Author Topic: It's, Time To Pay Tribute To The King.  (Read 28050 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: It's, Time To Pay Tribute To The King.
« Reply #350 on: February 20, 2023, 01:51:16 PM »
No, he was married to  Jennifer Garner. I believe they had two kids together.

Ben and Jen just got engaged the first time around.

Lopez confirmed their rekindled relationship in July 2021 and they wed in Las Vegas in July 2022.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #351 on: February 20, 2023, 01:51:39 PM »
If i had the money to spare / was rich, i'd give Shizzo (and his Brother) 50k USD
Q

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #352 on: February 20, 2023, 01:52:18 PM »
What lies? And if you can't see the irony behind my screen name, then you are dumber than I thought. And you also don't know Getbig history either.
WHAT would 'THE ORACLE "do...

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #353 on: February 20, 2023, 01:55:17 PM »
What lies? And if you can't see the irony behind my screen name, then you are dumber than I thought. And you also don't know Getbig history either.

Cool! You’re a cool guy.  Very likeable. Easy to get along with. Funny; great sense of humor. Popular and cultured. Well versed on many topics. A model of a man.

How is that for irony?

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #354 on: February 20, 2023, 01:55:36 PM »
Mohegan is where I have all this stuff points,free hotels,gas bets etc… really the only place I go. I go once a month. Will never go to Foxwoods again, haven’t been in 15 years. Got in a good rumble there with  security and many others hahah. You go at all?
I grew up 5 minutes from Foxwoods. And I've done a bunch of work there in the past 2-3 yrs. I see a lot of shows at both of them. Mohegan is designed so much better than Foxwoods. It's basically a big circle. Foxwoods if you park in one area you have a mile to walk depending on where you're going.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #355 on: February 20, 2023, 01:57:49 PM »
News flash Shizzo, you aren't a celebrity no matter that you tried to emulate that lifestyle for a year.
Never said I was, Prime. Drugs and alcohol make you do dumb things. Nothing was worse than my fathers face when he looked at me. My  mother died of alcoholism, and my dad never drank.

He didn't get it. Then he saw I was following in my mother's  footsteps, and it broke him. Broke me too.

My father being disappointed in me. I still haven't recovered.

Dalnet

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #356 on: February 20, 2023, 01:57:56 PM »
Yeah I worked in a strip club for 13 years....not a good place for me to be in at all......of course I had no clue back then,getting tons of pussy and coke and staying drunk 24/7.

Both my parents died from Cancer......terrible disease.....sorry to hear that about your parents bro.

Stay strong for the rest of your family,unlike me,I went on a 6 year binge doing some insane things.

You're lucky you survived and came through: on your deathbed at least you'll know you turned it all around on your terms. Genuinely you are a good guy with a lot to contribute with anecdotes and the like I've read from you in the past. Yeah thanks I hope it's still many years but I'm definitely visiting at least 3x per week, now just to help out with house related things and shopping related things because their vision is bad.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #357 on: February 20, 2023, 02:05:07 PM »
You're lucky you survived and came through: on your deathbed at least you'll know you turned it all around on your terms. Genuinely you are a good guy with a lot to contribute with anecdotes and the like I've read from you in the past. Yeah thanks I hope it's still many years but I'm definitely visiting at least 3x per week, now just to help out with house related things and shopping related things because their vision is bad.
Good for you bro.....my mother died one week after being diagnosed so I had no warning and could do nothing to help out.

I try to be a good person.....it ain`t always easy!  :D

Best of luck to you bud,and God bless your parents.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #358 on: February 20, 2023, 02:28:26 PM »

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #359 on: February 20, 2023, 02:37:30 PM »
LOL. Yeah that guy they found. WTF would you even agree to go on camera after that? He's the kind of fool that needs to stay away from phones and opening his door to travelling salespeople.

Hahahahaha!

I watched that thinking does he really think he’s doing himself any favors here?  He’s setting himself up  to be prayed upon by every scammer alive.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #360 on: February 20, 2023, 02:45:07 PM »

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #361 on: February 20, 2023, 06:10:44 PM »
Never said I was, Prime. Drugs and alcohol make you do dumb things. Nothing was worse than my fathers face when he looked at me. My  mother died of alcoholism, and my dad never drank.

He didn't get it. Then he saw I was following in my mother's  footsteps, and it broke him. Broke me too.

My father being disappointed in me. I still haven't recovered.

Your lack of self-awareness is disgusting.

Your father always hated you and was disappointed in you. He lived his life wishing he would have pulled out and blew his load on to the back seat of his car.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #362 on: February 20, 2023, 07:12:39 PM »
I just dropped off $1k worth of food at the local animal shelter today.

It feels good to give for the right reasons.

I engineered the foundation of the facility for free and did all the construction management for free 2 years ago, worth at least $30k.

Last year i donated $7k to help build new kennels for this shelter.

I'll donate $5k to Shizzo's funeral expenses.

As long as we get to flush the ashes down the toilet, where the rest of his life went.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #363 on: February 20, 2023, 07:15:24 PM »

I engineered the foundation of the facility for free and did all the construction management for free 2 years ago, worth at least $30k.

As long as we get to flush the ashes down the toilet, where the rest of his life went.

We should gather around and piss on the ashes first.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #364 on: February 20, 2023, 07:34:49 PM »

I'll match your $5K and throw in one of those pressure assisted toilets to make sure Tubbo's greasy ashes go down in one flush. Pretty sure I have an extra one left over from a job

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #365 on: February 20, 2023, 08:08:42 PM »
Brutal thread backfire.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #366 on: February 20, 2023, 08:20:05 PM »
True getbiggers to the end  ;D

Will have to double flush, even triple, just to make sure to get all those greasy smelly ashes to all go down

Would love to take his crappy bmw and burn down the thing in the vegas desert

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #367 on: February 20, 2023, 10:04:17 PM »
True getbiggers to the end  ;D

Will have to double flush, even triple, just to make sure to get all those greasy smelly ashes to all go down

Would love to take his crappy bmw and burn down the thing in the vegas desert

Again, it is so great to see everyone put aside the differences and unite for a common goal. Especially when it is to help one another.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #368 on: February 21, 2023, 01:10:45 AM »

You`re a good man.......I love animals.....far far better creatures than people.

I`m no billy badass but if anyone hurt my dogs,I`d be on the next bus to Sing Sing.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #369 on: February 21, 2023, 01:14:39 AM »
Again, it is so great to see everyone put aside the differences and unite for a common goal. Especially when it is to help one another.
;D

Dalnet

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #370 on: February 21, 2023, 02:35:16 AM »

That was a good read, bro. Thank you for what you did to help them over the years. It's guys like you who make the difference to these places. Making a real difference.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #371 on: February 21, 2023, 02:45:28 AM »
Josh donates money to shelters too.......the guy loves dogs.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #372 on: February 21, 2023, 03:52:28 AM »
You said Uber, not Walmart delivery. Besides what's $300. $300a day, that doesn't factor in gas and fees from the company.

Your also right. If your willing to dedicate your life to that kind of business model.

First: Location. Does your city support the orders you need to even make it a part time job.

Second: You pay for gas, and your company also takes a %.

Last: I've taken multiple Uber rides, and they say the job sucks.

So the guy that claims $300 (is that in a day) probably takes more like 150. If he works long hours and his car doesn't break down.

Now if you ride a bike in a major metro city, then that could be much more profitable.

150x7 = 1,050 x 4 weeks = 4,200.

More than enough to get you into a room.
X

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #373 on: February 21, 2023, 04:02:20 AM »
Josh donates money to shelters too.......the guy loves dogs.
I would genuinely be suspicious of anyone who dislikes dogs. Who doesn't like dogs? Whenever my gf and I visit friends and they have a dog I end up playing with the dog the whole time I'm there. They're the best

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #374 on: February 21, 2023, 04:04:08 AM »
I would genuinely be suspicious of anyone who dislikes dogs. Who doesn't like dogs? Whenever my gf and I visit friends and they have a dog I end up playing with the dog the whole time I'm there. They're the best

Definitely mate dogs are amazing