Author Topic: Carnivore Diet  (Read 56384 times)

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Re: Carnivore Diet
« Reply #450 on: April 26, 2022, 12:50:21 AM »
I could probably make money personal training but I simply cant be arsed with people
They would have to be 100% committed or I wouldnt waste my time

I know a female personal trainer who is very good at it, she gives each client exactly what they want , which most of the time is a chat and the odd mediocre set inbetween

Exactly.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #451 on: April 26, 2022, 04:07:33 AM »
Fasting 2 days out of 7 is the 5-2 intermittent fasting plan.

Very common if you are into intermittent fasting.

I prefer the 16-8 plan myself.  16 hour fast and 8 hour eating window.

There are numerous unproven health claims about intermittent fasting. 

From a calorie standpoint, you eat less meals and therefore consume less calories than a typical eating pattern which results in weight loss.

Nothing magical about it.

If you gorge and stuff yourself with excess calories while intermittent fasting you will gain weight.

Likewise with the keto diet, if you consume excess calories you will gain weight, but since keto makes you feel full it's easier to eat less.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #452 on: April 26, 2022, 05:06:01 AM »
Fasting 2 days out of 7 is the 5-2 intermittent fasting plan.

Very common if you are into intermittent fasting.

I prefer the 16-8 plan myself.  16 hour fast and 8 hour eating window.

There are numerous unproven health claims about intermittent fasting. 

From a calorie standpoint, you eat less meals and therefore consume less calories than a typical eating pattern which results in weight loss.

Nothing magical about it.

If you gorge and stuff yourself with excess calories while intermittent fasting you will gain weight.

Likewise with the keto diet, if you consume excess calories you will gain weight, but since keto makes you feel full it's easier to eat less.

I'm gonna need to see a picture of an in shape online guru backing these statements up if you expect me to take you seriously

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #453 on: April 26, 2022, 06:56:25 AM »
I'm gonna need to see a picture of an in shape online guru backing these statements up if you expect me to take you seriously

If you eat less, you tend to lose weight.

Does that make sense?

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #454 on: April 26, 2022, 06:58:48 AM »
If you eat less, you tend to lose weight.

Does that make sense?

Yes.

But I DO believe there is some credibility that when the body isn't spending energy digesting food all the time, it can be applied elsewhere.  Purely anecdotal, but I do find my energy levels through the roof near the end of the 16 fast while on a 16-8.
Y

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #455 on: April 26, 2022, 07:07:03 AM »
Yes.

But I DO believe there is some credibility that when the body isn't spending energy digesting food all the time, it can be applied elsewhere.  Purely anecdotal, but I do find my energy levels through the roof near the end of the 16 fast while on a 16-8.

People spend so much of their time eating.

When you intermittent fast there is more time to do other things.

People often center their social life around eating.  This makes it difficult to reduce food consumption to a level necessary to lose weight.

Eat to live don't live to eat.  Treat food as merely fuel.

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #456 on: April 26, 2022, 07:17:04 AM »
Thomas Delauer,  look up his YouTube, tons of videos on prolonged fasting and intermittent fasting, he's also been using keto for over 10 years, on and off.

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #457 on: April 26, 2022, 07:35:31 AM »

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #458 on: April 26, 2022, 01:10:14 PM »
Fasting and the Carnivore Diet Helped This Man Lose 82 Pounds
"I feel better than I have ever felt in my life."

"I followed a keto diet plan for only six weeks and noticed huge differences," he says. Typical meals included lots of meats, green vegetables, cheese, and nuts. Dinner was usually salmon with kale, turmeric, and garlic, or rotisserie chicken.

By November, Nazon lost 10 pounds and decided to incorporate intermittent fasting. He tracks his weight and meals using the LIFE Fasting app.

Eventually, Nazon went full carnivore and has only eaten meat and cheese for the past two years—except for on special occasions.

"My doctor thinks I'm crazy," he says. "The nurses think the same but with my great blood work and my transformation, they have become more curious than worried."

Nazon now weighs 175 pounds and is no longer pre-diabetic.

https://www.menshealth.com/weight-loss/a30795948/fasting-carnivore-diet-transformation/

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #459 on: April 26, 2022, 01:27:11 PM »

Getbig needs a sarcasm notification

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #460 on: April 26, 2022, 01:28:11 PM »
Fasting and the Carnivore Diet Helped This Man Lose 82 Pounds
"I feel better than I have ever felt in my life."

"I followed a keto diet plan for only six weeks and noticed huge differences," he says. Typical meals included lots of meats, green vegetables, cheese, and nuts. Dinner was usually salmon with kale, turmeric, and garlic, or rotisserie chicken.

By November, Nazon lost 10 pounds and decided to incorporate intermittent fasting. He tracks his weight and meals using the LIFE Fasting app.

Eventually, Nazon went full carnivore and has only eaten meat and cheese for the past two years—except for on special occasions.

"My doctor thinks I'm crazy," he says. "The nurses think the same but with my great blood work and my transformation, they have become more curious than worried."

Nazon now weighs 175 pounds and is no longer pre-diabetic.

https://www.menshealth.com/weight-loss/a30795948/fasting-carnivore-diet-transformation/

Raymond Nazon
49 years old, 4 years carnivore and carnivore coach.
👇🏽Join the 30-Day Challenge to work with me
sbg-s-meat-up.mn.co

https://www.instagram.com/raymondnazon/?hl=en

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #461 on: April 26, 2022, 01:48:04 PM »
She put her multiple sclerosis and bipolar disorder in remission, got taken off all medications, and lost a lot of weight by eating 100% carnivore.

She eats 3/4 lb of beef steak and 3/4 lb beef fat every day, nothing else.  That's around 4,200 calories per day, most of them from fat.

www.youtube.com/channel/UCtI0xRq3cuWGgB54FWpj0nw

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #462 on: April 26, 2022, 01:54:50 PM »
She put her multiple sclerosis and bipolar disorder in remission, got taken off all medications, and lost a lot of weight by eating 100% carnivore.

She eats 3/4 lb of beef steak and 3/4 lb beef fat every day, nothing else.  That's around 4,200 calories per day, most of them from fat.

How much does she charge as a transformational coach?

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #463 on: April 26, 2022, 02:12:50 PM »
This couple reversed multiple health conditions and lost over 100 lbs each by following a carnivore diet.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #464 on: April 26, 2022, 02:17:30 PM »
Raymond Nazon
49 years old, 4 years carnivore and carnivore coach.
👇🏽Join the 30-Day Challenge to work with me
sbg-s-meat-up.mn.co

https://www.instagram.com/raymondnazon/?hl=en

Raymond very much appreciates your free advertising of his business here and sharing where Getbiggers can find and contact him for his coaching services. 

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #465 on: April 26, 2022, 02:21:03 PM »
How much does she charge as a transformational coach?

I don't know.  You are the one doing the free advertising for keto/carnivore coaches here.  Why don't you find out and then post it here?

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #466 on: April 26, 2022, 02:27:01 PM »
Raymond very much appreciates your free advertising of his business here and sharing where Getbiggers can find and contact him for his coaching services.

I don't know.  You are the one doing the free advertising for keto/carnivore coaches here.  Why don't you find out and then post it here?

They need the help given our resident keto cultist is too cheap to throw any money their way.

Guess he must have lost his savings in the stock markets again

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #467 on: April 26, 2022, 02:43:00 PM »
They need the help given our resident keto cultist is cheap to throw any money their way.

Guess he must have lost his savings in the stock markets again

That hurts my feelings.

Your recent posts make you much more of a keto cultist than The Keto Kid and I, as we're not the one doing the free advertising.  Not sure what's your beef with me, but I don't care.

And not sure who you are referring to, but I'm neither cheap nor have I ever lost any money in the stock market, far from it.

I've always donated 10% or more of my gross income.  And I'm a buy and hold index investor.  So while others bail and sell low when the market is down, I just buy more shares while they're on sale.  "In bear markets, stocks return to their rightful owners."

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #468 on: April 26, 2022, 03:08:55 PM »
That hurts my feelings.

Not sure what's your beef with me, but I don't care.

Keto-themed pun reported to moderators.
Y

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #469 on: April 26, 2022, 03:16:10 PM »
Keto-themed pun reported to moderators.

You saw what I did there.   :D

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #470 on: April 26, 2022, 03:46:51 PM »
That hurts my feelings.

Your recent posts make you much more of a keto cultist than The Keto Kid and I, as we're not the one doing the free advertising.  Not sure what's your beef with me, but I don't care.

And not sure who you are referring to, but I'm neither cheap nor have I ever lost any money in the stock market, far from it.

I've always donated 10% or more of my gross income.  And I'm a buy and hold index investor.  So while others bail and sell low when the market is down, I just buy more shares while they're on sale.  "In bear markets, stocks return to their rightful owners."

There is no beef on the subject. I'd actually say I'm strongly pro keto. I've utilized it myself and will continue to do so. I've also pushed others to try it.

I just don't like what I view as cultist style posts and will call it out. This isn't the only thread/subject I've done that. There is no personal beef, but that doesn't mean I can't be an asshole. This is getbig, it's mandatory.

FYI what you're doing is promoting people who also have something to sell. That's what makes you look like a cultist.

Me posting that those promoted individuals also have something to sell is what is called providing full disclosure.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #471 on: April 26, 2022, 03:50:42 PM »
Veganism is an agenda pushed by the elites to make men weak and infertile. A society full of weak men is easier to control. When you see actors promoting stuff, stay away from it. Those people are paid to act 24/7. Fvck vegans and their soy latte.

I swear that for a split-second I read that as 'Vaginism'... (whatever the hell that it is..?  Pussy-power ??? ;D)
T

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #472 on: April 26, 2022, 03:57:28 PM »
Some posters in this thread are getting downright porky.

Others are too chicken to comment.

A few are real turkeys.

One or two like to egg people on.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #473 on: April 26, 2022, 04:18:40 PM »
I just don't like what I view as cultist style posts and will call it out. This isn't the only thread/subject I've done that.

Bravo!  Your mother must be very proud.  Good for you!

FYI what you're doing is promoting people who also have something to sell. That's what makes you look like a cultist.

No.  Most of the people I have promoted here have lots of very helpful information they offer for free, information that has been very helpful and encouraging to me personally since I started this diet over two years ago.

I didn't start this thread.  It was started by somebody else seeking information about this way of eating.  I am simply sharing what has been helpful to me.

The only one looking like a cultist here is you, advertising their business and contact information for free.  But please, go on.  It's not hurting them or me.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #474 on: April 26, 2022, 04:21:05 PM »
Some posters in this thread are getting downright porky.

Others are too chicken to comment.

A few are real turkeys.

One or two like to egg people on.

:D