Author Topic: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers  (Read 265058 times)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers
« Reply #3100 on: April 10, 2023, 04:19:53 AM »
My abs look better right now 2 weeks out than they did on stage 2 year ago all I need to do is not mess it up at this point
it would have been difficult to get them to look any worse.

You have already messed up, you wont be ready

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #3101 on: April 10, 2023, 04:22:35 AM »
A pose challenge, a new FDB pic and the actual bag of Doritos consumed pic. All before 7:00 AM EST. God damn I love this thread!

Agreed.  This thread is tightening up nicely - it cannot end well! ;D

I have a random observation to share.  I think this place can function a bit like a bee-hive.  Always buzzing, but it's only when there's a lone attacking wasp that the whole swarm really comes together as one... it's beautiful to see, actually.  So our 'wasps' are people like an Uncle Junior, or an Eric, or that pink-shirted fella from Florida, etc.  I think bhanky is one helluva wasp!  (No praise this)
T

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #3102 on: April 10, 2023, 04:23:38 AM »
A pose challenge, a new FDB pic and the actual bag of Doritos consumed pic. All before 7:00 AM EST. God damn I love this thread!

It’s like a free streaming entertainment subscription, Getbig Plus.  Fantastic value added.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #3103 on: April 10, 2023, 04:26:40 AM »
Agreed.  This thread is tightening up nicely - it cannot end well! ;D

I have a random observation to share.  I think this place can function a bit like a bee-hive.  Always buzzing, but it's only when there's a lone attacking wasp that the whole swarm really comes together as one... it's beautiful to see, actually.  So our 'wasps' are people like an Uncle Junior, or an Eric, or that pink-shirted fella from Florida, etc.  I think bhanky is one helluva wasp!  (No praise this)

You’re right, Taffy. That’s an excellent observation. Hanky might be more than a wasp. He’s a hornet. A murder hornet. A “murder death kill” hornet.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #3104 on: April 10, 2023, 04:39:28 AM »
You’re right, Taffy. That’s an excellent observation. Hanky might be more than a wasp. He’s a hornet. A murder hornet. A “murder death kill” hornet.

Thank you for my first legit LOL of the day! ;D

I felt that worthy of something visual, so I tried it in an AI generator - got blocked for 'hate' (of course) so used the term 'angry hornet bodybuilder - and got these.  Pretty low quality cartoons, and a couple of random humans - not sure what word made the AI think of them 🤔
T

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #3105 on: April 10, 2023, 05:06:25 AM »
And it was a 1 ounce bag of Doritos I didn’t count the fuckign chips 150 calories that is the junk food I gorged myself on yesterday lol I literally ate 1 ounce of chips with 2 bowls of homemade chicken chili

6:51 in the morning
Hankins digs through trash
Treasure found!
Doritos bag will own Getbiggers
Spencer silently weeps
Wishes for new daddy

Scrancer

• Getbig III
  • SOME NICE FRENCH TOAST!!!!!
« Reply #3106 on: April 10, 2023, 05:13:10 AM »
Looking forward to Brian's next trip to gym. Staff and some members  now fully aware of his charges for beating women. I heard a parent also called and complained because Brian tried to sell their kid steroids in the change room .

Scrancer

• Getbig III
« Reply #3107 on: April 10, 2023, 05:18:46 AM »
Most of that is not me you ducking retard do you see the words likely or possible charges at the top and for fuck sake speeding bwhaha get a life moron

You're a woman beater. You tried to sell steroids to kids. You are a pedo. Staff at your gym and some members are fully aware of this and every single day I will make more people aware of it where you live until the whole county knows the truth.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3108 on: April 10, 2023, 05:25:54 AM »
idk if id avoid hankins irl,  but if i ever see him behind the wheel, im going in a different direction.... what a shitty driver lol.. no wonder the race cars are in the scrap yard!!!

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #3109 on: April 10, 2023, 05:28:13 AM »

You have the proportions of a fucking dwarf, look at the size of your fucking head, its as wide as  your waist.

And yes you might win a show if no one else turns up

You have convinced yourself you are ready even though everyone else tells you youre not

Crack on pal, the jokes on you

How many fucking times did you adjust your pants to show the right amount of underwear and dick root.

And you call me the fag.....seriously???   You really get off on pulling your pants down for this message board of 99-DUCKING-PERCENT guys.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #3110 on: April 10, 2023, 05:28:40 AM »
Looking forward to Brian's next trip to gym. Staff and some members  now fully aware of his charges for beating women. I heard a parent also called and complained because Brian tried to sell their kid steroids in the change room .

No one gives a Fuck

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3111 on: April 10, 2023, 05:29:26 AM »
You're a woman beater. You tried to sell steroids to kids. You are a pedo. Staff at your gym and some members are fully aware of this and every single day I will make more people aware of it where you live until the whole county knows the truth.

You are just spreading lies and newsflash No one and I mean absolutely no one gives a fuck

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #3112 on: April 10, 2023, 05:29:48 AM »

HA HA.....  thats his name from now on.   MDK-Hornet

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3113 on: April 10, 2023, 05:31:10 AM »
ya but my bad in a way, only one charge was Mar 11, looks like he had some from the past grouped togeether

regardless, he beat women
the fucking traffic charges holy fucking shit entitled asshole much?
Are those all speratw speeding violations? What an absolute c$nt.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #3114 on: April 10, 2023, 05:31:17 AM »
You are just spreading lies and newsflash No one and I mean absolutely no one gives a fuck

MDKH - you do....buzz buzz guy

Scrancer

• Getbig III
« Reply #3115 on: April 10, 2023, 05:33:27 AM »

Well if they don't good for you...but I will make sure everyone in that gym knows you beat women and like kids. But hey no one cares.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #3116 on: April 10, 2023, 05:33:45 AM »
idk if id avoid hankins irl,  but if i ever see him behind the wheel, im going in a different direction.... what a shitty driver lol.. no wonder the race cars are in the scrap yard!!!

This is a promising new theory on the fate of the sportscars.  Previously the leading theory was financial insolvency.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3117 on: April 10, 2023, 05:35:22 AM »
You gotta be fucking shitting me.

There are traffic violations here in regular intervals going back 20 years. Does this retard's retard understand why there are traffic rules and speed limits ???

Doing 71mph on a 55 zone... nice. Do you drive like this with your son in the back? Or down the motorway like Mad Max with your stepdaughters in the car?
How can he even have a valid license? All the points against his license would get it suspended no?

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #3118 on: April 10, 2023, 05:37:29 AM »
I am in show winning condition right now and yeah I guarantee I destroy you in this pose you know it I know it. stop hiding throw them up it isn’t even close look at both my arms they look massive and my midsection is tight as hell and I am still 2 weeks out I could walk on stage today like this

20 pounds yeah right fucking hater

How is it you're dieting, but your double chin is still out of control? (I do actually know the answer to this, just want to hear your explanation)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3119 on: April 10, 2023, 05:37:54 AM »
Well if they don't good for you...but I will make sure everyone in that gym knows you beat women and like kids. But hey no one cares.

No one cares about some lies some random stalker in Canada makes up and tells strangers about other strangers you fucking moron you could tell them I am a serial killer no one will care because who the fuck are you?? Idiot

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3120 on: April 10, 2023, 05:39:04 AM »
How is it you're dieting, but your double chin is still out of control? (I do actually know the answer to this, just want to hear your explanation)

Not entering a chin contest and the phone is below me at a weird angle and I am making a face I don’t have a double chin ducking moron

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #3121 on: April 10, 2023, 05:41:03 AM »
This is a promising new theory on the fate of the sportscars.  Previously the leading theory was financial insolvency.

I believe it was a combination of both. Shitty driver who always placed last or DNF, he was broke, but also because he was a shitty mechanic who couldn't get the car working in time for the new season or something.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #3122 on: April 10, 2023, 05:43:30 AM »
Not entering a chin contest and the phone is below me at a weird angle and I am making a face I don’t have a double chin ducking moron

Sure you don't. You're also not bald and you have a mensa IQ

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #3123 on: April 10, 2023, 05:46:46 AM »

ahhhhhh so you're using the double chin filter.   Sweeeet

Scrancer

• Getbig III
« Reply #3124 on: April 10, 2023, 05:50:09 AM »
No one cares about some lies some random stalker in Canada makes up and tells strangers about other strangers you fucking moron you could tell them I am a serial killer no one will care because who the fuck are you?? Idiot

They know where I live? Btw here comes animal control, I'm the concerned anonymous community member who saw you beating and kicking your dog in anger. Do they know where I live? Nope. And they will follow up on that report today.

Every staff and gym member will know you beat women and like kids. You don't get it, they don't know who I am, I could be their neighbor. And all it takes is one to believe and it spreads

You have no idea how this works and how effective it is.

Pedo woman beater