Author Topic: Undeniable last post  (Read 16208 times)

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
Re: Undeniable last post
« Reply #75 on: April 10, 2022, 03:30:57 PM »
 Guy…has (had?) everything! (Money / beautiful home / cars ..  toys .. shared custody of his son … so plenty of free time to train/ go out have fun!)  fuck if I would move a girl with her kids into my home! .. that’s just me ( a selfish narcissist I guess) life is too short tho!  … let’s see what he says after a year or so lol….  So much fucking harder to get them out than it was to let them in!

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: April 10, 2022, 03:53:25 PM »
Guy…has (had?) everything! (Money / beautiful home / cars ..  toys .. shared custody of his son … so plenty of free time to train/ go out have fun!)  fuck if I would move a girl with her kids into my home! .. that’s just me ( a selfish narcissist I guess) life is too short tho!  … let’s see what he says after a year or so lol….  So much fucking harder to get them out than it was to let them in!

You sound like a man talking from experience? Tell us what happened

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #77 on: April 10, 2022, 03:54:52 PM »
T

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #78 on: April 10, 2022, 04:07:27 PM »
You sound like a man talking from experience? Tell us what happened
once they move in even tho it’s your home and shit … they legally have as much right as you do to be/ live there ( to “ evict “ her/ them is a process!)I have seen friends lose everything! (Their home / cars etc”) … if MR Hanky is living large (money / cars / gym / “ supplements “ etc …just enjoy it!) it’s harder so stay out of a relationship than it is to be in one! …. How many girls would be attracted to that lifestyle / cars/ home / money …. Kid could have lived it up indefinitely! ..  date some hot 20 something year old ….hot tubs and jacuzzi man..  ….instead of picking kids up from school/ gymnastics and volleyball practice ..  the inevitable “ you are not my father! Why should I listen to you! “…mom siding with the daughters and being miserable! Fuck that noise!

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: April 10, 2022, 04:12:23 PM »
once they move in even tho it’s your home and shit … they legally have as much right as you do to be/ live there ( to “ evict “ her/ them is a process!)I have seen friends lose everything! (Their home / cars etc”) … if MR Hanky is living large (money / cars / gym / “ supplements “ etc …just enjoy it!) it’s harder so stay out of a relationship than it is to be in one! …. How many girls would be attracted to that lifestyle / cars/ home / money …. Kid could have lived it up indefinitely! ..  date some hot 20 something year old ….hot tubs and jacuzzi msn ….instead of picking kids up from school/ gymnastics and volleyball practice ..  the inevitable “ you are not my father! Why should I listen to you! “…mom siding with the daughters and being miserable! Fuck that noise!

I think Bhanks wants that kinda thing. If you look at his past and current life he doesn't seem to put much value on his life.

Living for others (being a happy cuck) might just be his last attempt to delay the inevitable. His RIP thread

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: April 10, 2022, 04:13:44 PM »
Maybe, he needs the time away to practice/train for his 405 squat?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #81 on: April 10, 2022, 04:54:05 PM »
I might go for a 315 squat.  I don’t think I can do 405.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #82 on: April 10, 2022, 05:39:41 PM »

My nikka

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #83 on: April 10, 2022, 06:23:01 PM »

Neither could bhanky.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #84 on: April 11, 2022, 05:37:54 AM »
I said it was my last post for a while. I didn't say it was my last post forever. My condition in the video was the undeniable part. Anyway I have made some dietary changes

No more sausage or dairy or onions or sauces or soda or gatorade for the next week or two as was having some bloating and intestinal inflammation so trying to simplify diet just water and one cup of half calf. Trying to eliminate non soluble fiber and eat soluble fiber to reduce water retention. I believe my physique is responding already even my face is holding less fluid vascularity is back in calves. I have not lost any size or strength only bloat. This has been my diet the last few days still eating as much as I want just eating different. Took this pic yesterday at gym after a back workout. Will train chest later today

Stiff leg deads
Hammer pull
wide grip cable pull down
narrow grip cable row

Oatmeal,Bacon
Flank Steak, Rice
Butter Lettuce salads
Chicken, Canned Yams
Butternut squash soup, Banana

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #85 on: April 11, 2022, 05:53:02 AM »
I said it was my last post for a while. I didn't say it was my last post forever. My condition in the video was the undeniable part. Anyway I have made some dietary changes

No more sausage or dairy or onions or sauces or soda or gatorade for the next week or two as was having some bloating and intestinal inflammation so trying to simplify diet just water and one cup of half calf. Trying to eliminate non soluble fiber and eat soluble fiber to reduce water retention. I believe my physique is responding already even my face is holding less fluid vascularity is back in calves. I have not lost any size or strength only bloat. This has been my diet the last few days still eating as much as I want just eating different.

Fellows who bet on BHank being sick, please return to the betting window to collect your winnings.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #86 on: April 11, 2022, 06:25:34 AM »
 :o :o :o

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: April 11, 2022, 06:58:08 AM »

No more sausage or dairy or onions or sauces or soda or gatorade for the next week or two as was having some bloating and intestinal inflammation so trying to simplify diet just water and one cup of half calf. Trying to eliminate non soluble fiber and eat soluble fiber to reduce water retention. I believe my physique is responding already even my face is holding less fluid vascularity is back in calves. I have not lost any size or strength only bloat. This has been my diet the last few days still eating as much as I want just eating different. Took this pic yesterday at gym after a back workout. Will train chest later today

Stiff leg deads
Hammer pull
narrow grip cable row

Oatmeal,Bacon
Flank Steak, Rice
Butter Lettuce salads
Chicken, Canned Yams

Are you trying to do a classic front double bicep et la Victor Martinez?

If not, your entire right bicep/lat is missing.

Have  you tried unilateral movements? 1 arm rows? 1 arm hammer rows?

Hanky, you are looking depleted... i can only imagine the state of your titanium rods.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #88 on: April 11, 2022, 07:01:38 AM »

Stiff leg deads
Hammer pull
narrow grip cable row

Oatmeal,Bacon
Flank Steak, Rice
Butter Lettuce salads
Chicken, Canned Yams

GB is like the Mob - you leave in a jail cell or a body bag - there is no other way out. 

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: April 11, 2022, 07:20:03 AM »

Stiff leg deads
Hammer pull
narrow grip cable row

Oatmeal,Bacon
Flank Steak, Rice
Butter Lettuce salads
Chicken, Canned Yams

so going off your previous diet this should get you to 170lbs in three weeks

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #90 on: April 11, 2022, 07:23:28 AM »

Stiff leg deads
Hammer pull
narrow grip cable row

Oatmeal,Bacon
Flank Steak, Rice
Butter Lettuce salads
Chicken, Canned Yams

Woohoo Hankins is back, was a little boring around here without the daily back and forth.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #91 on: April 11, 2022, 07:31:36 AM »

Stiff leg deads
Hammer pull
narrow grip cable row

Oatmeal,Bacon
Flank Steak, Rice
Butter Lettuce salads
Chicken, Canned Yams

Glad your girlfriend is allowing you to post on Getbig again.  ;)

You look better...healthier.  Much healthier.

Go very low carb is my suggestion. 

Best foods to eat:
Meat, eggs, fish
Non-starch vegetables (green like broccoli)
Berries (but sparingly)
Cheese, cream
Nuts, seeds
Butter, healthy oils

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: April 11, 2022, 07:42:12 AM »
Glad your girlfriend is allowing you to post on Getbig again.  ;)

You look better...healthier.  Much healthier.

Go very low carb is my suggestion. 

Best foods to eat:
Meat, eggs, fish
Non-starch vegetables (green like broccoli)
Berries (but sparingly)
Cheese, cream
Nuts, seeds
Butter, healthy oils

shes probably unconcious lying across a spolied cobbler

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #93 on: April 11, 2022, 07:45:47 AM »

Have  you tried unilateral movements? 1 arm rows? 1 arm hammer rows?

Wouldn't make a single difference.  It's just his genes.
Y

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: April 11, 2022, 07:52:17 AM »

Stiff leg deads
Hammer pull
narrow grip cable row

Oatmeal,Bacon
Flank Steak, Rice
Butter Lettuce salads
Chicken, Canned Yams

Basically, your GF moved in and made you completely change your diet.

You went from eating piles of garbage. To now drinking butternut squash soup, like some vegan non gmo pole smoker.

Stage 1: Cucklization complete.

You will be sleeping on the below bench shortly.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: April 11, 2022, 08:00:23 AM »

If Bhanky is good she may let him sleep in the bed and not on the floor.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: April 11, 2022, 08:02:21 AM »
Basically, your GF moved in and made you completely change your diet.

You went from eating piles of garbage. To now drinking butternut squash soup, like some vegan non gmo pole smoker.

Stage 1: Cucklization complete.

You will be sleeping on the below bench shortly.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #97 on: April 11, 2022, 08:05:10 AM »

that is fuckin hilarious.... hahahaha. lmfao. the mental picture...

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: April 11, 2022, 08:56:52 AM »

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #99 on: April 11, 2022, 09:06:44 AM »
:D