Author Topic: Serious Training Thread  (Read 181065 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: Serious Training Thread
« Reply #3600 on: May 25, 2023, 07:17:03 AM »
Bhanks, please go back to your "I bet half of you" thread...
Please get out of mine...  ;)
Sorry G.R.,I`ll stop responding to him.......it ain`t easy with the drivel he spews though.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3601 on: May 25, 2023, 07:18:13 AM »
all the greats
ed coan
louie
blakley
weider
 ect ect

famous for their curls
...as well as their formidable Tricep Kickback strength!  LOL  ;D

What a fag this clown is.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3602 on: May 25, 2023, 07:22:20 AM »
Bhanks, please go back to your "I bet half of you" thread...
Please get out of mine...  ;)

Amen to that. 

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #3603 on: May 25, 2023, 07:52:34 AM »
I thought you were supposed to be big 17 inch arms bwhaha. You would never get through the workout I just posted. I had 17 inch arms at 19 years old after a year of serious lifting down 36lbs lol you are just a fat old man losing his gut. Our chest and neck are the same size the difference is you are a fat man with skinny arms and a belly. My calves are 16.5 you have me by a whopping half inch on your calves from carrying that big ass belly. Guarantee I am leaner than you. And you think your fat old skinny arm belly can fight me? GTFO I would kill you I thought you were at least 260lbs and 64 with 20 inch arms the way you talked. You are built like Josh just a fat old man. I have a umbilical and a hiatial hernia and I am training singles for a powerlifting event. I am going to block you now for insulting my Dad that shit aint right we will not talk again.

And fyi my equipment is nicer and more expensive than most gyms my dumbells are the best dumbells I have ever used in any gym and the plates you guys laugh at are again nicer than the plates at the gym easier to change and better balanced. I also like my leg extension leg curl better than any  I have ever used at a gym. My curl bars cost 3x as much as the one at the gym and I have several of them. Even my fucking clamps are nicer and I have incremental rogue plates the gym doesnt have any of that shit and it has a line of fat old men and teenagers waiting to use everything and I have trained at 100 plus professional gyms the last 25 plus years my shit is nicer

You see Brian you cant fade me! I'm training properly every day and making better gains in 10 weeks than you have in 10 years. As for fighting you its a walk in the park. I've never seen anyone arm measure in a fight before. You can have the b igger left arm to pick up pieces of your face off the floor.

As for your gym equipment- 125lb dumbells gathering dust. Bragging about the cost of a curl bar? Nice clamps? You are the weirdest creature to ever come on here. Nobody and i mean nobody likes or respects you and still you return. Why? Becuase you have nowhere else to go. Your life is the internet.

Now to get this back on track

LEGS

Leg extensions 5 x 20 last 3 triple drop
Hack Squats- 3 x 15
Adductors- 3 x 15
Abductors- 3 x 15
Leg Curl- 3 x 15- last set triple drop
Standing leg Curl- 2 x 20
Leg Press- 4 x 15
Pendulum Squat- 2 x 20

Dead to the fucking world

Brian give this workout a try you might nudge your thighs past 25'. Its amazing how little you have achieved over so long with so much gear. You are in the rear view mirror now knobhead.

Please hate Brian you are hurt because you came on here like an arrogant prick and got laughed at. Well if the baseball cap fits you bald nonse....
B

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #3604 on: May 25, 2023, 09:18:11 AM »
I worked out yesterday

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #3605 on: May 25, 2023, 09:33:41 AM »
I worked out yesterday

Did you down a "cockroach smoothie" post workout??
Could be incredible for muscle-gain, maybe where you got that bench-press strength..

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #3606 on: May 25, 2023, 09:37:44 AM »

i'm 6'2 with tan skin and accent living in Brooklyn, i pull girls that would laugh at you if you try to chat them up. Also you're a homo, stop pretending you care about women

If you're strong, why cant you post a decent other lift then? any other lift, any single other lift. ANY

So none of you can strict curl 165lbs got it

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3607 on: May 25, 2023, 09:39:20 AM »
...as well as their formidable Tricep Kickback strength!  LOL  ;D

What a fag this clown is.

If it's a joke lets see you do it exactly

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3608 on: May 25, 2023, 09:42:06 AM »

i'm 6'2 with tan skin and accent living in Brooklyn, i pull girls that would laugh at you if you try to chat them up. Also you're a homo, stop pretending you care about women

If you're strong, why cant you post a decent other lift then? any other lift, any single other lift. ANY

You are a bridge and tunnel bitch stop lying quality women do not cross bridges and tunnels. I lived in Manhattan and worked on Wall Street on the trading floor you could be Fabio ain't no quality woman leaving a NYC club and going to Brooklyn at the end of the night that is where poor people live

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3609 on: May 25, 2023, 09:43:09 AM »
Uh huh.   Says the fag who can’t even walk up a flight
Of stairs wo keeling over.

7 sets of leg extensions ?   No wonder your matchsticks look like garbage. B

Just admit you can't do it and my arms are stronger how long have you been secretly training strict curls and you are still not capable of it

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3610 on: May 25, 2023, 09:51:17 AM »

None of us either wear our wifes' undies and post it on social media.   F off weak, fag, quitter, drug addicted loser 

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3611 on: May 25, 2023, 10:12:05 AM »
all the greats
ed coan
louie
blakley
weider
 ect ect

famous for their curls

Arnold was famous for his curls and his biceps and he looked 1000x better than the above listed short trolls coma and Louie are built like trolls let’s be real for a moment

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #3612 on: May 25, 2023, 10:19:26 AM »
Arnold was famous for his curls and his biceps and he looked 1000x better than the above listed short trolls coma and Louie are built like trolls let’s be real for a moment

Coan and Louie werent BB's... It matters how strong they were, not what they looked like in the selfie-mirror.
They also never posed in the ladies skivvies on social-media...

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3613 on: May 25, 2023, 10:23:39 AM »
Coan and Louie werent BB's... It matters how strong they were, not what they looked like in the selfie-mirror.
They also never posed in the ladies skivvies on social-media...

They were trolls for a classic bodybuilding physique perspective what you can curl is more important than what you squat or deadlift the tall guy with big arms looks better than the short troll with a big squat. This is primary a bodybuilding board yes? Curls are more important for bodybuilding. And for fuck sake my wife is 110lbs I was in the exact same posing trunks I wore for the show not her underwear but just keep repeating the same lies

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #3614 on: May 25, 2023, 10:33:28 AM »
You are a bridge and tunnel bitch stop lying quality women do not cross bridges and tunnels. I lived in Manhattan and worked on Wall Street on the trading floor you could be Fabio ain't no quality woman leaving a NYC club and going to Brooklyn at the end of the night that is where poor people live

look at you, with your gen x 1992's references, you and my uncles would get along. they're all short and bald too

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3615 on: May 25, 2023, 10:35:10 AM »

Go away and enjoy how many days you have left on this earth you weak drug addicted dumb gay woman beating loser.   No one on this site respects or gives a flying F about your stupid shit - quitter.  Quit on clegg, quit on BB, quit on your legs, quit on everything. 

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #3616 on: May 25, 2023, 10:35:58 AM »

and you cant squat 405(a warmup), deadlift 495(a warmup), or bench 315(a warmup). got it,

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3617 on: May 25, 2023, 10:37:00 AM »
They were trolls for a classic bodybuilding physique perspective what you can curl is more important than what you squat or deadlift the tall guy with big arms looks better than the short troll with a big squat. This is primary a bodybuilding board yes? Curls are more important for bodybuilding. And for fuck sake my wife is 110lbs I was in the exact same posing trunks I wore for the show not her underwear but just keep repeating the same lies
None of the curls you SCN fags do are even truly done strictly.....bunch of homos trying to be powerlifters curling more than they can actually squat,bench,or pull......just guys that couldn`t actually make it in the sport of REAL powerlifting so they made up fake homo shit to stroke their own egos.

Phony "Powerlifters" Of Peace

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3618 on: May 25, 2023, 10:38:40 AM »
If it's a joke lets see you do it exactly
ME?

I`m training for MY IFBB Pro-Card......no time to waste on dumb shit sonny!!

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #3619 on: May 25, 2023, 11:14:12 AM »
A real curl is barbell, straight bar, arms and hands down to the outside of the hips, and curl  up straight using biceps only.
The strict-curl, is the least strict thing ive seen. Hands very close together, then flip of the wrist... Like a "slight of hander".
More smoke & mirrors, rather than pure-power...

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3620 on: May 25, 2023, 11:16:08 AM »
A real curl is barbell, straight bar, arms and hands down to the outside of the hips, and curl  up straight using biceps only.
The strict-curl, is the least strict thing ive seen. Hands very close together, then flip of the wrist... Like a "slight of hander".
More smoke & mirrors, rather than pure-power...

By all means you should be able to strict curl 200lbs then let’s see it

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3621 on: May 25, 2023, 11:17:30 AM »

and you cant squat 405(a warmup), deadlift 495(a warmup), or bench 315(a warmup). got it,

Never tried a heavy deadlift do belief I can bench 315 have benched 350 for a double on video squatted 365lbs on video don’t feel the need to do more and regardless if you can’t strict curl 165lbs then my arms are stronger than yours.  you can have the lower back and leg trophy

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3622 on: May 25, 2023, 11:19:10 AM »
Go away and enjoy how many days you have left on this earth you weak drug addicted dumb gay woman beating loser.   No one on this site respects or gives a flying F about your stupid shit - quitter.  Quit on clegg, quit on BB, quit on your legs, quit on everything.

You are mad because you know you can’t do it my arms are stronger than yours

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3623 on: May 25, 2023, 11:20:16 AM »
None of us either wear our wifes' undies and post it on social media.   F off weak, fag, quitter, drug addicted loser

Neither did I those were the exact same posing trunks I wore at the contest a week prior you think I can fit into a 110lbs woman’s underwear and you claim I am fat which is it??

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #3624 on: May 25, 2023, 11:28:05 AM »
Just stop,  Bhanky.

Read this book...