Author Topic: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers  (Read 265095 times)

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
Re: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers
« Reply #2550 on: April 08, 2023, 03:47:55 AM »
Clearly it's a cat high on catnip.

Tat-cat outed as fake natty!

Bhank has posted 100 times today, Anger Posts all of them

One hundred posts of resentment, confrontation and delusion against complete strangers online

The compulsive mania just keeps building and building

T

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2551 on: April 08, 2023, 04:13:07 AM »
This thread is the most brutal stoning ever seen on Getbig. Shame on everyone who participated. I would place Brian first over the other dude.
Have you read any of Brian's posts? Are you senile? He said he's better than Frank Zane. Look how bad that dude is destroying him on legs

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2552 on: April 08, 2023, 04:30:26 AM »
You guys say my back is my worst part well these are the backs of the guy who won in 2022 and 2021

I have a better back than both those guys I may not win I don’t know who is going to show up but I am not embarrassing myself at all
  What type of contest is this? These guys look like they don't lift weights, but just do a sport. If this is the level of competition you are up against the contest is yours.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2553 on: April 08, 2023, 04:49:45 AM »
This thread is the most brutal stoning ever seen on Getbig. Shame on everyone who participated. I would place Brian first over the other dude.

Go back to bed.   You have not paid any attention to what has occurred here

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2554 on: April 08, 2023, 05:00:50 AM »
Again I have no problem with a fair comparison but when you guys just want to declare your buddies superior without a comparative pic it’s fucking nonsense
You are in Brianland. Soul Crusher throws up a back shot that destroy yours and you declare yourself the winner. What is the point? You are half of Haz and think you compare. 3/4 of Getbig has better legs and calves. You are barely able to walk up a flight of stairs or jog a lap around the track but declare yourself the fittest guy here. You get all deluded, and move the goal posts. There is nothing FAIR about you.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #2555 on: April 08, 2023, 05:06:54 AM »
You are in Brianland. Soul Crusher throws up a back shot that destroy yours and you declare yourself the winner. What is the point? You are half of Haz and think you compare. 3/4 of Getbig has better legs and calves. You are barely able to walk up a flight of stairs or jog a lap around the track but declare yourself the fittest guy here. You get all deluded, and move the goal posts. There is nothing FAIR about you.

Except SC hasn’t put up a full back shot yet not once in 2 years as soon as he does I will put up one to compare he hasn’t done it yet

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2556 on: April 08, 2023, 05:08:47 AM »
You guys keep claiming I have no legs this am legs don’t look too bad to me

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2557 on: April 08, 2023, 05:10:58 AM »
Bhanky said he lost by one point.  We'll never know because the hi-res pics showing side by side comparisons were never posted, but he destroyed him in legs.
  The guy had Hanky beat in back and legs. Hanky has a much better structure. This guy is blocky. Hanky's biceps, shoulders, forearms dwarf his. The guy also has loose skin around the abs that doesn't look good. Did Hanky get marked down for his injuries is the question.

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2558 on: April 08, 2023, 05:13:43 AM »
  Towards the contest your legs look better as the upper body starts shrinking and there is balance. Legs look good there condition wise. Size wise they are tiny, but your competition is terrible. You might just win this after all.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2559 on: April 08, 2023, 05:14:33 AM »

Wtf.   One side of you looks completely looks different t than the other.   

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #2560 on: April 08, 2023, 05:17:02 AM »

Fuck off old man...go suck Brian's dick some more.  We'll let you know when we want your opinion.  Until then go back to eating your jello pudding and shitting in your pants like he does.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #2561 on: April 08, 2023, 05:19:27 AM »
Wtf.   One side of you looks completely looks different t than the other.
Torn pec not much u can do there,,tan may fill it in to look less unbalanced.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #2562 on: April 08, 2023, 05:20:55 AM »

Legs look better to me there. (Not a hater like the others)

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2563 on: April 08, 2023, 05:21:35 AM »
Except SC hasn’t put up a full back shot yet not once in 2 years as soon as he does I will put up one to compare he hasn’t done it yet
There is enough to compare. The guy has a monster back, probably his best body part. You are setting yourself up here challenging him there. He's wide and thick. A perfect V. I get it. A bathroom mirror trying to take a selfie, the shot won't be a perfect rear double, but he is just so much better there. If you included the legs in the rear double (a full standard shot), it would be much worse for you.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2564 on: April 08, 2023, 05:22:39 AM »

just pump up the right side of your body bruh.... nobody will notice at the show hankins

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #2565 on: April 08, 2023, 05:27:12 AM »
Hmmm wonder if the judges penalized when he came out in the full, classic cut posing undies  ??? Almost looks like a black diaper

That's just embarrassing...
Also, not bald

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2566 on: April 08, 2023, 05:29:49 AM »
There is enough to compare. The guy has a monster back, probably his best body part. You are setting yourself up here challenging him there. He's wide and thick. A perfect V. I get it. A bathroom mirror trying to take a selfie, the shot won't be a perfect rear double, but he is just so much better there. If you included the legs in the rear double (a full standard shot), it would be worse for you.

If he has a perfect V let’s see it we haven’t yet

delon

• Getbig III
« Reply #2567 on: April 08, 2023, 05:30:15 AM »

Ok:

When I first read this I almost LOL! WTF has our resident hero so many ailments. Had to look up what those drugs are for. Peptic ulcer probably from all the shit he gets posting on Getbig! Another for abdominal pain and the last is an anti-depressant. Well, of course a wannabe would be depressed if he still looks like shit after years of lifting weights. Getbig isn't the place for buffoons or wannabes. The more they try to show everyone the more crap they get from the lads.

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2568 on: April 08, 2023, 05:33:52 AM »
  We? Everyone has seen the pic. Everyone remembers your 4 day Melatonin meltdown following the pic. Hell, throw up a lat spread(front or back) to compare the V tapers. He will, you won't. You will never do the pose Brian. Exactly.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2569 on: April 08, 2023, 05:37:08 AM »

worry about your show dude!!!..... drop that test completely out yet????.... ive got a great new posing routine for you.. youve got to scream when you pose... the higher your arms go the higher the pitch of the scream, and lower they go, the lower the pitch.... this will really make you stand out ya know?...

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2570 on: April 08, 2023, 05:37:53 AM »
Turn to the side. Now turn around. Zero hamstrings. They're part of the legs you know

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #2571 on: April 08, 2023, 05:39:02 AM »
Go back to bed.   You have not paid any attention to what has occurred here

Of course not, he's old and senile and popping off without doing his homework.  This same shit has been going on with Hanky for years.  No context.  Read here, all these same comments and more were made to him 2 years ago.  Hell, these same comments were made 10 years ago on that other board.

WEEPY OLD MAN SYNDROME IS A REAL THING.

Thanks guys still waiting on the NPC high end photos but my girl got a few from the crowd

I think my hamstrings were probably my biggest weak link so going to work on those and maybe try again next year as a 225lb heavy keep weight and eating reasonable and instead of depleting will just lean out a little. But regardless I know I need more legs.  But sometimes you have to take  where you have come from into consideration. We are not all 25 with no injuries or imbalances but we can all make improvements. This was more about coming back from injury for me. And yeah getting some respect around here is nice. I never said I was Ronnie Coleman I said I would do ok and I think I did. All the other competitors were super nice and supportive. If any of you are debating doing a show just sign up and do one.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2572 on: April 08, 2023, 05:40:06 AM »
  We? Everyone has seen the pic. Everyone remembers your 4 day Melatonin meltdown following the pic. Hell, thrown up a lat spread(front or back) to compare the V tapers. He will, you won't. You will never do the pose Brian. Exactly.

I will absolutely do the pose as soon as he does it proper let him stand back 5 feet from the camera and take a full back pic. He has not done a comparable pose in 2 years. Let’s see his front double let’s see his abs he doesn’t have any

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2573 on: April 08, 2023, 05:41:29 AM »
Of course not, he's old and senile and popping off without doing his homework.  This same shit has been going on with Hanky for years.  No context.  Read here, all these same comments and more were made to him 2 years ago.  Hell, these same comments were made 10 years ago on that other board.

WEEPY OLD MAN SYNDROME IS A REAL THING.

I have more legs and I am coming in 7lbs heavier with better condition

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2574 on: April 08, 2023, 05:44:10 AM »
I have more legs and I am coming in 7lbs heavier with better condition

huge