Author Topic: Bhank Bloodwork Just in Breaking News  (Read 6319 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: Bhank Bloodwork Just in Breaking News
« Reply #25 on: March 15, 2022, 05:52:36 PM »
I assumed all dudes on test have high levels of iron and hemoglobin. Why are you near anemia?

That is the 64k dollar question it would appear possibly Iron. I eat plenty of meat. I have increased my vitamin C based on this already. But it could be due to some kind of injury or disease not entirely sure. Chrohns can cause anemia and the inflammation would explain the lymphoid markers as well but it seems strange to have had anemia for almost a year now. Typically the opposite might be an issue. I do not give blood.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: March 15, 2022, 05:55:08 PM »
Cholesterol that low is not good.

Something is messed up.

I do not take any statins or other cholesterol meds I don't think low LDL is a bad thing

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: March 15, 2022, 05:57:09 PM »
Steps to lower my estradiol have been taken

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: March 15, 2022, 06:33:23 PM »
Your anemia isn't as bad as last time. Not sharing your FSH and LH levels this time? Your HDL is abnormally low for someone who exercises like you do maybe from meds or something else but total cholesterol is so low i wouldn't worry about it too much.

Low HDL or good cholesterol is a sign our supposed natural warrior is gasing and not at TRT levels, TRT dosage of both test and HGH won't usually effect this 1.0  level, having low HDL and high resting heart rate is an indication of well above normal hormonal levels as both hormones have a direct effect on metabolism and negative impact on HDL. Basically its an envioroment that will contribute to premature hardening of the arteries.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: March 15, 2022, 07:12:33 PM »
I do not take any statins or other cholesterol meds I don't think low LDL is a bad thing

It's the low HDL that's concerning not low LDL.

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: March 15, 2022, 08:04:58 PM »
Results just came in and sure enough I am still showing some signs of Anemia and a few other flags. Looks like an infection or chronic inflammation with the platelets and lymphs along with some kind of anemia. I have not yet reviewed with my Dr. I will let the getbig experts review can't be as bad as what I am googling on webmd. PSA is good and cholesterol is low surprisingly T4 is low and my estradiol was high. Calcium was low Free Test and total were higher than expected. Bun and kidneys could be doing a little better but creatinine looks fine. Where my bro science Doctors at?
triglycerides to hdl ratio not looking good man, go carnivore I'm telling you,  you'll be way healthier and more jacked.

Explorerspl

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: March 15, 2022, 08:50:52 PM »
Where are the Test/GH serum levels?

If he showed the IGF levels it would expose why his t4 and FSH tanked compared to his previous numbers and his t3 uptake went up.

Whenever I used to hit high doses of GH the same thing happened.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #32 on: March 16, 2022, 01:17:04 AM »
Can’t believe your cholesterol is so good with all you eat.

actually a 100-total cholesterol isnt really good, and that crashed HDL is bad.
way more heart attacks in that group than there are with normal and borderline high lipids. (its protective and necessary).
cholesterol got a bad rap from another money-grab by big pharma.
sure, some need statins (very high everything, familial issues, etc) but not the billions of people they push it on.

im hearing many are showing the monocytes and white-blood cells "high" these days (fighting off the rona 24x7) but that like anything could be wrong info.

Karpaasi

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: March 16, 2022, 02:52:26 AM »
As a doc it's interesting to see what labs my colleagues take in US. We use mole units in many of the labs so it's little different but basically we take the same labs (Never taken BUN thou). If I recall correctly OMR was almost a doctor but went for the finance route  :)

nzgs

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: March 16, 2022, 03:02:48 AM »
If your doctor hasn't explained this to you I would talk to someone else, because someone needs to sit you down and tell you that your lipid readings are atrocious. Your HDL:Trig ratio is abysmal. This ratio should be above 1:1, yours is 1:5, of all the lipid biomarkers this has the strongest correlation to health outcomes. Your total cholesterol being low is not a good thing, low cholesterol corresponds to shorter lifespan and greater risk of all kinds of degenerative disorders.

I didn't even look at the rest of it. Whatever you are doing regarding drugs and diet it is extremely unhealthy.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: March 16, 2022, 04:05:44 AM »
If your doctor hasn't explained this to you I would talk to someone else, because someone needs to sit you down and tell you that your lipid readings are atrocious. Your HDL:Trig ratio is abysmal. This ratio should be above 1:1, yours is 1:5, of all the lipid biomarkers this has the strongest correlation to health outcomes. Your total cholesterol being low is not a good thing, low cholesterol corresponds to shorter lifespan and greater risk of all kinds of degenerative disorders.

I didn't even look at the rest of it. Whatever you are doing regarding drugs and diet it is extremely unhealthy.
You are forgetting that he is super human and this stuff does not effect him.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: March 16, 2022, 04:13:43 AM »

Trig is within a normal range ratio just looks off because HDL is low but LDL is in ideal range

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #37 on: March 16, 2022, 04:28:38 AM »

Total cholesterol that low is whacked.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #38 on: March 16, 2022, 04:44:40 AM »
Trig is within a normal range ratio just looks off because HDL is low but LDL is in ideal range

youre not getting what he is saying Brian. The ratio is important.
your hdl and total is atrocious.
get off the anabolics for a while and normalize. if you just got off, stay off for a while.
health/longevity > being ripped/vascular.

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #39 on: March 16, 2022, 04:58:38 AM »
Can't share all the secrets. IGF-1 was flagged low. Test and free test and estrogen were higher than expected. I guess I recovered more than expected. Maybe someone spiked my Gatorade. Maybe its all the raw liver and bone marrow prayers and vitamins. Maybe I am just a stud maybe someone swapped my vegan olive oil for propionate I hear most olive oil in the US is fake.

if this is the case - not sure how low - you cannot and will not put on any mass - having elevated test levels in an North Carolina retirement community isn't somwthing to brag about - also estrogen and more importantly estradiol are ruining any progress you may make

get that shit under control nd figured out - it will catch up to you soon - your Dr doesn't know how to treat this

I suggest finding an online HRT clinic - you have the cash - hop on some long ester test, get your thyroid and estrogen levels in check, alternate between gh and igf in small cycles - your body fat will be low and you'll be full af -

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: March 16, 2022, 05:30:43 AM »

if this is the case - not sure how low - you cannot and will not put on any mass - having elevated test levels in an North Carolina retirement community isn't somwthing to brag about - also estrogen and more importantly estradiol are ruining any progress you may make

get that shit under control nd figured out - it will catch up to you soon - your Dr doesn't know how to treat this

I suggest finding an online HRT clinic - you have the cash - hop on some long ester test, get your thyroid and estrogen levels in check, alternate between gh and igf in small cycles - your body fat will be low and you'll be full af -

I have already taken steps to lower the estradiol. I do have a clinic that will be reviewing my data shortly. There are no primary care doctors available where I live. It's a weird situation but common around here. My IGF-1 is showing 46 and they claim 84-270 is the reference range. My estradiol was in the normal range for a woman which was 4x higher than the top of the range for men. Of course that doesn't men my estradiol testosterone ratio was off but yes I immediately took anastrozole upon seeing the bloodwork. I am not sure what my Doctor will say about the IGF-1 perhaps they will prescribe me something.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #41 on: March 16, 2022, 07:38:56 AM »
I have already taken steps to lower the estradiol. I do have a clinic that will be reviewing my data shortly. There are no primary care doctors available where I live. It's a weird situation but common around here. My IGF-1 is showing 46 and they claim 84-270 is the reference range. My estradiol was in the normal range for a woman which was 4x higher than the top of the range for men. Of course that doesn't men my estradiol testosterone ratio was off but yes I immediately took anastrozole upon seeing the bloodwork. I am not sure what my Doctor will say about the IGF-1 perhaps they will prescribe me something.

For how lean you always are, your body shouldn’t aromatize testosterone into estradiol greatly. “Normal range for a woman” lol! You must be on a hefty dose of test. I wouldn’t mess with an AI unless you’re experiencing estrogen-related sides though.

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: March 16, 2022, 08:44:39 AM »
Bhank is more woman than man now, it explains his behavior and wild mood swings.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: March 16, 2022, 12:48:34 PM »
If he showed the IGF levels it would expose why his t4 and FSH tanked compared to his previous numbers and his t3 uptake went up.

Whenever I used to hit high doses of GH the same thing happened.

Yeah he's been juiced to the tits this entire time while lying about being clean.

I always knew he was a liar and full of shit. All he does is lie and misdirect.

I mean he's holding like 20 pounds of water in his face. Bad news.

If i had the values he does i'd come down on the drugs a lot and focus on my health.

But he won't listen because he believes he is super human.

This is Derek Anthony 2.0.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: March 16, 2022, 01:41:52 PM »
Yeah he's been juiced to the tits this entire time while lying about being clean.

I always knew he was a liar and full of shit. All he does is lie and misdirect.

I mean he's holding like 20 pounds of water in his face. Bad news.

If i had the values he does i'd come down on the drugs a lot and focus on my health.

But he won't listen because he believes he is super human.

This is Derek Anthony 2.0.

Honestly I think I look pretty good today right now. I am not a bloated mess. I am lean and in shape.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #45 on: March 16, 2022, 01:53:09 PM »
Honestly I think I look pretty good today right now. I am not a bloated mess. I am lean and in shape.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: March 16, 2022, 02:30:32 PM »
Stupid clinic said I didn't qualify for TRT as my natural test levels were too high.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: March 16, 2022, 03:09:49 PM »
Stupid clinic said I didn't qualify for TRT as my natural test levels were too high.

I didn't see your test levels on your posted bloodwork. Why are you holding out on us?

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: March 16, 2022, 03:26:50 PM »
I didn't see your test levels on your posted bloodwork. Why are you holding out on us?

He posted them.

The levels are off the charts.

He's completely full of shit.

bAF1

• Getbig II
« Reply #49 on: March 16, 2022, 03:50:55 PM »
All over CNN