Author Topic: March 23rd vs June 2nd  (Read 6551 times)

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
Re: March 23rd vs June 2nd
« Reply #25 on: June 04, 2022, 02:40:54 AM »
Can someone please take this retard to the zoo !!!

“RETARDS LIKE THE ZOO”

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #26 on: June 04, 2022, 02:51:52 AM »
▫️

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #27 on: June 04, 2022, 03:21:53 AM »
Obviously, I am making a funny face in the March pic hence I never posted it but just showing no facial bruising of course no one even acknowledges that. But the fact that you idiots can't acknowledge the difference in thickness to my chest and shoulders just shows how strong the hate is here. It is undeniable. I had another nightmare about lack of food. Woke up 222lbs and starving

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #28 on: June 04, 2022, 04:05:22 AM »
The face bloat has definitely increased.
X

BRUTALIFTRUE

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: June 04, 2022, 04:17:25 AM »
Fat levels are decent, but if you can't grow good arms, you shouldn't bother with body building

Go do running..your stick legs suit it better

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #30 on: June 04, 2022, 04:22:41 AM »
Right arm of a Ken doll..

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #31 on: June 04, 2022, 04:36:59 AM »
▫️

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #32 on: June 04, 2022, 04:38:29 AM »
Kelsey Grammar upped the dose!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #33 on: June 04, 2022, 04:39:54 AM »
Obviously, I am making a funny face in the March pic hence I never posted it but just showing no facial bruising of course no one even acknowledges that. But the fact that you idiots can't acknowledge the difference in thickness to my chest and shoulders just shows how strong the hate is here. It is undeniable. I had another nightmare about lack of food. Woke up 222lbs and starving
Why is it that if we dont shower your sub average build with high praise that you call us haters......we never signed up to be in the "Hanky Official Fan Club", we just post here,and have for years....we are not here for you in any way shape or form.....Ron owns this board......IT IS NOT YOUR BOARD......GET THAT THROUGH YOUR HEAD.

I`m not giving you props for your bodys regression,but if you want some....."hey great job you look worse than ever"........happy now ....cuz it`s the truth.....you have taken on step forward and two steps back.

Get over yourself you`d be bounced off any other forum in less than a week once they figured out what a fucked up headcase you are.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #34 on: June 04, 2022, 04:41:37 AM »
▫️

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: June 04, 2022, 04:41:57 AM »

Your entire right side is atrophying. Have you looked into possible nerve damage? This may be from a bad shot or seo .

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: June 04, 2022, 04:45:36 AM »
Why is it that if we dont shower your sub average build with high praise that you call us haters......we never signed up to be in the "Hanky Official Fan Club", we just post here,and have for years....we are not here for you in any way shape or form.....Ron owns this board......IT IS NOT YOUR BOARD......GET THAT THROUGH YOUR HEAD.

I`m not giving you props for your bodys regression,but if you want some....."hey great job you look wore than ever"........happy now ....cuz it`s the truth.....you have taken on step forward and two steps back.

Get over yourself you`d be bounced off any other forum in less than a week once they figured out what a fucked up headcase you are.

Regression lol my chest is twice the size in the 2nd pic. Everything is thicker and rounder shoulder chest arms everything.  It has taken a long time for me to start to trust the pec again and train heavier. It is still kind of funky but I have started adding weight which is thickening the chest back up. Whether you think my build sucks or not the difference between the 2pics is undeniable hence when you guys say its the same or worse yeah you are fucking haters. And bullshit you are here for me 24/7 if I posted at 4am you and your half dozen hater friends would be posting shit talk at 4:01am meanwhile I can see thousands of views of the threads other people read this stuff as well. I like to consider my fans the silent majority.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #37 on: June 04, 2022, 04:56:47 AM »
Regression lol my chest is twice the size in the 2nd pic. Everything is thicker and rounder shoulder chest arms everything.  It has taken a long time for me to start to trust the pec again and train heavier. It is still kind of funky but I have started adding weight which is thickening the chest back up. Whether you think my build sucks or not the difference between the 2pics is undeniable hence when you guys say its the same or worse yeah you are fucking haters. And bullshit you are here for me 24/7 if I posted at 4am you and your half dozen hater friends would be posting shit talk at 4:01am meanwhile I can see thousands of views of the threads other people read this stuff as well. I like to consider my fans the silent majority.

Just a dude hanging out and enjoying time with his silent fans...

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #38 on: June 04, 2022, 06:12:50 AM »
Are you going to get the pec tear fixed bhanks?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #39 on: June 04, 2022, 08:09:07 AM »
You're just plain wrong. You give yourself these made up accolades about improvements that don't exist and the rest of us are trying to point out how you're lying to yourself and us. Totally different arm positions in the two photos make you look different, that's all. Arms look worse in the second photo, definitely regressing there. As far as your "silent majority" comment, everyone stops to look at a car wreck, as shizzo. ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: June 04, 2022, 08:16:28 AM »
Frantically scrolling back through hundreds if not thousands of images to try and prove a point that no one even gives a fuck about.

Go fuck your girlfriend before she starts inviting Tyrone around

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #41 on: June 04, 2022, 08:25:19 AM »
You're just plain wrong. You give yourself these made up accolades about improvements that don't exist and the rest of us are trying to point out how you're lying to yourself and us. Totally different arm positions in the two photos make you look different, that's all. Arms look worse in the second photo, definitely regressing there. As far as your "silent majority" comment, everyone stops to look at a car wreck, as shizzo. ;)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: June 04, 2022, 09:10:25 AM »
Frantically scrolling back through hundreds if not thousands of images to try and prove a point that no one even gives a fuck about.

Go fuck your girlfriend before she starts inviting Tyrone around

Funny I heard you were in a sexless marriage

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #43 on: June 04, 2022, 09:22:35 AM »
Bhanky, that face does not look healthy at all

I fear for you health

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: June 04, 2022, 09:45:37 AM »
Funny I heard you were in a sexless marriage

Heard?

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." -- Joe Rogan
« Reply #45 on: June 04, 2022, 11:33:44 AM »

Parasites.  Get checked.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #46 on: June 04, 2022, 11:54:31 AM »
Not one single fucking striation in his pecs......smoother than a baby ass.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #47 on: June 04, 2022, 04:41:17 PM »
…….

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #48 on: June 04, 2022, 05:02:17 PM »
Just a dude hanging out and enjoying time with his silent fans...

LMAO!

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: June 04, 2022, 05:35:45 PM »
The new pic was taken after a workout. Everyone looks like they made gains when they have a bursting pump. I'll sure you'll have some bullshit lie response.