Author Topic: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers  (Read 264635 times)

Scrancer

• Getbig III
  • SOME NICE FRENCH TOAST!!!!!
Re: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers
« Reply #2725 on: April 08, 2023, 03:47:58 PM »
Whatever you have to tell yourself Tiny. You barely outweigh Wes you tiny tit. We all gave you a small bit of respect for at least weighing 225. It wasn't much but a tablescrap of respect. You shape is AWFUL. You have a giant hole in your chest. No back no legs. One arm. Atrophy everywhere.  But you weighed 225. Now that gone. You're a nothing. A zero. You're whole life dedicated to being big and it's a total failure. How's your son? Maybe go check on him. You been on here all day you deadbeat

I wish you could see me sit here and pull my hair out stone cold baffled at what an absolute piece of shit person he is yet thinks he is some kind of non arrogant good guy good father. I wanna stick my head through the wall at times cause I cant comprehend that.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2726 on: April 08, 2023, 03:49:42 PM »
Never said I wasn't going to enter the over 40 bodybuilding division but my main focus is going to be classic that is where my build and physique best fits. I also want to have fun not do 10 divisions running back and forth on stage one after another.

lol, he just weighs in at the top of the division
silly twat thinks hes going to out muscle everyone

"I want to have fun"

Keep telling yourself that loser

delon

• Getbig III
« Reply #2727 on: April 08, 2023, 03:51:14 PM »
for me thats useless as we all know those 3 are miles ahead of hanks. Sure it would be brutal for him to have to say it, but in reality whats the punishment in speaking the truth. We should have a poll, I would vote for him to fuck off forever.

I agree we all know they are better, it's the painful bit for him that's the point really -the truth would hurt lol

I just personally think it would be a shame to lose bhanks and all his 'uniqueness' from here, but I do fully understand that for others they would prefer he leaves, and that also I am a gb minion not a long standing vet, so my take on things carries little weight

Just a spontaneous idea and a random post at the end of the day, no biggie if ignored lol

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #2728 on: April 08, 2023, 04:07:31 PM »
I have more muscle than Jeff speak about what is possible for yourself not others. I cut from 145lbs to 121bs in 7 days when I was 15 years old with no fat to start. I am in great shape right now sitting around 210lbs. Someones cut down weight is not their actually weight are you going to tell me a UFC fighters weight is their weight class bullshit they are all cutting 20lbs or more the last week and lean to start. I absolutely will be 225lbs  a week after the show because that is my walk around weight

Absolutely, no way you will be 225 the week of.

Once you stop the gear a week out the water will just shed right off

My guess 199 week of the show

But knowing you, when you see the weight go down you will panic

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #2729 on: April 08, 2023, 04:09:41 PM »
I agree we all know they are better, it's the painful bit for him that's the point really -the truth would hurt lol

I just personally think it would be a shame to lose bhanks and all his 'uniqueness' from here, but I do fully understand that for others they would prefer he leaves, and that also I am a gb minion not a long standing vet, so my take on things carries little weight

Just a spontaneous idea and a random post at the end of the day, no biggie if ignored lol

I`d vote for him to stay here but only if he could change himself into a totally different rational human being without the over inflated ego and self centeredness.

We know that ain`t happening though.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2730 on: April 08, 2023, 04:10:25 PM »

he will be back up to 225 the week after because he will just bloat himself up with compacted shit and food and waterlogged with a 46 inch waist
His legs will be like Hoover bags bloated with edema

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Royalty is a schmoe-cel.
« Reply #2731 on: April 08, 2023, 04:15:26 PM »

Question; I don't compete so wondering why you stop gear a week before the show?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2732 on: April 08, 2023, 04:20:38 PM »
Question; I don't compete so wondering why you stop gear a week before the show?
Most guys will stop at least Test just to help get rid of any excess water.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #2733 on: April 08, 2023, 04:22:29 PM »
You guys say my back is my worst part well these are the backs of the guy who won in 2022 and 2021

I have a better back than both those guys I may not win I don’t know who is going to show up but I am not embarrassing myself at all

Look cork-nut, you chose this show after seeing the competition from these two for the last 2 years, this post of your above makes it obvious.  You're transparent to everyone here.  Blasting gear for 20 years and bulking up to 230 this year with tons of hot air about how huge you were and you're coming in at 205 maybe.  2 years ago you dropped from 225 to 198.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2734 on: April 08, 2023, 04:25:50 PM »
^^^^GEEZUS....do those guys even lift?

I hate to put them down,but they were not contest ready at all.....to say the least.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #2735 on: April 08, 2023, 04:32:16 PM »
Look cork-nut, you chose this show after seeing the competition from these two for the last 2 years, this post of your above makes it obvious.  You're transparent to everyone here.  Blasting gear for 20 years and bulking up to 230 this year with tons of hot air about how huge you were and you're coming in at 205 maybe.  2 years ago you dropped from 225 to 198.

Exactly, Brian hand picked this contest based on the last 5 years of competitors

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #2736 on: April 08, 2023, 04:34:26 PM »

I hate to put them down,but they were not contest ready at all.....to say the least.

20 years blasting gear, on "TRT" now and on GH as of late last year all to beat those two guys.  He's just looking to pigeonhole himself in somewhere where he can claim a win and then tell all the gym teenagers "Yeah, I won my class at the Pro-Am in Classic, just like CBum" to all the oohs and aahs of 16 yr olds who don't know any better.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2737 on: April 08, 2023, 04:35:56 PM »
20 years blasting gear, on "TRT" now and on GH as of late last year all to beat those two guys.  He's just looking to pigeonhole himself in somewhere where he can claim a win and then tell all the gym teenagers "Yeah, I won my class at the Pro-Am in Classic, just like CBum" to all the oohs and aahs of 16 yr olds who don't know any better.
Exactly.....loves to brag and be the center of attention.  :(

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #2738 on: April 08, 2023, 04:41:26 PM »

I think the bald fella (not bhank!) has better legs than our thong hero.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #2739 on: April 08, 2023, 04:45:45 PM »
California Over 40 had five competitors in Mens Classic Physique last year, and Pennsylvania had two, so yes you probably could have been “Top 5”.

Here are the “Top 3” from North Carolina Over 45 in 2022:

#1 this guy looks pretty good
https://contests.npcnewsonline.com/contests/2022/npc_carolina_state_championships/ezz9/greg_hayden

#2 bad gyno, love handles
https://contests.npcnewsonline.com/contests/2022/npc_carolina_state_championships/ezza/victor_porco

#3 is a senior citizen
https://contests.npcnewsonline.com/contests/2022/npc_carolina_state_championships/ezya/peter_mueller

They shouldn't really even have a "Classic" where they've already got an Over 40 Mens BB.  Classic is just a response to drug laden monsters in Pro and high level amateur.  For smaller shows it's just a promoter's scam to pump up more dollars despite insulting the audience.  Basically Strict Curl once again.

Here's the guy that won the Over 40 in the above 2022 show, does he look any less Classic than the winner of the Classic?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #2740 on: April 08, 2023, 04:47:05 PM »
2 weeks ago you guys said I had a 44 inch waist abs would never step on stage and would be dead last and embarrass myself. 2 weeks later you are worried the competition  won’t be good enough for me how things have changed

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #2741 on: April 08, 2023, 04:48:11 PM »
They shouldn't really even have a "Classic" where they've already got an Over 40 Mens BB.  Classic is just a response to drug laden monsters in Pro and high level amateur.  For smaller shows it's just a promoter's scam to pump up more dollars despite insulting the audience.  Basically Strict Curl once again.

Here's the guy that won the Over 40 in the above 2022 show, does he look any less Classic than the winner of the Classic?

You guys says strict curl is a gimmick now classic physique lol

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2742 on: April 08, 2023, 04:57:37 PM »
I wish you could see me sit here and pull my hair out stone cold baffled at what an absolute piece of shit person he is yet thinks he is some kind of non arrogant good guy good father. I wanna stick my head through the wall at times cause I cant comprehend that.
He has to be on copious amounts of narcotics. No one can be this deluded. Heavy amounts of uppers would give him that fale confidence.  Makes sense with the nonstop posting. Just zooming posting nonstop. I'm in total agreement with you. It's fucking mind numbing! Nothing gets through this thick fucks head. If I asked 1000 people who looked better Jeff or Brian. 1000 would say Jeff. All 1000! But this stupid mfer can't admit someone is better than him. Wtf with this clown

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #2743 on: April 08, 2023, 05:02:22 PM »
I think the bald fella (not bhank!) has better legs than our thong hero.

Our hero Hankins told us he wore the same posing trunks at the contest as the famous backyard pic, so now this begs the question, just how many sq inches of material has he managed to stuff up his crack? My guess is an 10"

Scrancer

• Getbig III
  • SOME NICE FRENCH TOAST!!!!!
« Reply #2744 on: April 08, 2023, 05:02:45 PM »

listen fucknut
no one cares whats what
If theres 5 or more and you dont top 3 fuck off this board forever

other than that, shut up
oh, and if you dont go cause of some weak fa99oty excuse like you always have, fuck off this board

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #2745 on: April 08, 2023, 05:03:05 PM »
2 weeks ago you guys said I had a 44 inch waist abs would never step on stage and would be dead last and embarrass myself. 2 weeks later you are worried the competition  won’t be good enough for me how things have changed

I still think you won't step on stage.  You threw up gatorade and pringles on the way to your strict curl contest.  I'd be happy to be wrong, but that's still my feel.

Look do you look good for a 45 year old guy?  Heck yes.  But not for one blasting gear for decades and also whose taking what you are currently or have been for the last year.  Do you look good for a stage bodybuilding competitor?  No.  Does your physique anywhere near match your mouth?  No.

For about a day or two two years ago you seemed to humbly accept lots of praise on congrats from those here.  Then you lost it and now you go ego crazy and won't give anyone their due.  Just enjoy what you have, go in and enjoy yourself, I wish you well. 

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2746 on: April 08, 2023, 05:21:13 PM »
Our hero Hankins told us he wore the same posing trunks at the contest as the famous backyard pic, so now this begs the question, just how many sq inches of material has he managed to stuff up his crack? My guess is an 10"

HA! Great find. Definitely not the same "posing trunks." He really did have on his gf thong.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #2747 on: April 08, 2023, 05:24:58 PM »

At least you are admitting you aren't a bodybuilder.

Physique class.

Oh brother.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2748 on: April 08, 2023, 05:25:04 PM »
Exactly, Brian hand picked this contest based on the last 5 years of competitors
Remember when he skipped that show because it was like 2hrs away? Now he's doing one 6hrs away? He's so transparent.  Fucking moron

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #2749 on: April 08, 2023, 05:25:31 PM »
There is some great detective-work in this thread and the other one.