Author Topic: Anne Heche RIP  (Read 9376 times)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Re: Anne Heche RIP
« Reply #100 on: August 17, 2022, 09:50:30 PM »
Yes.

You can clearly see it at the 2:00 - 2:01 mark. Freeze it.

Wow! Haha. Well - that's clear as day. Or...err...maybe not, lol.

I'm reminded of Melissa Dettwiller's balloon knot photos. Someone uploaded it, and changed the filename to MelissaWipebetter.jpg.  ;D

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: August 18, 2022, 02:53:52 AM »

Oh she was badly burned....sitting up was an involuntary actuon and then she fell back unconscious. She was already brain dead
Look at the video. She doesn't look like she has burns at all. Her shirt looks fine as well especially after being in a burning car.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: August 18, 2022, 04:09:17 AM »
Ellen Degeneres screwed her career up. I think Ellen is the lesbo version of Harvey Weinstein.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #103 on: August 18, 2022, 04:19:24 AM »
This morning was a tough one for me. I woke up thinking about Anne again. Does this ever get easier? I may have to seek out the help of a grief counselor.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #104 on: August 18, 2022, 05:11:43 AM »
So her perverted, ghey, tranny of a libturd dad raped her bunghole like Joe Biden w/ his own daughter??

Hmmmm... :-[

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #105 on: August 18, 2022, 05:52:58 AM »
Look at the video. She doesn't look like she has burns at all. Her shirt looks fine as well especially after being in a burning car.

The skin doesnt immediately show the effects of thermal injuries...wouldnt have mattered because the smoke inhalation cut off the oxygen in her brain for a significant time.  She was clearly brain dead, just a car without a driver.  The body was still functioning so at thst point its just involuntary moments...prob was still moving around in thr hospital
A

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: August 18, 2022, 06:13:53 AM »

The skin doesnt immediately show the effects of thermal injuries...wouldnt have mattered because the smoke inhalation cut off the oxygen in her brain for a significant time.  She was clearly brain dead, just a car without a driver.  The body was still functioning so at thst point its just involuntary moments...prob was still moving around in thr hospital

Do you help Matt dispose of his dead bodies?

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: August 18, 2022, 06:51:55 AM »
This morning was a tough one for me. I woke up thinking about Anne again. Does this ever get easier? I may have to seek out the help of a grief counselor.

Anne's passing has triggered unexpected emotions in all of us. You are not alone in your sorrow. Grief is the price we pay for love.

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: August 18, 2022, 07:17:37 AM »
Anne's passing has triggered unexpected emotions in all of us. You are not alone in your sorrow. Grief is the price we pay for love.

Thank you so much for this. I was minutes away from giving my toaster a bath. Anne would’ve wanted it this way.

Sissysquats

• Getbig III
« Reply #109 on: August 18, 2022, 08:18:19 AM »

Yep, apathy comes to mind

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #110 on: August 19, 2022, 12:15:33 PM »
Thank you so much for this. I was minutes away from giving my toaster a bath. Anne would’ve wanted it this way.

I was too, when I realized the leg presses I did yesterday produced less GH than would have been produced had I squatted.

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: August 19, 2022, 12:35:08 PM »
Has anybody seen Anne lately? A blonde woman drove by in a Mini Cooper today, and for a second I thought it was Anne.

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #112 on: August 20, 2022, 02:42:11 PM »
Bunghole.

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #113 on: August 20, 2022, 02:46:14 PM »
Like I said in another post, I thought she looked good in Six Days, Seven Nights.

The one problem she had physically, and I see this with a lot of women nowadays, is that she has those weird "man hands" on her.

It's made worse with the nail polish because it draws your eyes, your attention.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #114 on: August 21, 2022, 03:39:06 AM »

She had no visible burns, and her arms were functioning. She cleared the sheets out of her way, and she sat up like the Undertaker... trying to exit

That was not an “involuntary movement”

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: August 22, 2022, 02:45:26 AM »
She had no visible burns, and her arms were functioning. She cleared the sheets out of her way, and she sat up like the Undertaker... trying to exit

That was not an “involuntary movement”
Plus, she was in a burning car! The EMT's got there much later so she would have obvious skin burns along with her clothes being burned off. Vince says the skin doesn't show burns immediately but she was probably being put in the ambulance 20 minutes after the accident.

BlackMetallic

• Getbig V
  • I am Jack's lack of HRT skills
« Reply #116 on: August 22, 2022, 06:19:36 AM »
Plus, she was in a burning car! The EMT's got there much later so she would have obvious skin burns along with her clothes being burned off. Vince says the skin doesn't show burns immediately but she was probably being put in the ambulance 20 minutes after the accident.

I read it took fire fighters 65 min to extract her

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: August 22, 2022, 06:44:38 AM »

That’s not enough time for burn wounds to show unless you’re an emt that had been doused in lighter fluid.

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: August 22, 2022, 06:47:07 AM »
That’s not enough time for burn wounds to show unless you’re an emt that had been doused in lighter fluid.

;D

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #119 on: August 22, 2022, 12:43:52 PM »

Did they use the "Jaws of Meth" to extract her? 

rocco-x

• Getbig III
  • when all else fails just blame it on the "man"
« Reply #120 on: August 22, 2022, 01:01:59 PM »
Bad batch of cocaine ...had fentenyl in it
No, the fentanyl she bought from Flaco on the corner had cocaine in it.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: August 22, 2022, 10:33:30 PM »
Why not a lighter/ blonde bush ?

WoooSHHHHHH
That would also work. I do like a dark bush though, even on a blonde. Some blondes have dark pubes.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: August 22, 2022, 10:35:19 PM »
I was too, when I realized the leg presses I did yesterday produced less GH than would have been produced had I squatted.
You're supplementing though so it is a moot point. You don't have to squat.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #123 on: August 22, 2022, 10:38:36 PM »
You're supplementing though so it is a moot point. You don't have to squat.

To be honest, I hate conventional squats. My knee valgus is bad. I have strong longs, but for the partial squat range of motion.

In Strongman, we don't typically do conventional squats anyway. I prefer Strongman lifts to powerlifting, because Strongman is much less refined. Lift things up and put them down.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: August 22, 2022, 10:49:31 PM »
To be honest, I hate conventional squats. My knee valgus is bad. I have strong longs, but for the partial squat range of motion.

In Strongman, we don't typically do conventional squats anyway. I prefer Strongman lifts to powerlifting, because Strongman is much less refined. Lift things up and put them down.
Yes, I am on the taller side and squats always felt awkward. I did them though in the beginning. If I have to squat I like to use on of those bars with grip handles by your shoulders. A lot more comfortable than trying to reach the bar in a conventional squat.