Author Topic: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers  (Read 265564 times)

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
Re: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers
« Reply #4725 on: April 16, 2023, 04:33:35 AM »
bhanks, wha was for breakfast?

I’m still getting over the ‘ronavirus, no training lately.  Had five eggs scrambled for breakfast with a bit of cheese and sriracha.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #4726 on: April 16, 2023, 05:50:36 AM »
Brian, any good guest posers going to be there?
My buddy competed in a Maine NPC event yesterday, Nate Spear (new local IFBB pro) guest posed.

Dudes over 6-feet tall and close to 300 lbs.  Freak... Nice kid too.

I believe Mike O'Tren was there as well.

---------

2023 NPC Maine Bodybuilding Championships | NPC Maine The NPC returns to Maine after more than 20 years, and it's back with a BANG! See special guests, IFBB Pro Nate Spear, The "Titan" Mike O'Hearn, and reigning Ms. Figure Olympia Cyd Gillon!

I think it’s going to be Lee priest. If that’s the case, not only are we in for a bodybuilding competition. But we are also in for an MMA competition.

As bullshit Brian  has said he will fight lee priest on site.

He can’t squat down on a side  chest pose . However, he will ragdoll anybody.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4727 on: April 16, 2023, 06:06:49 AM »
Again a lie I have never claimed natural that is a complete fabrication you are lying
I know you won't break the forth wall but do pathological liars like yourself actually believe their lies? Dm me the answer I promise to keep it to myself. Oh I just caught your bullshit about doing 3 set of 12 with 225lbs on bench. Cmon buddy we both know you're full of shit and your pec would finish tearing under that. Not like it's a heavy weight but we've all seen you lift. So 12 reps just like your overhead press? So really 5?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #4728 on: April 16, 2023, 06:10:30 AM »
Yes the 3x12x225 is an obvious fabrication/fantasy/“estimate”.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #4729 on: April 16, 2023, 06:11:55 AM »
Yes the 3x12x225 is an obvious fabrication/fantasy/“estimate”.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #4730 on: April 16, 2023, 06:12:40 AM »
I am also skeptical of the 225 for 12 claim. I'm not sure if I'd believe 185x12 with proper form

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #4731 on: April 16, 2023, 06:13:09 AM »
Brian, any good guest posers going to be there?
My buddy competed in a Maine NPC event yesterday, Nate Spear (new local IFBB pro) guest posed.

Dudes over 6-feet tall and close to 300 lbs.  Freak... Nice kid too.

I believe Mike O'Tren was there as well.

---------

2023 NPC Maine Bodybuilding Championships | NPC Maine The NPC returns to Maine after more than 20 years, and it's back with a BANG! See special guests, IFBB Pro Nate Spear, The "Titan" Mike O'Hearn, and reigning Ms. Figure Olympia Cyd Gillon!

I don’t know. The Charlotte Coliseum is right between the NASCAR Museum the Mint Museuem and the Modern Art Musuem so actually planning to go to the Museums on Saturday with the old Lady vs making her watch the show on Saturday. Will check it out for an hour but planning to sight see most of the day.

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #4732 on: April 16, 2023, 06:16:37 AM »
I don’t know. The Charlotte Coliseum is right between the NASCAR Museum the Mint Museuem and the Modern Art Musuem so actually planning to go to the Museums on Saturday with the old Lady vs making her watch the show on Saturday. Will check it out for an hour but planning to sight see most of the day.

Loved Johnny in Talladega Nights. I would ditch the old lady and spend the day at the Nascar museum with him!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #4733 on: April 16, 2023, 06:20:32 AM »

Nice way to disrespect your future ex wife.   You never referred to capt Spaulding or Coop like that. 

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4734 on: April 16, 2023, 06:25:03 AM »

Lol you guys also think I am 58 and weigh 185lbs I was training heavier last week but just wanted to take it easy. I actually feel the rows I did in my back yesterday morning today I don’t feel the bench pressing from last night at all.

Anyway turns out you guys are correct I counted 12 when pressing but I count 11 in the video wow what a fabrication

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4735 on: April 16, 2023, 06:25:32 AM »

you disrespectful twat...

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4736 on: April 16, 2023, 06:27:51 AM »

Nice way to disrespect your future ex wife.   You never referred to capt Spaulding or Coop like that.

I actually think taking her to the museums something she will enjoy vs making Her sit through 2 days of bodybuilding is the nice respectful thing to do for her

And no worries she will just be called the wife in a month anyway

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4737 on: April 16, 2023, 06:28:28 AM »
I actually think taking her to the museums something she will enjoy vs making Her sit through 2 days of bodybuilding is the nice respectful thing to do for her
Lol you guys also think I am 58 and weigh 185lbs I was training heavier last week but just wanted to take it easy. I actually feel the rows I did in my back yesterday morning today I don’t feel the bench pressing from last night at all.

Anyway turns out you guys are correct I counted 12 when pressing but I count 11 in the video wow what a fabrication

body imbalance is obvious in that video, any more and the plates would slide off

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4738 on: April 16, 2023, 06:29:18 AM »

And no worries she will just be called the wife in a month anyway
its refering to her as an "old lady" hes talking about you fuckwit

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4739 on: April 16, 2023, 06:30:42 AM »

I counted zero reps.....uneven extension,and 3/4 reps......no credit given.

I have a video of Soul Crusher doing 15 reps in perfect form and he had a lot more in him if he wanted to do more.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #4740 on: April 16, 2023, 06:33:37 AM »

Lmao, Brian.

You realize how slanted this is?

There is a reason your body is Lob-sided .

You might want to try unilateral presses.

This video just proves how stupid you are.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4741 on: April 16, 2023, 06:35:15 AM »
I counted zero reps.....uneven extension,and 3/4 reps......no credit given.

I have a video of Soul Crusher doing 15 reps in perfect form and he had a lot more in him if he wanted to do more.

lol ok whatever that’s 11 full reps touching the chest and again I did 3 sets and that is at a bodyweight of 208lbs not 230lbs it’s not a ton of weight but it is what I said I did of course you all call me a liar I prove otherwise and now you want to argue about something else without acknowledging yet again you all falsely accused me of lying

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #4742 on: April 16, 2023, 06:36:34 AM »
lol ok whatever that’s 11 full reps touching the chest and again I did 3 sets and that is at a bodyweight of 208lbs not 230lbs it’s not a ton of weight but it is what I said I did

You do realize one side is completely dominating the other.

There is a reason your chest is missing a chunk tear aside

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4743 on: April 16, 2023, 06:38:07 AM »
lol ok whatever that’s 11 full reps touching the chest and again I did 3 sets and that is at a bodyweight of 208lbs not 230lbs it’s not a ton of weight but it is what I said I did of course you all call me a liar I prove otherwise and now you want to argue about something else without acknowledging yet again you all falsely accused me of lying
::)

ROBOAK

• Getbig IV
  • toughest getbigger of all time
« Reply #4744 on: April 16, 2023, 06:38:41 AM »

will you be paying $500 to one of the other competitors to come back to the hotel with you and your old lady ?   ???

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #4745 on: April 16, 2023, 06:39:38 AM »
Lmao, Brian.

You realize how slanted this is?

There is a reason your body is Lob-sided .

You might want to try unilateral presses.

This video just proves how stupid you are.

Painful to watch, the way the lopsided balancing takes place, feels like walking on a high wire

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4746 on: April 16, 2023, 06:43:30 AM »
will you be paying $500 to one of the other competitors to come back to the hotel with you and your old lady ?   ???

Are you a suck disgusting Fag?

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #4747 on: April 16, 2023, 06:44:33 AM »
Painful to watch, the way the lopsided balancing takes place, feels like walking on a high wire

You would think someone with a supposed torn chess wouldn’t be bench, pressing.

My mistake, I used the word think when it comes to Brian.

I’m not sure what is  more pathetic the lopsided bench pressing. or the fact brian is on over 2 gs of anabolics 11 weeks out and struggling shaking like a leaf putting up 225 pounds

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #4748 on: April 16, 2023, 06:46:35 AM »
terrible form and a single set of 11 bad one sided reps as opposed to the claimed 3 x 12.

another lie bri another lie

even better you hardly look like you've touched a weight.

now the water is dropping down you are heading to 195
B

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #4749 on: April 16, 2023, 06:46:46 AM »

That was beautiful