Author Topic: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers  (Read 264490 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers
« Reply #2025 on: April 06, 2023, 03:56:47 AM »
3 fresh eggs with cheeee and a little onions and jalapeños

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2026 on: April 06, 2023, 04:03:21 AM »
And for those thinking this isn't correct, here's the thread where Hanky admitted he lost (still waiting on the high-def photos):
That dude is crushing Brian. You can really see from that angle how small his legs are. That's what he doesn't understand.  Legs are half your body dude. Just because you have one good bicep peak and you personally only care about arms, you're going to lose with no legs

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #2027 on: April 06, 2023, 04:16:06 AM »

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #2028 on: April 06, 2023, 04:45:30 AM »

Nice, are you doing a keto  diet for the final 3 weeks?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #2029 on: April 06, 2023, 05:00:02 AM »
I posted the official NPC results it’s been 2 years if anyway wishes to dispute it take it up with the NPC

I am going to win this show.

Started getting serious yesterday downloaded my fitness pal put in everything I ate and it gives me total calories and macros very easy

This is the last week of cruising next week the diet and exercise will pick up pace

Give you guys an idea of my current daily calorie intake

But you said he beat you. Why would you say he beat you by 1 point, if you beat him?
X

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2030 on: April 06, 2023, 05:07:13 AM »

wtf hankins?  no sausage gravy n biscuits? you are going to look like even more of a twink if you diet like this!!.. youre gonna look stringy af bro..

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #2031 on: April 06, 2023, 05:16:30 AM »
But you said he beat you. Why would you say he beat you by 1 point, if you beat him?

I’m guessing Brian suffers from brain damage from the Clegg beating and has lost the skill to differentiate wins and losses.

Brain beat Clegg for 2 rounds straight, Clegg’s hand was raised - yet in Brian’s brain he won the fight.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #2032 on: April 06, 2023, 05:18:29 AM »
Bhanky looking fantastic.

A sure 1st placer.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2033 on: April 06, 2023, 05:18:51 AM »

Take it up with the NPC. I knew something fishy was going on when they called us back out and wanted another round pose off. According to be NPC after reviewing the official scorecards I was in fact the winner. But by all means call your local NPC representative and file a protest if you feel otherwise anyone who feels differently has had plenty of time to contest it.  I am merely sharing the official NPC results. The NPC also shows I took 3 out of 4 in the Open. Yet you guys keep insisting I took dead last which is simply factually incorrect.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #2034 on: April 06, 2023, 05:19:11 AM »
I posted the official NPC results it’s been 2 years if anyway wishes to dispute it take it up with the NPC
LIAR

DREAM ON

Started getting serious yesterday
I`M SPEECHLESS  ;D

This is the last week of cruising next week the diet and exercise will pick up pace
Yes,time to add in some peanut butter cups and take out the cookies.  :D

Nobody cares

What a joke you are dude!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2035 on: April 06, 2023, 05:20:24 AM »
Take it up with the NPC. I knew something fishy was going on when they called us back out and wanted another round pose off. According to be NPC after reviewing the official scorecards I was in fact the winner. But by all means call your local NPC representative and file a protest if you feel otherwise anyone who feels differently has had plenty of time to contest it.  I am merely sharing the official NPC results. The NPC also shows I took 3 out of 4 in the Open. Yet you guys keep insisting I took dead last which is simply factually incorrect.
IF YOU WON,YOU LIAR,TAKE A PIC OF THE FIRST PLACE TROPHY!!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2036 on: April 06, 2023, 05:24:57 AM »
IF YOU WON,YOU LIAR,TAKE A PIC OF THE FIRST PLACE TROPHY!!

Take it up with the NPC ask them to check and correct any mistakes to the results if you feel they are incorrect not that difficult

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #2037 on: April 06, 2023, 05:27:12 AM »

Started getting serious yesterday downloaded my fitness pal put in everything I ate and it gives me total calories and macros very easy

Bianca You also said the below quotes  ::)  What excuse are you going to conjour up for those..

Oh & You Lost against Clegg & you Lost against Charles, Why The lies
he beat you by a point by your own words - post up the judging sheet as you so quick to post everything else. 

Jan 9, 2015  (ikite103 / MrMaui)

There is no offseason there is no retirement from bodybuilding. Bodybuilding is a lifestyle first then a competitive sport that is the part you all seem to have forgotten. Everyday counts but no day ever counts more than today.

And who said I have never been to jail or in a jail fight? I have lost track of the times I have been to jail I was in my first mexican jail fight as a teenager and yes I beat 2 dudes badly. I had to get 28 waivers to get into the army Infantry because the Marines would not take me. I don't even care if you believe it or not. I said I was smart enough not to go to prison big difference.

"I am an asshole as you can agree I am sure so my entire life everyone has wanted to fight me. That is why I started wrestling in 5th grade tired of getting jumped by the entire class everyday for years I can't count the fights."

https://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/index.php?threads/5-reasons-to-quit-bodybuilding.121486/page-9#post-2044265

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2038 on: April 06, 2023, 05:28:17 AM »
Take it up with the NPC ask them to check and correct any mistakes to the results if you feel they are incorrect not that difficult

worry about the upcoming show!!!.... you will win this one!!!!!! time to add in halo

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2039 on: April 06, 2023, 05:29:01 AM »
You can lie to us,but you can`t lie to yourself.

You`re the type of guy that enters a natty contest on tons of gear and swears to God that he`s all natural after you get caught on the drug test,not that you`d win against a good natty bb anyway,but you lie and look for an edge.

Liar Of Peace

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2040 on: April 06, 2023, 05:29:59 AM »
What is wrong with this guy? He thinks his past posts evaporate and no one remembers what he wrote  then calls everyone liars!
I don't think I've ever come across a bigger bullshitter than Brian!

yes, 100%   - typical examples below - waiting for Retard Faggotts response.

Bianca You also said the below quotes  ::)  What excuse are you going to conjour up for those..

he beat you by a point by your own words - post up the judging sheet as you so quick to post everything else. 

"Jan 9, 2015  (ikite103 / MrMaui)

There is no offseason there is no retirement from bodybuilding. Bodybuilding is a lifestyle first then a competitive sport that is the part you all seem to have forgotten. Everyday counts but no day ever counts more than today.

And who said I have never been to jail or in a jail fight? I have lost track of the times I have been to jail I was in my first mexican jail fight as a teenager and yes I beat 2 dudes badly. I had to get 28 waivers to get into the army Infantry because the Marines would not take me. I don't even care if you believe it or not. I said I was smart enough not to go to prison big difference."

"I am an asshole as you can agree I am sure so my entire life everyone has wanted to fight me. That is why I started wrestling in 5th grade tired of getting jumped by the entire class everyday for years I can't count the fights."

https://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/index.php?threads/5-reasons-to-quit-bodybuilding.121486/page-9#post-2044265

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2041 on: April 06, 2023, 05:31:16 AM »

You`re the type of guy that enters a natty contest on tons of gear and swears to God that he`s all natural after you get caught on the drug test,not that you`d win against a good natty bb anyway,but you lie and look for an edge.

Liar Of Peace

;D

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2042 on: April 06, 2023, 05:33:46 AM »

Liar Of Peace

He's a Faggott, Delusional, A Liar & a complete & utter Khvnt of a Specimen

delon

• Getbig III
« Reply #2043 on: April 06, 2023, 05:38:53 AM »
Bhanks is doing the show in April ok guys stop with the nonsense non-believing

Oh wait, that was 2015

"Who said I will never compete? I am doing a show in April. Unfortunately my skinny ass has to gain 5lbs to max the NABBA 225 heavyweight division. Legs may be small but veins are everywhere. I am not going to diet at all."

https://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/index.php?threads/5-reasons-to-quit-bodybuilding.121486/page-2

(Credit:BB)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2044 on: April 06, 2023, 05:38:56 AM »
He's a Faggott, Delusional, A Liar & a complete & utter Khvnt of a Specimen
X 2 :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2045 on: April 06, 2023, 05:39:55 AM »
Bhanks is doing the show in April ok guys stop with the nonsense non-believing

Oh wait, that was 2015

"Who said I will never compete? I am doing a show in April. Unfortunately my skinny ass has to gain 5lbs to max the NABBA 225 heavyweight division. Legs may be small but veins are everywhere. I am not going to diet at all."

https://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/index.php?threads/5-reasons-to-quit-bodybuilding.121486/page-2

(Credit:BB)

A decade later almost and still freaking insane and nuts/ 

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2046 on: April 06, 2023, 05:42:42 AM »

Liar Of Peace

How am I lying those are the NPC official posted results if you think they are lying take it up with them

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2047 on: April 06, 2023, 05:44:05 AM »
^^^^^NABBA USA only uses height classes,they don`t use weight classes so Brian is caught lying again.

A sad pathetic childlike man person.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2048 on: April 06, 2023, 05:46:52 AM »
^^^^^NABBA USA only uses height classes,they don`t use weight classes so Brian is caught lying again.

A sad pathetic childlike man person.

So I am lying if I am not familiar with every nabba rule and regulation across every Country wtf are you talking about. Just remember you have to qualify for masters nationals the show you claim you are going to win should I accuse you of lying because you didn’t know that??

Oh yeah this show will qualify me for Master Nationals this year and next you are still not qualified you may want to look into that before planning to win the show next year

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2049 on: April 06, 2023, 05:48:38 AM »

Jan 9, 2015  (ikite103 / MrMaui)

And who said I have never been to jail or in a jail fight? I have lost track of the times I have been to jail I was in my first mexican jail fight as a teenager and yes I beat 2 dudes badly. I had to get 28 waivers to get into the army Infantry because the Marines would not take me. I don't even care if you believe it or not. I said I was smart enough not to go to prison big difference.

We should get charles and clegg on GB.   God knows what other charachters are in Bhanks past that will be just as entertaining.