Author Topic: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers  (Read 260814 times)

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
Re: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers
« Reply #6300 on: April 22, 2023, 05:09:22 PM »
You seriously didn't pack any meals ??!?! Bring any food for a bodybuilding contest?????!!!??????!!!! (I had one giant container full of sweet potatoes/ one giant container full of chicken breast) and the contest was right down the street from my house! Well this is a first Brian .... no food brought / relying on room service and gas station convenience foods ...  maybe next time you will do things a little differently???!! ...,I'm not impressed with your physique updates! And the garbage you are shoveling in is only making it WORSE!

Did Arvilla just discover Hankins this week or something?

Why all the shock here?

This. What the duck did you expect from bhank?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #6301 on: April 22, 2023, 05:10:45 PM »
'course he did

hahahahahahahaha  Legit LOL  ;D

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #6302 on: April 22, 2023, 05:11:41 PM »
Ok ordered a flatbread going to carb up a little but not adding much  water plan is half a glaass

Smart.

Flat bread was the perfect pre show carb up for Moses. Your bicep is going to be split like the Red Sea tomorrow!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6303 on: April 22, 2023, 05:11:59 PM »
How is a granola bar and cranberry juice garbage????
LOL  ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6304 on: April 22, 2023, 05:12:51 PM »
Smart.

Flat bread was the perfect pre show carb up for Moses. Your bicep is going to be split like the Red Sea tomorrow!
Fucking hilarious!  LOL  ;D  :D

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #6305 on: April 22, 2023, 05:13:03 PM »
'course he did

Hat + New Balances = bhank

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #6306 on: April 22, 2023, 05:13:23 PM »
Smart.

Lmao!!!

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #6307 on: April 22, 2023, 05:13:49 PM »
Smart.

LOL!

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #6308 on: April 22, 2023, 05:15:00 PM »
processed crap! Full of sugar! That's HOW!

What?

The cranberry juice can be a substitute for wine during communion. Bhanks has turned this bodybuilding contest into a holy war!

Lol at his pre show diet

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #6309 on: April 22, 2023, 05:15:28 PM »
I had half a flat bread pizza and I gave two granola bars an outbreak raisin cookie abs a cranberry grape drink I am considering. My vascularity is down my girl actually me ruined it.  I am hoping these carbs will bring it back and can be digested by morning. Again the idea here is to get dry carbs and fill up the muscle I already flattened out. Kind of on original plan make weight eat some carbs not pigging out.

Nice
The Dennis Wolfe cookie carb up fiasco.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6310 on: April 22, 2023, 05:16:59 PM »
Ahh shit,I can`t stop laughing.....mops and Dave D`s posts just pushed me over the edge and Mikes disbelief and shock at Brians plans just killed me !  ;D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #6311 on: April 22, 2023, 05:20:18 PM »
Ok ok ..., I'll stop (I give up) .... just shocked at the levels of " noviceness " going on here! ....

Dude you told me to eat steak in the middle of the night before the show my body will not digest that by 9am. Simple  sugars digest quickly and are out of you digestive track. I have other carbs as well I cut all the fat I am going to cut  now I am restoring glycogen to get my pump back. I didn’t eat anything today until 5pm. Just because I am doing things differently than you doesn’t mean I didn’t think them through knowing what works for me I told you guys day 1 I was going to cut to 205 then load some carbs that’s it. I never intended to starve it dehydrate myself I am going to be around 210 on stage

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #6312 on: April 22, 2023, 05:22:19 PM »
Dude you told me to eat steak in the middle of the night before the show my body will not digest that by 9am. Simple  sugars digest quickly and are out of you digestive track. I have other carbs as well I cut all the fat I am going to cut  now I am restoring glycogen to get my pump back. I didn’t eat anything today until 5pm. Just because I am doing things differently than you doesn’t mean I didn’t think them through knowing what works for me I told you guys day 1 I was going to cut to 205 then load some carbs that’s it. I never intended to starve it dehydrate myself I am going to be around 210 on stage

Mike has no idea what he’s talking about. Don’t listen to him and listen to your body. He doesn’t know your body. Hell, he doesn’t know anything!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6313 on: April 22, 2023, 05:24:53 PM »
Why in the fucking world would your glycogen be depleted?

You ate tons of carbs throughout your entire "prep" and did zero cardio,and tiny short stupid workouts.....you`re not depleted at all.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #6314 on: April 22, 2023, 05:28:00 PM »
Mike has no idea what he’s talking about. Don’t listen to him and listen to your body. He doesn’t know your body. Hell, he doesn’t know anything!

Right - Arvilla thought a selfie ring was something you put on your cock  to make it look bigger for dick picks - not kidding, look it up.
Y

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #6315 on: April 22, 2023, 05:28:06 PM »
mmm
M

Ha ha ha ha. B

M
Here we go !   

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #6316 on: April 22, 2023, 05:29:11 PM »

You ate tons of carbs throughout your entire "prep" and did zero cardio,and tiny short stupid workouts.....you`re not depleted at all.

I ate a lot less of everything I am depleted  and I increased my walks.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #6317 on: April 22, 2023, 05:31:16 PM »
Thanks but it’s all hard work discipline blood sweat tears and sacrifice but a little luck wouldn’t hurt

Don't forget to post pics after you get spray tanned. Good Brian.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #6318 on: April 22, 2023, 05:33:10 PM »
Right - Arvilla thought a selfie ring was something you put on your cock  to make it look bigger for dick picks - not kidding, look it up.
Laugh all you want ....  it worked!

mops

• Getbig IV
  • Never make snow angels in a dog park
« Reply #6319 on: April 22, 2023, 05:37:37 PM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6320 on: April 22, 2023, 05:37:43 PM »

m

This is it.     The Hankins Super Bowl.   

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #6321 on: April 22, 2023, 05:40:37 PM »
Laugh all you want ....  it worked!

;D ;D ;D ;D
Y

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #6322 on: April 22, 2023, 05:42:04 PM »
  ;D ;D🤣 ;D🤣

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6323 on: April 22, 2023, 05:43:31 PM »

m
M

Depleted of brain cells and common sense. 

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6324 on: April 22, 2023, 05:44:27 PM »

You can't make this up. He was eating Thanksgiving dinner days ago but he's depleted. I can't imagine how much this makes guys like you and Jeff just say wtf?! Vets who followed a serious prep and this jagoff is ordering room service. Have we got an answer if he's 5% bf yet?