Author Topic: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers  (Read 263919 times)

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
Re: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers
« Reply #3000 on: April 09, 2023, 02:20:03 PM »
Fact Check:

1) Brian Hankins is 0-3 in MMA competition.
2) Brian Hankins quit on his stool at least once during MMA competition.
3) Photographic evidence shows Brian Hankins being punched in the head, perhaps resulting in CTE.
4) Brian Hankins is 0-1 in domestic combat.
5) Brian Hankins's pec tore from his body like a piece of rotted leather during this fight with his child's mother.
6) Brian Hankins is 0-1 in mixed species combat, where he was decimated by a mid sized stingray.
7) Brian Hankins loses appox. 1 liter of blood from his anus during times of stress.
8 ) Brian Hankins has a shaking disorder, which could effect his ability to fight.
9) Brian Hankins has repeatedly been so weak, he couldn't make competition.
10) Brian Hankins cannot easily make it down a flight of stairs.

Ask Yourself, Do We Really Need To Fear Brian Hankins?

Very well done!!  Love 4&6.
11) 0-1 on drives to curling shows combating his stomach from puking up bile and Gatorade and Pringles

Bhanky’s certainly going to wear a diaper for the 6 hr drive

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3001 on: April 09, 2023, 02:29:05 PM »
Very well done!!  Love 4&6.
11) 0-1 on drives to curling shows combating his stomach from puking up bile and Gatorade and Pringles

Bhanky’s certainly going to wear a diaper for the 6 hr drive

What is the stingray story ? 

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #3002 on: April 09, 2023, 02:30:25 PM »
You should at the very least, be banned from participation here for whatever allotment of time is deemed appropriate by moderators  and that based upon your multiple written threats of physical violence and the murder of others and all because you are mentally unstable.

X2 - I'd like to see him gone, He's one very loathsome individual
His Threats to kill should have him kicked off.

His whole world would collapse if he couldn't post 100+ times a day on here & post his god awful
Pics of his body - No wonder he's been kicked off every other bodybuilding site.

Seriously who the fuck wants such a horrible poster as he on their site.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3003 on: April 09, 2023, 02:35:15 PM »

i missed that episode too....

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #3004 on: April 09, 2023, 02:38:02 PM »
You should at the very least, be banned from participation here for whatever allotment of time is deemed appropriate by moderators  and that based upon your multiple written threats of physical violence and the murder of others and all because you are mentally unstable.

I doubt any of the "threatened" actually care.

Unless Brock Lesnar PMs me later.
Y

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #3005 on: April 09, 2023, 02:41:31 PM »
I don't see the point of stuffing yourself with crap/ junk food a few weeks out from a bodybuilding contest???!!!? Even if you do well ...  you don't think you could have done better on a much more disciplined/ bodybuilding pre- contest diet?????!!!???? Try eating every 3 hours (at least 40 grams of high quality protein/ double that with " clean carb sources and keep it low fat/ zero sugar .... you will look infinitely better onstage! Thousand of bodybuilders have proven this to be the most effective way! If junk food " worked " trust me all the Mr Olympia contestants would be eating it! They do whatever works! .... regardless of health consequences...   what you are doing is inane and pointless!  Get it together man!

Scrancer

• Getbig III
  • SOME NICE FRENCH TOAST!!!!!
« Reply #3006 on: April 09, 2023, 02:44:02 PM »
X2 - I'd like to see him gone, He's one very loathsome individual
His Threats to kill should have him kicked off.

His whole world would collapse if he couldn't post 100+ times a day on here & post his god awful
Pics of his body - No wonder he's been kicked off every other bodybuilding site.

Seriously who the fuck wants such a horrible poster as he on their site.

if he says Josh should be kicked off too, then Ill totally sacrifice myself to see him go
get that pedo woman beater off this site, scumbag piece of shit

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #3007 on: April 09, 2023, 02:47:57 PM »
i missed that episode too....

Hankins stepped on a stingray who was just minding his own business in the ocean. And it wasn’t just a normal stingray. It was a stingray who thought he was the kind of stingray who was a kind of dog who bites back. He said, “I’ll show you!” 3 seconds later Hankins was down for the count with a swollen ankle and even posted pics of it on this very site. Supposedly the stingray was originally aiming for his thoracic wall going for the heartfelt tribute to Steve Irwin, but lying Brian’s unsymmetrical chest confused an overly aggressive dog in a stingray’s body. In the end, he still landed a beautiful shot on the ankle. Stingray 1 - Hankins 0. True story!

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #3008 on: April 09, 2023, 02:49:43 PM »
if he says Josh should be kicked off too, then Ill totally sacrifice myself to see him go
get that pedo woman beater off this site, scumbag piece of shit

One huge big difference with you Josh - You're Big enough & man enough to own anything you
Say or do - He doesn't have a Decent Honest Bit in him Just all lies & self-aggrandizing constantly
He truly must be one horrible person .

Scrancer

• Getbig III
  • SOME NICE FRENCH TOAST!!!!!
« Reply #3009 on: April 09, 2023, 02:52:34 PM »
One huge big difference with you Josh - You're Big enough & man enough to own anything you
Say or do - He doesn't have a Decent Honest Bit in him Just all lies & self-aggrandizing constantly
He truly must be one horrible person .

thanks man. Hes the worst person this site has ever seen and one of the worst on the planet. His time will come, with people like him it always does

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #3010 on: April 09, 2023, 02:56:41 PM »
I don't see the point of stuffing yourself with crap/ junk food a few weeks out from a bodybuilding contest???!!!? Even if you do well ...  you don't think you could have done better on a much more disciplined/ bodybuilding pre- contest diet?????!!!???? Try eating every 3 hours (at least 40 grams of high quality protein/ double that with " clean carb sources and keep it low fat/ zero sugar .... you will look infinitely better onstage! Thousand of bodybuilders have proven this to be the most effective way! If junk food " worked " trust me all the Mr Olympia contestants would be eating it! They do whatever works! .... regardless of health consequences...   what you are doing is inane and pointless!  Get it together man!

He’s prolly just BSing like he normally does claiming to have eaten it. But if not it seems doubly crazy with Crohnes to be courting such disaster.

The least he could do now is recreate the fat gut bunny pic since he’s already stuffed himself.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #3011 on: April 09, 2023, 02:59:59 PM »
Hankins stepped on a stingray who was just minding his own business in the ocean. And it wasn’t just a normal stingray. It was a stingray who thought he was the kind of stingray who was a kind of dog who bites back. He said, “I’ll show you!” 3 seconds later Hankins was down for the count with a swollen ankle and even posted pics of it on this very site. Supposedly the stingray was originally aiming for his thoracic wall going for the heartfelt tribute to Steve Irwin, but lying Brian’s unsymmetrical chest confused an overly aggressive animal.  Stingray 1 - Hankins 0. True story!

3 light warmup sets of 25 and 3 heavier working sets of 20 did hams and calves earlier in the day although calves was hurting my stingray ankle sting so didn't do as many as planned

They have a neurotoxin that causes necrosis my foot/ankle is swollen and turning black I am hoping it doesn't cause any long term stability issue in the ankle

BB managed to get the stingray's point of view:

Mr. Stingray can you tell us what happened?

"So there I was in the water minding my own business, when this shaky guy comes up, and starts rubbing my fins. He seems a little geeked out, so I tell 'em "Whoa buddy, I appreciate friendship as much as the next guy, but I'm a very traditional type fish, I don't go for that fag stuff."

Next thing I know, he's trying to finger my spiracle, that's that blowhole looking thing right by my eye, but that's neither here, nor there. So  I take my stinger and I give him a good one right in the ankle. He lets out a yelp, and then goes running off yelling some bullshit about "Can't be faded". It is what it is."

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #3012 on: April 09, 2023, 03:01:22 PM »

I don’t even know why you typed this up

Do you not realize you are dealing with Brian Hankins.

He has claimed he has read o on the internet and knows everything

Also, this is the same person who  says he has Crohn’s disease and anorexia

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #3013 on: April 09, 2023, 03:02:47 PM »
 ;D

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #3014 on: April 09, 2023, 03:06:00 PM »
I forgot the whole "i intimidated serial killers with my presence".

Fucking hell this guy is a trip.

Threatening to fight people, when he knows damn well he can't even overpower his 120 pound ex-wife.

We watched the video Brian.

And we remember you injured yourself doing leg extensions to show off to your son.

Worst tough guy ever.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3015 on: April 09, 2023, 03:15:07 PM »
that may be the the biggest waste of time post in internet forum history

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #3016 on: April 09, 2023, 03:18:50 PM »
If Goodrum or anyone starts shit with me they will regret it if Goodrum or anyone else doesn't act a fool and is respectful, they will be fine. Except Josh I will end Josh on sight.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3017 on: April 09, 2023, 03:21:43 PM »
Hankins stepped on a stingray who was just minding his own business in the ocean. And it wasn’t just a normal stingray. It was a stingray who thought he was the kind of stingray who was a kind of dog who bites back. He said, “I’ll show you!” 3 seconds later Hankins was down for the count with a swollen ankle and even posted pics of it on this very site. Supposedly the stingray was originally aiming for his thoracic wall going for the heartfelt tribute to Steve Irwin, but lying Brian’s unsymmetrical chest confused an overly aggressive dog in a stingray’s body. In the end, he still landed a beautiful shot on the ankle. Stingray 1 - Hankins 0. True story!

Can’t take hanky anywhere.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #3018 on: April 09, 2023, 03:25:44 PM »

BB managed to get the stingray's point of view:

The Hankins hoof -

Dude's got the ashy weather beaten feet of a 54 year old Calcutta elephant trainer.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #3019 on: April 09, 2023, 03:29:10 PM »
The Hankins hoof -

Dude's got the ashy weather beaten feet of a 54 year old Calcutta elephant trainer.

Hahahaha!

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #3020 on: April 09, 2023, 03:29:31 PM »
Intimidates killers

Headlines MMA cards

International wrestling star

Class-placing physique-athlete

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3021 on: April 09, 2023, 03:31:06 PM »

gotta hope he gets stung in his right arm day before the show....

wazhazbin

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3022 on: April 09, 2023, 03:32:16 PM »
Intimidates killers

Headlines MMA cards

You guys don't understand hank.   that shit is all childs play to a guy that
taught himself calculus in a single night while drinking beer.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #3023 on: April 09, 2023, 03:35:33 PM »
Intimidates killers

Headlines MMA cards

All these feats are accomplished with the ultimate dad bod

It’s just the undershirt bunching up.

delon

• Getbig III
« Reply #3024 on: April 09, 2023, 04:34:42 PM »
3,000 posts in less than 3 weeks

Got to be a record, for comparison:

* "I bet half of you didn't even lift today" - just over 2 months

* "Dorian kicks Ronnie's ass Hulkster is a punk Bitch and fuck any truce" - 1 month exactly

* "The almighty SQUAD rules getbig!" - over 8 months

When narcissism, mania and a deadline meets collective exasperation, trolling and fact checking accountability = the perfect posting storm

And still 2 weeks to the show lol