Author Topic: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers  (Read 264081 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers
« Reply #2575 on: April 08, 2023, 05:44:14 AM »
  What type of contest is this? These guys look like they don't lift weights, but just do a sport. If this is the level of competition you are up against the contest is yours.
X2....those guys look terrible.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #2576 on: April 08, 2023, 05:52:03 AM »
  Towards the contest your legs look better as the upper body starts shrinking and there is balance. Legs look good there condition wise. Size wise they are tiny, but your competition is terrible. You might just win this after all.

There's been a big reluctance here to say that the show means nothing if the competition that shows up is obviously shit.  This is partially related to wanting to give props to those who have gone in decent shows where anyone could show up and won them even though the competition that year was down.  But what Hanky did in picking the Over 40 Men's Classic was typical Hanky look for a gimmick bullshit.  He knew from the minute he posted this thread that it was worthless competition because he has a scammer mentality.  He researched something looking for a chance to win and is taking advantage of a glitch in the system where promoters have all these ridiculous classes because they know they can make money from a sucker here and a sucker there with all the classes.

Well, I for one will give him no credit for winning an Over 40 Classic.  It ain't even the Over 40 Bodybuilding event.  It's an insult to Wes and Jeff and SC and all the others who enter shows.  Any class/division with less than 3 people should be cancelled and the person allowed to compete in the next most comparable event, but the promoters don't care they'd rather scam people

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #2577 on: April 08, 2023, 05:52:23 AM »
Turn to the side. Now turn around. Zero hamstrings. They're part of the legs you know

Dance for us monkey, dance!!  ;D

Some footage of Brian in his home studio dancing for GetBig in between OnlyFans c0ckshots...

T

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #2578 on: April 08, 2023, 05:55:48 AM »
I have more legs and I am coming in 7lbs heavier with better condition

JOKE.  2 years ago and said you should have been on stage at 215 but foolishly cut weight. 

SO YOU'VE LOST 10 POUNDS OF MUSCLE!

You are deluded and hide so much, never being honest or candid.

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2579 on: April 08, 2023, 05:59:09 AM »
I have more legs and I am coming in 7lbs heavier with better condition
  Just stay away from the maid this time. No pills, no blow jobs.  :'(   

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #2580 on: April 08, 2023, 06:28:47 AM »
There's been a big reluctance here to say that the show means nothing if the competition that shows up is obviously shit.  This is partially related to wanting to give props to those who have gone in decent shows where anyone could show up and won them even though the competition that year was down.  But what Hanky did in picking the Over 40 Men's Classic was typical Hanky look for a gimmick bullshit.  He knew from the minute he posted this thread that it was worthless competition because he has a scammer mentality.  He researched something looking for a chance to win and is taking advantage of a glitch in the system where promoters have all these ridiculous classes because they know they can make money from a sucker here and a sucker there with all the classes.

Well, I for one will give him no credit for winning an Over 40 Classic.  It ain't even the Over 40 Bodybuilding event.  It's an insult to Wes and Jeff and SC and all the others who enter shows.  Any class/division with less than 3 people should be cancelled and the person allowed to compete in the next most comparable event, but the promoters don't care they'd rather scam people

MM beat this guy to get a pro card. Wes post wins where he was the only competitor. Jeff beat 2 guys both were over 60. And they are declared champions. I am entering the biggest show in the Carolinas 6 hours away. I fully expect there to be 5 or more competitors in the over 40 classic. If you include the two height classes for over 40 classic they had 6 guys last year. The reason I am entering this show is because I do expect better competition than I can find anywhere else other than a nationals and I need to do this show to qualify for nationals. I am doing the classic because that is the best division for me Bumstead competes in classic. If you look at the last few years and not just the last 2 they had some really quality physique in the master classic the one guy won the overall a couple years ago.

I can not control who shows up but there are plenty of smaller shows that are not 2 day pro ams I could have done if I wanted to cherry pic something easy. I found the biggest show I could find. I also gave you all notice you are all over 40. Y all means show up and beat me if I suck so bad and it would be so easy to win. I fully expect a competitive lineup

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #2581 on: April 08, 2023, 06:31:17 AM »
We're right back here from 2 years ago with HBanky, not a lick of progress except now he can cheat curl more and is even more deluded.  Plus he's got no more money for GH from the refi loan that he had to get a job to start paying back

Fucks sake I cant take another year of this shit...

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2582 on: April 08, 2023, 06:31:23 AM »
MM beat this guy to get a pro card. Wes post wins where he was the only competitor. Jeff beat 2 guys both were over 60. And they are declared champions. I am entering the biggest show in the Carolinas 6 hours away. I fully expect there to be 5 or more competitors in the over 40 classic. If you include the two height classes for over 40 classic they had 6 guys last year. The reason I am entering this show is because I do expect better competition than I can find anywhere else other than a nationals and I need to do this show to qualify for nationals. I am doing the classic because that is the best division for me Bumstead competes in classic. If you look at the last few years and not just the last 2 they had some really quality physique in the master classic the one guy won the overall a couple years ago.

I can not control who shows up but there are plenty of smaller shows that are not 2 day pro ams I could have done if I wanted to cherry pic something easy. I found the biggest show I could find. I also gave you all notice you are all over 40. Y all means show up and beat me if I suck so bad and it would be so easy to win. I fully expect a competitive lineup
I`ve also posted results where I have beaten 7-8 guys several times over to appease you.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #2583 on: April 08, 2023, 06:37:03 AM »

Here we go again!  Did you even read what I wrote?  You're so immediately defensive because it is spot on.  You picked a gimmick "Classic" Over 40 deliberately because no one enters.  Bumstead ain't showing up and NO it is NOT the biggest show in the Carolinas, that's the BODYBUILDING show, you aren't entering that.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2584 on: April 08, 2023, 06:37:41 AM »
We're right back here from 2 years ago with HBanky, not a lick of progress except now he can cheat curl more and is even more deluded.  Plus he's got no more money for GH from the refi loan that he had to get a job to start paying back

I have not refinanced my home. I feel confident in my progress the last 2 years I do believe I will present an improved overall package.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #2585 on: April 08, 2023, 06:38:56 AM »

Your logic fails on these grounds:

1) I beat you already in the 225# squat

2) I don't need / want / desire to stand on a stage and "flex"....bodybuilding a fucking joke (no disrespect to those who still compete....just to you)

3) I have no desire to look it up, but I am 10yrs older so we wouldn't be in the same class if they break it up that way.  Even if I did look better you would NEVER concede that.  You would argue constantly on something like "My brachioradialis was more ripped than yours....I have bigger traps than you" or something retarded like that

4) Even IF #2 wasn't a factor....you have a penchant for NOT following through with shows so what would have been the upside or guarantee for me (or anyone for that matter) to do a show.  You have your "excuse-o-meter 2000" on the ready for everything you do.  You don't show up, someone actually does, then you have your "get out of jail card" ready because "my bunions flared up and I couldn't walk that day....I would have beat you otherwise...blah blah blah blah"

5) I am a pro...you're not.  Plain and simple. 

6) I have better things to do on that day.....whatever day it is...no matter when.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #2586 on: April 08, 2023, 06:39:12 AM »

Why are you so obsessed with MM and who he beat to turn pro? You do realize he is a lifetime natural. You on the other hand. Have been blasting   gear for decades. And we are not even talking about moderate amounts you have been on and have admitted to running grams a week to look the way you look like now. That isn’t saying much.

I would seriously consider changing my sources or in your case getting a new doctor. For somebody using 2 g a week for two decades straight. You don’t look any different from the average gym rat. Just with worst legs

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2587 on: April 08, 2023, 06:40:03 AM »
I have not refinanced my home. I feel confident in my progress the last 2 years I do believe I will present an improved overall package.
Who gives a fuck......you are getting boring again dude.

Just do your contest and fuck off.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2588 on: April 08, 2023, 06:41:09 AM »
Here we go again!  Did you even read what I wrote?  You're so immediately defensive because it is spot on.  You picked a gimmick "Classic" Over 40 deliberately because no one enters.  Bumstead ain't showing up and NO it is NOT the biggest show in the Carolinas, that's the BODYBUILDING show, you aren't entering that.

It’s the biggest show by far with 47k In Prize money and it’s at the Charlotte convention center a huge stage it’s a 2 day event with an Expo. It’s an Olympia and a National qualifier it’s the biggest show I can do.

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Royalty is a schmoe-cel.
« Reply #2589 on: April 08, 2023, 06:54:49 AM »

Bhank, even if you win, you will remain the smallest MF'er Ive ever come across. You're just a tiny, jealous, bitter asshole. Your entire motivation for competing is to piss on the accomplishments of others.

Secondly, your reasoning is absolutely mind boggling. You act like entering and winning a show is the end all be all proof that you're 'better.' But when others have entered and won a show you just shit all over them as if it doesn't mean anything. But you're entering this show as if it is undisputable fact that proves you're better.

You're insufferable. You have shit sportsmanship and shit character. When SC, or Wes, or MM post about their diet and training it makes me be more dedicated to my own diet and training.  But you're such a disgusting megalomaniac seeing your 8,000 selfies a day makes me want to avoid being associated with such vanity.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2590 on: April 08, 2023, 06:55:42 AM »

I am also 45 years old it’s not like I just turned 40 I picked the appropriate class based on my age and build

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
« Reply #2591 on: April 08, 2023, 06:56:43 AM »
X2....those guys look terrible.

Yeah, they suck. Bhank will fit right in.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #2592 on: April 08, 2023, 06:57:27 AM »

Maybe I'm missing something but this is one guy in the over 40 last year?  2 years ago there were 6 guys but only 2 in your class.  Here's his joke of a pic below.  More half truth Hbanky

https://contests.npcnewsonline.com/contests/2022/npc_charlotte_cup/

https://contests.npcnewsonline.com/contests/2021/npc_charlotte_cup/aqtn/thomas_deviney

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2593 on: April 08, 2023, 07:01:01 AM »
Yeah, they suck. Bhank will fit right in.
:D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2594 on: April 08, 2023, 07:04:06 AM »
Maybe I'm missing something but this is one guy in the over 40 last year?  2 years ago there were 6 guys but only 2 in your class.  Here's his joke of a pic below.  More half truth Hbanky

https://contests.npcnewsonline.com/contests/2022/npc_charlotte_cup/

https://contests.npcnewsonline.com/contests/2021/npc_charlotte_cup/aqtn/thomas_deviney

Again Mm beat a fucking Oompa Loompa to win a pro card Wes won a class of 1 and Jeff beat two guys who wore depends

I can not control who shows up I am preparing for a competitive class. Funny how it went from I have a 44 inch gut and will embarrass myself and won’t show up to all I have is abs from genetics to ok maybe I will win but only because the competition is bad.

I have everyone notice you are all welcome to show up and compete if you think the competition is so bad personally I know the class isn’t going to be bad because I am going to look good. I really do think they will have a better turnout and a more competitive class this year go back a few years pre covid they had a lot more guys. I expect this year to be like a pre covid year. But again all I can control is how I look not who else shows up or what they look like

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
« Reply #2595 on: April 08, 2023, 07:06:34 AM »
  The guy had Hanky beat in back and legs. Hanky has a much better structure. This guy is blocky. Hanky's biceps, shoulders, forearms dwarf his. The guy also has loose skin around the abs that doesn't look good. Did Hanky get marked down for his injuries is the question.

We know Bhank has been on bodybuilding forums for over a decade starting shit, talking trash, bragging and boasting non-stop about himself. You just know everyone there, including the judges, knows what an asshole he is. In fact he's probably insulted a few of them before. Maybe if Brian had an ounce of humility or sportsmanship he'd have done better.

Thats my theory anyway.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2596 on: April 08, 2023, 07:07:22 AM »
if he competes or not in this show I am blocking his posts after, its the only way I can cope with posting here, the guy ruins every thread he posts in

If others blocked him and didnt respond he would leave

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2597 on: April 08, 2023, 07:07:54 AM »
I`ve also posted results where I have beaten 7-8 guys several times over to appease you.

You posted 1 singular win over other people in 63 contest you have 1 single legitimate win congrats you got 1

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2598 on: April 08, 2023, 07:09:22 AM »
if he competes or not in this show I am blocking his posts after, its the only way I can cope with posting here, the guy ruins every thread he posts in

If others blocked him and didnt respond he would leave

You know you don’t have to open my threads? You don’t have to start arguing with me and making up lies about me then complain when I defend myself
. You also don’t need to be such a pussy bitch afraid to put up an arm I dare you

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2599 on: April 08, 2023, 07:09:28 AM »

no they werent stop telling lies, there was 5 in my class and you would have placed last

Oh, and the pic you just posted of the guy MM beat, he would beat you as well, hes more balanced.