Author Topic: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers  (Read 264858 times)

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
Re: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers
« Reply #3200 on: April 10, 2023, 10:58:32 AM »
  Once his bodyfat gets under 9 or 10 percent he gets very sick he claims so he can't come in conditioned. He'll come in at 9 % BF and go from there.
Sadly..,,  that's not good enough to win (good) bodybuilding contests

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #3201 on: April 10, 2023, 11:01:27 AM »
I would be Filming myself doing all the mandatory Poses and asking for honest critiques! .... there is so much more being judged than just a front double bicep pose ..... esp in Classic the flow of the physique....symmetry.... i would try some " classic poses " and ask which looked best ... instead of posting the same pose/ pic over and over again and arguing with board members! ...there is a vast number of competitors on this board that could help and lend some honest criticism and critiques!
That would make way too much sense Mike!!

Brian skips all the hard work and dieting.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #3202 on: April 10, 2023, 11:05:37 AM »
Top pic looks very good there ^^^

Bottom pic looks like a balloon-head super-imposed on the torso of a 10-yr old boy.

Either way, right arm seems to be catching up w/ the other one...

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3203 on: April 10, 2023, 11:06:58 AM »
I have never shopped a pic in my life. I don’t even hit the auto light flash button anymore since apparently that is now considered shopping. I have no respect for shopping pics that is as low as SEO I may not be Arnold but what you see is all me and yes both my arms are looking massive these days and are on point. Legs back posing yeah may be issues but condition and arms are on point

I call bullshit, you have never taken advice from anyone in your life

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3204 on: April 10, 2023, 11:07:16 AM »
Too many cooks in the kitchen going to trust myself I am leaning out at the pace I want and keeping size not going to listen to a bunch of weird ideas and change whit at the end when eating regular and training is working. Not going to add any weird sups or starve or dehydrate myself going to lose 5 more pounds maybe but also growing lifting hard trying to fill out did hamstrings during lunch training at the gym tonight. Has my son last week but not this week I will be at the gym every night my condition and size will improve at the same time while eating 3k calories a day or more

The idea is to be in such shape that it is undeniable posing routine mandatories be damned I am going to have a very crisp look on stage
With this attitude,if anyone good shows up,you are fucked from jump street!!

Competitive bodybuilding is a lot more than just arms, and posting arm pics on a message board....AGAIN,if anyone good shows up,you`re done!!

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3205 on: April 10, 2023, 11:08:36 AM »
Too many cooks in the kitchen going to trust myself I am leaning out at the pace I want and keeping size not going to listen to a bunch of weird ideas and change whit at the end when eating regular and training is working. Not going to add any weird sups or starve or dehydrate myself going to lose 5 more pounds maybe but also growing lifting hard trying to fill out did hamstrings during lunch training at the gym tonight. Has my son last week but not this week I will be at the gym every night my condition and size will improve at the same time while eating 3k calories a day or more

The idea is to be in such shape that it is undeniable posing routine mandatories be damned I am going to have a very crisp look on stage

filling out the hamstrings in a calorie defict in 2 weeks after 20 years of training on grams of gear and mountains of food

Yep, that should reap rewards

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3206 on: April 10, 2023, 11:11:45 AM »
Within the last year I have " Dm'ed" "Wes" (Tim) on Facebook asking him for some advice on my chest ....you only get one shot/ one chance onstage ... be damned sure to cover all your bases ...... just seems pointless arguing with the whole board! Come into the show " inside/ out peeled...., conditioning wins shows! ..  your legs aren't the biggest / but will look a whole lot better if they are sliced / striated...., it's not just an  AB's contest ... it's too late to try to bring any body parts up .., so concentrate on conditioning!!! (That Doesn't mean dieting away to nothing! ) it means keeping what you have and being shredded ..... only way to preserve muscle is to eat every 2-3 hours clean bodybuilding food ...  high protein... moderate carbs .... low fat ... save the junk for after the show! You're still hungry? Have a shake! Or another piece of chicken or steak! It's not a diet contest ... it's a muscle contest ..., be so good there is no question who the winner is! ..  or just argue here all day and night ...  it's all up to you ..,
Hey Mike,I don`t remember this!!

Did I get back to you.....I`m hardly ever on FB these days.

Sorry if I didn`t respond,I actually don`t remember getting it or I wasn`t on FB....sorry bud.

Getting old is a bitch....can`t remember shit !!  :D

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #3207 on: April 10, 2023, 11:17:14 AM »
I would be Filming myself doing all the mandatory Poses and asking for honest critiques! .... there is so much more being judged than just a front double bicep pose ..... esp in Classic the flow of the physique....symmetry.... i would try some " classic poses " and ask which looked best ... instead of posting the same pose/ pic over and over again and arguing with board members! ...there is a vast number of competitors on this board that could help and lend some honest criticism and critiques!

Mike - yes we all would be doing very similar things. Only issue is you're dealing with
Bianca who is on a whole different level of Delusional thinking, he isn't remotely rational
or going to listen to anyone's advice - He's totally enamoured with himself - he will not
admit to all the weakness's & imbalances in his body - He'll just Repeatedly post
an abs or bicep pic & say............
"I don't care what you haters say - I know i'm in great shape,
post up your pics Now." 
There is no reasoning with him & no middle ground.
He delusionally thinks he's better than everyone else & can beat everyone else no matter
how many times he loses or judges say other wise.

He has clearly picked the classic class as it's highly likely to only have him as the only
competitor - He's afraid of entering a bodybuilding class & competing against others,
as he then knows deep down he's likely to not win.

Some very deep & weird psychological issues going on in that giant head of his.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #3208 on: April 10, 2023, 11:18:35 AM »
I'm certain he shops his pics.

The way he looked when he competed is what he looks like. He looks fit and muscular.  He looks about 5'10'x and maybe 205-210. He also looks like nothing in street clothes.

His head proportion and left/right imbalance differs regularly from day to day. He also shops pictures of his good arm in those close ups.

Guy is such a putz. Can you imagine.... being told a thousand times that you're an asshole and thinking that posting just one more pic is going to change anyone's mind. Especially when he follows up a pic by spewing insults? On top of that pretty much everyone has told him at one point or another he looks pretty good.

I actually don't think he does.

It's just different lighting and angles.

He's posted pics from the gym and at home on the same day, and they look like a different person.  If he was shopping, he wouldn't show the ones at home that look so much worse.
Y

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3209 on: April 10, 2023, 11:20:19 AM »
I actually don't think he does.

It's just different lighting and angles.

He's posted pics from the gym and at home on the same day, and they look like a different person.  If he was shopping, he wouldn't show the ones at home that look so much worse.

you have him all wrong
He thinks he looks fantastic in every single photo he takes
Hes a narcissist.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3210 on: April 10, 2023, 11:21:22 AM »

Sorry if I didn`t respond,I actually don`t remember getting it or I wasn`t on FB....sorry bud.

lol you did ...... no worries (I just was asking exercises to bring up what I felt was starting to be " an old man chest " little folds and wrinkles appearing out of nowhere!)  ...

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #3211 on: April 10, 2023, 11:23:42 AM »
bhanky is an anti-social fuquewad.  He's an obvious loon.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #3212 on: April 10, 2023, 11:26:34 AM »
you have him all wrong
He thinks he looks fantastic in every single photo he takes
Hes a narcissist.

Oh, he totally views his pics through cobbler-colored lenses for sure.

But he has be able to see the disparity a bit.  Who knows?
Y

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3213 on: April 10, 2023, 11:31:50 AM »
lol you did ...... no worries (I just was asking exercises to bring up what I felt was starting to be " an old man chest " little folds and wrinkles appearing out of nowhere!)  ...
I quit drinking,I think !! LOL :D

I honestly don`t remember.....anytime I can be of help just ask,I may not have a solution to a problem,but I`ll give you my ideas if I have even an inkling of experience dealing with it.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3214 on: April 10, 2023, 11:32:30 AM »
Oh, he totally views his pics through cobbler-colored lenses for sure.

But he has be able to see the disparity a bit.  Who knows?
;D

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #3215 on: April 10, 2023, 11:34:03 AM »
only way to preserve muscle is to eat every 2-3 hours clean bodybuilding food ...  high protein... moderate carbs .... low fat ... save the junk for after the show! You're still hungry? Have a shake! Or another piece of chicken or steak!

What, you mean sausage gravy with biscuits, cheeseburgers, garlic bread and french toast are not bodybuilding foods?

Who would have thought!

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #3216 on: April 10, 2023, 11:36:28 AM »
  Lol. Everyone is different. He'll just blame people if things don't go perfect. Attack them. Burn every bridge. I have never seen a more hated guy anywhere in my life. This guy has been getting beaten since he was a young kid being an asshole in school, and learned nothing.Brain injury? Who knows. 45 years old now, in and out of jail, blew a huge inheritance, ex.girlfriend found burnt to death, just a disaster.  Bad news. Gets destroyed here daily yet refuses to leave.

Wait, what?

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3217 on: April 10, 2023, 11:37:52 AM »
I quit drinking,I think !! LOL :D

I honestly don`t remember.....anytime I can be of help just ask,I may not have a solution to a problem,but I`ll give you my ideas if I have even an inkling of experience dealing with it.
thanks man! ( I really appreciate that )

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #3218 on: April 10, 2023, 11:39:47 AM »

Everything but the arms has shrunk massively and it's not looking more muscular/flaring just flat. It just goes to show how little quality muscle existed in the first place.

Also, I notice we have seen absolutely no lower body pictures, with so much shrinkage going on on the upper body, I can only imagine what legs look like.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3219 on: April 10, 2023, 11:40:42 AM »
I am not eating junk my nutrition is really good right now and my condition is going to be on point you guys act like it hasn’t changed meanwhile this is the last 5 days alone look how much tighter I have gotten I am going to continue to tighten up but what I am doing is working so not going to change it now. Low fat makes no sense if you are trying to get the body to burn fat for energy. I also need to eat what I can digest I has turkey with stuffing why because stuffing is bland and will soak up acid in my stomach. Again you all keep telling me I am doing it wrong meanwhile my condition has improved rapidly the last 2 weeks and I still have 2 to go

My entire structure looks better as I bring in the waist and Abs and maintain the arms the back looks bigger the taper is better everything changes

All I need to do is not get sick and I will look the best I have ever looked by far

hit a vaccume and dont close ur arms as much on the double bi... forearms a tad more horizontal.... dont hide away or scrunch urself

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #3220 on: April 10, 2023, 11:41:13 AM »

Mike thought the pic I posted of Navy Mike the other day was me! It’s not you, Wes. Mike is losing his marbles!  ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3221 on: April 10, 2023, 11:41:57 AM »
thanks man! ( I really appreciate that )
You know it Mike....no problem bud!!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3222 on: April 10, 2023, 11:43:00 AM »
Mike thought the pic I posted of Navy Mike the other day was me! It’s not you, Wes. Mike is losing his marbles!  ;D
Mikes Missing Marbles Of Peace  :D

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #3223 on: April 10, 2023, 11:43:19 AM »
Mikes Missing Marbles Of Peace  :D

Lmao!

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #3224 on: April 10, 2023, 11:43:27 AM »

It's true, Arvilla went out and bought a selfie ring but just thought he was supposed to stare into it close up for a few hours.

He'll be back to normal in a few days.
Y