Author Topic: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers  (Read 265822 times)

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers
« Reply #4625 on: April 15, 2023, 01:41:37 PM »
Again if you want to compete with me the show is this Sunday no one gives a fuck about some 20 year old pic
He's 50+ yrs old asshole. It's like talking to an actual retard which apparently you actually are one. When he was your age his contest shape buried you. Because he was born years before you somehow that's supposed to be held against him? He's older his goals are obviously not the same as yours fucking idiot

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4626 on: April 15, 2023, 01:44:03 PM »
You can all say I suck and I do look flatter and smaller I may actually eat the last day but I did try the mandatories in trunks this am

Classic physique.  ;D

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #4627 on: April 15, 2023, 01:45:11 PM »
Looking good, Ramboner.

Thanks, IronNatty!

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4628 on: April 15, 2023, 01:47:29 PM »
It could have been worse I need to squat more to bring out the hamstrings but it bothers my knees to stand half squatted so I stand up tall will try to get lower at the show
It's wild. This is the dude who's been talking shit all year about how jacked he is, he's the biggest leanest guy on the board. Now that he's prepped and all the fake weight has come off there really is little muscle on his frame. Look at this?! He's a swimmer. Well swimmers have better legs. Where's the muscle? And before you ask for my pics go into my posts where I say how fucking great I am. You're a joke

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4629 on: April 15, 2023, 01:49:36 PM »
It's wild. This is the dude who's been talking shit all year about how jacked he is, he's the biggest leanest guy on the board. Now that he's prepped and all the fake weight has come off there really is little muscle on his frame. Look at this?! He's a swimmer. Well swimmers have better legs. Where's the muscle? And before you ask for my pics go into my posts where I say how fucking great I am. You're a joke
hes still nowhere near stage condition
Guy has just emptied his bowls and eased off the food, lost water.
He is just as lean as he was 6 months ago but just 20lbs smaller

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4630 on: April 15, 2023, 02:13:30 PM »
hes still nowhere near stage condition
Guy has just emptied his bowls and eased off the food, lost water.
He is just as lean as he was 6 months ago but just 20lbs smaller
100%. Look how thin and lacking any semblance of thickness in this shot. AND no detail or definition.  So it's not like he's small but shredded. This is just any other average dude in countless gyms everywhere.  Which is fine. Unless of course you run your mouth nonstop how incredible you are and how people stare in at you in public. All the shit he talked to Wes and he has less muscle than him

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #4631 on: April 15, 2023, 02:31:08 PM »
Nothing is discrediting his "what do you look like now, throw up a bicep pic" attitude more than his current pictures and how poorly his prep looks like it's going.  Seriously, he might as well have just not prepped at all as he seems to be smaller and in worse shape (plus sick).

You can't tell a guy that literally "won't take his medicine" anything, regardless of how helpful some extremely experienced people here have tried to be.  I know for a fact that people commenting in this thread:

1.  Have competed many times, in many, many top flight shows placing high or winning
2.  Have actually judged shows
3.  Have trained alongside and spoken to and were friends with many top flight amateurs and pros
4.  Have competed at the National level in both the US and other countries
5.  Competed in Pro shows
6.  Competed and placed in shows against people who later became IFBB Pro Bodybuilders
7.  Competed against people who later won IFBB shows
8.  Competed against people who later stood on the Olympia stage and placed top 5 multiple times

All this collective wisdom he shits blood on.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #4632 on: April 15, 2023, 02:38:23 PM »
It's time for a " Hail Mary!"

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #4633 on: April 15, 2023, 02:51:14 PM »
Damn Rambone, as if bhank wasn't frail enough, now you've crushed his dreams.

It’s hilarious how weekly one by one come out w pics making Bhanks look so behind the curve.   He can’t even win Mr GB how the f is he going to compete in NPC.   Unbelievable.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4634 on: April 15, 2023, 03:00:15 PM »

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

Yeah doing real Well.

This thread and the other are non stop laughs. 

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #4635 on: April 15, 2023, 03:00:54 PM »
Rambone is in shape does he beat me fuck no. Had 2 waffles, 2 pieces of bacon, 2 roast beef sandwiches. 2 bowls of pasta and chicken sausage, then drank a liter of gatorade and took and afternoon nap instead of training today. Have a whole chicken in the Oven and will have stuffing and cranberry with it. Really felt run down. Going to fill back out a little today. May try to stand tall and sneak in at 212

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4636 on: April 15, 2023, 03:04:44 PM »
Rambone is in shape does he beat me fuck no. Had 2 waffles, 2 pieces of bacon, 2 roast beef sandwiches. 2 bowls of pasta and chicken sausage, then drank a liter of gatorade and took and afternoon nap instead of training today. Have a whole chicken in the Oven and will have stuffing and cranberry with it. Really felt run down. Going to fill back out a little today.

Stuff !   Keep stuffing it all in !   You are depleted and near organ failure again - up the calories. 

mops

• Getbig IV
  • Never make snow angels in a dog park
« Reply #4637 on: April 15, 2023, 03:08:08 PM »

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #4638 on: April 15, 2023, 03:23:24 PM »
Rambone is in shape does he beat me fuck no. Had 2 waffles, 2 pieces of bacon, 2 roast beef sandwiches. 2 bowls of pasta and chicken sausage, then drank a liter of gatorade and took and afternoon nap instead of training today. Have a whole chicken in the Oven and will have stuffing and cranberry with it. Really felt run down. Going to fill back out a little today. May try to stand tall and sneak in at 212

He absolutely destroys.

It’s funny you just gloss over the fact he obliterates you.

Glad you’re listening to my advice. I said you need a high carb day or a supersaturation day. And that’s exactly what you’re doing. Bryan is secretly taking advice from the getbig forum.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #4639 on: April 15, 2023, 03:27:57 PM »

I laughed out loud ..., for the first time in years!! (Congratulations!) 🤣

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #4640 on: April 15, 2023, 04:05:04 PM »

Just when I start to feel bad thinking I'm being too harsh, I read some shit like this here.  Please tell me these weren't from Arby's?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #4641 on: April 15, 2023, 04:09:09 PM »
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA  ;D

You numbskull Rambone destroys you!!  ;D

You`re the only guy I`ve ever seen that gained weight during his prep......and you look worse than ever before !!  LOL  :D

All that shit you talked on Pro Muscle then you brought your billy badass act over here doing the same BS.....the entire board crushes you.....hurry up and have a donut or two, your good arm is shrinking fast !!   ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4642 on: April 15, 2023, 04:10:23 PM »

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4643 on: April 15, 2023, 04:11:00 PM »
Just when I start to feel bad thinking I'm being too harsh, I read some shit like this here.  Please tell me these weren't from Arby's?

Homemade and actually they were roast beef, turkey, and salami training chest at home now keeping it light 3 sets of 12. You guys all say I suck and I am going to lose anyway and tell me to drop weight then say I lost all my size so fuck it might as well eat. I should have stayed heavier and just dropped to 220lbs and done the bodybuilding but wanted to try something different. But really if 220lbs is my powerlifting weight(I weighed in at 219 for strict curl) 205-212 isnt exactly wasted away for bodybuilding. You guys act like I lost 50lbs

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #4644 on: April 15, 2023, 04:11:08 PM »
One week before the show seems like a great time to decide to come in seven pounds heavier.

Fucking moron.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4645 on: April 15, 2023, 04:13:20 PM »
Homemade and actually they were roast beef, turkey, and salami training chest at home now keeping it light 3 sets of 12. You guys all say I suck and I am going to lose anyway and tell me to drop weight then say I lost all my size so fuck it might as well eat. I should have stayed heavier and just dropped to 220lbs and done the bodybuilding but wanted to try something different. But really if 220lbs is my powerlifting weight(I weighed in at 219 for strict curl) 205-212 isnt exactly wasted away for bodybuilding. You guys act like I lost 50lbs
YOU REEK OF CONFUSION AND DESPERATION !!  LOL  :D

You have brought great humor to the board today..............HA HA HA HA HA HA !!  ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4646 on: April 15, 2023, 04:14:30 PM »
One week before the show seems like a great time to decide to come in seven pounds heavier.

Fucking moron.
You couldn`t make this shit up bro !!  LOL  :D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4647 on: April 15, 2023, 04:16:16 PM »
No,you should have slowly dieted for around 12 weeks eating clean food.....you would have kept your size and could make adjustments much easier when you needed to.

HA HA HA HA HA HA  :D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4648 on: April 15, 2023, 04:17:31 PM »
No,you should have slowly dieted for around 12 weeks eating clean food.....you would have kept your size and could make adjustments much easier when you needed to.

HA HA HA HA HA HA  :D

You realize I decided to do the show when I got sick and couldn't eat for a week anyway. If I had not gotten sick I never would have attempted to cut so much but regardless I am making adjustments.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #4649 on: April 15, 2023, 04:18:26 PM »

If you were 5'10.5" then I really don't see how they could prevent this, anybody can add a 1/2 in standing tall.  Seriously, how do they prevent this?