Poll

Photoshop tribute thread for bhanky boy

Yes - I wish to see GetBigs amazing tribute to the ever humble bhank
19 (86.4%)
No - please do not post any hilarious pictures that might upset bhanky's anabolic balance and/or affect his ongoing legal tribulations
3 (13.6%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Voting closed: July 31, 2022, 10:54:36 AM

Author Topic: Bhank photo tribute thread  (Read 35062 times)

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
Re: Bhank photo tribute thread
« Reply #125 on: August 02, 2022, 05:42:21 PM »
Yeah, I know what you mean - for example, does he have brown eyes, or blue..?

It looks like the guy on the right is saying "prepare your anus' and the guy on the left is saying 'I'm already one step ahead of you sir.'

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #126 on: August 02, 2022, 06:02:16 PM »
Kevin Levrone and Hunter Labrada both came back and successfully competed after major pectorial tears it just takes some time it’s slowly getting better. Same with the right arm and the legs. It is all getting better it may not be ntoiceable to you guys but I tape the right arm and its growing I see what I am benching each week and its coming back . My squat looks better than ever fuck the weight I have never swuatted so deep at 315 in my life and its getting better every workout. My inuries are strengthening they are taping larger and getting stronger they will start to balance out more every week it just takes time. But it is a lot easier to do when bulking. Once I cut back down everything will look better than ever
Levrone got his repaired. Did you? Hunter's looks like shit and its totally obvious. He has a giant knot in his chest. Also are you comparing yourself to the genetic elite on boatloads of gear and hgh? Like you're going to recover like they do

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #127 on: August 02, 2022, 06:06:18 PM »

Later found in the ring by card girl….
Hahaa!! ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #128 on: August 02, 2022, 06:46:40 PM »
Levrone got his repaired. Did you? Hunter's looks like shit and its totally obvious. He has a giant knot in his chest. Also are you comparing yourself to the genetic elite on boatloads of gear and hgh? Like you're going to recover like they do

Levrone had a detached torn tendon from the bone. My tendon is intact and attached the muscle has been pulled off the tendon and torn you can't get that surgically repaired as its just a muscle tear not a tendon or detachment it's like ground beef you can't sew it back together, but it also heals better. Hunter managed 5th in the Olympia so it can't be that bad. Funny when it suits your argument it's genetic elite when it doesn't it's all drugs. I have recovered from it previously and I will again. It just takes some time it's slowly getting better.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: August 02, 2022, 06:48:32 PM »
Levrone had a detached torn tendon from the bone. My tendon is intact and attached the muscle has been pulled off the tendon and torn you can't get that surgically repaired as its just a muscle tear not a tendon or detachment it's like ground beef you can't sew it back together, but it also heals better. Hunter managed 5th in the Olympia so it can't be that bad. Funny when it suits your argument it's genetic elite when it doesn't it's all drugs. I have recovered from it previously and I will again. It just takes some time it's slowly getting better.

You are using  the same dose as him.

You have been on 500 mg of testosterone for 10 years straight

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #130 on: August 02, 2022, 06:49:08 PM »
It just takes some time it's slowly getting better.

It looks exactly the same in every one of the 1,000 pictures you have posted, is not getting better.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: August 02, 2022, 06:52:35 PM »
You are using  the same dose as him.

You have been on 500 mg of testosterone for 10 years straight

Not sure what your argument here is do you honestly believe Olympia Pros are only using 500mg of gear? Or as Christopher suggest do you believe they are on boatloads of Gear and HGH which allows them to heal injuries better? You all then acknowledge I have injuries yet also tell me I need to not use HGH and gear which you then argue can heal the injuries?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: August 02, 2022, 06:53:29 PM »
It looks exactly the same in every one of the 1,000 pictures you have posted, is not getting better.

3/4 of an inch may not be noticeable to the naked eye which is why I tape it. I also can feel the chest getting stronger every workout. The arm is growing whether you see it or not the chest is getting stronger and filling in again it is a game of inches

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: August 02, 2022, 07:04:43 PM »
Not sure what your argument here is do you honestly believe Olympia Pros are only using 500mg of gear? Or as Christopher suggest do you believe they are on boatloads of Gear and HGH which allows them to heal injuries better? You all then acknowledge I have injuries yet also tell me I need to not use HGH and gear which you then argue can heal the injuries?

No, I’m saying pros do come off completly and do not use TRT.

Not all some

But you have been on a full blown cycle for over 10 years and are not over 220

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #134 on: August 02, 2022, 07:57:46 PM »
Hahaa!! ;D

If he got his hands on Mike Tyson first, it would be all over…

With his 16-inch thighs and neck.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #135 on: August 02, 2022, 08:17:09 PM »
😭😭😭🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂

The Photo Shops are fvcking Hilarious! 💥

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: August 02, 2022, 11:04:01 PM »

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: August 02, 2022, 11:09:21 PM »
No, I’m saying pros do come off completly and do not use TRT.

Not all some

But you have been on a full blown cycle for over 10 years and are not over 220

I am absolutely over 220lbs

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #138 on: August 03, 2022, 12:27:30 AM »
The Sad Hankins                                                         VS                                                            The Chad Canning

❌ Assaults Old Men in the Street                                                                                 ✔️ Respects His Elders, Seeks Their Opinion

❌ Benches #245 on Half a Gram + of Steroids                                                              ✔️ Benches Big Numbers on 1/3 an Anadrol Tab

❌ Bleeds from Ass Occasionally                                                                                    ✔️ Shoots 8-10 Semen Lassos Per Session

❌ Bald as a Cue Ball                                                                                                     ✔️ Almost Too Much Hair   

❌  Beat Up By Baby Momma                                                                                          ✔️ Too Busy Dropping Loads to Fight Baby
                                                                                                                                          Mommas

❌ 0-3 in MMA, Tore Pec in unsanctioned MMA with Baby Mama                                          ✔️ Makes People Nervous with His Vibes

❌ Advanced Degree, Still Dumb as a Post                                                                         ✔️ Autism Makes Him Annoyingly Intellectual

❌ Has to Find The Right Underwear to Pose In                                                                   ✔️ Shops at Walmart, Doesn't Care About
                                                                                                                                            Fashion, Just Strength and Health 

❌ Nervous About Nipples Like a Woman                                                                             ✔️ Nervous About World Events Like A Man

❌ Thin As a Pin Naturally, Needs 10 Meals a Day                                                                 ✔️ Hardly Eats, Still Grows

❌ Spazzes Out When People Think He's Gay                                                                        ✔️ Hates The Gays, But Is Still Man Enough
                                                                                                                                              To Admire a Nice Piece

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
« Reply #139 on: August 03, 2022, 12:31:52 AM »
The Sad Hankins                                                         VS                                                            The Chad Canning

❌ Assaults Old Men in the Street                                                                                 ✔️ Respects His Elders, Seeks Their Opinion

❌ Benches #245 on Half a Gram + of Steroids                                                              ✔️ Benches Big Numbers on 1/3 an Anadrol Tab

❌ Bleeds from Ass Occasionally                                                                                    ✔️ Shoots 8-10 Semen Lassos Per Session

❌ Bald as a Cue Ball                                                                                                     ✔️ Almost Too Much Hair   

❌  Beat Up By Baby Momma                                                                                          ✔️ Too Busy Dropping Loads to Fight Baby
                                                                                                                                          Mommas

❌ 0-3 in MMA, Tore Pec in unsanctioned MMA with Baby Mama                                          ✔️ Makes People Nervous with His Vibes

❌ Advanced Degree, Still Dumb as a Post                                                                         ✔️ Autism Makes Him Annoyingly Intellectual

❌ Has to Find The Right Underwear to Pose In                                                                   ✔️ Shops at Walmart, Doesn't Care About

❌ Nervous About Nipples Like a Woman                                                                             ✔️ Nervous About World Events Like A Man

❌ Thin As a Pin Naturally, Needs 10 Meals a Day                                                                 ✔️ Hardly Eats, Still Grows

❌ Spazzes Out When People Think He's Gay                                                                        ✔️ Hates The Gays, But Is Still Man Enough
                                                                                                                                              To Admire a Nice Piece.

GOLD :D :D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #140 on: August 03, 2022, 12:56:59 AM »
Yeah but Levrone was great....you sir look like the proverbial bag of smashed assholes.

Have a REAL day MR. COUNTRY CLUB.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: August 03, 2022, 01:29:00 AM »
Amazing BB

Now it's here this thread should be renamed the Bhanky roast thread or something. 100 pages easily

Feel bad for him cos he probably reads the words "tribute thread" and checks it regularly thinking someone is bound to  say something nice about him soon.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #142 on: August 03, 2022, 01:54:41 AM »
I posted a video of me pressing 350lbs for a double from about 7 years ago at about 210lbs

An excellent bench.
Most recent I did was 325 x 2 (at 205), had to fight like hell for that 2nd rep. I won't be touching 350.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #143 on: August 03, 2022, 01:57:25 AM »
He`ll never touch it again either.  🥲

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #144 on: August 03, 2022, 03:16:48 AM »

Mommas

To Admire a Nice Piece

You god damn legend you

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #145 on: August 03, 2022, 03:37:31 AM »

Mommas

To Admire a Nice Piece

Legendary post lol ;D

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." -- Joe Rogan
« Reply #146 on: August 03, 2022, 06:27:39 AM »

Bravo, BB, bravo.  :D

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: August 03, 2022, 06:38:24 AM »

Mommas

To Admire a Nice Piece

LOLOLOLL Jesus this is gold

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #148 on: August 03, 2022, 12:08:30 PM »
The Sad Hankins VS The Chad Canning

Mommas

To Admire a Nice Piece

Ha Ha Ha Brilliant
great observations BB.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: August 03, 2022, 12:21:03 PM »
I am absolutely over 220lbs
yep, 3lbs, which for you is a shit