Author Topic: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers  (Read 264885 times)

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
Re: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers
« Reply #5850 on: April 20, 2023, 07:44:10 PM »
I am ready not massive but lean I may as well stick it out two more days and be shredded since you all claimed I couldn’t get lean quick enough one last time I will peel you guys are really going to be surprised I will be the leanest person on that stage

199, but hey, a pound bigger than 2 years a go, right?  You ain't gonna show

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5851 on: April 20, 2023, 07:44:57 PM »
I did not take any t3 Clen or DNP I normally eat 6-8k calories a day I have been telling you guys that for 2 years maybe now when you see how shredded I am after dropping to 3k a day average you will believe me
Except you're the same condition you were a month ago. Nothing changed yet you dropped 25lbs. Still not in condition for the show

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #5852 on: April 20, 2023, 07:48:59 PM »

I have a diuretic, but I do not plan to use it plan is to simply drop all water Saturday.
Use it as it will help you look flat and you won`t be able to get a good pump......again ,use it !   :D

Stringy and flat!!! 

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #5853 on: April 20, 2023, 07:49:16 PM »
I thought you were not going to use one? now all of a sudden you have one handy?

aren't you worried about organ failure?

I am not planning on using one but I do have one. I don't think it is needed I am dry in in the morning better to hold a little water than to cramp on stage and again when you have diarea takin a diuretic can be dangerous.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #5854 on: April 20, 2023, 07:51:13 PM »
It’s 9pm this is my nighttime Belly

This side tricep looks the exact same as every picture you've posted for 2 years, zero cuts in tricep, but Oh MY GOD, the second picture?  You've lost whatever small lats you had and your good arm looks 16 1/2".  Your other looks 14.  Holy crack addict Batman look of peace.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5855 on: April 20, 2023, 07:56:53 PM »
This side tricep looks the exact same as every picture you've posted for 2 years, zero cuts in tricep, but Oh MY GOD, the second picture?  You've lost whatever small lats you had and your good arm looks 16 1/2".  Your other looks 14.  Holy crack addict Batman look of peace.
He shrunk down to nothing on 4000 calories per day !  LMAO  ;D

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5856 on: April 20, 2023, 07:58:30 PM »
he cant, he is marrying it soon
Fucking home run

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #5857 on: April 20, 2023, 07:59:11 PM »

LOL where are the lats?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5858 on: April 20, 2023, 08:03:50 PM »
LOL where are the lats?

V I Shape Of Peace

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #5859 on: April 20, 2023, 08:03:59 PM »

I have a diuretic, but I do not plan to use it plan is to simply drop all water Saturday.

Foreshadowing.

He can't help but share these things because he has a guilty conscience.

Just like the Adderall.

Watch.

Over the next 48 hours hanky's face will lean out.

He will become drier and tighter.

But it will be due to illness, or Crohn's, food poisoning, lack of sleep, walking too many museums, etc.

He started the diuretics tonight.

It's all a show at this point.

He may be dumb, but he knows how to manipulate people and stories.

He's been doing this his entire life.

Watch.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #5860 on: April 20, 2023, 08:05:51 PM »
I got more medicine, and it is a little better. A lady on the crohns site said fasting really helps her so I am considering fasting Saturday the real question then becomes do I reload but one step at a time. I have decided I am going to enter the over 40 bodybuilding as well as the classic. I found 2 guys that are in it and I am sure there will be more. Focus is classic as the bodybuilder guys are not as cut up but bigger so can try that next time. But I need to do both to really figure out where I fit best going forward.

I mean should I get super lean or load up on carbs right after 3pm weigh ins so I weill be empty Sunday morning I got my backsateg pump ropes from Rogue in today but cant really tell whihc one has mor resitance and while great for curlsd haven't figured out a way to bench yet. Cords are too long and not sure if they double up to shorten. But today was a light calorie day it should be interesting tomorrow morning.

Weren't you swearing off any more shows a few hours ago?  Sticking to the strict curl?  I think the amphetamines or crack or adderall has you loopy.  Also, zero chance you fast and then get a pump, leave your Rogue (lol) pump ropes with Coops like you normally do.  Was the woman on the internet also in a bodybuilding show?

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #5861 on: April 20, 2023, 08:11:54 PM »

Palumboism setting in.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #5862 on: April 20, 2023, 08:20:48 PM »
I got more medicine, and it is a little better. A lady on the crohns site said fasting really helps her so I am considering fasting Saturday the real question then becomes do I reload but one step at a time. I have decided I am going to enter the over 40 bodybuilding as well as the classic. I found 2 guys that are in it and I am sure there will be more. Focus is classic as the bodybuilder guys are not as cut up but bigger so can try that next time. But I need to do both to really figure out where I fit best going forward.

I mean should I get super lean or load up on carbs right after 3pm weigh ins so I weill be empty Sunday morning I got my backsateg pump ropes from Rogue in today but cant really tell whihc one has mor resitance and while great for curlsd haven't figured out a way to bench yet. Cords are too long and not sure if they double up to shorten. But today was a light calorie day it should be interesting tomorrow morning.

So let me get this straight. You have had crohns your entire life and now are just googling cures?

that sounds believable.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #5863 on: April 20, 2023, 08:22:08 PM »
So let me get this straight. You have had crohns your entire life and now are just googling cures?

that sounds believable.

"A lady on the crohns site said".

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #5864 on: April 20, 2023, 08:25:21 PM »
Unlike most here I will offer sensible advices...Brian should shave the 'beard' and what is left of his head hair so that he looks bigger on stage.
.....That's good advice actually!

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #5865 on: April 20, 2023, 08:44:59 PM »
Foreshadowing.

He can't help but share these things because he has a guilty conscience.

Just like the Adderall.

Watch.

Over the next 48 hours hanky's face will lean out.

He will become drier and tighter.

But it will be due to illness, or Crohn's, food poisoning, lack of sleep, walking too many museums, etc.

He started the diuretics tonight.

It's all a show at this point.

He may be dumb, but he knows how to manipulate people and stories.

He's been doing this his entire life.

Watch.

I think this is spot on, but he's also so bad at it that he eventually reveals the truth (not remembering what he previously said).

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #5866 on: April 20, 2023, 08:46:05 PM »
LOL where are the lats?

This is not a good look.  He's not winning anything with that physique.  The complete lack of lats looks really bad when you have a bell bottom waist.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #5867 on: April 20, 2023, 08:48:09 PM »
LOL where are the lats?

In this shape Charles Arena would mop the floor with him, not even close like last time when Charles beat him.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #5868 on: April 20, 2023, 08:51:02 PM »
This is not a good look.  He's not winning anything with that physique.  The complete lack of lats looks really bad when you have a bell bottom waist.
And of course it looks even worse, in trunks and seeing the pipe cleaners

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #5869 on: April 20, 2023, 09:27:47 PM »
This pec/delt tie-in almost distracts me enough to not notice the missing lats

wazhazbin

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5870 on: April 20, 2023, 09:39:03 PM »

two classes are tough in one day, but nothing like a wrestling tournament.   it's one day of your life, but do both and you will have twice the memories.   

can't advise you on contest day nutrition as you are a bit outside of the bell curve of normal in that regard, but lighter and flat beats heavier and smooth/bloated every time.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #5871 on: April 21, 2023, 01:27:18 AM »

Better than Zane

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5872 on: April 21, 2023, 03:20:08 AM »

see what a lying little whore you are?.... all of a sudden you just happen to have one?.... grow a dick and stop ur lies.. your father did a horrible job raising your bitch ass.... nothing worse in this world than a fuckin liar brian!!!!!!

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #5873 on: April 21, 2023, 03:47:20 AM »

see what a lying little whore you are?.... all of a sudden you just happen to have one?.... grow a dick and stop ur lies.. your father did a horrible job raising your bitch ass.... nothing worse in this world than a fuckin liar brian!!!!!!

The diuretic was probably delivered to his address on accident.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #5874 on: April 21, 2023, 03:53:09 AM »

What a hard prep       Doritos and runs the Taco Bell border at night.     Not to mention thanksgiving feast in the middle of April.    But organ failure and systemic breakdown happens less than 4000 calories.   

He is just different than us.

This was the most unusual part of the prep to me.

Why did he suddenly start eating Thanksgiving food ???