Author Topic: Proud Dad Moments  (Read 12589 times)

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
Re: Proud Dad Moments
« Reply #75 on: September 25, 2022, 09:25:50 PM »
So, I got called into my very first parent teacher conference today Apparently in addition to beating the hell out of the other kids his favorite words are shit and fuck but at least he uses them contextually appropriately like when his block castle falls down. However unfortunately it is never appropriate to beat on your classmates. Of course, the teachers and his mom all blamed me for all of it.

This sounds more like a parent-teacher conference about a parent

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #76 on: September 26, 2022, 03:40:47 AM »
A fancy private pre school, but for children younger than pre schoolers. Teaches 3 year olds math, writing & art. Has parent teacher conferences both in person & via video.

How can someone be younger than preschool? It’s preschool any age before public school is preschool and yes it’s a private school they actually call it an academy. They are an accredited school. They have actual teachers classrooms and curriculum and yes they called me on the phone from a parent teacher meeting they were having in person with my ex so I could participate. Sorry I didn’t realize the rest of you just had yours kids in daycare at some strangers house. My son goes to a school. I pay several hundred a month for him to get a head start and go to school now at 3

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #77 on: September 26, 2022, 03:57:14 AM »
How can someone be younger than preschool? It’s preschool any age before public school is preschool and yes it’s a private school they actually call it an academy. They are an accredited school. They have actual teachers classrooms and curriculum and yes they called me on the phone from a parent teacher meeting they were having in person with my ex so I could participate. Sorry I didn’t realize the rest of you just had yours kids in daycare at some strangers house. My son goes to a school. I pay several hundred a month for him to get a head start and go to school now at 3

you gotta understand, the parents that are paying to send their kids to this school are all 'square' people so when some feral kid comes in and beats Kayden and Stacey up, they're not gonna like it.  It's all about acting appropriately for the situation.

It's like if you came into the office and dropped trou to hit a 'crab' most muscular at your boss.  Devastatingly effective in the gym, but likely to trigger a call to law enforcement in any other context

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #78 on: September 26, 2022, 04:18:22 AM »

Sounds like child abuse.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: September 26, 2022, 04:31:44 AM »
you gotta understand, the parents that are paying to send their kids to this school are all 'square' people so when some feral kid comes in and beats Kayden and Stacey up, they're not gonna like it.  It's all about acting appropriately for the situation.

It's like if you came into the office and dropped trou to hit a 'crab' most muscular at your boss.  Devastatingly effective in the gym, but likely to trigger a call to law enforcement in any other context

Which is why we had a meeting and talked about it my son isn’t Feral he is just a regular 3 year old boy who likes to wrestle perfectly normal these things happen. We are obviously addressing and working on the issue. I am hoping martial arts classes will help teach him when is an appropriate time to rough house and when it is not.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: September 26, 2022, 04:36:25 AM »

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: September 26, 2022, 05:29:09 AM »
Which is why we had a meeting and talked about it my son isn’t Feral he is just a regular 3 year old boy who likes to wrestle perfectly normal these things happen. We are obviously addressing and working on the issue. I am hoping martial arts classes will help teach him when is an appropriate time to rough house and when it is not.

Your kid is basically the white version of this.

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: September 26, 2022, 06:13:16 AM »
Kids rough house yet but to have that violence and aggression paired with that use of language at such an early age is alarming. What are you exposing him to where he learns this stuff? Not good.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #83 on: September 26, 2022, 06:26:09 AM »
Those darn teachers.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: September 26, 2022, 06:31:55 AM »
Kids rough house yet but to have that violence and aggression paired with that use of language at such an early age is alarming. What are you exposing him to where he learns this stuff? Not good.

Bhanky is exposing his kid to Bhanky.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: September 26, 2022, 07:05:42 AM »

What do you expect? Bhanks has been arrested over 70 times.

Google his name you will find several mug shots.

He posted a video with his son beside him and Brian was just dropping f bombs. Of course, he has now deleted the video.

He abuses rec drugs n his maid provides him with adhd medicine.

As you know, all Mexican maids did their residency in Guadalajara hospitals.

The kid is doomed and Brian  is to stupid to fix his own behaviour.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #86 on: September 26, 2022, 07:08:15 AM »
What do you expect? Bhanks has been arrested over 70 times.

I thought Josh was just exaggerating on the number of arrests.
As SexyBeast / Pamith would say: "Brutal if True"   :D

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #87 on: September 26, 2022, 07:10:10 AM »

This is just daycare packaged in a way so parents don't feel worse dropping kids off there to go to work. 

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: September 26, 2022, 07:17:54 AM »
This is just daycare packaged in a way so parents don't feel worse dropping kids off there to go to work.

Possibly some marketing but they also have kindergarten classes so it really is an extension of their school which is accredited they do sit in desk in a classroom environment and have lessons and activities they are lot just playing in a daycare. He also only goes half days 4 days a week. He is not being abandoned at some shitty daycare. He is getting fun educational social time with other kids his age he likes his school

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: September 26, 2022, 07:31:44 AM »
I thought Josh was just exaggerating on the number of arrests.
As SexyBeast / Pamith would say: "Brutal if True"   :D

Possibly, it was inflated 10x lol.. i count 2

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: September 26, 2022, 07:32:37 AM »
Possibly some marketing but they also have kindergarten classes so it really is an extension of their school which is accredited they do sit in desk in a classroom environment and have lessons and activities they are lot just playing in a daycare. He also only goes half days 4 days a week. He is not being abandoned at some shitty daycare. He is getting fun educational social time with other kids his age he likes his school

Correct, just a shitty home.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #91 on: September 26, 2022, 07:40:57 AM »
Possibly some marketing but they also have kindergarten classes so it really is an extension of their school which is accredited they do sit in desk in a classroom environment and have lessons and activities they are lot just playing in a daycare. He also only goes half days 4 days a week. He is not being abandoned at some shitty daycare. He is getting fun educational social time with other kids his age he likes his school and is learning takedowns and how to choke the fuck out of his classmates.
FIXED

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #92 on: September 26, 2022, 08:45:32 AM »
Wtf, can we get to the bottom of this or what? Where is the child learning this behavior, has ANYBODY suggested it’s the parents?!!  ???

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: September 26, 2022, 10:12:38 AM »
the parents of the other children worked hard so their kids can be shilded from scumbags , yet here we have a deliquent dad who inherited his wealth crashing their party

I would insist his child was removed or I would take my child elsewhere.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: September 26, 2022, 01:08:27 PM »
Bhanky should offer to instruct the other children in his patented shoulder throws.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: September 26, 2022, 03:16:12 PM »

*sigh*

Dude!  The answer is obvious because it was posed rhetorically, with the intention of leading - via implication - the reader to reach the same conclusion without me needing to state it...

Edit:  I hadn't seen the video mentioned here?  Please can anyone link me?

Don't take offense I knew your question was rhetorical as was my response. https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=rhetorical%20answer

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #96 on: September 26, 2022, 03:23:06 PM »
Don't take offense I knew your question was rhetorical as was my response. https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=rhetorical%20answer

Hey no problem, I wasn't offended - you just punctured the balloon a bit quickly! ;D

Hope you're well ;)
T

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: September 26, 2022, 03:44:07 PM »
Shit apples don’t fall far from the shit tree.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #98 on: September 26, 2022, 05:52:16 PM »
We started this thread with proud dad moments and how this child went into preschool and assaulted his classmates and how wonderful that was to it was just one kid to they were now roughhousing. Wonder why the teacher didn't want bhank there in person, why call him from the safety of a zoom meeting?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: September 26, 2022, 06:51:09 PM »
Wtf, can we get to the bottom of this or what? Where is the child learning this behavior, has ANYBODY suggested it’s the parents?!!  ???

I think prime rhetorically suggested that it was learned from the parents.