Author Topic: Gift to the Haters  (Read 19454 times)

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
Re: Gift to the Haters
« Reply #250 on: May 12, 2022, 06:15:51 PM »
Yeah again you have to photoshop my pocs becasue we both know I destroy yours this debate is over I am done I have proved the  Haters wrong

I choose not to sit at such a low bodyfat you douche.  I don't see any benefit from it.  I choose to focus on fitness and performance.  I saw what a shit show bodybuilding was.  So, keep trying to convince yourself that there is even .00001% of me that gives a shit if you are leaner than I am.  I am still vascular (which you use a gauge for some reason) and that will always be that way.  I love how you get so worked up when I mention I was a pro.   So here goes.....I competed for 3 years as a drug free pro....not one show was closer than 6 hours from me.  You....well, you can't even muster the stones to get to show.  I destroy YOU....deal with it.

I am gonna keep doing it to your pics because I enjoy seeing you pound the keyboard.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #251 on: May 12, 2022, 06:30:32 PM »
I look awesome anyway you slice it you know it I know it the debate is over

Ball breaking aside, you do look good in this shot.  No homo. 

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #252 on: May 12, 2022, 06:56:43 PM »
Ball breaking aside, you do look good in this shot.  No homo. 
In that shot yes....in the poses I requested he hit, his glaring weak points will show up like a beacon that` why he wony post them.....he`s no fool.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #253 on: May 12, 2022, 07:07:57 PM »
In that shot yes....in the poses I requested he hit, his glaring weak points will show up like a beacon that` why he wony post them.....he`s no fool.
What shots/ poses you want to see from him? (I’d rather focus on my weak points …  show them / get critiques etc ..legs in my case … in order to bring them up! …. There is no “hiding “ onstage!

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #254 on: May 12, 2022, 07:36:11 PM »
Ab and thigh are best when all cut up legs are smoother now. I have done enough MM its a decent pose for me any variation. The front lat spread and rear lat spread are the harder poses as dont get to show biceps like front or rear double bicep. Also the rear is going to show hamstrings if a full pose. I start doing pullups outside when the weather gets nice. Back spread will be ready sometime this summer but that is a size pose not that big yet and still have winter bacne need some summer sun and salt first. Front is tough as I have to be careful how I flex the pec but just because I dont do it doesnt mean it is horrible tried it after back the other day. But regardless I have more than one pose I like my front double, side chest and tricep, MM all decent now and abs and thigh when leaner. The back poses are tough as show back of legs need either serious condition or size for those.
What pray tell is winter bacne? Haha you have steroid induced acne. Middle aged men don't have acne. And your "trt" is triple what an actual try dose should be. Fuckan stop taking selfies! You're a grown man. Fuck you're weird

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #255 on: May 12, 2022, 07:39:25 PM »
Ab and thigh are best when all cut up legs are smoother now. I have done enough MM its a decent pose for me any variation. The front lat spread and rear lat spread are the harder poses as dont get to show biceps like front or rear double bicep. Also the rear is going to show hamstrings if a full pose. I start doing pullups outside when the weather gets nice. Back spread will be ready sometime this summer but that is a size pose not that big yet and still have winter bacne need some summer sun and salt first. Front is tough as I have to be careful how I flex the pec but just because I dont do it doesnt mean it is horrible tried it after back the other day. But regardless I have more than one pose I like my front double, side chest and tricep, MM all decent now and abs and thigh when leaner. The back poses are tough as show back of legs need either serious condition or size for those.

Acne is not seasonal when you’re 44 years old. You are clearly on or were clearly blasting gear. And are currently on PCT. So your natural hormone levels are completely out of whack.

hence why you have puss like  acne pimples on your back.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #256 on: May 12, 2022, 07:46:19 PM »

Acne is not seasonal when you’re 44 years old. You are clearly on or were clearly blasting gear. And are currently on PCT. So your natural hormone levels are completely out of whack.

hence why you have puss like  acne pimples on your back.

Bryan is only on TRT.  This has been independently verified.  Also, his body got accustomed to the warm summers in NC so winter and no sun exposure is a perfect storm for bacne.  Hence it is seasonal.  I'd refer you to my friend OAK for a more scientific explanation but he is extremely busy saving lives on the covid-19 front.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #257 on: May 12, 2022, 08:01:01 PM »
I use to have my girlfriend run me thru and take pics of ..
Front Double Biceps.
Rear Double Biceps.
Front Lat Spread.
Rear Lat Spread.
Side Triceps.
Side Chest.
Front Abdominal & Thigh.   And Most muscular .. have your wife run you thru these and take pics and see where you are ….

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #258 on: May 12, 2022, 08:30:33 PM »
I use to have my girlfriend run me thru and take pics of ..
Front Double Biceps.
Rear Double Biceps.
Front Lat Spread.
Rear Lat Spread.
Side Triceps.
Side Chest.
Front Abdominal & Thigh.   And Most muscular ..

Then she left you because you had a small dick.

How is Laura?

😂

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #259 on: May 12, 2022, 08:44:42 PM »
Then she left you because you had a small dick.

How is Laura?

😂
5 years she dealt with that “ small dick” lol … she’s married and happy as far as I know ..

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #260 on: May 12, 2022, 08:47:25 PM »
5 years she dealt with that “ small dick” lol … she’s married and happy as far as I know ..

It’s all good Mike.

At least you get the jokes.

And you don’t bleed out your ass, so that will always make you superior to bhanky.

Hendrixian

• Getbig II
« Reply #261 on: May 12, 2022, 09:42:00 PM »
Dude, 120bpm is too high, you're gunna die.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #262 on: May 13, 2022, 02:03:46 AM »
I choose not to sit at such a low bodyfat you douche.  I don't see any benefit from it.  I choose to focus on fitness and performance.  I saw what a shit show bodybuilding was.  So, keep trying to convince yourself that there is even .00001% of me that gives a shit if you are leaner than I am.  I am still vascular (which you use a gauge for some reason) and that will always be that way.  I love how you get so worked up when I mention I was a pro.   So here goes.....I competed for 3 years as a drug free pro....not one show was closer than 6 hours from me.  You....well, you can't even muster the stones to get to show.  I destroy YOU....deal with it.

I am gonna keep doing it to your pics because I enjoy seeing you pound the keyboard.

Stip pretending you were a pro natural bidybuilding  is a fucking joke you have 0 contest as far as I am concerned

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #263 on: May 13, 2022, 02:34:19 AM »
What shots/ poses you want to see from him? (I’d rather focus on my weak points …  show them / get critiques etc ..legs in my case … in order to bring them up! …. There is no “hiding “ onstage!
Yeah,he`s bragging about that side triceps shot but I asked him to hit a few others a few post up and I doubt that he will cuz his ego wont allow it.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #264 on: May 13, 2022, 02:35:19 AM »
You have also skated around the question of why a grown man would have an O-ring selfie light in his office?

OnlyFans..?  If Vegan Gains can do it, so can our bhanky

Just wondering what his account name might be...🤔

Wes likes you.....I don't. 

I do like your standing relaxed pose

Legit coffee spitter! ;D
T

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #265 on: May 13, 2022, 02:38:37 AM »
A good in shape bodybuilder like yourself should be able to hit any of the standard poses I asked for at any time Brian.  :D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #266 on: May 13, 2022, 02:39:42 AM »
This one this am doesn't look too bad you guys say my legs are my weakest link. I think my legs are dramatically improving they are still cut up but fuller notice no edema in calf. Weight isn't great sitting 209 before any fluids or food but in shape.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #267 on: May 13, 2022, 02:49:18 AM »
You got three poses.....double biceps,left side side chest and left side side triceps.....LAT SPREAD....BACK LAT SPREAD....AB + THIGH....how `bout a shot with your right bicep,left arm behind head showing abs.

Dude you need to work on mastering more that three poses.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #268 on: May 13, 2022, 02:53:35 AM »

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #269 on: May 13, 2022, 02:55:54 AM »
You got three poses.....double biceps,left side side chest and left side side triceps.....LAT SPREAD....BACK LAT SPREAD....AB + THIGH....how `bout a shot with your right bicep,left arm behind head showing abs.

Wait a minute you are not giving me credit for my MM? This was a couple days ago at the gym was a little heavier but it's a decent pose. Also nothing wrong with my abs and thigh. I admit I haven't posted any lat spreads

Meanwhile most of you have 0 decent poses and some of you occasionally post a blurry pic in a tank top or half and arm in a mirror and everyone is like awesome you are jacked you crush bhank. Meanwhile I post almost full poses in focus daily and it's like ok but what about this other mandatory.  I feel like I am being held to a different standard around here

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #270 on: May 13, 2022, 03:01:48 AM »

3 poses was enough for Gustavo Badell to beat Ronnie Coleman , Jay Cutler and Gunter in the Challenge round at the Olympia he literally did a side tricep again and again

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #271 on: May 13, 2022, 03:16:30 AM »
Wait a minute you are not giving me credit for my MM? This was a couple days ago at the gym was a little heavier but it's a decent pose. Also nothing wrong with my abs and thigh. I admit I haven't posted any lat spreads

Meanwhile most of you have 0 decent poses and some of you occasionally post a blurry pic in a tank top or half and arm in a mirror and everyone is like awesome you are jacked you crush bhank. Meanwhile I post almost full poses in focus daily and it's like ok but what about this other mandatory.  I feel like I am being held to a different standard around here
YOU HAVE LITERALLY POSTED ABOUT A ZILLION MM PICS.  LOL  ;D

You post daily pics of the same three poses,cuz you would look nowhere near as good as you think you do if you posted others...that`s all I`m saying.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #272 on: May 13, 2022, 03:18:34 AM »

Chest is totally devoid of even one striation and looks soft with very little thickness in that MM....no hate just fact.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #273 on: May 13, 2022, 03:42:26 AM »
Chest is totally devoid of even one striation and looks soft with very little thickness in that MM....no hate just fact.

I trained legs and back that day so yeah no blood in chest and I was 217lbs that day so softer again in my side tricep from yesterday at 209 you can see separation between upper and lower. Chest looks a lot better on chest day. When I train legs upper body shrinks I did arms that day with back and legs so arms look ok. Not saying it's my best but MM isn't a glaring weakness. I admit rear lat spread is a tough one. Back will improve this summer as I do pullups outside for back when weather is nice

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #274 on: May 13, 2022, 04:25:39 AM »
Stip pretending you were a pro natural bidybuilding  is a fucking joke you have 0 contest as far as I am concerned

Stop secretly wishing you could do as well as I did.  You are far from a competitor of any kind as far as the board is concerned.  By the way, when I got done making my coffee I walked past my desk and what did I see?  My statue/trophy from when I got my pro card.  I looked down and saw how vascular I still am.  Ahhh life is good.  Oh, a little topper is that I checked my resting HR and it was still low 60's.