Author Topic: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers  (Read 265666 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers
« Reply #8300 on: January 29, 2024, 06:33:38 PM »
I will marinate my words for weeks in a crockpot

This is the  chili that is currently in the pot and that is the end of yesterdays pot below before I made the change to chili today. I like having a crockpot of hot soft food makes it easier to get some protein and carbs whenever the urge hits me. I also feel the veggies and meat are easier to digest as they cook up super soft.

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8301 on: January 29, 2024, 06:36:09 PM »
I do not have 80 plus health conditions that is just nonsense I have Crohn's. I also have some sports injuries like every other 40 some year-old athlete. Elasticity is extremely important. It means your body is still producing collagen which is crucial to everything. When it goes you are old and fucked. Your midsection never looks right again your skin becomes loose. As people age their skin loses elasticity, I haven't lost mine yet. I am still recovering without the effects of aging. I am still producing collagen I do not have any age-related physical decline yet. I do have sports injuries which are not the same thing. I am still in my metabolic prime.

https://www.healthline.com/health/ways-to-boost-collagen#_noHeaderPrefixedContent

You’re totally bald, toe nails falling out, wear reading glasses, have ulcers, arthritis, and high blood pressure (amongst other heart problems) and you in your supreme delusions say that you are in your prime. I’m starting to think you may be a fraud Bhank..

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #8302 on: January 29, 2024, 06:42:12 PM »
I told you guys already, they randomly assign people Probation and Parole Officers in North Carolina.  Some get Probation, some get Parole, you could be walking down the street or out at the mall or a sporting event and end up coming home on Probation.

What about the Cankor sores?  82!

1. "sheared from the bone Tricep"
2. Restless Leg syndrome
3. Shaky hands from childhood
4. Bone on Bone knees and surgeries (Titanium/adamantium rods)
5. Torn right pec ("missing half a pec")
6. Surgical re-attachment of right tricep
7. 3 Shoulder surgeries, one on the right side the other 2 were on the left side.
8. Cut bicep tendon from a shoulder surgery
9. Barrett’s esophagus
10. Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)
11. Crohnes disease
12. Bile reflux
13. Hiatal hernia
14. Umbilical hernia
15. Polyps and cyst (pre-cancerous)
16. Bleeding ulcer
17. Bloody shits, nausea and indigestion and vomiting
18. shin splints in the forearms
19. magnesium and other mineral deficiencies
20. Stingray puncture of left or right foot (he can't remember, see dementia below and "225x15" and 7=10-11)
21. Anemia
22. Anxiety
23. Depression
24. Arthritis
25. Something with the neck from demolition derby (whiplash)
26. ACUTE Organ failure hacking up bile
27. Dementia/Alzheimers (possibly vaping induced)
28. Anorexia
29. "precancerous polyps and cyst throughout digestive system"
30. 2 Herniated bulging disc one lower back and one in the neck possibly causing nerve damage and atrophy on the right arm
31. Astigmatism
32. Broken toe from hopping out of bed
33. Possibly Infected veinless cutless bicep
34. Thrombosed Hemorrhoid
35. Missing esophageal sphincter
36. Male pattern baldness
37.  Erectile dysfunction
38.  Hands and arms completely numb in sleep
39.  Bulimia
40.  Agoraphobia  (not Agorgophobia though)
41.  Lactose Intolerant
42.  Baker's cyst
43.  Cleggian shoulder dislocation
44.  Two-step "sliding knee"
45.  "temporary Injury in the quad" (as of 6/28/23)
46.  Throwing up in the morning (daily ritual before dbol breakfast)
47.  Insomnia due to left shoulder aches
48.  Legs still don't bend right
49.  Starvation requiring midnight cooking meals
50.  can’t hear out of left ear and there is a constant ringing
51.  minor tendon strain pull in the right arm
52.  Sore throat
53.  Debilitating sunburn
54.  110 resting heartrate after coffee
55.  Bench press shakes from Adrenalin or Sugar Imbalance
56.  Elevated liver enzymes and high Hematocrit
57.  Pituitary gland doesn’t seem to be making anything
58.  Tennis elbow/stress fracture
59.  Tweaked right bicep from setting denied World Record Strict Curling in wrong weight class
60.  Red area around the [hernia operation] wound with some yellow puss and a swollen lymph node
61.  Infected hernia side incisions
62.  2 cm meniscus tear
63.  Tennis elbow requiring cortisone injections every 6 months for 2 years
64.  Delts have been dislocated and they do not sit the same in the joint. One is always rolled forward and the other is always rolled backward.
65.  abs hurt when he coughs
66.   foreign objected surgically implanted into abdomen
67.  Acute abdomen pain forcing two day break in post-surgery comeback training
68.  Medically too lean
69. sick the last few mornings with acid reflux in ndigestuin and no appetite (sic)
70.  Dead arm
71.  Botched hernia operation
72.  Brittle nails due to vitamin deficiency
73.  Pain in abdomen from where he had a surgical implant
74.  Throwing up bile on Thanksgiving morning
75.  Dyslexia
76.  Liposuction scars
77.  Spends half the night passing gas
78.  Painful peptic ulcer (of peace)
79.  High blood pressure  200+/160+.
80.  Passes blood for a month prior to bodybuilding shows
81.  constant painful heartburn
82.  cankor sores (those are typical signs something is wrong)

83- Mania

I forgot about this gem

I am well aware of what a gallon of water weighs I wrestled and cut weight for decades. Most people also pass liquid throughout the day. I am past counting calories just like I am past counting mg. If I want to gain weight I have to step on the scale a dozen times a day and the mania will make me keep eating and drinking. Yes you are going to lose a lot of this force fed weight the next day but if you do this day in and out and obsess over the damn number it will slowly go up. The day I don't do that I dont eat and drink as much and the weight starts going down. But you guys are talking about counting calories and I am talking about eating until I vomit. When the stomach works I pack it in becasue somedays it doesnt work due to acid bile reflux from the days I stuff my face. But to think there is some kind of formula of adding 500 calories a day to a baseline is nonsense I eat as much as I can without getting sick. I have a good deal of muscle for my frame (FFMI 29) and my resting pulse is over 100 I burn a lot of calories if I do anything other than sitting eating and working out  I lose weight

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8303 on: January 29, 2024, 06:43:06 PM »
You’re totally bald, toe nails falling out, wear reading glasses, have ulcers, arthritis, and high blood pressure (amongst other heart problems) and you in your supreme delusions say that you are in your prime. I’m starting to think you may be a fraud Bhank..

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #8304 on: January 29, 2024, 06:43:15 PM »
This is the  chili that is currently in the pot and that is the end of yesterdays pot below before I made the change to chili today. I like having a crockpot of hot soft food makes it easier to get some protein and carbs whenever the urge hits me. I also feel the veggies and meat are easier to digest as they cook up super soft.

Looks good man, how long does this last you?

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8305 on: January 29, 2024, 06:44:22 PM »
My blood pressure is perfect and my resting heart rate is within the normal range

That is not in a normal range for a 46 year old man.
You posted proof you are unhealthy.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #8306 on: January 29, 2024, 06:48:08 PM »
"The usual range for resting heart rate is anywhere between 60 and 90 beats per minute. Above 90 is considered high. An increase in your resting heart rate over time may be a signal of heart trouble ahead."

https://www.health.harvard.edu/blog/increase-in-resting-heart-rate-is-a-signal-worth-watching-201112214013

Note that the range there is for the general population of sedentary fatasses.  "Athletes still in their prime" like bhanks claims to be should have lower resting HRs.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8307 on: January 29, 2024, 06:50:02 PM »
Mayo Clinic says 60-100 is normal range

https://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/fitness/expert-answers/heart-rate/faq-20057979#:~:text=A%20normal%20resting%20heart%20rate%20for%20adults%20ranges%20from%2060,to%2040%20beats%20per%20minute.

More importantly though is I do not have high blood pressure and I do not take medications for it my blood pressure is great

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #8308 on: January 29, 2024, 06:51:11 PM »

https://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/fitness/expert-answers/heart-rate/faq-20057979#:~:text=A%20normal%20resting%20heart%20rate%20for%20adults%20ranges%20from%2060,to%2040%20beats%20per%20minute.

More importantly though is I do not have high blood pressure and I do not take medications for it my blood pressure is great

have you thought about an ace inhibitor?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #8309 on: January 29, 2024, 07:03:37 PM »

Did you only read the first sentence in the link you posted?  The second one says this:

"Generally, a lower heart rate at rest implies more efficient heart function and better cardiovascular fitness."

and also:

"Consult your doctor if your resting heart rate is consistently above 100 beats a minute (tachycardia)"

So congrats on being 4 beats below a heart condition, I guess.

We also all know you're holding your breath to make these measurements artificially low.  You've accidentally posted measurements of 110 beats before.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #8310 on: January 29, 2024, 07:10:33 PM »
I also feel the veggies and meat are easier to digest as they cook up super soft.

Mensa

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8311 on: January 29, 2024, 07:23:55 PM »

It obviously must have some hot peppers in there.
Which one(s)?

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #8312 on: January 29, 2024, 08:30:59 PM »
I'll give him credit, he posted the Chili and it doesn't look bad (night one).  But man, I can't see eating that for days on end with all those stomach issues and I don't think the idea for this sprung forth Athena-like.  There's always a backstory.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #8313 on: January 29, 2024, 08:39:48 PM »
I'll give him credit, he posted the Chili and it doesn't look bad (night one).  But man, I can't see eating that for days on end with all those stomach issues and I don't think the idea for this sprung forth Athena-like.  There's always a backstory.

The deal with a crock pot is it cooks slow and makes the veggies and meat super soft. So he has last nights chili and then in the morning he adds new meat and veggies but the new ingredients need time to cook to become soft. So he’s making to much food, because the cook time doesn’t line up with the eating windows.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #8314 on: January 29, 2024, 09:09:52 PM »
The deal with a crock pot is it cooks slow and makes the veggies and meat super soft. So he has last nights chili and then in the morning he adds new meat and veggies but the new ingredients need time to cook to become soft. So he’s making to much food, because the cook time doesn’t line up with the eating windows.

Maybe he can't eat hard foods because his teeth are falling off.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #8315 on: January 29, 2024, 10:16:21 PM »
Maybe he can't eat hard foods because his teeth are falling off.

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂 
More than likely they are 👍🏻

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #8316 on: January 30, 2024, 12:15:10 PM »
It means he wants credit for not being fat due to having a disease that makes it almost impossible and adding in HGH.

Most humans could never accomplish such a feat.

Wow - this - absolutely this

Healthy

Shopped

Here's the legit pic
T

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8317 on: February 09, 2024, 12:03:53 AM »

I did not take any diuretics until late Saturday I believe when people didn't think my legs pics looked good is when it got to me so I took a lasix.

Brian is simply arguing that he didnt use the words "shit" and "getbig"
This is true, however he took diuretics because people at getbig laughed at his shit legs.
He knows it, we know it, I imagine even Em knows it by now

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Royalty is a schmoe-cel.
« Reply #8318 on: February 09, 2024, 12:10:59 AM »

Disgusting Bot-chili-ism

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #8319 on: February 09, 2024, 02:11:35 PM »

I still have Diarea which causes dehydration. But I hadn't drank more than 6 ounces of fluid friday and maybe 4 on Saturday. I was also taking FTTP to encourage fat loss this can cause mild dehydration. I did not take any diuretics until late Saturday I believe when people didn't think my legs pics looked good is when it got to me so I took a lasix. I had not taken any diuretics prior. This was maybe 8pm? I have been having this issue where I feel I need to pee but cant so I thought it would help but i was already pretty dry. I had been getting up every hour all night the last few weeks thinking I need to poop to only pass gas and blood and was worried I may have a blockage. So after taking the lasix I took some dry carbs figuring with the lasix I wouldnt spill over. Around 2am I still havent urinated and though mayeb lasix was wrong so I checked package and it was 40mgh instead of 100. So then I took 80mg more as was late and wanted to flush pee out before prelims at 9. I took a pain killer because of my digestive issues and was worried this was making me not feel bladder or maybe I had some kind of prostate issue but could not pee. Anyway I was up all night posing and pooping blood but not much pee. They say when passing blood you want to stay hydrated so thats why I hadnt take any diuretics also didnt want to develop an immunity figured one bang at end if needed and it really wasnt. I noticed when I went in to touchups I was acting a little weird like almost manic. I wasnt feeling great but dying at the same time. I just needed to hold it together a few more hours. But the hours kept gettign longer and I was pacing the auditorium still eating and drinking nothing had walked 5 miles before I took the stage. I was only on stage for a minute and I managed to smile and pose. However when I got off I could tell something was really wrong. I was dropping things and really exhausted and in pain after 1 minute. We went upstairs to get a drink and sit down and I passed out trying to sit and talk with emily I was then talking about stuff that wasnt real totally deliruous. Emily goty me some fluids and after sittign for a but ad talkign about it we decided to head home. I don't even remember going to the car or the first half of the trip I would wake up violently kicking the car then demand fludis then pass back out after mumbling stories about cartoon dogs and weird shit. The original plan was for me to drive all night I was not capable. Even several hours later I know I wasn't making sense and kept apologizing to Emily as my brain was not working. So no I didN't stay anothet 8 hours and battle it out with 2 other guys I could see I was competitive buT not winning. I could see the other classes it was a much bigger show than I realized but I still think I looked ok on stage and did not embarrass myself. I said I would get on stage and compete and I did. I should have dropped out a month ago but I said I would get onstage and I did. I have a Dr apt tomorrow

Well, well….

Apparently the “Dildo of Consequences” is unlubed.

There is so much wrong there, you can only read on and laugh.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #8320 on: February 09, 2024, 02:19:38 PM »
Is Hankins still cooking chili? Or is he on to the new
Tic toc fad

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #8321 on: February 09, 2024, 02:45:34 PM »
Is Hankins still cooking chili? Or is he on to the new
Tic toc fad

Yeah apparently he's just thrown a dead canary into it
T

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #8322 on: February 10, 2024, 04:18:39 AM »
The unanswered questions list:

1.)  Why did you have a parole probation officer?
2.)  Where did you get the idea for crockpot forever stew/chili?
3.)  Why don't you repost the "real" pool video?
4.)  Why did you leave your job?
5.)  What was the pain killer you took at your show?
6.)  Who prescribed you the HGH you're on (the hernia doctor declined the Rx)?
7.)  Where is relaxed gut pic or pic from side with gut relaxed?
8.)  Why won't you repost the Gorilla video?
9.)  How did the job interview go?
10.) Why can't you squat 225x10 on HGH and test?
11.) Why don't you post the 225x14 re-do video?
12.) What has set you off (Wife gone? Not getting job? Bloodtest motivating Sickness? Relapse?)
13.) Why don't you post pics of you with your cane?
14.) Why is it you say in one post you feel great, no issues....but yet in another you say you are doing blood tests because something feels off?
15.) Why did you have to take lasix at that bodybuilding show?
16.) Is the canary the new green dart?
17.) Do you take prescription drugs?
18.) Where are the results of the January 30th blood tests?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #8323 on: February 10, 2024, 04:28:41 AM »
Yeah apparently he's just thrown a dead canary into it
There goes my coffee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111   LOL  ;D

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #8324 on: February 10, 2024, 04:36:57 AM »
There goes my coffee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111   LOL  ;D

"Canary in a Crock Pot"  New song by the Police...

First to fall over when the atmosphere is less than perfect
Your sensibilities are shaken by the slightest defect
You live you life like a canary in a coalmine
You get so dizzy even walking in a straight line
You say you want to spend the winter in Firenza
You're so afraid to catch a dose of influenza
You live your life like a canary in a coalmine
You get so dizzy even walking in a straight line

Canary in a coalmine
Canary in a coalmine
Canary in a coalmine

Now if I tell you that you suffer from delusions