Author Topic: Vaxxed account for 4 in every 5 Covid-19 Deaths  (Read 8233 times)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Vaxxed account for 4 in every 5 Covid-19 Deaths
« Reply #100 on: July 28, 2022, 12:21:37 PM »
According to your previous post, viruses become less severe with each mutation. I mostly agree with this, although it is likely there are exceptions. The scientific theory is if a virus kills its host, it dies. So, for a virus to survive, as it mutates it often becomes less severe but also more infectious/contagious.

My point has to do with folks who say COVID is just another rhinovirus. If this is so, why is COVID more severe than a cold? It is my guess this is because it is not another cold virus.
Because the cold virus has mutated 200 times and covid only 22
And thats the ones they have identified

And is covid worse than a cold at the moment?

Apart from big fat fucks and the exceedingly elderly its not worth talking about

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #101 on: July 28, 2022, 12:22:12 PM »
According to your previous post, viruses become less severe with each mutation. I mostly agree with this, although it is likely there are exceptions. The scientific theory is if a virus kills its host, it dies. So, for a virus to survive, as it mutates it often becomes less severe but also more infectious/contagious.

My point has to do with folks who say COVID is just another rhinovirus. If this is so, why is COVID more severe than a cold? It is my guess this is because it is not another cold virus.

Tommy is Waiting For You To Collect Your 10K

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: July 28, 2022, 12:22:46 PM »
My great, great grandfather invented the question mark
Before that people could only make statements...

Please thank your great-grandfather for this. Question marks are especially useful because they help facilitate good communications. Do you agree?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: July 28, 2022, 12:23:50 PM »
Please thank your great-grandfather for this. Question marks are especially useful because they help facilitate good communications. Do you agree?

is that rhetorical?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: July 28, 2022, 12:24:07 PM »

He will have to wait a bit longer because I don't know where Tommy lives.  ;D

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "My new company is TOTALLY not a scam."
« Reply #105 on: July 28, 2022, 12:26:32 PM »

Let me guess?

I just have to give him my bank account and social insurance numbers first?

🙄

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: July 28, 2022, 12:26:53 PM »
He will have to wait a bit longer because I don't know where Tommy lives.  ;D

Pm Him - Is That Simple & Provide The Proof  ;D

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: July 28, 2022, 12:28:12 PM »
Let me guess?

I just have to give him my bank account and social insurance numbers first?

🙄

ask Him on here it is That Simple - As You have all The Answer's
and Fact's go collect -

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: July 28, 2022, 12:34:35 PM »
is that rhetorical?

No, it is sincere, because I ‘sincerely’ want to know if you agree that questions are key to good communications. Do you agree?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: July 28, 2022, 12:48:08 PM »

ask Him on here it is That Simple - As You have all The Answer's
and Fact's go collect -

No one has all the answers or knows all the facts that is why we have discussions. We want to know what other folks think. There is often more than one truth in a matter. You should notice that rather than having all the answers, I often ask questions. Although often when I ask a sincere question, folks think it is a rhetorical one. Communications and relationships come thronged (not thonged) with misunderstandings.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC č un asino
« Reply #110 on: July 28, 2022, 12:56:43 PM »
hes just trolling, he doesnt believe anything he posts

yeah, I know, which is why I put him on ignore.

easy to expose, but will do sometimes out of boredom
Y

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "My new company is TOTALLY not a scam."
« Reply #111 on: July 28, 2022, 01:03:51 PM »
yeah, I know, which is why I put him on ignore.

easy to expose, but will do sometimes out of boredom

Nope.

Still not a statement.

Gotta love all these “independent thinker” antivaxxers.

😆

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #112 on: July 28, 2022, 01:07:02 PM »

;D :D ;D

All That Waffle just to say You can't collect ? Provide The Evidence  ::)

Hmmmm If You believe !'m simple WTF Does That Make you ???
A one cell organism.

Here's A Very Very Simple YES /NO question for you

Has MSN / Government / Big Pharma
Ever Lied ? Covered up ? with held the Truth ?

Even You Might be able to elicit a YES or NO answer

Were waiting...............

I would only be waffling if I had changed my stance. You invented a stance with narrow parameters that was not related to anything I've ever posted on here.  Feel free to quote any post of mine where I said that the main concern with covid was healthy young people dying
and that my friends and associates were among them.

To answer your questions, yes there have been times when the gov't/msm/ big pharma have lied. In your mind, does me saying yes to those general questions mean all anti-vax propaganda is automatically true?

You have asked me for evidence of something I never claimed existed, but still haven't provided evidence of something you screech about on a daily basis. Why is that? I'm the one waffling?

(Tried to keep word count to a minimum for you. Feel free to take a break and come back to it , if need be. I'm in no rush.  ;))

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #113 on: July 28, 2022, 01:13:42 PM »
You personally knew these people?  Reading comprehensive… it’s not just a myth.

Believe it or not, I actually scaled that post down. I initially had directed more of it to you, but took it out since you hadn't participated in this thread. I was also primarily responding to illuminati and knew he would complain about the word count...which he ended up doing anyway...for the second time in a row.

The point of the part of that post that addressed your bet was that there are plenty of recorded cases of young, healthy people dying from covid. Just having a name and body is already more evidence than what most of you antivaxxers require to confirm that the vaccine is the most dangerous drug in human history (something that's actually been posted on here.) which is why I think it's laughable that actually having a personal relationship with the person is a deciding factor here.

So, since you're now here participating in this thread, let's clarify exactly what you mean by "know". What are the specific proofs you'd require? Like name, obituary, a public facebook post with pictures of both people, etc. For instance, if Pellius died of covid, would he fit the criteria, as someone who was known on this board? Would someone from my gym count or would you require proof that we were friendly or training partners?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: July 28, 2022, 01:28:34 PM »
Believe it or not, I actually scaled that post down. I initially had directed more of it to you, but took it out since you hadn't participated in this thread. I was also primarily responding to illuminati and knew he would complain about the word count...which he ended up doing anyway...for the second time in a row.

The point of the part of that post that addressed your bet was that there are plenty of recorded cases of young, healthy people dying from covid. Just having a name and body is already more evidence than what most of you antivaxxers require to confirm that the vaccine is the most dangerous drug in human history (something that's actually been posted on here.) which is why I think it's laughable that actually having a personal relationship with the person is a deciding factor here.

So, since you're now here participating in this thread, let's clarify exactly what you mean by "know". What are the specific proofs you'd require? Like name, obituary, a public facebook post with pictures of both people, etc. For instance, if Pellius died of covid, would he fit the criteria, as someone who was known on this board? Would someone from my gym count or would you require proof that we were friendly or training partners?

its fucking simple
People you know personally from your circle of friends

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #115 on: July 28, 2022, 01:39:01 PM »
its fucking simple
People you know personally from your circle of friends

Ok. Great. So I knew the guy in one of the articles I posted. Josh Tidmore.  When will wishbone send my money?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: July 28, 2022, 03:11:22 PM »
Ok. Great. So I knew the guy in one of the articles I posted. Josh Tidmore.  When will wishbone send my money?

when did you last see Josh?

I just read the link

Its a propaganda article designed to get young people to get jabbed
A simple scare tactic article.

Google their names
pretty much every media outlet in the world ran exactly the same article

Just one report from one alledged journalist

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #117 on: July 28, 2022, 07:32:41 PM »
when did you last see Josh?

I just read the link

Its a propaganda article designed to get young people to get jabbed
A simple scare tactic article.

Google their names
pretty much every media outlet in the world ran exactly the same article

Just one report from one alledged journalist
2019, i dont know what youre getting at with the rest of that post.  ???

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #118 on: July 28, 2022, 09:04:16 PM »

How dare you, sir.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #119 on: July 28, 2022, 10:31:51 PM »
People, the only reason I don’t want to hand over $10,000 is because I don’t want anyone’s friend to be dead. 

Luckily, as far as I can tell… nobodies friend is dead. Just random names of strangers on some website.

Covid. HA!

a

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #120 on: July 28, 2022, 11:23:52 PM »
People, the only reason I don’t want to hand over $10,000 is because I don’t want anyone’s friend to be dead. 

Luckily, as far as I can tell… nobodies friend is dead. Just random names of strangers on some website.

Covid. HA!
Ah, perfect timing. Since apparently the guidelines aren't as simple as joswift claimed them to be, you can  clarify exactly what counts as "knowing", like I asked you to do upthread.  Illuminati posted no less than 5 times about your bet in the last few pages, so apparently, for some, collecting from you  is the gold standard of whether or not... well, I'm not exactly sure what it's supposed to prove. But, once you clarify exactly what you're looking for, who knows? Maybe there's someone participating in this thread who can  meet those criteria.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #121 on: July 28, 2022, 11:31:51 PM »
Studies are a scam, big pharma is a scam, the climate change is a scam, politics/voting is a scam, the school system is a scam, taxes are a scam, green deal is a scam, wars are a scam, 9/11 was a scam, Hollywood/entertainment industry is a scam ...everything to keep us at the bottom of the barrel feeding on scraps and hating on each other

wake up, we are all in the same boat

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: July 29, 2022, 03:51:57 AM »
Ah, perfect timing. Since apparently the guidelines aren't as simple as joswift claimed them to be, you can  clarify exactly what counts as "knowing", like I asked you to do upthread.  Illuminati posted no less than 5 times about your bet in the last few pages, so apparently, for some, collecting from you  is the gold standard of whether or not... well, I'm not exactly sure what it's supposed to prove. But, once you clarify exactly what you're looking for, who knows? Maybe there's someone participating in this thread who can  meet those criteria.

Ahha RabibdTheDog - Right on que

Here Look Go recount Now......
"I still have that Venmo transfer for $10,000 waiting for the first person to give me the name of someone they actually knew, that was between the ages of 10-70, that did not have previously diagnosed serious medical complications, that died from Covid. $10,000.

Waiting patiently…"

Have you managed to collect it yet ?

I await Your Dog like Pavlovian Response  ;D :D ;D

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: July 29, 2022, 03:57:30 AM »
2019, i dont know what youre getting at with the rest of that post.  ???

what about the first line?

When did you last see him before he died?

After all you claim you knew him...

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #124 on: July 29, 2022, 08:18:14 AM »

Ahha RabibdTheDog - Right on que

Here Look Go recount Now......
"I still have that Venmo transfer for $10,000 waiting for the first person to give me the name of someone they actually knew, that was between the ages of 10-70, that did not have previously diagnosed serious medical complications, that died from Covid. $10,000.

Waiting patiently…"

Have you managed to collect it yet ?

I await Your Dog like Pavlovian Response  ;D :D ;D

Provided info. He's now welshing on the bet. Everyone knew he wasn't good for it, though.