Author Topic: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers  (Read 262192 times)

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
Re: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers
« Reply #6200 on: April 22, 2023, 01:46:37 PM »
I have never shopped a single pic of mine hater

Bhank did you complete the weigh-in process?

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6201 on: April 22, 2023, 01:49:11 PM »
Well I was feeling confident before I got my spray tan and weighed in. Everyone was twice my size and in better condition. This one guy had 2 coaches and they asked him how much he ate and he said 2 meals. Then they told him to get a burger and come over after weigh ins. Several of them said they were doing  classic u
  Looking at past shows, WTF happened? You are screwing with us. No way you are getting blown out.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #6202 on: April 22, 2023, 01:57:38 PM »
How is that a lie wtf is wrong with you people I could tell you I had oj for breakfast and you would insist I was lying just nonsense

You're jutting your chin out posing

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #6203 on: April 22, 2023, 01:59:27 PM »
I know we love fucking with Brian, but I'm going to drop my guard for a minute here - so shoot me if you want

Anybody who's ever stepped onstage knows it's no easy thing - so despite you being a dick, you're a GetBigger, so best of luck

(And say hello to Vince for me)

::)

You’re referring to people who dieted and prepped for a show. Hankins week of torture included wearing Depends to bed to ensure that he squeezed anything extra out.

He’s as bad as the crazy dude Wes referenced at a NYC show.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #6204 on: April 22, 2023, 02:03:28 PM »
  Looking at past shows, WTF happened? You are screwing with us. No way you are getting blown out.

You'd think so, but he has never ever ever once come out and said "nah guys, I was just messin' joking around".  He doesn't kid like that, even though there's been plenty of chances to do so (seriously, home depot across the street). I find it very hard to beleive that there are good competitors also after seeing last 2 years.  He may simply be mistaken about what they're entering, who knows.  Now it really doesn't matter, he looks how he looks, the competitors look how they do and the chips fall where they may.  If it's shit competition but he looks good, good for him.  Same if it's good competition.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #6205 on: April 22, 2023, 02:09:04 PM »
What's the story on Vince being there / or the live stream?!?! (I click on it and I get this?)

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #6206 on: April 22, 2023, 02:13:16 PM »
What's the story on Vince being there / or the live stream?!?! (I click on it and I get this?)

Provide your CC number and your SSN, and you’ll feel like you’re sitting in the front row! You can even splatter a little oil and Pro-Tan on your shirt to heighten the experience!

delon

• Getbig III
« Reply #6207 on: April 22, 2023, 02:14:49 PM »
Almost at the summit Bhank

You can't save the world. But you can save yourself. The link between the mind and the body is stronger than anyone realizes. It is one in the same. Energy is just another form of Mass when you increase your mass you increase your cosmic energy. You become more than you were but it is not easy to do. Everything must be aligned your diet your sleep your schedule your mind has to be right. It is sad to think after decades you believe you are just lifting things up and putting them down. It is so much more. Through training you learn who you are and what you are willing to do determines who and what you can become. These are not trivial things. Does a shaolin monk just do gymnastics so they can kick people? Hell no there is true enlightenment to be found for those who look when the mind body and spirit are one. Just going through the motions will get you nowhere. This game changes you the game changes each time we get back up and try again it is harder than before but wed have leanred more since last time. How far will we go will we lay down and quit like so many other before us? Can you still go further than before? Will you reach the summit this time realize it isn't worth it and turn around or die like so many others fighting fingerless and cold halfway up in a blizzard? Training has many lessons to teach us all the weights don't lie we lie we tell ourselves stories and half truths to justify our fears. But no not me not this time. I am heading for the summit so turn back in fear and cower with the rest if you must but my quest isn't over yet. There will always be naysayers the world will not understand but some of you sadden me its like you finally started listening to the people telling you how your goals were trivial silly shallow impossible and not worth pursuing meanwhile you think the crap you watch on TV is real and matters just sad. When did you lose your soul go get it back

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #6208 on: April 22, 2023, 02:16:38 PM »
Any updates involving height/weight/posing music  ???

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #6209 on: April 22, 2023, 02:18:18 PM »
You're jutting your chin out posing

No I am not my face really has dropped w lot of bloat my girl is ecstatic about it

poonhead

• Getbig II
« Reply #6210 on: April 22, 2023, 02:22:22 PM »
You got this bhank

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #6211 on: April 22, 2023, 02:26:54 PM »
Tomorrow is the big day

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #6212 on: April 22, 2023, 02:27:35 PM »
I have decided to eat after all just had half a sandwich and a cup of vegetable soup

Shiny black thong stuffed with a sock...

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6213 on: April 22, 2023, 02:30:36 PM »
Shiny black thong stuffed with a sock...

Jesus you are a fag nothing is stuffed you weirdo this is why I don’t show the legs because I can’t even come in here and talk bodybuilding all you people want to do is talk fag shit

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #6214 on: April 22, 2023, 02:33:07 PM »
I have decided to eat after all just had half a sandwich and a cup of vegetable soup

How is the back looking Bhanky?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6215 on: April 22, 2023, 02:37:11 PM »
Jesus you are a fag nothing is stuffed you weirdo this is why I don’t show the legs because I can’t even come in here and talk bodybuilding all you people want to do is talk fag shit

the reason you dont show your legs is obvious to everyone and it has nothing to do with your cock

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6216 on: April 22, 2023, 02:38:46 PM »

your knees are as big as your quads

Oh, and you are not going to get any props or good luck messages from me you piece of human garbage

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #6217 on: April 22, 2023, 02:40:28 PM »
How is the back looking Bhanky?

Thick and full like his hair and posing trunks.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #6218 on: April 22, 2023, 02:40:45 PM »

Brutal waist, zero Lats and zero legs

Not sure what the point of this pic is?

You absolutely have lost size everywhere.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #6219 on: April 22, 2023, 02:44:03 PM »
the reason you dont show your legs is obvious to everyone and it has nothing to do with your cock

That may be his biggest lie yet. Height weight he’s already said 203, 5’10.75”

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6220 on: April 22, 2023, 02:47:12 PM »
if thats his height and weight then his metal knees weight 15lbs

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6221 on: April 22, 2023, 02:47:49 PM »

What’s a lie that’s what they weighed me and measured me at for fuck sake if you want to pretend I am 5 foot 8 and 165lbs have at it I don’t care

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #6222 on: April 22, 2023, 02:49:25 PM »

Dude,you look fucking terrible!!  LOL :D

Last place is a lock for your stupid ass thinking you could do a 4 week prep eating like slob.

If nothing else,maybe what you`ll take away from this is that you know jackshit about bodybuilding,and start training hard and eating right,but I doubt it.

If you get anything other than last place,I`ll be disapointed.

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #6223 on: April 22, 2023, 02:50:55 PM »
What new hobby will be picked up after the show? Or are we going back to strict curling?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6224 on: April 22, 2023, 02:51:05 PM »
if thats his height and weight then his metal knees weight 15lbs

How tall do you think I am how much do you think I weigh just make up whatever you want I don’t care. if I had wanted to lied I would have said 511 but they measured me at 510.75 the heaviest I was allowed to weigh was 205lbs I did not bring a scale so didn’t eat and only drank 12 ounces of cranberry Juice all day and weighed 203lbs. I am eating now so may be a little heavier in stage depends how much I eat and drink from here.