Author Topic: bhanks back story  (Read 32211 times)

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
Re: bhanks back story
« Reply #500 on: March 08, 2023, 05:28:47 AM »
All those drugs and for what?  So he can go in a show last year (a decade later) and take last?

To argue with people a decade later, telling them "I'm better than you" of course...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #501 on: March 08, 2023, 05:34:16 AM »
Bhanky gets less out of taking drugs than anyone I've ever seen.

I can only guess he has burned out his androgen receptors (if he had any) by his continuous use.

He is truly a goofball.

Hasn't improved one iota since 2011. 

He doesn't understand bodybuilding at all. 

From Wes link above...

https://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/index.php?threads/stuck-advice.73982/

May 26, 2011

Ok well I am kind of in shape and kind of muscular but not bodybuilder by any means. The thing is I am 33 and have been the same size since college can't really get to the next level. I am 511 225 in this current pic. My weight fluctuates from 220-235 depending on food in digestive track. But really that is about it I can't seem to put on anymore size. I stay lean but just can't understand how to blow up. Even if I stuff my face I get to about 235 then drop to about 225 over the next 48hrs as crap clears lol. I would really like to get to 240 but can't do it any advice? [/size]Currently I am training at home 3-4days a week usually chest, back, legs, and an arm day if lucky. I stay on test year round doesn't seem to matter if dosage goes up or down everything stays about the same. Should I just be happy to maintain and accept that I don't have genetics to get bigger or can a longtime juicer gymrat actually grow in his 30's despite being stagnate for a decade? I don't want to compete but I would like 20 inch guns without using oils. Currently over 18.5 maybe 19 but haven't measured in a while as hoping to be 19.

That is why Hanky is so defensive all the time.   He knows he is all drugs and a chemistry lab and that is coming to an end. 

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #502 on: March 08, 2023, 05:35:02 AM »
Tons of orals (5 different ones at a time was his thought....WTF) and injects for years and says he`s on TRT.....yeah OK,I believe that.

I personally don`t give two shits what anyone uses,I`m no angel, but everything this doofy fuck says is all a pack of lies!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #503 on: March 08, 2023, 05:41:44 AM »

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #504 on: March 08, 2023, 05:46:25 AM »
Bhanky gets less out of taking drugs than anyone I've ever seen.

I can only guess he has burned out his androgen receptors (if he had any) by his continuous use.

He is truly a goofball.

Hasn't improved one iota since 2011. 

He doesn't understand bodybuilding at all. 

From Wes link above...

https://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/index.php?threads/stuck-advice.73982/

May 26, 2011

Ok well I am kind of in shape and kind of muscular but not bodybuilder by any means. The thing is I am 33 and have been the same size since college can't really get to the next level. I am 511 225 in this current pic. My weight fluctuates from 220-235 depending on food in digestive track. But really that is about it I can't seem to put on anymore size. I stay lean but just can't understand how to blow up. Even if I stuff my face I get to about 235 then drop to about 225 over the next 48hrs as crap clears lol. I would really like to get to 240 but can't do it any advice? [/size]Currently I am training at home 3-4days a week usually chest, back, legs, and an arm day if lucky. I stay on test year round doesn't seem to matter if dosage goes up or down everything stays about the same. Should I just be happy to maintain and accept that I don't have genetics to get bigger or can a longtime juicer gymrat actually grow in his 30's despite being stagnate for a decade? I don't want to compete but I would like 20 inch guns without using oils. Currently over 18.5 maybe 19 but haven't measured in a while as hoping to be 19.

Mental illness.

Bigorexia to the max.

He should drop to legitimate TRT levels and just train hard.
Y

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #505 on: March 08, 2023, 05:49:12 AM »
Just a natty cycle, more or less:

Ok here goes I have some orals tired of jabbing going to mix things up and add them in. So here is the issue have all kinds of cycles and everyone usually recommends like 1 or 2 orals plus some test or something. Well assuming I am already jabbing and I want to add orals what is the best way if I have 5 different types.
I mean they all have their own benefits so am I better of all 5 everyday or switching compounds every couple weeks?

Basically is it better to take a little of each for 15 weeks or take a lot of each one for like 3 and keep rotating? Anavar,Dbol, oxy, winny, halo with test base
....this is coming from a dickhead who has stated right here on getbig that he knows more about gear and training than anyone on the board.

5 strong orals at one time is a great idea,yeah OK I`ll pray for your toxic liver and kidneys you dimwit.... and he can`t properly write out a semi-decent training routine for any body part to save his fucking life.

Then he said right here he started training at 8 years of age, when on ProMuscle I believe if I recall correctly it was 18 years of age or some bullshit.

Guru Of Peace

Bozo The Clown Of Peace

Pompous Dickhead Of Peace

......should I go on?  ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #506 on: March 08, 2023, 05:51:19 AM »
Mental illness.

Bigorexia to the max.

He should drop to legitimate TRT levels and just train hard do Jazzercize cuz he has no clue what hard training entails.
FIXED

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #507 on: March 08, 2023, 05:52:55 AM »
Bhanks is a medical enigma.  He has spent decades trying to search the holy grail of getting bigger and look like a big dude.   Here we are. 

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #508 on: March 08, 2023, 05:57:58 AM »
Bhanks is a medical enigma.  He has spent decades trying to search the holy grail of getting bigger and look like a big dude.   Here we are. 
Here`s the 2 most important things he has yet to discover....how to train like a fucking uncaged animal,and how to eat like a bodybuilder instead of ingesting anything and everything like a human garbage disposal in an effort to reach a certain number on the scale which only makes him look worse.

I wish he came on here at first like a decent guy.....do you imagine what this board could have collectively taught him if he wasn`t such a haughty, pompous, fucking prick?

Hey,his loss!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #509 on: March 08, 2023, 06:00:29 AM »
Here`s the 2 most important things he has yet to discover....how to train like a fucking uncaged animal,and how to eat like a bodybuilder instead of ingesting any and everything like a human garbage disposal in an effort to reach a certain number on the scale which only makes him look worse.

I wish he came on here at first like a decent guy.....do you imagine what this board could have collectively taught him if he wasn`t such a haughty, pompous, fucking prick?

Hey,his loss!

We tried remember?   We were nice to him.  We encouraged him for his first show remember?   Somewhere things went down hill with him in that time, probably when the Bhanky Bunch all moved in and he had to sell off his toys and get a crappy customer service telephone job. 

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #510 on: March 08, 2023, 06:44:21 AM »
We tried remember?   We were nice to him.  We encouraged him for his first show remember?   Somewhere things went down hill with him in that time, probably when the Bhanky Bunch all moved in and he had to sell off his toys and get a crappy customer service telephone job. 
LOL  ;D

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #511 on: March 08, 2023, 06:47:53 AM »
So almost 30 years (since college) cant gain a pound...

Pyramid Shits of peace...  ::)

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #512 on: March 08, 2023, 07:04:12 AM »
Wow so here in his old post he actually acknowledges that his weight goes up and down because of food and water. Yet now he'll argue he's putting on muscle and making gains, haha.
I've asked him which version of his physique he thinks he's making gains on coz he's regressed majorly since his old pics.
He chooses to ignore the question.
Mental illness.

Bigorexia to the max.

He should drop to legitimate TRT levels and just train hard.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #513 on: March 08, 2023, 07:13:11 AM »
SC,you`ve been here a long time,and I`m not kissing your ass or trying to score brownie points....I have no need to, and even though that dickhead Fallsview says I kiss everyone ass on here because he hates me....you were always a nice guy without any conflicts,and if you did have a conflict, it was handled gracefully and was on the Politics Board as a rule.....you  took a lot of shit from Hanky and were patient as fuck,until  you came to the realization that he was a jealous prick  then you finally let him have it with both barrels......I applaud you for this cuz even though you`re a great person,a guy can only take so much before he strikes back.

Kudos....not for being a good guy,but for finally saying fuck it telling Hanky to fuck off!  :)

You would start those :

Vince versus Basile
Hanky vs, Wes
Wes vs. ESF
Josh vs. Hanky
Fitness Frenzy vs. TBomz type of threads or at least add to them,so now you can proudly add in :

Soul Crusher vs. Hanky !!  LOL  ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #514 on: March 08, 2023, 07:22:40 AM »
So almost 30 years (since college) cant gain a pound...

Pyramid Shits of peace...  ::)
ha ha ha ha ha ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #515 on: March 08, 2023, 07:35:03 AM »
  he thought he was going to be top dog around here and melted down he realized this is not the place to test those waters.   

The good thread find you did am said everything.  He is a lifelong drug abuser who is lazy and does not like to work.   He substitutes drugs for work and it shows.

SC,you`ve been here a long time,and I`m not kissing your ass or trying to score brownie points....I have no need to, and even though that dickhead Fallsview says I kiss everyone ass on here because he hates me....you were always a nice guy without any conflicts,and if you did have a conflict, it was handled gracefully and was on the Politics Board as a rule.....you  took a lot of shit from Hanky and were patient as fuck,until  you came to the reakization that he was a jealous prick  then you finally let him have it with both barrells......I applaud you for this cuz even though you`re a great person,a guy can only take so much before he strikes back.

Kudos....not for being a good guy,but for finally saying fuck it telling Hanky to fuck off!  :)

You woukd start those :

Vince versus Basile
Hankt vs, Wes
Wes vs. ESF
Josh vs. Hanky
Fitness Frenzy vs. TBomz type of threads or at least add to them,so now you can proudly add in :

Souk Crusher vs. Hanky !!  LOL  ;D

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #516 on: March 08, 2023, 01:22:27 PM »
Bhank is the king of self PWNTing himself.

Scrancer

• Getbig III
  • SOME NICE FRENCH TOAST!!!!!
« Reply #517 on: March 08, 2023, 01:26:56 PM »
SC,you`ve been here a long time,and I`m not kissing your ass or trying to score brownie points....I have no need to, and even though that dickhead Fallsview says I kiss everyone ass on here because he hates me....you were always a nice guy without any conflicts,and if you did have a conflict, it was handled gracefully and was on the Politics Board as a rule.....you  took a lot of shit from Hanky and were patient as fuck,until  you came to the realization that he was a jealous prick  then you finally let him have it with both barrels......I applaud you for this cuz even though you`re a great person,a guy can only take so much before he strikes back.

You would start those :

Vince versus Basile
Hanky vs, Wes
Wes vs. ESF
Josh vs. Hanky

Soul Crusher vs. Hanky !!  LOL  ;D

ass kisser brown nose  :-X :-X :-* :-* :D :D

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #518 on: March 08, 2023, 03:05:18 PM »
I think this thread should be re-titled since Bhanky doesn't have a back.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #519 on: March 08, 2023, 03:14:08 PM »
I think this thread should be re-titled since Bhanky doesn't have a back.

ironing board of peace..

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #520 on: March 08, 2023, 03:20:56 PM »
Nothing to see here.

Undershirt bunching up
Just ate a meal
Just drank gallon of Gatorade

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #521 on: March 08, 2023, 03:35:05 PM »
Intra-abdominal fat poster boy.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #522 on: March 08, 2023, 03:45:20 PM »

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #523 on: March 08, 2023, 03:47:30 PM »
Grimace of Peace...

If they were the same colour they'd pass for identical twins.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #524 on: March 08, 2023, 03:53:47 PM »
Tons of orals (5 different ones at a time was his thought....WTF) and injects for years and says he`s on TRT.....yeah OK,I believe that.

I personally don`t give two shits what anyone uses,I`m no angel, but everything this doofy fuck says is all a pack of lies!

Blasting every drug under the sun, training three days a week.