Author Topic: Proud Dad Moments  (Read 13071 times)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Proud Dad Moments
« Reply #175 on: September 28, 2022, 02:22:49 PM »
Sigh all you guys do is hate. I share a cute story about my kid and it's still nothing but nasty from you people it must be exhausting.

For you to think you kid laying his hands on other kids is cute says so much about you as a person

Your child shouldnt be laying his hands on anyone, 3 or not is unwanted touching, thats assault

I hope the other parents have you removed from the group

I certainly would.

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #176 on: September 28, 2022, 02:26:19 PM »
I used to live in a 200 square foot studio and sleep on a mattress on the floor I would walk home from work when I couldn't afford public transportation. So when someone tells me I have accomplished nothing in my life I am going to disagree.
Are material items accomplishments? Serious question? What I find are the most important are memories, friends, events, seeing monuments, etc. I don’t believe I’ll look back in 50 years and wish I worked harder to own more things. I hope your children are seen as your number one accomplishment, creating a life now that’s something. That’s a legacy.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #177 on: September 28, 2022, 02:26:58 PM »
What results? You’ve made no gains in over a year on a full blown drug regimen. You went off drugs for 2 weeks during your visitation hearings and you shrunk away to nothing.

T

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #178 on: September 28, 2022, 02:28:22 PM »
Are material items accomplishments? Serious question? What I find are the most important are memories, friends, events, seeing monuments, etc. I don’t believe I’ll look back in 50 years and wish I worked harder to own more things. I hope your children are seen as your number one accomplishment, creating a life now that’s something. That’s a legacy.

It really isnt, shitting kids out cant be achived by just about anyone stupid enough to not use protection

Trailer parks are littered with "little miracles"

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #179 on: September 28, 2022, 02:31:02 PM »

His umbilical hernia has progressed nicely

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #180 on: September 28, 2022, 02:33:01 PM »
Who do I need to fool? I am shredded and jacked at 44 years old 365 days a year. You are not but instead of listening you just talk nonsense

Lying about being on Anadrol for anemia is talking nonsense.

Champ…

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #181 on: September 28, 2022, 02:34:51 PM »
It really isnt, shitting kids out cant be achived by just about anyone stupid enough to not use protection

Trailer parks are littered with "little miracles"
I’m more or less talking about intelligent, polite, and hard working productive members of society of course.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #182 on: September 28, 2022, 02:36:03 PM »
I’m more or less talking about intelligent, polite, and hard working productive members of society of course.
Ah, it was your target audience I had in mind... :)

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #183 on: September 28, 2022, 02:38:43 PM »
Ah, it was your target audience I had in mind... :)
Sometimes children turn out vastly different from their fathers, I did. There’s still time.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #184 on: September 28, 2022, 02:38:52 PM »
Bhanks posting pictures of his house, car, and pool to show us he’s a real somebody.

Hillbilly white trash living on the money daddy left him.

The girlfriend better get her gold digger hooks into him while he still has a few dollars left.

Hopefully she can take a punch.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #185 on: September 28, 2022, 02:48:25 PM »
I used to live in a 200 square foot studio and sleep on a mattress on the floor I would walk home from work when I couldn't afford public transportation. So when someone tells me I have accomplished nothing in my life I am going to disagree.

Is this the same time your mother was feeding you hotdogs but vacationing in aspen and the Swiss alps?

Can’t keep your stories straight huh?

Wise tale Wood can’t keep his lies straight

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #186 on: September 28, 2022, 02:56:55 PM »

I am about 205, 215 and 230 in that final pic I would look leaner in the final pic if it had the same lighting as the first 2

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #187 on: September 28, 2022, 03:00:19 PM »
I am about 500mgs , 1 gram and 2gms of gear in that final pic

fixed

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: September 28, 2022, 03:01:35 PM »
Hillbilly white trash living on the money daddy left him.

The girlfriend better get her gold digger hooks into him while he still has a few dollars left.

Hopefully she can take a punch.

She is a lawyer she makes plenty of her own money sorry you can't accept my success

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: September 28, 2022, 03:02:35 PM »
She is a lawyer she makes plenty of her own money sorry you can't accept my success

I dont think a single person on here would trade places with you

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #190 on: September 28, 2022, 03:05:21 PM »
How can someone be younger than preschool? It’s preschool any age before public school is preschool and yes it’s a private school they actually call it an academy. They are an accredited school. They have actual teachers classrooms and curriculum and yes they called me on the phone from a parent teacher meeting they were having in person with my ex so I could participate. Sorry I didn’t realize the rest of you just had yours kids in daycare at some strangers house. My son goes to a school. I pay several hundred a month for him to get a head start and go to school now at 3

Montessori Schools are excellent. Is your son enrolled at a Montessori School? If so, did he start with the Toddler program? Is he currently in the Children's House program? There are just a few private preschools in Kitty Hawk NC. including a Methodist preschool and a Montessori preschool.

Why do you feel the need to belittle and insult people in your replies. Why would suggest that the rest of the folks with toddlers on Getbig have them in "daycare at some stranger's house"? Licensed accredited preschools, including public preschool programs exist pretty much everywhere. There is also Head Start which is a federal program for low-income families.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: September 28, 2022, 03:05:51 PM »
I dont think a single person on here would trade places with you

First you would have to get past the Private 24hr Security Guards and Gate to trade places with me

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #192 on: September 28, 2022, 03:10:13 PM »
Montessori Schools are excellent. Is your son enrolled at a Montessori School? If so, did he start with the Toddler program? Is he currently in the Children's House program? There are just a few private preschools in Kitty Hawk NC. including a Methodist preschool and a Montessori preschool.

Why do you feel the need to belittle and insult people in your replies. Why would suggest that the rest of the folks with toddlers on Getbig have them in "daycare at some stranger's house"? Licensed accredited preschools, including public preschool programs exist pretty much everywhere. There is also Head Start which is a federal program for low-income families.

He goes to the Preschool in a major Metro Area where his mother lives. I never said he was in daycare at some strangers house or that is where everyone else put their kids. I was attacked and told I was pretending he was in preschool so we wouldn't feel guilty about dropping him off at daycare. He goes to a real school

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: September 28, 2022, 03:12:01 PM »

Didn't she put her place up for rent?

Honest question for you Bhanky, not trolling, but does she pay you rent and help with utilities etc? Or is she living rent free?

You should ask her to pay you rent. The fair amount would be whatever monthly mortgage payment she was making at her place or half the rent she collects from it. She should not be financially benefiting from living with you. If she is then you are being cucked.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #194 on: September 28, 2022, 03:18:24 PM »
First you would have to get past the Private 24hr Security Guards and Gate to trade places with me
didnt stop the cops coming arresting you did they?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #195 on: September 28, 2022, 03:38:41 PM »
Didn't she put her place up for rent?

Honest question for you Bhanky, not trolling, but does she pay you rent and help with utilities etc? Or is she living rent free?

You should ask her to pay you rent. The fair amount would be whatever monthly mortgage payment she was making at her place or half the rent she collects from it. She should not be financially benefiting from living with you. If she is then you are being cucked.

Not that it is any of your business but of course she helps and contributes to the bills we are a team

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #196 on: September 28, 2022, 03:47:31 PM »
Not that it is any of your business but of course she helps and contributes to the bills we are a team

So she contributes to the bills, but lives rent free whilst cashing in on renting out her place. Got it chief.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #197 on: September 28, 2022, 03:48:39 PM »

Does she like it up the ass?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #198 on: September 28, 2022, 03:49:51 PM »
So she contributes to the bills, but lives rent free whilst cashing in on renting out her place. Got it chief.

That is not what I said. It is a mutually financially  beneficially arrangement we both save money we both have more money living together our exact finances as far as who pays how much of the Netflix bill is not your concern. More importantly we are both happier living together than we were apart

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #199 on: September 28, 2022, 03:50:29 PM »