Author Topic: Serious Training Thread  (Read 182433 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: Serious Training Thread
« Reply #3575 on: May 24, 2023, 07:12:29 PM »

its called muscle memory you son of a kiddy fiddler.

either way

in 10 weeks I am down 36 lbs, chest is 49, waist an honest 38 (with hernia but I train through it and don't give up), thighs 26.5, arms 17 calves 18.5 neck 19.5- as its all about size for you my chest, thighs calves and neck beat you already. you are going to cry when I get on the gas.

how much progress have you made in the last 10 weeks hanky? bleeding anus and ran off a stage quiet

once i jump back on and tighten the diet the waist will drop to 36, chest will go over 50 thighs will blow up to 28, calves will nudge 20 and the arms will be 18 on 12 weeks of minimal test and deca.  I know my body Brian. you see brian its all about genetics - you got yours off your pedophile father- wiry little rat who bums kids and beats up dogs and women.

I would bury you workout wise in the gym now. its not my first time at the rodeo Hanks. you've been on 20 years and cant even break 230.  In 20 years you have gained 112grammes a year. Wow. Thats laughably shit. I work out at a proepr gym with proper athletes, not in a little room alone with my marilyn monroe picture. you fcking crank!

and you are addin g the peptides alongisde your gear. hahahaha

why not try hard work for a change pussy

I thought you were supposed to be big 17 inch arms bwhaha. You would never get through the workout I just posted. I had 17 inch arms at 19 years old after a year of serious lifting down 36lbs lol you are just a fat old man losing his gut. Our chest and neck are the same size the difference is you are a fat man with skinny arms and a belly. My calves are 16.5 you have me by a whopping half inch on your calves from carrying that big ass belly. Guarantee I am leaner than you. And you think your fat old skinny arm belly can fight me? GTFO I would kill you I thought you were at least 260lbs and 64 with 20 inch arms the way you talked. You are built like Josh just a fat old man. I have a umbilical and a hiatial hernia and I am training singles for a powerlifting event. I am going to block you now for insulting my Dad that shit aint right we will not talk again.

And fyi my equipment is nicer and more expensive than most gyms my dumbells are the best dumbells I have ever used in any gym and the plates you guys laugh at are again nicer than the plates at the gym easier to change and better balanced. I also like my leg extension leg curl better than any  I have ever used at a gym. My curl bars cost 3x as much as the one at the gym and I have several of them. Even my fucking clamps are nicer and I have incremental rogue plates the gym doesnt have any of that shit and it has a line of fat old men and teenagers waiting to use everything and I have trained at 100 plus professional gyms the last 25 plus years my shit is nicer

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #3576 on: May 24, 2023, 11:10:05 PM »
I thought you were supposed to be big 17 inch arms bwhaha. You would never get through the workout I just posted. I had 17 inch arms at 19 years old after a year of serious lifting down 36lbs lol you are just a fat old man losing his gut. Our chest and neck are the same size the difference is you are a fat man with skinny arms and a belly. My calves are 16.5 you have me by a whopping half inch on your calves from carrying that big ass belly. Guarantee I am leaner than you. And you think your fat old skinny arm belly can fight me? GTFO I would kill you I thought you were at least 260lbs and 64 with 20 inch arms the way you talked. You are built like Josh just a fat old man. I have a umbilical and a hiatial hernia and I am training singles for a powerlifting event. I am going to block you now for insulting my Dad that shit aint right we will not talk again.

And fyi my equipment is nicer and more expensive than most gyms my dumbells are the best dumbells I have ever used in any gym and the plates you guys laugh at are again nicer than the plates at the gym easier to change and better balanced. I also like my leg extension leg curl better than any  I have ever used at a gym. My curl bars cost 3x as much as the one at the gym and I have several of them. Even my fucking clamps are nicer and I have incremental rogue plates the gym doesnt have any of that shit and it has a line of fat old men and teenagers waiting to use everything and I have trained at 100 plus professional gyms the last 25 plus years my shit is nicer

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #3577 on: May 25, 2023, 01:47:25 AM »
So why have you gained 112 grammes a year ?

Also I am clean you will be in the rear view mirror in 3 months

This activity just isn't for you

B

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #3578 on: May 25, 2023, 01:54:33 AM »

1mg peg mgf post workout
219lbs post workout before any fluids

Got the Life

Careful w/ the PEG-MGF:

It is also associated with irregular cardiovascular activities. So much so that it can even lead to cardiac arrest in some cases.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3579 on: May 25, 2023, 03:29:54 AM »
I got to be honest last night was the best bicep workout I have ever had

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3580 on: May 25, 2023, 03:48:53 AM »
I got to be honest last night was the best bicep workout I have ever had
ha ha has ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha   ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3581 on: May 25, 2023, 03:49:33 AM »
Careful w/ the PEG-MGF:

It is also associated with irregular cardiovascular activities. So much so that it can even lead to cardiac arrest in some cases.
SSSHhhhh....mums the word!  LOL  ;D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3582 on: May 25, 2023, 04:05:54 AM »
Careful w/ the PEG-MGF:

Well damn I remember reading it can protect the heart after a heart attack but looked it up and sure enough at high dosages it can cause a heart attack but if you are not risking your life are you really even trying?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3583 on: May 25, 2023, 04:12:35 AM »
Well damn I remember reading it can protect the heart after a heart attack but looked it up and sure enough at high dosages it can cause a heart attack but if you are not risking your life are you really even trying?
That`ll end up being your tombstones epitaph you  novice!! ;D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3584 on: May 25, 2023, 04:15:38 AM »
That`ll end up being your tombstones epitaph you  novice!! ;D

Everything kills mice in a lab at high enough doses

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3585 on: May 25, 2023, 04:18:45 AM »
Everything kills mice in a lab at high enough doses
Wel said,I would have never known that informative tid bit of info without your college graduate ass having filled me in. 

NOVICE!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3586 on: May 25, 2023, 05:33:14 AM »
4-5:30  - sleds, sandbag work, deadlifts w 375 for many reps, air bike

6-7:30 - BJJ 

Dialed the F in. 

Hanky get off this thread you quitting weak B ITCH!!!! 

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #3587 on: May 25, 2023, 06:00:55 AM »
4 sets crucifix laterals
Superset
4 sets hammer grip front raises
Superset
4 sets hammer grip rear delt

4 sets laterals regular grip
Superset
4 sets palms up front raises
Superset
4 sets rear delt cable

8 sets db shrugs
Superset
8 sets leg extensions

8 sets rotary calf
Sueprset
8 sets wrist curls

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #3588 on: May 25, 2023, 06:14:51 AM »
Delts

BNP - 5 sets
Arnold Press - 5 sets
Side laterals - 5 sets
Rear delts - 5 sets
Rope (face) pull - 5 sets

Misc

SS
- Dips
- Cable-curls  -  (5 sets of each)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3589 on: May 25, 2023, 06:22:09 AM »
4-5:30  - sleds, sandbag work, deadlifts w 375 for many reps, air bike

6-7:30 - BJJ 

Dialed the F in. 

Hanky get off this thread you quitting weak B ITCH!!!!

I tell you what if you can strict curl 165lbs on video I will get off this board forever seems fair yes prove that you are not the weak bitch bragging about playing with sandbags and riding a bike gtfo

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #3590 on: May 25, 2023, 06:25:46 AM »
I tell you what if you can strict curl 165lbs on video I will get off this board forever seems fair yes prove that you are not the weak bitch

you think one decent lift makes you strong? on top of that lift no one cares about? post a decent bench? a decent deadlift? a decent squat? a decent ohp?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3591 on: May 25, 2023, 06:28:45 AM »

you think one decent lift makes you strong? on top of that lift no one cares about? post a decent bench? a decent deadlift? a decent squat? a decent ohp?

Absolutely that makes me strong can you do it? Curls are for girls they care about your arms they don’t give a fuck about your squat or deadlift. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3592 on: May 25, 2023, 06:31:23 AM »
Absolutely that makes me strong can you do it? Curls are for girls they care about your arms they don’t give a fuck about your squat or deadlift.

You are married and does that dingbat give a flying F about your curling ?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3593 on: May 25, 2023, 06:33:03 AM »
You are married and does that dingbat give a flying F about your curling ?

And you clearly are not in any kind of relationship as you get up to train at 4am to train with dudes then roll around learning white belt BJj for an hour and a half in your 40s with other men. That shit is for little kids dumbass

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3594 on: May 25, 2023, 06:36:27 AM »

they see your face and giant, purple bald head,with 3 chins... you could be built like o'hearn and it wouldnt matter hankins.. youre an ugly guy.

residue

• Getbig V
« Reply #3595 on: May 25, 2023, 06:36:50 AM »

i'm 6'2 with tan skin and accent living in Brooklyn, i pull girls that would laugh at you if you try to chat them up. Also you're a homo, stop pretending you care about women

If you're strong, why cant you post a decent other lift then? any other lift, any single other lift. ANY

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3596 on: May 25, 2023, 06:47:14 AM »
And you clearly are not in any kind of relationship as you get up to train at 4am to train with dudes then roll around learning white belt BJj for an hour and a half in your 40s with other men. That shit is for little kids dumbass

Uh huh.   Says the fag who can’t even walk up a flight
Of stairs wo keeling over.

7 sets of leg extensions ?   No wonder your matchsticks look like garbage. B

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3597 on: May 25, 2023, 06:53:03 AM »

i'm 6'2 with tan skin and accent living in Brooklyn, i pull girls that would laugh at you if you try to chat them up. Also you're a homo, stop pretending you care about women

If you're strong, why cant you post a decent other lift then? any other lift, any single other lift. ANY
But a strict curl is POWERLIFTING !!  LOL  ;D

Guy`s a fucking wannabe,a quitter,and a total farce!

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #3598 on: May 25, 2023, 07:14:44 AM »
Bhanks, please go back to your "I bet half of you" thread...
Please get out of mine...  ;)

residue

• Getbig V
« Reply #3599 on: May 25, 2023, 07:16:35 AM »
But a strict curl is POWERLIFTING !!  LOL  ;D

Guy`s a fucking wannabe,a quitter,and a total farce!
all the greats
ed coan
louie
blakley
weider
 ect ect

famous for their curls