Author Topic: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers  (Read 265020 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers
« Reply #3475 on: April 11, 2023, 09:31:17 AM »
Take 2 and go see Killswitch Engage (front row!🤘)

I am crashing my estrogen now that is the main change I have made

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3476 on: April 11, 2023, 09:33:19 AM »
Great comedy that one still is!  Thanks for the reminder!
We and my buddies used to watch the scene were they get brought into the holding cell over and over
"What are you doing Harry?"
"I'm get bad jack. You don't get bad you getting fucked"

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #3477 on: April 11, 2023, 09:34:52 AM »
I am crashing my estrogen now that is the main change I have made

2 mg of armidex... have you dropped your TRT dose?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #3478 on: April 11, 2023, 09:35:14 AM »
One time I was hitchhiking through the PNW to visit one of the guys in my unit from the war. The local police captain starts harassing me. Gives me a ride out of town in the opposite direction I was going. Tells me they don't want my kind around. They have a nice quiet town he says. Well I start walking back towards town cause fuck that guy I served my country.
So he arrests me and takes me in. The other officers start fucking with me. Telling me I need a bath. They spray me down with a firehouse! Then they go to shave my face. Well I start having flashbacks from 'Nam and I just go apeshit and start kicking ass! I bust out of there and steal this dudes dirt bike and high tail it into the mountains with all the cops chasing me. I hole up in the woods  but they brought in a chopper to get me. Fucking pig starts shooting at me. So I throw at rock at the chopper and the cop ends up falling out to his death. I was just defending myself!
So they want me dead now. I end up setting all these booby traps up in the woods for the cops and I take out the whole unit. I coulda killed them but I didn't. I hole up in the cave and  they bring in the National Guard to get me. They shoot a fucking rpg at my cave and blow it up! Lucky I got out the back of the cave and make my way down to town where I just start going apeshit blowing shit up just going off. I finally calmed down when my old Colonel got sent in to take me out of there. Good dude. Colonel Troutman.  Crazy times man.
You now us old vets we only want our country to love us as much as we love it. From one badass to another Brian I get it
Good stuff Chris!!  LOL  ;D  :D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3479 on: April 11, 2023, 09:36:09 AM »
2 mg of armidex... have you dropped your TRT dose?

I am not changing anything else just lowering my estrogen prolactin and calories I actually felt my strength was up in the gym last night

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #3480 on: April 11, 2023, 09:41:14 AM »
I am not changing anything else just lowering my estrogen prolactin and calories I actually felt my strength was up in the gym last night

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3481 on: April 11, 2023, 09:47:35 AM »
Well when we went to Rage Against the Machine in Dc  it was 900 a ticket. Garth brooks is 300 and something a ticket but I don’t like Garth Brooks so yeah 300 plus a ticket seems high.
So Em paid for them as you dont know how much they were exactly

Got it.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3482 on: April 11, 2023, 09:50:58 AM »
So Em paid for them as you dont know how much they were exactly

Got it.

You just want to argue get a life

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3483 on: April 11, 2023, 09:51:11 AM »
Hey Brian,old Garth tends to be a little overweight.Stand up and show your abs and yell “ you’re not even in shape!!” It will be hilarious. ;D

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #3484 on: April 11, 2023, 09:51:57 AM »
Hey Brian,old Garth tends to be a little overweight.Stand up and show your abs and yell “ you’re not even in shape!!” It will be hilarious. ;D

He should do it during “Shameless”!

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3485 on: April 11, 2023, 09:53:45 AM »
You just want to argue get a life
says the man who has never had a decent word for anyone in his life

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3486 on: April 11, 2023, 09:56:18 AM »
He should do it during “Shameless”!
would be great.Maybe yell something about Getbig?

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #3487 on: April 11, 2023, 09:58:19 AM »
You know I was in the infantry right? My college Roomate killed a guy with a screw driver. But it doesn’t matter. You all can talk all the mad shit you want online no one in this life is talking shit to me in the real world no one.

Well, John Wick killed a few guys with a pencil....so, is your roommate related somehow?

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #3488 on: April 11, 2023, 09:59:56 AM »
Brian see if you can get on the videotron flexing your one arm. Your new bride can hand off the hot dog man instead of paying him.
B

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #3489 on: April 11, 2023, 10:00:16 AM »
All I have ever spoken is the truth if you don’t believe me it doesn’t really matter. I fought 3 guys at once and won in a border jail when I was 19 years old I think that’s pretty good. I actually even managed to high kick one in the face it was pretty impressive at the time.

I bet they were drunk 70yo men....

Now, if you said you beat up 3 women at once, I think the board would believe you.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #3490 on: April 11, 2023, 10:03:02 AM »
I didn’t lie about anything. I am supposed to remember the name of every person I have met now??? I have been around a lot of killers I can tell when people are uneasy around me. I used to slum deliberately looking for bad dangerous places in 3rd world countries I don’t know what I was thinking but yeah many times I have found the devil and we have recognized each other it’s like the Villian is drawn to the Hero. I can’t explain it I don’t expect anyone to understand.

Because you are a nut job....I've seen people like that at the gym.  They are the type to go jerk off in the bathroom because of how pathetic they are.  Thats you....but you take a selfie first before you jerk off because you literally would "fuck yourself"

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #3491 on: April 11, 2023, 10:08:56 AM »
My classic trunks came in and I don’t like them but they are a large and too small on my junk meanwhile the bodybuilding ones on the way are medium so may not fit at all will see

Whoever had "didn't get the right posing trunks....have to pull out of the show" is getting very excited to win the betting pool!!!

Jesus...did you not learn ANYTHING from the knee sleeve fiasco?

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #3492 on: April 11, 2023, 10:10:51 AM »
I am getting married in May and I don’t have the vacation time to take a honeymoon but sure let me fly to England where I have never been and always wanted to go but instead of sight seeing with my new wife let me go fight some want to be John Fury. Yeah that makes sense sorry have better stuff to do

also from Brian : "I will fight anyone anywhere...any time"

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #3493 on: April 11, 2023, 10:15:47 AM »
One time I was hitchhiking through the PNW to visit one of the guys in my unit from the war. The local police captain starts harassing me. Gives me a ride out of town in the opposite direction I was going. Tells me they don't want my kind around. They have a nice quiet town he says. Well I start walking back towards town cause fuck that guy I served my country.
So he arrests me and takes me in. The other officers start fucking with me. Telling me I need a bath. They spray me down with a firehouse! Then they go to shave my face. Well I start having flashbacks from 'Nam and I just go apeshit and start kicking ass! I bust out of there and steal this dudes dirt bike and high tail it into the mountains with all the cops chasing me. I hole up in the woods  but they brought in a chopper to get me. Fucking pig starts shooting at me. So I throw at rock at the chopper and the cop ends up falling out to his death. I was just defending myself!
So they want me dead now. I end up setting all these booby traps up in the woods for the cops and I take out the whole unit. I coulda killed them but I didn't. I hole up in the cave and  they bring in the National Guard to get me. They shoot a fucking rpg at my cave and blow it up! Lucky I got out the back of the cave and make my way down to town where I just start going apeshit blowing shit up just going off. I finally calmed down when my old Colonel got sent in to take me out of there. Good dude. Colonel Troutman.  Crazy times man.
You now us old vets we only want our country to love us as much as we love it. From one badass to another Brian I get it

You had me until the 3rd sentence....pure gold

wazhazbin

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3494 on: April 11, 2023, 10:17:40 AM »
Brian see if you can get on the videotron flexing your one arm. Your new bride can hand off the hot dog man instead of paying him.

You may have missed the segment (but looks like you are pretty up to date), that shows that if
brian is in a gathering with tens of thousands of people and there is a single camera, jumbotron, or cell phone
camera present that is evidence that.....

'every one there was demanding me to flex"

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #3495 on: April 11, 2023, 10:18:28 AM »
Does anyone else hear the theme from "The Good, the Bad and the Ugly" when reading a bhanky post?   

That and the theme from  "Shaft". 

He is such an inspiration to all.  Black white, half & half, yellow, brown and red.  "Rainbow bhanky" is divershitty itself.

He will doubtless pose to Wham's! "Whack Me Off(!) Before No Homo".

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #3496 on: April 11, 2023, 10:19:12 AM »

Sweet!  ;D

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #3497 on: April 11, 2023, 10:30:38 AM »
They were harassing my buddy one old guy on the floor was telling him to suck his dick and two younger guys were saying how they had been locked up before and were ready to fight to prove they were badass. I was ignoring it all until I couldn’t. I grabbed one of the young kids by the throat and threw him on top of the old guy. I was joking him choking him screaming at both of them when the other bigger kid ( they were probably around 20-25 years old each) charged and I actually managed a straight kick to his face that dropped him. I impressed myself with that one. I then put my attention back to the guy I had thrown on top of the other guy yelled at them a little more as I was choking the one and the other was underneath. I then let them go no one wanted anything to do with me at that point it was hilarious. The other people in the holding cell thought I was some kind of ninja meanwhile my friend did nothing to defend himself or help. I asked him later and he said he didn’t want to get in trouble reality was he was a scarred bitch.

X

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3498 on: April 11, 2023, 10:38:14 AM »
Does anyone else hear the theme from "The Good, the Bad and the Ugly" when reading a bhanky post?   

That and the theme from  "Shaft". 

He is such an inspiration to all.  Black white, half & half, yellow, brown and red.  "Rainbow bhanky" is divershitty itself.

He will doubtless pose to Wham's! "Whack Me Off(!) Before No Homo".
Damn right

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3499 on: April 11, 2023, 10:47:45 AM »
You may have missed the segment (but looks like you are pretty up to date), that shows that if
brian is in a gathering with tens of thousands of people and there is a single camera, jumbotron, or cell phone
camera present that is evidence that.....

'every one there was demanding me to flex"

We should send the minister this thread and the half don’t lift thread ahead of time.   He may object.