Dr. Anthony Chaffee, Dr. Ken Berry. You'll learn a ton of stuff about nutrition and how blatantly obvious it is that humans were designed to eat this way. This diet can be tailored to heal various health ailments or for performance.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #158 on: March 14, 2022, 05:08:36 PM »

Now Im only weights.

I take 2-3 tbls of olive oil a day to get extra fat and calories.

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #159 on: March 14, 2022, 05:12:20 PM »
I take 2-3 tbls of olive oil a day to get extra fat and calories.
most olive oil is fake man

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: March 14, 2022, 06:01:57 PM »
Good for you!

But be careful with that raw milk.  It only takes one sip from one bad batch.

Yeah. Can get worms through the milk if the animal has worms.

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #161 on: March 14, 2022, 06:10:26 PM »
Yeah. Can get worms through the milk if the animal has worms.
if you do the research the likelihood of you getting sick from raw milk, you have a better chance of getting hit by lightning,  it's like its like 1 in 11,000 chance or something.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: March 14, 2022, 06:11:51 PM »
Milk will clog up your ears
A

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #163 on: March 14, 2022, 06:20:34 PM »
Milk will clog up your ears
not raw milk, Pastured milk will definitely do various things to you especially, digestive issues, sinus issues.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: March 14, 2022, 07:39:08 PM »
if you do the research the likelihood of you getting sick from raw milk, you have a better chance of getting hit by lightning,  it's like its like 1 in 11,000 chance or something.

Still a chance but I’m sure farms de worm livestock every year.

Toney Freeman had a parasite infection. I wonder if eating a lot of meat a person should deworm. Not sure it’s that hard to get a parasite, walking barefoot it can happen.

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #165 on: March 14, 2022, 07:43:12 PM »

Toney Freeman had a parasite infection. I wonder if eating a lot of meat a person should deworm. Not sure it’s that hard to get a parasite, walking barefoot it can happen.
there may be some symptoms you experience if you have a parasite, if you have any issues with elimination (diarrhea, constipation), gas, bloating,  you should go strict carnivore and after 4-6 weeks on carnivore, if you still have those symptoms,  fasting for 4-5 days should clear this up.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: March 15, 2022, 03:35:39 AM »
the proof is in the results, thousands of vegans and vegetarians come to the carnivore diet with all types of health ailments, IBS, Crohns, Colitis, acid reflux suddenly healed, autoimmune diseases MS, Rheumatoid arthritis, etc suddenly healed, type 2 diabetes suddenly healed, people who had debilitating injuries plantar fasciitis running again. They cut out all plants and thrived.
When did I say to go Vegan? People who only eat meat have their own health problems.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #167 on: March 15, 2022, 03:45:55 AM »
When did I say to go Vegan? People who only eat meat have their own health problems.

Such as?

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: March 15, 2022, 03:56:04 AM »

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #169 on: March 15, 2022, 04:08:08 AM »
Colon cancer for one.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/26780279/

That study specifically calls out processed meat, plus the addition of confounding factors.

Regenerative, grass fed, no hormone meat combined with a healthy lifestyle shouldn't cause issues.
Y

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #170 on: March 15, 2022, 04:11:17 AM »

You can certainly get worms from eating contaminated meat, and any other food(vegetables, fruit, grains, etc.) that was handled by someone who had touched feces and didn't wash their hands.  You can get worms from drinking contaminated water, or drinking anything that has ice made with contaminated water, or in a cup or glass that was washed with contaminated water.

You can get worms from your pets, gardening, swimming in a lake or creek, or a weekend hike, working in daycare or hospital or nursing home.

So by that logic, everyone should deworm once or twice a year.  I don't know, maybe public officials in first world countries should recommend deworming for everyone.  Maybe they don't do it out of pride, because it's a third world problem.

As The Keto Kid said, parasites feed on sugar.  So by being in ketosis via fasting, a ketogenic diet or carnivore diet, you create in your body an anti-parasitic environment depleted of what gives them energy.  If their energy source is removed, they won’t be able to reproduce.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: March 15, 2022, 04:11:52 AM »
That study specifically calls out processed meat, plus the addition of confounding factors.

Regenerative, grass fed, no hormone meat combined with a healthy lifestyle shouldn't cause issues.
Good luck paying double for no health benefits.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #172 on: March 15, 2022, 04:35:49 AM »
most olive oil is fake man

Don't believe her when she says she's a virgin.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/olive-foil/

What's True:

Testing carried out in 2008 and 2010 reported that some popular olive oil brands did not meet the criteria to be labeled as "extra virgin."

What's False:

Tests did not show that 69% of the olive oil sold in the U.S. is made wholly or primarily from something other than olives.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #173 on: March 15, 2022, 04:47:09 AM »
Good luck paying double for no health benefits.

You believe there's no difference between say, processed cured lunch meats, and meat from natural sources, from both a nutritional standpoint, and an overall impact on health?
Y

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #174 on: March 15, 2022, 05:11:49 AM »
Joe Anderson,  60 years old, strict carnivore for 20 years eating nothing but ribeye steaks