Author Topic: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers  (Read 264542 times)

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
Re: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers
« Reply #4425 on: April 14, 2023, 07:27:29 PM »
You need to be more specific.....medical or psychiatric?

First one, then the other.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #4426 on: April 14, 2023, 07:27:29 PM »
Rambone ......... can you step in and compete ????!!!,??!!!!??

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #4427 on: April 14, 2023, 07:28:00 PM »
Very good advice.  @Brian - why don't you try eating cleaner foods next time.  Honestly, whatever you take or do, you don't seem to have an issue being lean.  If you are going to eat 3-4K cal's per day why not make them clean?  If nothing else, you'd probably feel better.

I am eating clean very clean today in fact and planning to all this week. Today I had a 3 egg omelette, 2 pieces of bacon, 1 cup of tiki masala chicken, 2 cans of Tuna fish with pasta and 1 plate of chicken sausage with pasta and a dinner roll. No soda no gatorade. 3200 calories total 170grams of protein. I also walked 4 miles and just finished training hamstrings. I am not passing blood because of my diet that is not how it works.

I am not pulling out. I am in it to win it, but I am not concerned about trying to emaciate myself through calorie restriction when I already have diarea and I am passing blood all day and night. I will be plenty lean at this rate.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4428 on: April 14, 2023, 07:29:20 PM »
It's just so odd that every time he plans to do a show these health issues pop up. Then after that we hear what a healthy beast he is and how he feels like he can bust through walls. He's a tank remember? I mean, I guess it's just bad timing right? It's definitely not because he didn't bother to diet or do cardio and is going to get dead last again. I mean, he's never lied before right? Wooooooooosh

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #4429 on: April 14, 2023, 07:30:01 PM »
It has nothing to do with calories I was sick 3 weeks ago and started losing weight I had thought it would be better by now and would even have a rebound instead it is worse. In addition to the painful gas and bloating I started passing blood a couple days ago. I have now passed at least a cup of blood today. I am going to ignore it and do the show regardles but it is starting to get a little concerning. I have passed blood almost hourly the last 24 hours. But yeah I got my girl a VIP ticket for the show today I am not missing it. The only way I know for sure I can avoid having diaria that also isn't going away  though is probably fasting after weigh ins. It is difficult to flex your abs when you have painful bloating and diaria every hour with blood. I am going to have to be empty.

There is no way this isn't all BS trolling.  If this is going on you're now down under 200 for sure.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4430 on: April 14, 2023, 07:30:31 PM »
It's just so odd that every time he plans to do a show these health issues pop up. Then after that we hear what a healthy beast he is and how he feels like he can bust through walls. He's a tank remember? I mean, I guess it's just bad timing right? It's definitely not because he didn't bother to diet or do cardio and is going to get dead last again. I mean, he's never lied before right? Wooooooooosh

I wasn't dead last prior and I won't be this time either but keep making shit up and dreaming

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #4431 on: April 14, 2023, 07:30:59 PM »
Hasn't changed his daily routine at all. Soul Crusher called this from 10 miles away. Not a chance in hell he makes the show

I’m not a shaman or magician.   Anyone w clue saw this weeks ago.   Brian is never showing up.   He signed up one night high on drugs and then keyed this thread.   He knows he is fat and not ready.    So cue the excuses.  And add to that Goodrum in the audience needing him. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4432 on: April 14, 2023, 07:33:44 PM »
I am eating clean very clean today in fact and planning to all this week. Today I had a 3 egg omelette, 2 pieces of bacon, 1 cup of tiki masala chicken, 2 cans of Tuna fish with pasta and 1 plate of chicken sausage with pasta and a dinner roll. No soda no gatorade. 3200 calories total 170grams of protein. I also walked 4 miles and just finished training hamstrings. I am not passing blood because of my diet that is not how it works.

I am not pulling out. I am in it to win it, but I am not concerned about trying to emaciate myself through calorie restriction when I already have diarea and I am passing blood all day and night. I will be plenty lean at this rate.

Shut up pooper.    You are never showing up.   You are 8 weeks out

Elvis will even tell you that. 

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #4433 on: April 14, 2023, 07:34:02 PM »
It has nothing to do with calories I was sick 3 weeks ago and started losing weight I had thought it would be better by now and would even have a rebound instead it is worse. In addition to the painful gas and bloating I started passing blood a couple days ago. I have now passed at least a cup of blood today. I am going to ignore it and do the show regardles but it is starting to get a little concerning. I have passed blood almost hourly the last 24 hours. But yeah I got my girl a VIP ticket for the show today I am not missing it. The only way I know for sure I can avoid having diaria that also isn't going away  though is probably fasting after weigh ins. It is difficult to flex your abs when you have painful bloating and diaria every hour with blood. I am going to have to be empty.

I would seriously pay good fucking money to be there with his girl in the "VIP area" when Brian does his abdominal pose and queefs followed by shit and blood pouring out on stage....

HOLY FUCK THE HILARITY!!!!

Oh, what I would give to see Hankins's fellow competitors pelt him with tampons on stage. It would be like a bodybuilding "Carrie" -

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4434 on: April 14, 2023, 07:34:44 PM »
I wasn't dead last prior and I won't be this time either but keep making shit up and dreaming

Go run to the border and scarf down some tacos

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #4435 on: April 14, 2023, 07:36:31 PM »

Pissing blood and diarrhea, but still able to defend his lies.  You were dead last in your 2 man division, taking second.

We may hit 5000 posts before the weekend is out.

Pray to Rocky!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4436 on: April 14, 2023, 07:37:36 PM »
There is no way this isn't all BS trolling.  If this is going on you're now down under 200 for sure.

208lbs as of now. This week as I increase the cardio and clean things up I can easily drop a few more pounds but don't feel I need to if I weigh in at 205lbs at 3pm and eat and drink nothing overnight I will be very crisp at 9am prejudging and diced by 5pm finals. My body will not cannibalize muscle it will go for the fat. I may even be lighter by then but I am not really trying to get lighter I do believe if I keep eating and training and show up at 205 the day prior I will be more than lean enough the next morning. I know my body it will change drastically if given 18 hours without food or water

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4437 on: April 14, 2023, 07:38:13 PM »

I’m not a shaman or magician.   Anyone w clue saw this weeks ago.   Brian is never showing up.   He signed up one night high on drugs and then keyed this thread.   He knows he is fat and not ready.    So cue the excuses.  And add to that Goodrum in the audience needing him.

I will be the leanest competitor in my class on stage guaranteed

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #4438 on: April 14, 2023, 07:38:23 PM »

And you call me a stupid old cripple?!  LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

Once again, you live a pathetic Imitation of Life.  IoL.   I wish you nothing but the worse.  No...Not "wurst" because that is most likely already a part of your diet for massivity and that coupled with your intensity for immensity training regimen is chiseling you from a lump of coal to a diamond dropped from an elephant's anus.

Fuck you.  Look out into the crowd for the "stupid old cripple".  Don't worry, there is no way I will be sitting next to your "girl".  Who the fuque calls a woman of her age your "girl".  I'll let the others here continue to dog pile on this wabbit.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4439 on: April 14, 2023, 07:44:10 PM »

Haha God damn you're spot on. Hanky was zooted on some good crank one night and thought I'll show those guys at getbig. Once the drugs wore off he's was committed.  He started laying the groundwork for his excuses and exit strategy immediately.  Thing is he could have actually dieted hard and done cardio for the last month and at least had a respectable showing. But he loves his French toast and he HATES working hard. So here we are. He's 20lbs overweight and, lo and behold, here's comes the mystery tummy aches. Shocking! Shocking!

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #4440 on: April 14, 2023, 07:44:22 PM »
Two words, bhanky.

Orange Roughy.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4441 on: April 14, 2023, 07:45:06 PM »
208lbs as of now. This week as I increase the cardio and clean things up I can easily drop a few more pounds but don't feel I need to if I weigh in at 205lbs at 3pm and eat and drink nothing overnight I will be very crisp at 9am prejudging and diced by 5pm finals. My body will not cannibalize muscle it will go for the fat. I may even be lighter by then but I am not really trying to get lighter I do believe if I keep eating and training and show up at 205 the day prior I will be more than lean enough the next morning. I know my body it will change drastically if given 18 hours without food or water

You are not showing up and everyone knows it. 

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4442 on: April 14, 2023, 07:45:23 PM »
Haha God damn you're spot on. Hanky was zooted on some good crank one night and thought I'll show those guys at getbig. Once the drugs wore off he's was committed.  He started laying the groundwork for his excuses and exit strategy immediately.  Thing is he could have actually dieted hard and done cardio for the last month and at least had a respectable showing. But he loves his French toast and he HATES working hard. So here we are. He's 20lbs overweight and, lo and behold, here's comes the mystery tummy aches. Shocking! Shocking!

I will be the leanest competitor in my class guaranteed

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4443 on: April 14, 2023, 07:48:47 PM »
m

And Goodrum mocking him in the audience for the icing on top
!   

Fu k around and find out hanky.    You own this Cleggian level mess you
Brought on yourself yet again.     Hope the French toast sausage and taco bell was worth it all.    Fat ass ! 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4444 on: April 14, 2023, 07:50:01 PM »
I will be the leanest competitor in my class guaranteed

Stfu.   Were the cripple wheelchair division over 80? 

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #4445 on: April 14, 2023, 07:54:14 PM »

Passing blood with diarrhea for several days with no Gatorade, but still training and doing extra cardio and you're still at the same weight, yeah, seems legit.  Lots of electrolytes in chicken dumplings.

Coming in depleted to ensure you make weight and then fasting for another 18 hours, good plan.  You won't be crisp, you'll be flat and small and unable to get a pump.  Your morning posted pictures are already showing this.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4446 on: April 14, 2023, 07:54:21 PM »
m

And Goodrum mocking him in the audience for the icing on top
!   

Fu k around and find out hanky.    You own this Cleggian level mess you
Brought on yourself yet again.     Hope the French toast sausage and taco bell was worth it all.    Fat ass !
I have veins coming out of my abs you idiot

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #4447 on: April 14, 2023, 07:55:53 PM »
I have veins coming out of my abs you idiot

Sounds more like worms from  a poor diet.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #4448 on: April 14, 2023, 07:56:43 PM »
Two words, bhanky.

Orange Roughy.

Oceanic creatures, "wurst" and now orange roughy!  Hitting them out of the park tonight Scott!  Keep it up.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #4449 on: April 14, 2023, 07:57:33 PM »

Stfu.   Were the cripple wheelchair division over 80?

;D ;D