Author Topic: Gift to the Haters  (Read 19550 times)

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
Re: Gift to the Haters
« Reply #275 on: May 13, 2022, 04:29:15 AM »
I trained legs and back that day so yeah no blood in chest and I was 217lbs that day so softer again in my side tricep from yesterday at 209 you can see separation between upper and lower. Chest looks a lot better on chest day. When I train legs upper body shrinks I did arms that day with back and legs so arms look ok. Not saying it's my best but MM isn't a glaring weakness. I admit rear lat spread is a tough one. Back will improve this summer as I do pullups outside for back when weather is nice

Yes because we know the pull up bar is still in hibernation for the winter.  Typically they don't start showing up until after Memorial day

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #276 on: May 13, 2022, 04:37:51 AM »
This one this am doesn't look too bad you guys say my legs are my weakest link. I think my legs are dramatically improving they are still cut up but fuller notice no edema in calf. Weight isn't great sitting 209 before any fluids or food but in shape.  I am still worried about shitting myself on stage though

Hopefully things get better

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #277 on: May 13, 2022, 04:44:49 AM »
Yes because we know the pull up bar is still in hibernation for the winter.  Typically they don't start showing up until after Memorial day
They`re in Capastrano.  LOL  ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #278 on: May 13, 2022, 04:49:46 AM »
Stop secretly wishing you could do as well as I did.  You are far from a competitor of any kind as far as the board is concerned.  By the way, when I got done making my coffee I walked past my desk and what did I see?  My statue/trophy from when I got my pro card.  I looked down and saw how vascular I still am.  Ahhh life is good.  Oh, a little topper is that I checked my resting HR and it was still low 60's.
Krank,you should show him some of your old BB pics....he`d quiet down trust me,then again when others have shown pics far better than his build he still believes he`s better in spite of not coming close....of course the pics were not taken TODAY at 5 AM. 

NEVERMIND  :D

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #279 on: May 13, 2022, 04:55:23 AM »
They`re in Capastrano.  LOL  ;D

;D ;D
T

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #280 on: May 13, 2022, 05:04:53 AM »

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #281 on: May 13, 2022, 05:08:22 AM »
I'm 70" inches around my shoulders and 90" around my waist. I can't even train my waist properly or it would wreck my symmetry.  :(

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #282 on: May 13, 2022, 05:29:37 AM »

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #283 on: May 13, 2022, 05:34:38 AM »
Krank,you should show him some of your old BB pics....he`d quiet down trust me,then again when others have shown pics far better than his build he still believes he`s better in spite of not coming close....of course the pics were not taken TODAY at 5 AM. 

NEVERMIND  :D

Wes....I recall this day so many years ago.  We got out super early the first day of pull-up bar hunting season.  Was getting to the end of the day and lo' and behold from out of the bushes this beauty decides to make a run for it.  Our group took it down with relative ease.  Alas...I am fat, out of shape, and just a hater now.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #284 on: May 13, 2022, 05:44:10 AM »
This one this am doesn't look too bad you guys say my legs are my weakest link. I think my legs are dramatically improving they are still cut up but fuller notice no edema in calf. Weight isn't great sitting 209 before any fluids or food but in shape.

Your legs are atrocious. Have you ever thought of not ego lifting? And actually focussing on your legs with a full range of motion.

Also you have zero Lats  in that picture.

Yes, your legs have come up for somebody who was wheelchair ridden. For someone on 1000 mg of TRT you look like absolute dog shit.

I would like to see what you look like without any drugs. My guess would be 155 pounds at 5’8

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #285 on: May 13, 2022, 05:59:14 AM »
Wes....I recall this day so many years ago.  We got out super early the first day of pull-up bar hunting season.  Was getting to the end of the day and lo' and behold from out of the bushes this beauty decides to make a run for it.  Our group took it down with relative ease.  Alas...I am fat, out of shape, and just a hater now.
They can be very crafty and extremely elusive....patience is the key when stalking the cunning  pull-up bar.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #286 on: May 13, 2022, 06:09:40 AM »

I have an outdoor pullup station idiot

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #287 on: May 13, 2022, 06:12:46 AM »

Nothing is stopping you from posting a current pic of yourself instead of photoshopping mine. You already said you are not as lean at 195lbs. By all means post a front double bicep showing legs like I just did or a side tricep or MM or anything current we all know you won't HATER posting pics from many years ago pathetic

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #288 on: May 13, 2022, 06:19:27 AM »

Not sure you're aware of this or not....but there is a slight chance you can find a pull up bar that's INSIDE.  I think those are the domesticated ones.  I can not verify that they will be better than ones outside.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #289 on: May 13, 2022, 06:23:02 AM »
you can't do pull ups in the gym?

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #290 on: May 13, 2022, 06:25:22 AM »
Nothing is stopping you from posting a current pic of yourself instead of photoshopping mine. You already said you are not as lean at 195lbs. By all means post a front double bicep showing legs like I just did or a side tricep or MM or anything current we all know you won't HATER posting pics from many years ago pathetic

Nope...you're right there isn't anything stopping me.  Did you miss the post where I said I will continue to do so with your pics because it's so enjoyable watching you get angry about it?  Recovering from knee surgery...here's a pic recently

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #291 on: May 13, 2022, 06:27:36 AM »

Respect the pull ups, but I must say that as of recent I've been loving chin ups.

"1"

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #292 on: May 13, 2022, 07:12:30 AM »
Nope...you're right there isn't anything stopping me.  Did you miss the post where I said I will continue to do so with your pics because it's so enjoyable watching you get angry about it?  Recovering from knee surgery...here's a pic recently

It's just pathetic and gay who the fuck sits around photoshpping other mens nipples and putting diapers on them? A fucking hater that is who we all know you can't compete with my actual pics so yoU just photoshop them and put up a decade old pic of you doing a pullup LOSER

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #293 on: May 13, 2022, 07:28:22 AM »
It's just pathetic and gay who the fuck sits around photoshpping other mens nipples and putting diapers on them? A fucking hater that is who we all know you can't compete with my actual pics so yoU just photoshop them and put up a decade old pic of you doing a pullup LOSER

Yeah...totally.  But do you know what's even MORE pathetic.  Someone who posts shit loads of pics claiming to be this beast and craving the attention and validation that they never got from family and friends in his life.  Adding to that the mired of excuses used when someone call that person out.  Yeah, total pot calling the kettle blackER.

I am not as lean as you Brian.  I have never claimed to be.  I have said you're lean.  Do a show that matters, then you might actually garnish some respect.  Until then, you're just a wanna be. 

I am comfortable at my bodyweight and my fitness level.  In case you didn't know, I competed for nearly 20 years.  The last three as a natural pro.  You're just a hater for saying it didn't count.  You know you couldn't hang with those guys so you decided you had 'hypogonadism'.  I still am in shape, vascular as a cock....and loving what I do for training.  I don't need the validation that you so desperately seek.  Please feel free to pound away at your keyboard in response.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #294 on: May 13, 2022, 08:05:38 AM »

Any chance you are going to improve your polio legs?

You have been on full blown cycle for over  year.

Your legs should respond by now.. Have you tried pinning your tear drops?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #295 on: May 13, 2022, 08:06:05 AM »
You know all bullshit aside my legs are looking a lot better. I am almost surprised. I feel like I am a slob eating everything all day but I still look pretty lean yet my legs look legit bigger than ever and still striated tears. I am excited to see how this develops as I continue to lean gain and squat. Legs are supoosed to be my weakness this shot should expose me but surprisingly they look decent 

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #296 on: May 13, 2022, 08:07:15 AM »
Any chance you are going to improve your polio legs?

You have been on full blown cycle for over  year.

Your legs should respond by now.. Have you tried pinning your tear drops?

the only tear drops he has are the ones he wipes away with a tissue after reading the responses to his pictures

JackTheRipper

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #297 on: May 13, 2022, 08:12:40 AM »
You know all bullshit aside my legs are looking a lot better. I am almost surprised. I feel like I am a slob eating everything all day but I still look pretty lean yet my legs look legit bigger than ever and still striated tears. I am excited to see how this develops as I continue to lean gain and squat. Legs are supoosed to be my weakness this shot should expose me but surprisingly they look decent
I am honestly being neutral here in my observations but i have seen better legs on soccer players & cyclists.
You must be trolling  ???

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #298 on: May 13, 2022, 08:20:54 AM »
the only tear drops he has are the ones he wipes away with a tissue after reading the responses to his pictures

or when he gets arrested.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #299 on: May 13, 2022, 10:29:34 AM »

"Oh shit, Joe Rogan, Hankins is wearing his fancy drawers today. That's how you know he's feelin himself, and wants to impress the boys of Getbig. Tremendous, Joe Rogan, tremendous."