Author Topic: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers  (Read 264559 times)

Scrancer

• Getbig III
  • SOME NICE FRENCH TOAST!!!!!
Re: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers
« Reply #3075 on: April 09, 2023, 07:50:30 PM »
March 11th was a Saturday, didn't he disappear for a weekend a few weeks back?  I seem to recall speculation he was in jail.

ya thats right,..webstar is gonna check his post history but that makes total sense

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #3076 on: April 09, 2023, 07:51:18 PM »
And according to the NPC I won my class but right I keep forgetting that is some kind of conspiracy. There is going to be another conspiracy in 2 weeks. Weirdest thing ever I did 3 classes and mandatories for all of them yet somehow they have 4 pics of me looking away not posing out of 6 online. Not the original pics they posted of me either so I assume someone at getbig knows someone at NPC online as my pics were changed. Yet the results still say 1st place over 40 even the NPC could not get behind the local promoters trying to give it to the local guy. I actually said something at the event I asked to see the score cards. Looks like the Npc got it right to me. I was the best over 40 that day and I plan to be again in 2 weeks.

https://contests.npcnewsonline.com/contests/2021/npc_south_carolina_excalibur/

I complained at the show as I knew something was fishy sure enough when the official NPC results came out I was the winner. If you don't like it take it up with the NPC. I clearly had the best build in my class and the official record books when they turned the scorE cards into the NPC show me as the winner not sure what you guys want to argue about.

I missed this earlier.  So what happened when he asked to see the score cards?  Did he see them and they showed he lost by 1 point?  NPC judging world is small, hope they don't remember him in 2 weeks as that asshole who raised a ruckus at that show a while back.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3077 on: April 09, 2023, 07:52:04 PM »
ya but my bad in a way, only one charge was Mar 11, looks like he had some from the past grouped togeether

regardless, he beat women
the fucking traffic charges holy fucking shit entitled asshole much?

Imagine being in a car with him ?  The farts , the restless leg, the road rage , the puking ? 

No thanks. 

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #3078 on: April 09, 2023, 07:54:34 PM »
March 11th was a Saturday, didn't he disappear for a weekend a few weeks back?  I seem to recall speculation he was in jail.

You could be on to something. His last post around that time was on March 10th:

Alright I see you guys just want to talk nasty filth so I am out nasty old fags that’s why no one comes to this board anymore

Then the next post was March 14th:

Brian’s Back (see what I did there)

December 12th (first photo) vs yesterday last two

Right tricep and bicep visually improved, rear delts visibly larger, traps visibly larger, back visibly thicker. You guys say I have no back and never make any progress I disagree.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #3079 on: April 09, 2023, 07:55:14 PM »
Can anyone check if Bhanky was Mia on March 11?

I’ll check when I get on my computer later

Thanks Skeletor

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #3080 on: April 09, 2023, 07:58:18 PM »
Imagine being in a car with him ?  The farts , the restless leg, the road rage , the puking ? 

No thanks.

First let me say that your starting today with that comment about his being dishonest on Easter was fantastic and brilliant!

Second, what must members of his household think seeing him eat all that slop constantly and stuff himself, but then go down with bouts of "The Crohnes" all the time?

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #3081 on: April 09, 2023, 08:22:11 PM »
here is the file link, should be public--if you cant see let me know

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LXQGjLvIfvB1jJ6zWkmLqa5xLd81aiGy/view?usp=share_link

You gotta be fucking shitting me.

There are traffic violations here in regular intervals going back 20 years. Does this retard's retard understand why there are traffic rules and speed limits ???

Doing 71mph on a 55 zone... nice. Do you drive like this with your son in the back? Or down the motorway like Mad Max with your stepdaughters in the car?

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #3082 on: April 09, 2023, 08:26:12 PM »
The usual arrests for drugs, domestic violence, public intoxication, assaults on women... attempted purchase/transport of gun, and a rather surprising assault/battery on a police officer from 1997

Nice.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #3083 on: April 09, 2023, 08:28:29 PM »
I'm guessing the interfere with emergency communication, must be when you stopped whatever woman you were beating on from calling the cops

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3084 on: April 09, 2023, 09:24:37 PM »
First let me say that your starting today with that comment about his being dishonest on Easter was fantastic and brilliant!

Second, what must members of his household think seeing him eat all that slop constantly and stuff himself, but then go down with bouts of "The Crohnes" all the time?

That’s why she must be playing the long game to get the house for herself and kids knowing where this is all heading.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #3085 on: April 09, 2023, 09:29:08 PM »
This isn’t in the am this is at night before bed fully bloated with gas after eating 3500 calories today

Condition is not going to be an issue

Congrats on being full of gas.....try not eating like an asshole and that might not happen.

YLLS....HTH

Scrancer

• Getbig III
  • SOME NICE FRENCH TOAST!!!!!
« Reply #3086 on: April 09, 2023, 09:29:19 PM »
That’s why she must be playing the long game to get the house for herself and kids knowing where this is all heading.

Go to bed  >:(

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #3087 on: April 09, 2023, 10:47:34 PM »
Im posting this again cause I want people read this and read it clearly
The charges were filed March 11, 2023, a month ago--FILED--THESE ARE NEW CHARGES AND CANNOT BE FAKED. I will give full access to my login info so people can verify this. The assault on the female domestic violence ARE NEW CHARGES. He cannot lie about that--its literally right there

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LXQGjLvIfvB1jJ6zWkmLqa5xLd81aiGy/view?usp=share_link

Billy fucking big bollocks Bianca beating his girlfriend- wow what a surprise- Fucking scumbag Specimen +
He was missing off GB that weekend 🤔.................

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3088 on: April 10, 2023, 12:27:46 AM »

look at that watery arm, no vascularity

20lbs over at least

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3089 on: April 10, 2023, 03:08:42 AM »

20lbs over at least

No way he shows up looking like this.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #3090 on: April 10, 2023, 03:24:44 AM »
Im posting this again cause I want people read this and read it clearly
The charges were filed March 11, 2023, a month ago--FILED--THESE ARE NEW CHARGES AND CANNOT BE FAKED. I will give full access to my login info so people can verify this. The assault on the female domestic violence ARE NEW CHARGES. He cannot lie about that--its literally right there

Most of that is not me you ducking retard do you see the words likely or possible charges at the top and for fuck sake speeding bwhaha get a life moron

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3091 on: April 10, 2023, 03:27:10 AM »

20lbs over at least

You have lost your mind I am in better condition than you right now guaranteed

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3092 on: April 10, 2023, 03:31:19 AM »
You have lost your mind I am in better condition than you right now guaranteed
Nope, no where near and Im 7weeks out

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3093 on: April 10, 2023, 03:40:59 AM »
Nope, no where near and Im 7weeks out

I am in show winning condition right now and yeah I guarantee I destroy you in this pose you know it I know it. stop hiding throw them up it isn’t even close look at both my arms they look massive and my midsection is tight as hell and I am still 2 weeks out I could walk on stage today like this

20 pounds yeah right fucking hater

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3094 on: April 10, 2023, 03:50:32 AM »

You have the proportions of a fucking dwarf, look at the size of your fucking head, its as wide as  your waist.

And yes you might win a show if no one else turns up

You have convinced yourself you are ready even though everyone else tells you youre not

Crack on pal, the jokes on you

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3095 on: April 10, 2023, 03:51:50 AM »
And it was a 1 ounce bag of Doritos I didn’t count the fuckign chips 150 calories that is the junk food I gorged myself on yesterday lol I literally ate 1 ounce of chips with 2 bowls of homemade chicken chili

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3096 on: April 10, 2023, 03:57:13 AM »

You have the proportions of a fucking dwarf, look at the size of your fucking head, its as wide as  your waist.

And yes you might win a show if no one else turns up

You have convinced yourself you are ready even though everyone else tells you youre not

Crack on pal, the jokes on you

I would beat you if you showed up I look great right now. you can talk all the nonsense you want I know better

It’s not judged on head size or hair it’s not a beauty pageant it’s judged on muscular development and I have more than you

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3097 on: April 10, 2023, 04:07:32 AM »
I would beat you if you showed up I look great right now. you can talk all the nonsense you want I know better

It’s not judged on head size or hair it’s not a beauty pageant it’s judged on muscular development and I have more than you

all the above only occurs in Brianland.....

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #3098 on: April 10, 2023, 04:12:13 AM »
A pose challenge, a new FDB pic and the actual bag of Doritos consumed pic. All before 7:00 AM EST. God damn I love this thread!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3099 on: April 10, 2023, 04:18:58 AM »
all the above only occurs in Brianland.....

My abs look better right now 2 weeks out than they did on stage 2 year ago all I need to do is not mess it up at this point