Author Topic: Carnivore Diet  (Read 56424 times)

Flexacon

• Getbig V
Re: Carnivore Diet
« Reply #250 on: March 25, 2022, 02:56:31 PM »
Congratulating each other over good bloodwork.

Sir kwon please ungay this thread.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #251 on: March 25, 2022, 03:57:30 PM »
She gets no congratulations.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #252 on: March 25, 2022, 04:56:58 PM »
Congratulating each other over good bloodwork.

Sir kwon please ungay this thread.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #253 on: March 25, 2022, 05:11:58 PM »
That is great.  Your Triglycerides/HDL ratio is 0.6, even better than mine.  That indicates you are not at risk of heart disease.

My LDL went up too, and my doctor at the time told me the same thing about statins.  So I found a new, low carb friendly, mainstream doctor who has seen my LDL continue to go up and has said nothing about it and nothing about statins.  He looks at Triglycerides, HDL, blood pressure, etc.  He's not concerned by high LDL.

This is how I found my new doctor:

https://www.dietdoctor.com/low-carb/doctors

Thanks!  There's one doctor not too far from me.  I'll check him out.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #254 on: April 15, 2022, 11:23:35 AM »
Behavioral Characteristics and Self-Reported Health Status among 2029 Adults Consuming a “Carnivore Diet”

Published: 02 November 2021

Results

A total of 2029 respondents (median age: 44 y, 67% male) reported consuming a carnivore diet for 14 mo (IQR: 9–20 mo), motivated primarily by health reasons (93%). Red meat consumption was reported as daily or more often by 85%. Under 10% reported consuming vegetables, fruits, or grains more often than monthly, and 37% denied vitamin supplement use. Prevalence of adverse symptoms was low (<1% to 5.5%). Symptoms included gastrointestinal (3.1%–5.5%), muscular (0.3%–4.0%), and dermatologic (0.1%–1.9%). Participants reported high levels of satisfaction and improvements in overall health (95%), well-being (66%–91%), various medical conditions (48%–98%), and median [IQR] BMI (in kg/m2) (from 27.2 [23.5–31.9] to 24.3 [22.1–27.0]). Among a subset reporting current lipids, LDL-cholesterol was markedly elevated (172 mg/dL), whereas HDL-cholesterol (68 mg/dL) and triglycerides (68 mg/dL) were optimal. Participants with diabetes reported benefits including reductions in median [IQR] BMI (4.3 [1.4–7.2]), glycated hemoglobin (0.4% [0%–1.7%]), and diabetes medication use (84%–100%).

Conclusions

Contrary to common expectations, adults consuming a carnivore diet experienced few adverse effects and instead reported health benefits and high satisfaction. Cardiovascular disease risk factors were variably affected. The generalizability of these findings and the long-term effects of this dietary pattern require further study.

https://academic.oup.com/cdn/article/5/12/nzab133/6415894

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #255 on: April 15, 2022, 04:24:03 PM »
I can't do the carnivore diet but for some reason I do enjoy watching this chicks videos

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #256 on: April 16, 2022, 05:08:16 AM »
I can't do the carnivore diet but for some reason I do enjoy watching this chicks videos

She claims her breasts have grown since starting a carnivore diet, which is believable if she was too skinny and malnourished before.

This other girl grew a round butt after starting a carnivore diet:

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #257 on: April 16, 2022, 08:05:06 AM »
Yikes! ^

Eat meat and cobbler.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #258 on: April 16, 2022, 10:19:24 AM »
Why would anyone get that skinny?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #259 on: April 16, 2022, 11:17:59 AM »
Why would anyone get that skinny?
Ask Sev,,,

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #260 on: April 16, 2022, 11:26:59 AM »
Can you booze it up on the Keto/Carnivore Diet?

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC č un asino
« Reply #261 on: April 16, 2022, 11:29:54 AM »

Vodka / gin types only, I think.
Y

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #262 on: April 16, 2022, 11:38:15 AM »
You sound like a newbie asking for advice in the gym  ;D

You spend 20 minutes talking to them giving them advice and then they come out with a zinger question at the end that makes you feel like you just wasted your time

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #263 on: April 16, 2022, 11:41:35 AM »
She claims her breasts have grown since starting a carnivore diet, which is believable if she was too skinny and malnourished before.

This other girl grew a round butt after starting a carnivore diet:

The asian chick in the video used to be vegan so it's 100% certain she was malnourished .
In her videos she talks about needing to eat a lot of fat and she is essentially on a classic ketogenic diet (70% + calories from fat and zero carbs)

I like steak but I don't want to eat 2 pounds of it every day.  I can't even tolerate eating more than about 6-8 ounces at one meal.

I don't know of any bodybuilders (natural or enhanced) who use this diet.  I don't believe the BS about Nubret.  He might have gorged at night but I'm not buying the 5lbs of horsemeat at one meal and he was also known to eat rice and beans and he supposedly like french pastries too. 

I don't know many bodybuilders (especially natural ones) who follow the carnivore style diet. 
There probably is someone (that Trystin Lee kid comes too mind and Mark Bell)

BTW - this is another video she made with her boyfriend (who wants to gain muscle) and he couldn't follow the diet.

This video is kind of hilarious for because of the concerned look in her eyes as he's explaining why he couldn't stay on the diet.   He may no longer be carnivore but at least he still gets to enjoy the benefit of the carnivore diet via his girlfriend new big boobs.

Bottom line is that if it works for you that's great but it's definitely not ideal for everyone (for a variety of reasons)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #264 on: April 16, 2022, 11:42:11 AM »
Vodka / gin types only, I think.

and tequila

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #265 on: April 16, 2022, 11:57:42 AM »

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #266 on: April 16, 2022, 12:32:43 PM »
The asian chick in the video used to be vegan so it's 100% certain she was malnourished .
In her videos she talks about needing to eat a lot of fat and she is essentially on a classic ketogenic diet (70% + calories from fat and zero carbs)

I like steak but I don't want to eat 2 pounds of it every day.  I can't even tolerate eating more than about 6-8 ounces at one meal.

I don't know of any bodybuilders (natural or enhanced) who use this diet.  I don't believe the BS about Nubret.  He might have gorged at night but I'm not buying the 5lbs of horsemeat at one meal and he was also known to eat rice and beans and he supposedly like french pastries too. 

I don't know many bodybuilders (especially natural ones) who follow the carnivore style diet. 
There probably is someone (that Trystin Lee kid comes too mind and Mark Bell)

BTW - this is another video she made with her boyfriend (who wants to gain muscle) and he couldn't follow the diet.

This video is kind of hilarious for because of the concerned look in her eyes as he's explaining why he couldn't stay on the diet.   He may no longer be carnivore but at least he still gets to enjoy the benefit of the carnivore diet via his girlfriend new big boobs.

Bottom line is that if it works for you that's great but it's definitely not ideal for everyone (for a variety of reasons)

2 pounds of beef is nothing, women on this diet eat more than that. You want to see the quality of your life sky rocket? Go carnivore,  increased recovery, strength gains, deeper sleep, steady energy, no bloat, no joint pain, muscle fullness, clear glowing skin. Raw milk, beef, eggs is all you need, beef liver a few times a week, and if you want to super charge it even more, fast 2-3 days a week.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #267 on: April 16, 2022, 12:45:27 PM »
2 pounds of beef is nothing, women on this diet eat more than that. You want to see the quality of your life sky rocket? Go carnivore,  increased recovery, strength gains, deeper sleep, steady energy, no bloat, no joint pain, muscle fullness, clear glowing skin. Raw milk, beef, eggs is all you need, beef liver a few times a week, and if you want to super charge it even more, fast 2-3 days a week.

tried it but didn't like it
it's not for everyone
if it works for you that's great

for some people it seems to be their new religion (not saying you)

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #268 on: April 16, 2022, 01:07:00 PM »
tried it but didn't like it
it's not for everyone
if it works for you that's great

for some people it seems to be their new religion (not saying you)
sorry to hear that man, once I added that raw milk pre and post workout it was an absolute game changer. I totally understand now how these people who grow up on farms eating their own chicken eggs, tons of fresh raw milk, butter, bacon, beef. Big robust strong people, makes complete sense to me now.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #269 on: April 16, 2022, 01:18:46 PM »
Dominic D'Agostino, Ph.D.
Research Scientist, Inst. Human and Machine Cognition
Associate Professor, College of Medicine Molecular Pharmacology & Physiology

"The main focus of his lab over the last 10 years has been understanding the anticonvulsant and neuroprotective mechanism of the ketogenic diet and ketone metabolite supplementation."
https://ketonutrition.org/about/

Dom has also said that he thinks fruit is OK in moderation and says he eats blueberries, usually at night

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #270 on: April 16, 2022, 01:26:40 PM »
Dom has also said that he thinks fruit is OK in moderation and says he eats blueberries, usually at night

just eat enough protein that it gets converted in to glucose via gluconeogenesis and add in two glasses of raw milk pre and post workout, you'll have all the glucose you need to keep the muscles full, balanced electrolytes and won't have any issues that come with fructose.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #271 on: April 17, 2022, 11:15:25 AM »

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #272 on: April 18, 2022, 09:23:07 AM »
What is the Carnivore Diet position on that orange clay?

i consumed about a cup and kinda let it absorb and break down in my mouth. first time ive ever eaten it. it tasted like i was eating pure fat, kinda like shortening.

i spit very little out that didnt get absorbed and that was only because it was sand or rock. suprisingly the orange clay was easily dissolved in my mouth. gonna do this atleast once a day everyday just to see what happens. i was suprised at how fatty it tasted like pure fat with no salt or sweetness then stared at the yellow moon with hornes pointed towards the left

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #273 on: April 18, 2022, 09:28:51 AM »
Do people drink pasteurised dairy on carnivore?

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #274 on: April 18, 2022, 10:38:06 AM »
Do people drink pasteurised dairy on carnivore?

If you tolerate dairy go for the raw version.