Author Topic: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers  (Read 265943 times)

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
Re: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers
« Reply #4850 on: April 16, 2023, 09:39:04 AM »
- claims 3x12x225
- posts a video of a shaky 1x11x225

“you see I did it fuck you guys”

???

wazhazbin

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4851 on: April 16, 2023, 09:46:00 AM »

When I step back a few feet from the camera everything looks a little different there is some kind of distortion when too close

Oh no

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #4852 on: April 16, 2023, 09:50:44 AM »
Haha I just saw the “I get stronger as the sets go” claim.

Yes I’m sure he filmed only the worst set and the other two were 12-13 reps, resulting in an average of 12.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #4853 on: April 16, 2023, 09:56:20 AM »

When I step back a few feet from the camera everything looks a little different there is some kind of distortion when too close

I agree.....from farther away you look vastly different. 

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #4854 on: April 16, 2023, 09:57:16 AM »
;D

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #4855 on: April 16, 2023, 09:57:45 AM »
I think I am going to do fine let me get a tan and drop the last gallon of water before selling me down the river tricep looks a little better in this one. Will do some hamstring work tonight heading to the beach this afternoon supposed to be 75 so should walk a few miles as well

1) Drop a gallon of water....LOL

2) #sadbhanks is sad

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #4856 on: April 16, 2023, 10:00:47 AM »
Look good here. On contest day I'd recommend wearing the posing slacks backwards. Will draw attention and judges won't focus on lagging muscle groups.

Solid advices.  And don't forget to 'accidentally' rub up a partial chub-on before you don the trunks - remembering to always dressing straight down, right down the crease and under, to pretend the bulge is natural

T

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #4857 on: April 16, 2023, 10:01:13 AM »
Just because you all say I look horrid doesn’t make it true. I look great. I am going to do well. I may even win.

Listen, you will be the one on stage, not any of us. If you believe in yourself that is what counts. None of us will have to don the thong and be under those harsh lights. None of us will have to manipulate water and food consumption prior to "going to war" come show time. It's your life on the line and no one but you knows what it's going to take to knock this contest out. You have to do what you have to do and that's what you have to do. Forget the naysayers Rock, it's your fight to win, don't let the noise deter you. Don't let the noise.....

"1"

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #4858 on: April 16, 2023, 10:01:37 AM »

Swimmer with biceps type build.

wazhazbin

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4859 on: April 16, 2023, 10:10:17 AM »
Listen, you will be the one on stage, not any of us. If you believe in yourself that is what counts. None of us will have to don the thong and be under those harsh lights. None of us will have to manipulate water and food consumption prior to "going to war" come show time. It's your life on the line and no one but you knows what it's going to take to knock this contest out. You have to do what you have to do and that's what you have to do. Forget the naysayers Rock, it's your fight to win, don't let the noise deter you. Don't let the noise.....

"1"

damn inspiring words!

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #4860 on: April 16, 2023, 10:10:57 AM »
How did the posing session with the guy from the gym go?

Was he able to stop laughing for five seconds?

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #4861 on: April 16, 2023, 10:12:36 AM »

We know you didn't type this with a straight face....You had to stop at least 5 or 6 times and laugh.

wazhazbin

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4862 on: April 16, 2023, 10:19:23 AM »
We know you didn't type this with a straight face....You had to stop at least 5 or 6 times and laugh.

you guys give brian such a hard time.  but i bet he would have one of the top three builds
at any construction site in his state!!  he's that good!!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #4863 on: April 16, 2023, 10:20:26 AM »

;D

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #4864 on: April 16, 2023, 10:21:10 AM »
Look good here. On contest day I'd recommend wearing the posing slacks backwards. Will draw attention and judges won't focus on lagging muscle groups.

Excellent!  There's at least 3 layers of meaning here: 1) He belongs in Physique (or wheelchair), 2) he should wear something where legs aren't visible (behind slacks); and 3) he's such a doofus that he posted a pic the other day with his slacks on backwards (never explained, likely high).

Well done 

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #4865 on: April 16, 2023, 10:23:10 AM »
Anyone else thinking at some point you would hear a fart then "oh fuck" then see brian get up with a big ol' blood stain in his pants?

Em spends most nights thinking this

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #4866 on: April 16, 2023, 10:24:38 AM »
I didn't think it was possible.. I mean we are talking about Brian anyhing is possible like a 405 squat.

He has actually regressed over the last 2.5 years.

Not only was he prescribed anadrol for his anemia even the drugs can't help.

Tear drop looks a lot better midsection waist  looks a lot slimmer and tighter as well and not even fully flexed it looks a lot better and still a week out with no tan or proper lights

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #4867 on: April 16, 2023, 10:39:30 AM »
No way in hell he shows up looking like this.

I didn't think it was possible.. I mean we are talking about Brian anyhing is possible like a 405 squat.

He has actually regressed over the last 2.5 years.

Not only was he prescribed anadrol for his anemia even the drugs can't help.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #4868 on: April 16, 2023, 10:45:44 AM »
Tear drop looks a lot better midsection waist  looks a lot slimmer and tighter as well and not even fully flexed it looks a lot better and still a week out with no tan or proper lights

Don't be so Delusional & Silly Bianca - You look Small - the only
part of your body that has any size is Your Head.
Seriously 25+yrs of Anabolics & GH usage & you have very little muscle tissue -
All the crap you've said to others & there you are at 5ft11in weighing 200lbs
and still far off contests condition. Instead of Patting yourself on the Back
You should be asking yourself WTF went wrong.
Give it up - your shitting blood - You're just not made to be a bodybuilder.

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #4869 on: April 16, 2023, 10:47:14 AM »
Brian you are delusional.
B

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #4870 on: April 16, 2023, 10:49:06 AM »

Lol ! 

I know I can’t stop laughing for five minutes every time I pop this thread open that’s for sure.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #4871 on: April 16, 2023, 10:54:06 AM »
damn inspiring words!

Brother hazbin, sometimes when I see confidence dwindling in these young men, I like to swoop on in and remind them of who they are, remind them of why they donned the thong, remind them of why they push themselves to the limit.

You know why? Because once those harsh lights are turned off, the judges make their way back to their respective homes to be with their husbands and the crowd goes home to discuss the great time they had at the event, it's these iron warrior that have to take the long way home. I've seen these men in the back rooms having to scrub the posing oil off while wondering whether they had timed everything just right. I've seen these warriors having to get hooked up to IV bags and oxygen just to try and get back to baseline. It's the blood, sweat and tears of this sport.

I don't want to see bhank wheeled out on a stretcher. I want to see one of GetBig's own do well on that stage. If he wins, I'd love for him to do it with class and sophistication. If he loses, I want him to hold his head up high and realize that the world ain’t all sunshine and rainbows. It’s a very mean and nasty place and I don’t care how tough bhanks is, it will beat him to his knees and keep him there permanently if he lets it. I want him to know that you, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain’t about how hard you’re hit. It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That’s how winning is done! I just want bhank to know this.

"1"

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4872 on: April 16, 2023, 10:54:22 AM »

Anyway turns out you guys are correct I cant count  ::) 12 when pressing but I count 11 in the video wow what another fabrication

OH Dear I've just seen this !!
What in Gods name is that fit you're having on the bench press
Jezzus that's awful form - it is no wonder you are so full of injuries
You really are Not Right in The Head thinking posting that is a good
idea or going to remotely impress anyone. - WTF get outta here. 

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #4873 on: April 16, 2023, 10:55:58 AM »
This thread has jumped the shark so many times even Fonzie would have a hard time jumping it.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4874 on: April 16, 2023, 11:07:41 AM »
Brother hazbin, sometimes when I see confidence dwindling in these young men, I like to swoop on in and remind them of who they are, remind them of why they donned the thong, remind them of why they push themselves to the limit.

You know why? Because once those harsh lights are turned off, the judges make their way back to their respective homes to be with their husbands and the crowd goes home to discuss the great time they had at the event, it's these iron warrior that have to take the long way home. I've seen these men in the back rooms having to scrub the posing oil off while wondering whether they had timed everything just right. I've seen these warriors having to get hooked up to IV bags and oxygen just to try and get back to baseline. It's the blood, sweat and tears of this sport.

I don't want to see bhank wheeled out on a stretcher. I want to see one of GetBig's own do well on that stage. If he wins, I'd love for him to do it with class and sophistication. If he loses, I want him to hold his head up high and realize that the world ain’t all sunshine and rainbows. It’s a very mean and nasty place and I don’t care how tough bhanks is, it will beat him to his knees and keep him there permanently if he lets it. I want him to know that you, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain’t about how hard you’re hit. It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That’s how winning is done! I just want bhank to know this.

"1"

Sound words of advice -

Only Completely wasted on Bianca - He will laugh at & belittle what you say
Just as he does everyone else who's ever bothered to be decent to him & give helpful
Advice.