Author Topic: Carnivore Diet  (Read 56529 times)

Flexacon

• Getbig V
Re: Carnivore Diet
« Reply #475 on: April 26, 2022, 05:08:10 PM »
Bravo!  Your mother must be very proud.  Good for you!

No.  Most of the people I have promoted here have lots of very helpful information they offer for free, information that has been very helpful and encouraging to me personally since I started this diet over two years ago.

I didn't start this thread.  It was started by somebody else seeking information about this way of eating. I am simply sharing what has been helpful to me.

The only one looking like a cultist here is you, advertising their business and contact information for free.  But please, go on.  It's not hurting them or me.

More like the blind trying to lead the blind having read some of your posts.

You've been on the diet 2 years you say, so keto brain fog can't be the excuse why simple concepts still seem to escape you. But then again you are a keto cultist whose only defence is to call others a cultist when challenged.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #476 on: April 26, 2022, 05:39:16 PM »
More like the blind trying to lead the blind having read some of your posts.

You've been on the diet 2 years you say, so keto brain fog can't be the excuse why simple concepts still seem to escape you. But then again you are a keto cultist whose only defence is to call others a cultist when challenged.

LOL...and what would these "simple concepts" be?

How long have you consistently been on a keto/carnivore diet?  What have you learned on your journey about your own body on this diet and about this way of eating in general?

Please do share your personal experience and knowledge acquired during your journey.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #477 on: April 26, 2022, 05:54:14 PM »

How long have you consistently been on a keto/carnivore diet?  What have you learned on your journey about your own body on this diet and about this way of eating in general?

Please do share your personal experience and knowledge acquired during your journey.

There is no journey, there is no pot of gold at the end of the rainbow,  there is no shangri la.

Only cultists need a "journey" and to make a diet out to be more than something it is.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #478 on: April 26, 2022, 05:57:53 PM »
There is no journey, there is no pot of gold at the end of the rainbow,  there is no shangri la.

Only cultists need a "journey" and to make a diet out to be more than something it is.

In other words, you have zero experience with this way of eating, zero to share, and zero knowledge about simple or complex concepts on this diet.

Very good!

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #479 on: April 26, 2022, 06:09:20 PM »

She put her multiple sclerosis and bipolar disorder in remission, got taken off all medications, and lost a lot of weight by eating 100% carnivore.

She eats 3/4 lb of beef steak and 3/4 lb beef fat every day, nothing else.  That's around 4,200 calories per day, most of them from fat.

www.youtube.com/channel/UCtI0xRq3cuWGgB54FWpj0nw

That big bowl of fat looks delicious!

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #480 on: April 26, 2022, 06:14:23 PM »
In other words, you have zero experience with this way of eating, zero to share, and zero knowledge about simple or complex concepts on this diet.

Very good!

This coming from the guy who yesterday didn't know anyone doing keto who wasn't trying to shill something.

Like all cultists your so called "keto journey" and " knowledge sharing" is more about seeking confirmation bias.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #481 on: April 26, 2022, 06:22:01 PM »
This coming from the guy who yesterday didn't know anyone doing keto who wasn't trying to shill something.

Like all cultists your so called "keto journey" and " knowledge sharing" is more about seeking confirmation bias.

What are you whining about now?  Where are those "simple concepts" you were just babbling about?

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #482 on: April 26, 2022, 07:08:23 PM »
HEINZ SENIOR

DIET A :  3 DAYS LOW CARBS

MEAL 1
OMELET 8 EGG WHITES, 1 YOLK, (FAT FREE CHEESE, FAT FREE TURKEY HAM, TURKEY BACON two times a week)
4 OZ  OATMEAL + 1 OMEGAS 3

MEAL  2                                                                             
2 ˝   SCOOPS WHEY ISOLATE VPX CERO CARBS
1 SOY LECITINE , 2 VITAMIN C VITAMIN E

MEAL  3
8 Oz. TURKEY BREAST or CHICKEN or TILAPIA or  SALMON
6 Oz. RICE OR BAKED POTATO
BIG SALAD (brócoli, Sparragus, green beans, Mushrooms)  + 1 OMEGAS 3

MEAL  4
BIG SALAD (brócoli, Sparragus, green beans, Mushrooms) 

MEAL 5

MEAL  6
2 ˝   SCOOPS WHEY ISOLATE VPX CERO CARBS +  1 OMEGA 3

30 GR RAW CASHEWS  OR ALMONDS (NO SALT) ONCE A DAY WHEN YOU FEEL HUNGRY
Notes:
•   DRINK A LOT OF WATER.
•   DON’T FROGET TO EAT OR SKIP MEALS.
•   IF YOU CANT EAT CHANGE THE SOLID MEAL FOR 1 SCOOP OF WHEY PROTEIN
•   NO OILS, NO MILK DERIVATES (CHESSE OR MILK)
•   USE PAM TO COOK YOUR FOOD
•   YOU CAN USE SOYA SAUCE, PEPER, ONION OR GARLIC POWDER, MUSTARD KETSHUP OR BBQ SAUCE TO GET  GOOD TASTE IN YOUR FOOD.
•   TAKE DARK MATTER POSTWORKOUT SHAKE AFTER WORKOUT
•   GLUTAMINE –SR MORNING 5 GR EVERY 12 HOURS
•   TAKE A-BOMB

DIET B :  2 DAYS HIGH CARBS

MEAL 1
OMELET 8 EGG WHITES, 1 YOLK, (FAT FREE CHEESE, FAT FREE TURKEY HAM, TURKEY BACON two times a week)
4 OZ  OATMEAL + 1 OMEGAS 3

MEAL  2                                                                             
2  SCOOP PROBOLIC WHEY PROTEIN
4 OZ  OATMEAL
1 SOY LECITINE , 2 VITAMIN C VITAMIN E

MEAL  3
6 Oz. RICE OR BAKED POTATO
BIG SALAD (brócoli, Sparragus, green beans, Mushrooms)  + 1 OMEGAS 3

MEAL  4
4 Oz. RICE OR BAKED POTATO

MEAL 5

MEAL  6
2 SCOOP PROBOLIC WHEY PROTEIN  +  1 OMEGA 3

30 GR RAW CASHEWS  OR ALMONDS (NO SALT) ONCE A DAY WHEN YOU FEEL HUNGRY
Notes:
•   DRINK A LOT OF WATER.
•   DON’T FROGET TO EAT OR SKIP MEALS.
•   IF YOU CANT EAT CHANGE THE SOLID MEAL FOR 1 SCOOP OF WHEY PROTEIN
•   NO OILS, NO MILK DERIVATES (CHESSE OR MILK)
•   USE PAM TO COOK YOUR FOOD
•   YOU CAN USE SOYA SAUCE, PEPER, ONION OR GARLIC POWDER, MUSTARD KETSHUP OR BBQ SAUCE TO GET  GOOD TASTE IN YOUR FOOD.
•   TAKE DARK MATTER POSTWORKOUT SHAKE AFTER WORKOUT
•   GLUTAMINE –SR MORNING 5 GR EVERY 12 HOURS
•   TAKE A-BOMB

Heinz Senior IFBB Professional Bodybuilder.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #483 on: April 26, 2022, 07:26:37 PM »

Keep in mind that Loco is a fundamentalist christian

For whatever reason they're not happy keeping their beliefs to themselves
They feel compelled to "evangelize"...in other words tell people that everything they are doing is wrong and they (the true believer) knows the only one true way to salvation/perfect health or whatever it is they are trying to convince you to believe. 

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #484 on: April 26, 2022, 07:41:40 PM »

They feel compelled to "evangelize"...in other words tell people that everything they are doing is wrong and they (the true believer) knows the only one true way to salvation/perfect health or whatever it is they are trying to convince you to believe.

That's very funny coming from you.

You have said multiple times in this thread that eating this way isn't for everyone, and I have agreed with you every time.

In another thread I said that a low fat, whole foods vegan diet can reverse type 2 diabetes just as well as this diet.

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #485 on: April 26, 2022, 07:49:30 PM »
Look just eat beef, eggs, bacon, raw milk(if you have access to it) for a month and see first hand how you feel, I believe everyone would be definitely surprised at how great they feel.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #486 on: April 26, 2022, 07:52:16 PM »
That's very funny coming from you.

You have said multiple times in this thread that eating this way isn't for everyone, and I have agreed with you every time.

In another thread I said that a low fat, whole foods vegan diet can reverse type 2 diabetes just as well as this diet.

to be fair I haven't read all of your posts and I don't even remember most of them
If you've said that this is not for everyone then that's cool
you and I can agree on that and hopefully also that no diet is right for everyone
you are doing a bit of evangelizing (preach in the effort to convert) on this thread

There is a element of religious fervor in the people promoting this diet on the internet

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #487 on: April 26, 2022, 07:53:02 PM »

I won't speak for Flexacon, but I was on a keto diet for a year, religiously. It works because of calorie restriction and because digesting protein is an energy intensive process. I also ended up with severe kidney stones, a condition that disappeared when I lowered my protein intake to 100g max a day. I had urine analysis several times that pinpointed the acidic condition caused by the breakdown of excessive protein. It's a real thing for some of us.

High protein and fat diets aren't miraculous- they can in fact lead to insulin resistance and diabetes, the very things keto acolytes claim they cure. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/17699361/

I follow a  calorie restricted balanced diet now and am just fine with it.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #488 on: April 26, 2022, 07:59:05 PM »
Look just eat beef, eggs, bacon, raw milk(if you have access to it) for a month and see first hand how you feel, I believe everyone would be definitely surprised at how great they feel.

Raw milk is a joke. The reason Pasteurization was invented was because unless you are sucking off the udder, milk quickly goes bad and you end up with bacterial infections you wish you never had, lol. Yeah, I know- you drink super milk that no one else can get.

I was on a diet of beef, eggs, bacon, etc for a fucking year. i took in about 50 grams of carbs a day. I got tired of feeling like shit. Of course, if I gave it 10 more years I'd reverse age, feel like superman, yada yada yada.

I am happy you enjoy that diet- good on you. A lot of us think it is horseshit. Eat what you want. But this fucking keto religion is right up there with climate change and getting vaxxed, haha.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #489 on: April 26, 2022, 08:15:10 PM »
to be fair I haven't read all of your posts and I don't even remember most of them
If you've said that this is not for everyone then that's cool
you and I can agree on that and hopefully also that no diet is right for everyone
you are doing a bit of evangelizing (preach in the effort to convert) on this thread

I'm not, but that's your opinion and you just proved your opinion is bias purely because of my Christian faith.

There is a element of religious fervor in the people promoting this diet on the internet

Agreed, this and other diets too.  Not the first time you bring this up, and not the first time I've agreed.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #490 on: April 26, 2022, 09:12:44 PM »
I'm not, but that's your opinion and you just proved your opinion is bias purely because of my Christian faith.

Agreed, this and other diets too.  Not the first time you bring this up, and not the first time I've agreed.

it's based on your actions and what you're doing is evangelizing

it's not a pejorative

it's just a description of what you're doing

people evangelize a lot of things including religion

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #491 on: April 26, 2022, 09:13:43 PM »

Raw milk is a joke. The reason Pasteurization was invented was because unless you are sucking off the udder, milk quickly goes bad and you end up with bacterial infections you wish you never had, lol. Yeah, I know- you drink super milk that no one else can get.

I was on a diet of beef, eggs, bacon, etc for a fucking year. i took in about 50 grams of carbs a day. I got tired of feeling like shit. Of course, if I gave it 10 more years I'd reverse age, feel like superman, yada yada yada.

I am happy you enjoy that diet- good on you. A lot of us think it is horseshit. Eat what you want. But this fucking keto religion is right up there with climate change and getting vaxxed, haha.
Lol, what?? Ok my friend, do some research,  you have a 1 and 11,000 chance of getting sick from drinking raw milk, you actually have a better probability of getting struck by lightning. Again do your thing, I'm not here to persuade anyone to do anything,  just kicking some knowledge on the benefits of eating an ancestral appropriate diet.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #492 on: April 27, 2022, 04:06:09 AM »
it's based on your actions and what you're doing is evangelizing

it's not a pejorative

it's just a description of what you're doing

people evangelize a lot of things including religion

Based on your actions, you are expressing your opinion of me which is biased purely based on my Christian faith.

I've already agreed multiple times that this diet isn't for everyone, and that it is a religion or tribe for some as it is with other diets and many other things such as politics, sports, etc.  But you very conveniently don't remember any this.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #493 on: April 27, 2022, 05:23:43 AM »
I won't speak for Flexacon, but I was on a keto diet for a year, religiously. It works because of calorie restriction and because digesting protein is an energy intensive process.

There is a lot more to why a keto diet works than just calorie restriction and protein digestion:  Lower insulin levels, improved insulin sensitivity, switching from burning glucose to burning fat for energy, having more fat available for gluconeogenesis than just protein, protein sparing, appetite and cravings suppression, and other mechanism that are not yet fully understood but are currently being studied.

I also ended up with severe kidney stones, a condition that disappeared when I lowered my protein intake to 100g max a day. I had urine analysis several times that pinpointed the acidic condition caused by the breakdown of excessive protein. It's a real thing for some of us.

High protein and fat diets aren't miraculous

That wasn't a keto diet if it was high protein.  A keto diet isn't a high protein diet.  It's high fat, moderate protein, low carb diet.  You can ingest enough protein to suppress ketone production.  If your very low carb diet isn't getting you into and keeping you in ketosis because of a high protein intake, then it's not a keto diet.

High protein and fat diets aren't miraculous- they can in fact lead to insulin resistance and diabetes, the very things keto acolytes claim they cure. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/17699361/

Nobody on this thread has claimed high protein diets are miraculous, and again a keto diet isn't a high protein diet.  Any whole foods diet that doesn't mix moderate/high fat and moderate/high carbs will seem miraculous to anyone coming from a standard American diet full of processed foods.

The study you linked says that high protein diets can damage the kidneys.  If that's true, this would be more of a warning to people following a bodybuilding diet than it is to people following a keto diet.

The same study says nothing about keto diets leading to insulin resistance in humans.  Insulin resistance leads to diabetes, and keto diets have been shown many times to reverse diabetes in humans.  High fat low carb diets were a standard diabetes treatment before medications were available:

"In the early 20th century, before any medications were available for the treatment of diabetes mellitus, experts recommended dietary carbohydrate-restriction [1,2]. The dietary recommendation for diabetes in a prominent internal medicine textbook from 1923 was 75% fat, 17% protein, 6% alcohol and only 2% carbohydrate [3]. The recommended total daily energy intake was 1,795 Calories per day. After the discovery of insulin and oral hypoglycemic medications, experts gradually changed the dietary recommendations to include more carbohydrate intake because most experts reasoned that the medications could be used to keep the glucose in control."
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2315645/

Glad you found what works for you.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #494 on: April 27, 2022, 09:43:14 AM »
Based on your actions, you are expressing your opinion of me which is biased purely based on my Christian faith.

I've already agreed multiple times that this diet isn't for everyone, and that it is a religion or tribe for some as it is with other diets and many other things such as politics, sports, etc.  But you very conveniently don't remember any this.

bullshit
stop being so paranoid

I stated earlier in this thread that for  some people who are promoting this diet it seems to be their new religion.  I didn't  mention you.

I also said that there are many different sects of the carnivore religion and you agreed with me so stop being such a sensitive snowflake just because I've described your fervor for this diet as evangelizing.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #495 on: April 27, 2022, 09:46:39 AM »
bullshit
stop being so paranoid

I stated earlier in this thread that for  some people who are promoting this diet it seems to be their new religion.  I didn't  mention you.

I also said that there are many different sects of the carnivore religion and you agreed with me so stop being such a sensitive snowflake just because I've described your fervor for this diet as evangelizing.

BS

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #496 on: April 27, 2022, 09:49:18 AM »
Strawzy is a atheist Commie.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #497 on: April 27, 2022, 09:57:36 AM »
She put her multiple sclerosis and bipolar disorder in remission, got taken off all medications, and lost a lot of weight by eating 100% carnivore.

She eats 3/4 lb of beef steak and 3/4 lb beef fat every day, nothing else.  That's around 4,200 calories per day, most of them from fat.

www.youtube.com/channel/UCtI0xRq3cuWGgB54FWpj0nw

This broad literally eats a bowl of beef-fat chunks with a fork?  That's disgusting, I'd vomit for sure.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #498 on: April 27, 2022, 10:05:59 AM »
BS

believe whatever you want

feigning grievance seems to be a common reaction from you at times

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #499 on: April 27, 2022, 10:08:04 AM »

I won't speak for Flexacon, but I was on a keto diet for a year, religiously. It works because of calorie restriction and because digesting protein is an energy intensive process. I also ended up with severe kidney stones, a condition that disappeared when I lowered my protein intake to 100g max a day. I had urine analysis several times that pinpointed the acidic condition caused by the breakdown of excessive protein. It's a real thing for some of us.

Take a teaspoon of potassium citrate mixed with 2 litres of water and drink throughout the day
It neutralises thre acidity