Author Topic: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers  (Read 264626 times)

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
Re: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers
« Reply #3675 on: April 12, 2023, 04:19:06 PM »
And again a super high metabolism comes from having muscle tissue that is being repaired for fuck sake you act like I am just natural in shape due to a metabolism while ignoring that I lift weights almost everyday and yeah had a couple ounces of steak since then and forgot to add a mocha I had earlier again you have no metabolism because you live on starvation rations add 20lbs of muscle like me then break it down and repair it every day and your metabolism will go up not rocket science

Good luck Bhank.  This is the hairstyle you should sport on stage.

mops

• Getbig IV
  • Never make snow angels in a dog park
« Reply #3676 on: April 12, 2023, 04:21:48 PM »
I did that when i was 16 until i woke up after a drunk and it was broken.  no idea what happened to it.

Get yourself a Jaeger-Lecoultre Reverso. Problem solved  ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3677 on: April 12, 2023, 04:27:08 PM »
That's a great observation. Nothing gets by getbig. Brian gets broken down here better than an actual licensed therapist.  Is that a nice watch? Like another man's watch would ever impress me. The opinions of strangers means SO much to him

This is why GB is the best site ever.   Nothing ever slips past anyone here.   Brian dissected yet again. 

wazhazbin

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3678 on: April 12, 2023, 04:35:04 PM »
Get yourself a Jaeger-Lecoultre Reverso. Problem solved  ;D

i'm ok for watches now.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #3679 on: April 12, 2023, 04:48:23 PM »
I love watches. It’s prob my true passion. Love when people start talking watches.

ROBOAK

• Getbig IV
  • toughest getbigger of all time
« Reply #3680 on: April 12, 2023, 04:52:23 PM »
I love watches. It’s prob my true passion. Love when people start talking watches.

how many rollies do you have ?

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #3681 on: April 12, 2023, 04:53:09 PM »
And again a super high metabolism comes from having muscle tissue that is being repaired for fuck sake you act like I am just natural in shape due to a metabolism while ignoring that I lift weights almost everyday and yeah had a couple ounces of steak since then and forgot to add a mocha I had earlier again you have no metabolism because you live on starvation rations add 20lbs of muscle like me then break it down and repair it every day and your metabolism will go up not rocket science

I think you are on a respectable amount of stimulants and let's not forget the PEDs, a topic on which there has been deathlike silence.

Judging from the lack of videos the shakes must be worse than the kid in Lorenzo's oil.

wazhazbin

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3682 on: April 12, 2023, 04:54:12 PM »

how many rollies do you have ?

lol,  old man watches. 

a few.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #3683 on: April 12, 2023, 05:11:21 PM »

Hahaha 4000 calorie 1 week out contest diet of peace building 20 lbs of muscle but same as 2 yrs ago

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3684 on: April 12, 2023, 05:15:54 PM »

This is why GB is the best site ever.   Nothing ever slips past anyone here.   Brian dissected yet again.
yeah we’re all here to help. ;D

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3685 on: April 12, 2023, 05:17:01 PM »
You don't have that much muscle for fuck sake you absolute retard. You're 190lbs lean. Wooooah!! Ya all that mass must be supercharging your metabolism! Fucking idiot. So every 190-200lb dude can eat garbage all day and have abs? I just don't know how anyone can be so stupid and not be trolling. You're on hardcore narcotics no way around it

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #3686 on: April 12, 2023, 05:45:57 PM »

Your metabolism is NOT jacked up from the paltry bullshit workouts you do...and the "mocha" you had.   Fuck off with your nonsense.

How many times do I have to say it...your TEST is causing lipolysis....you are on ANTIESTROGENS to counter ANY effects from that.

Geezus I want you to get eaten by a shark

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3687 on: April 12, 2023, 05:56:37 PM »
Your metabolism is NOT jacked up from the paltry bullshit workouts you do...and the "mocha" you had.   Fuck off with your nonsense.

How many times do I have to say it...your TEST is causing lipolysis....you are on ANTIESTROGENS to counter ANY effects from that.

Right. It's literally one of the dumber fallacies he peddles. His natural state is that of a skinny twink. He has a crazy fast metabolism. He stays lean eating all that garbage and can't put on any muscle on a truckload of drugs. He works out like an absolute bitch and does no cardio. But his workouts are what burn through all that food? Fuck outa here. He thinks he's talking to regular shmoes from Facebook and Instagram who believe his horseshit. Puts zero effort into diet and training costing on his metabolism and drugs. Lazy as fuck

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #3688 on: April 12, 2023, 05:57:37 PM »
What if they do consider arms and Abs???  Am I the only one tired of seeing guys on stage with blown up quads and backs with 14 inch arms? Classic is about the 70s look less leg more arms less bloated stomach that is what I am bringing.

Helped you  out again Brian....showing you that you would do well with less forehead....and keeping your guard up when there's a car door around

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #3689 on: April 12, 2023, 05:58:14 PM »
Right. It's literally one of the dumber fallacies he peddles. His natural state is that of a skinny twink. He has a crazy fast metabolism. He stays lean eating all that garbage and can't put on any muscle on a truckload of drugs. He works out like an absolute bitch and does no cardio. But his workouts are what burn through all that food? Fuck outa here. He thinks he's talking to regular shmoes from Facebook and Instagram who believe his horseshit. Puts zero effort into diet and training costing on his metabolism and drugs. Lazy as fuck

For fuck sakes are you guys all dense or what?  He's been an athlete since childhood.  Hence, his metabolism doesn't know any better. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3690 on: April 12, 2023, 06:13:47 PM »
For fuck sakes are you guys all dense or what?  He's been an athlete since childhood.  Hence, his metabolism doesn't know any better.

How much have you sent him already for G4P?    Outed ! 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3691 on: April 12, 2023, 06:16:31 PM »

He is about to get eaten by Goodrum.    I can’t wait to see the video of Goodrum yelling in the audience “ain’t nuttin but a peanut Brian!   Light weight!”   

Ha ha ha ha.

delon

• Getbig III
« Reply #3692 on: April 12, 2023, 06:34:07 PM »
I am going to be shredded on the 23rd the changes the last 36 hours will really surprise you guys just fasting that last day vs trying to refeed after weigh ins is going to make a massive difference in my midsection and everywhere else .  I was sick and exhausted  last time I am not going to be sick this time. I am also not going to do 3 classes back to back I didn’t know the format I had no idea and I was damn near collapsing backstage between rounds as I wasn’t pacing myself just flexing too hard wearing myself out. I can blow up to 230lbs after this time I am coming in lean for classic. If it doesn’t work fine will bulk back up next time but going to try to hit my condition and see what happens. I am losing about a pound a day so will be maybe 5-8lbs below where I am now. I may actually do a refeed on carbs a day or 2 prior to bring myself back up to 205lbs for weigh ins if I get too low. I know the last 36 hour fast is going to fix midsection if I want to be full and digest the food anyway it needs to go back in before then

2 years ago bhanky was confidently stating he would do his next show at 225 (quotes below)

Now he is aiming to "bring myself back up to 205lbs"

And no...its not because he is consciously Classic hunting- its because he hit his absolutely eternal 25 year 225lb muscle wall (excluding daily Henry 8th calorie stuffing 8-10lbs scale weight variation and 4-8 inch waist gain) in normal mode and so needed to cut 20lbs or more to get in contest mode. All a "blow up to 230" would do would put him at exactly the same bf he has always been i.e. needing to lose 20lbs+ to be legit show ready condition

Of course this will not register at all (bar possible denial and/or obfuscation) within the spacious yet simultaneously narrow-minded confines of his cranium: the man is laser focused, eyes on the muscle prize, one track glory all the way...go bhanky

Are you kidding 5 days was too long I lost too much I went too low next time I know it will be a 2 day prep from 240 to 225 I am not pigging I am eating like a normal person you got anorexia not my issue

Bhank could be a visionary doing a 2 day prep next time from 240-225 I got to depleted with 5 days I lost too much and went too low

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #3693 on: April 12, 2023, 06:45:26 PM »
2 years ago bhanky was confidently stating he would do his next show at 225 (quotes below)

Now he is aiming to "bring myself back up to 205lbs"

And no...its not because he is consciously Classic hunting- its because he hit his absolutely eternal 25 year 225lb muscle wall (excluding daily Henry 8th calorie stuffing 8-10lbs scale weight variation and 4-8 inch waist gain) in normal mode and so needed to cut 20lbs or more to get in contest mode. All a "blow up to 230" would do would put him at exactly the same bf he has always been i.e. needing to lose 20lbs+ to be legit show ready condition

Of course this will not register at all (bar possible denial and/or obfuscation) within the spacious yet simultaneously narrow-minded confines of his cranium: the man is laser focused, eyes on the muscle prize, one track glory all the way...go bhanky

You clearly know nothing about bulking and cutting you are not going ri have massive arms at a low bodyweight unless you got them at a higher bodyweight

delon

• Getbig III
« Reply #3694 on: April 12, 2023, 06:51:35 PM »
You clearly know nothing about bulking and cutting you are not going ri have massive arms at a low bodyweight unless you got them at a higher bodyweight

All your bulking and cutting has done for over 2 decades is swung you around the same pendulum with no net gain: 29 ffmi (your words and posts), 19 inch left bicep (your words and posts)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3695 on: April 12, 2023, 07:01:16 PM »
220g of protein and 4100 total calories again I told you guys from day one starvation rations is why you have no metabolism

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3696 on: April 12, 2023, 07:06:46 PM »
220g of protein and 4100 total calories again I told you guys from day one starvation rations is why you have no metabolism. 210lbs before bed

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #3697 on: April 12, 2023, 07:13:42 PM »
220g of protein and 4100 total calories again I told you guys from day one starvation rations is why you have no metabolism
YOU KNOW JACKSHIT ABOUT BODYBUILDING!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #3698 on: April 12, 2023, 07:14:45 PM »
Who diets for a show on  4100 calories and expects to get ripped ???

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #3699 on: April 12, 2023, 07:22:28 PM »
Who diets for a show on  4100 calories and expects to get ripped ???

Delusional people on a boatload of drugs.