Author Topic: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers  (Read 265038 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers
« Reply #2825 on: April 09, 2023, 05:09:48 AM »
How many Tour de Frances did Lance Armstrong win? The NPC has me as the winner

So did they send you a gold medal or first place trophy ?

delon

• Getbig III
« Reply #2826 on: April 09, 2023, 05:15:29 AM »
I complained at the show as I knew something was fishy sure enough when the official NPC results came out I was the winner. If you don't like it take it up with the NPC. I clearly had the best build in my class and the official record books when they turned the scorE cards into the NPC show me as the winner not sure what you guys want to argue about.

What's interesting now casually scrolling through the thread as it was occurring in real time is that:
a) You actually came across kind of normal and almost humble ("thanks everyone for the support", "sorry if I let getbig down") immediately post-contest
b) The vast majority of comments were positive towards your effort, lots of goodwill incl.for e.g. Wes and Soul Crusher (and pellius btw)

You honestly had a really good platform based on that goodwill at the time to not just be in permanent Hater Post mode, surely you would be happier if that was the case. Just a thought

https://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=674057.msg9627529#msg9627529

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2827 on: April 09, 2023, 05:24:03 AM »
And according to the NPC I won my class but right I keep forgetting that is some kind of conspiracy. There is going to be another conspiracy in 2 weeks. Weirdest thing ever I did 3 classes and mandatories for all of them yet somehow they have 4 pics of me looking away not posing out of 6 online. Not the original pics they posted of me either so I assume someone at getbig knows someone at NPC online as my pics were changed. Yet the results still say 1st place over 40 even the NPC could not get behind the local promoters trying to give it to the local guy. I actually said something at the event I asked to see the score cards. Looks like the Npc got it right to me. I was the best over 40 that day and I plan to be again in 2 weeks.

https://contests.npcnewsonline.com/contests/2021/npc_south_carolina_excalibur/

Brian, it was a typo at the time, you came second, you know you came second , you told everyone you came second, you had a second place medal, you still have a second place medal,. you will always have a second place medal

Stop gaslighting yourself.
I have never heard of a person ever trying to convince themselves something that they know is true isnt true

Its fucking creepy

And please dont resond to this with a counter argument, I wont read it

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2828 on: April 09, 2023, 05:25:31 AM »
Typos get corrected the NPC added up the official scorecards. They had some kind of pose off between us after the scorecards were already done. I thought that was not correct and I asked about it. Apparently it was not correct as the NPC shows me as the winner.
post the medal they sent you after they declared you the winner,,...

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #2829 on: April 09, 2023, 05:27:05 AM »

I like how he posts the stage picture of him and the winner as if it’s the traumatic occular, making it obvious he won.  The winner had much better legs and was symmetric.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #2830 on: April 09, 2023, 05:27:07 AM »
Brian, it was a typo at the time, you came second, you know you came second , you told everyone you came second, you had a second place medal, you still have a second place medal,. you will always have a second place medal

I have never heard of a person ever trying to convince themselves something that they know is true isnt true

Its fucking creepy

Lmao! Are there any trophy stores located across the street from the Home Depot to correct this NPC blunder?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2831 on: April 09, 2023, 05:28:07 AM »
I like how he posts the stage picture of him and the winner as if it’s the traumatic occular, making it obvious he won.  The winner had much better legs and was symmetric.
he also destroyed Brian from the back

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2832 on: April 09, 2023, 05:31:44 AM »
Lmao! Are there any trophy stores located across the street from the Home Depot to correct this NPC blunder?

Or an email acknowledging the mistake from the NPC ?   Pure comedy hour w hanky panky as always.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #2833 on: April 09, 2023, 05:37:36 AM »

Its fucking creepy

According to the NPC the sanctioning organization I won take it up with them if you don't like it but that is the official record.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #2834 on: April 09, 2023, 05:39:54 AM »
Or an email acknowledging the mistake from the NPC ?   Pure comedy hour w hanky panky as always.

They literally have the results posted by all means take a look what more acknowledgement do you expect why do I need an email confirming what they posted is correct? If you feel it is incorrect get an email stating so and have it corrected but as of right now the NPC shows me as the winner. It has also been 2 years plenty of time for someone to complain if it was incorrect

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #2835 on: April 09, 2023, 05:42:44 AM »
This is going to be another fiasco either way.   No way he shows up looking like this.   Especially now seeing the level of the likely competition.   

My best guess - he calls up the promoter this week to see how many are in the class.   If it’s more than 1 being himself - he conveniently has some of any one of the A-Z afflictions in his back pocket to pull out and blame.   

Or maybe he will blame the fiancé and say she did not want him risking the wedding.

I really am hoping that he shows up.  He's got this whole gimmick plan in his head where he's once again identified someplace where he can "get a title" for impressing his dumbo associates and the 16 year olds at the gym (who he tells he is natural).  When he looks like shit he'll tell them all "That show didn't mean anything, I'm just focused on Nationals and need it to qualify".  Apparently in the over 40 Classic, anyone with a pulse and willing to put on a black diaper can qualify and then claim they are "a national level competitor"

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2836 on: April 09, 2023, 05:43:38 AM »
They literally have the results posted by all means take a look what more acknowledgement do you expect why do I need an email confirming what they posted is correct? If you feel it is incorrect get an email stating so and have it corrected but as of right now the NPC shows me as the winner. It has also been 2 years plenty of time for someone to complain if it was incorrect

You thought you
Lost that day remember ?   Why was that ?   Because your name got called first I.e being in last place

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #2837 on: April 09, 2023, 05:46:23 AM »
And according to the NPC I won my class but right I keep forgetting that is some kind of conspiracy. There is going to be another conspiracy in 2 weeks. Weirdest thing ever I did 3 classes and mandatories for all of them yet somehow they have 4 pics of me looking away not posing out of 6 online. Not the original pics they posted of me either so I assume someone at getbig knows someone at NPC online as my pics were changed. Yet the results still say 1st place over 40 even the NPC could not get behind the local promoters trying to give it to the local guy. I actually said something at the event I asked to see the score cards. Looks like the Npc got it right to me. I was the best over 40 that day and I plan to be again in 2 weeks.

Pathetic liar, you posted 100 posts previously admitting you lost.  You have no 1st place medal or trophy for it.

You'll never show the backs, which you certainly have, because that's where you lost it.  You could have 100 pics and a video of the show but you'd only ever post the 3-4 that make you look best and not the 96% where you look awful with your distended gut not flexed.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #2838 on: April 09, 2023, 05:46:51 AM »

I’m sorry but there is no way anyone can really think that guy beat Hankins? Just be honest and put your hatred of Hankins aside. Now I’m no bodybuilder or judge by any means but clearly Hankins beat that guy.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2839 on: April 09, 2023, 05:52:02 AM »
According to the NPC the sanctioning organization I won take it up with them if you don't like it but that is the official record.

No worries, I have

The above link show Brian Healy Hankins in 1st place in the masters over 40
The winner of the class was Charles Arena who has the First place winners medal

Can you please respond and amend the results to show the true winner

Regards Jeff

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #2840 on: April 09, 2023, 05:52:14 AM »

I’m sorry but there is no way anyone can really think that guy beat Hankins? Just be honest and put your hatred of Hankins aside. Now I’m no bodybuilder or judge by any means but clearly Hankins beat that guy.

He does here.  So what we really need is the back shots.  (Also, Cork-nut got lots of kudos and sympathy for this 2 years ago, but that doesn't mean we should support his lies that he actually won, even if he should have).

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2841 on: April 09, 2023, 05:52:41 AM »

Check out the side and back shots

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #2842 on: April 09, 2023, 05:56:34 AM »
He does here.  So what we really need is the back shots.  (Also, Cork-nut got lots of kudos and sympathy for this 2 years ago, but that doesn't mean we should support his lies that he actually won, even if he should have).

Did he win or not? I haven’t paid much attention just check this thread once in a while and see very contradicting posts here.

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #2843 on: April 09, 2023, 05:57:40 AM »
Check out the side and back shots

I will say his side shot posted above is much better than expected from looking at the front.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2844 on: April 09, 2023, 05:58:34 AM »
I will say his side shot posted above is much better than expected from looking at the front.
legs alone beat Brian

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #2845 on: April 09, 2023, 05:59:46 AM »
Hanky definitely looks better in the fdb, but side and back he lost.  Personally i think looking better from the front is more impressive but he gets beaten from 2 angles

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #2846 on: April 09, 2023, 06:02:06 AM »

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #2847 on: April 09, 2023, 06:04:04 AM »
Did he win or not? I haven’t paid much attention just check this thread once in a while and see very contradicting posts here.

He lost by one point, 2 years ago.  He was humble and received congrats here then for about 3 days, many agreed he should have won, then he started the lies and they haven't stopped since.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #2848 on: April 09, 2023, 06:10:09 AM »
See below post.   Not good to start your day being dishonest on Easter.

Hahahahha, excellent.  It typical half-truth Hankins "because the website mistakenly lists me, that what the offical NPC recults are"

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #2849 on: April 09, 2023, 06:14:20 AM »

Because there is absolutely no way he would have not insisted on getting one or some other proof positive in writing from NPC confirming his win that he could post here in 2 seconds.