Author Topic: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers  (Read 265267 times)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
Re: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers
« Reply #6475 on: April 23, 2023, 07:34:41 AM »
Ever since this shot was posted earlier today I've been trying to characterize in my mind what exactly that look on his face conveys to me.  It's a very interesting expression.  Not confidence, more a "try to look confident when you know the jig is up" or "final reveal, this is all I got and I know it doesn't back up all the shit I talked" expression.

It's like false confidence, overlaid with fear and desperation.

Brian, put reality aside this is no time for it no matter what and project confidence, for every second you are on stage believe with every finder of your being these words:

"Boom, take a look at this hunk of man!"

I'm 100% serious about this.

Ha ha ha

And That's his sum total after 25+yrs of Anabolic's !!

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #6476 on: April 23, 2023, 07:36:38 AM »

"1"

Basically a teenage or novice competitor look, entirely discredited on all things not strict curl

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #6477 on: April 23, 2023, 07:44:55 AM »

OK Brian...

Go, walk around and let the competitors all see you with hair. Let them assume that they will face one man and then when the big lights come on today Bri and those curtains get pulled back they won't know what hit them as you walk out with a shaved dome looking like the second coming of Phil Heath, but better.

When you go out there and you're out there, right, now they're all waiting for you Bri, they want to see what you got, they've never seen you before. I want you to tense your legs, then you look at the crowd Bri, they're all looking at you, flash bulbs are gonna go off and everything. Then, then I want you to stretch out your arms like that of a man that's about to get crucified. Then, I want you to look at your arms like you're admiring, right, because you're admiring what you're gonna show them. And then you go BOOM and hit a front double bicep pose and keep a wide grin, like you're saying, "take a look at this hunk'a man", something like that, ok?

No pain Brian, no pain. You go in there and do what Wes has trained you to do.

"1"

Pay attention Hankins.

This is phd level of mind games.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #6478 on: April 23, 2023, 07:54:38 AM »
The moment of truth should be occurring as we speak. 

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #6479 on: April 23, 2023, 07:59:04 AM »
Basically a teenage or novice competitor look, entirely discredited on all things not strict curl

25 years of hard training
20 years of anabolic use non stop

This look to can be achieved!

Brian should be the poster boy for USADA - if you do anabolics you will look like this

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6480 on: April 23, 2023, 08:13:41 AM »
There are 2 classes and I have no idea how many entrants I am going to find out in about an hour when they call us on stage
when you sign in they look for your name among the listed competitors
Every single show I have ever done I have had a rough idea of how many was in the class as soon as I sign in because I can see the fucking list

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #6481 on: April 23, 2023, 08:23:39 AM »
when you sign in they look for your name among the listed competitors
Every single show I have ever done I have had a rough idea of how many was in the class as soon as I sign in because I can see the fucking list

Not sure what part of this you don’t get. I don’t know obviously I have seen a couple guys that look close but they could be bodybuilding hard to say. It could be 5 or 1 I don’t actually know and wtf does it matter it is what it is at this point when they call my group I will find out.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6482 on: April 23, 2023, 08:28:08 AM »
Not sure what part of this you don’t get. I don’t know obviously I have seen a couple guys that look close but they could be bodybuilding hard to say. It could be 5 or 1 I don’t actually know and wtf does it matter it is what it is at this point when they call my group I will find out.

Is it over yet ? 

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #6483 on: April 23, 2023, 08:28:57 AM »

So you weren't frantically searching IG using NPC Charlotte Cup hashtags to find competitors and commentating on their posts asking what class they are in?

you will ignore this as your lie gets exposed as per usual

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #6484 on: April 23, 2023, 08:29:55 AM »
I just saw Mike Arvilla’s credit card number on the dark web. Is he the only person who entered it on that sketchy site? User beware!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6485 on: April 23, 2023, 08:32:47 AM »
I just saw Mike Arvilla’s credit card number on the dark web. Is he the only person who entered it on that sketchy site? User beware!

This thread delivers ! 

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #6486 on: April 23, 2023, 08:36:09 AM »

Explain the 2 Ifbb pro looking guys

I told you guys what class I was entering from day one not cherry picking anything over 40 classic is my division and I already saw 2 guys in it that look like IFBB pros

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #6487 on: April 23, 2023, 08:37:21 AM »

Look at the way the line of the wall and the tv stand bend away from each other. Interesting.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Deacon Jeschin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6488 on: April 23, 2023, 08:38:18 AM »

Just go out there and have fun.  Do your best and don’t worry about the others….or your placing.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6489 on: April 23, 2023, 08:41:28 AM »
Explain the 2 Ifbb pro looking guys

They look like division but I didn’t ask that old black guy is actually in my division so I am going to lose to an old man that will make you all happy

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6490 on: April 23, 2023, 08:42:24 AM »
Look at the way the line of the wall and the tv stand bend away from each other. Interesting.
Jesus man you an idiot

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #6491 on: April 23, 2023, 08:44:25 AM »
Jesus man you an idiot
Are you saying the walls in your hotel room are curved like that?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #6492 on: April 23, 2023, 08:45:13 AM »

I’m 100% convinced of shopping and other similar enhancement. I used to consider it more unlikely because I figured he was too dumb. But now, no matter how it’s happening it’s clearly happening.

Eat dry granola!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6493 on: April 23, 2023, 08:51:22 AM »
Are you saying the walls in your hotel room are curved like that?

Fuck off lower the phone is sitting on a table on a slant I don it photoshop pics so I am not going to argue with you another it right now if you think it’s photoshopped great I don’t care I am trying ti win the Charlotte Cup not the hotel quad pic

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #6494 on: April 23, 2023, 08:52:54 AM »

Faulty architecture work from the builders that built the property. They obviously had issues keeping their lines calibrated as to not throw off angles and such.

I'm assuming the contractors that did the drywall work weren't good at using the angle measuring tools (i.e. rulers).

"1"

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6495 on: April 23, 2023, 08:53:12 AM »
I’m 100% convinced of shopping and other similar enhancement. I used to consider it more unlikely because I figured he was too dumb. But now, no matter how it’s happening it’s clearly happening.

Eat dry granola!

Be convinced all you want I have never photoshopped a pic or used Seo that is why I am actually competing in real life in bodybuilding and strict curling my muscles are real not camera tricks or oil they function and they compare to others in stage

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6496 on: April 23, 2023, 08:54:07 AM »
They look like division but I didn’t ask that old black guy is actually in my division so I am going to lose to an old man that will make you all happy

They wore it far better than you ever have.   

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6497 on: April 23, 2023, 08:54:27 AM »
Faulty architecture work from the builders that built the property. They obviously had issues keeping their lines calibrated as to not throw off angles and such.

I'm assuming the contractors that did the drywall work weren't good at using the angle measuring tools (i.e. rulers).

"1"

You guys are just lying because you can’t deal with the fact that I got in shape just like I said I would Haters

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #6498 on: April 23, 2023, 08:54:47 AM »
Be convinced all you want I have never photoshopped a pic or used Seo that is why I am actually competing in real life in bodybuilding and strict curling my muscles are real not camera tricks or oil they function and they compare to others in stage

Brian, we're excited for you man. I have people on the ground that will hopefully take some good pictures of you on stage.

Good luck man.

"1"

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6499 on: April 23, 2023, 08:55:33 AM »
Fuck off lower the phone is sitting on a table on a slant I don it photoshop pics so I am not going to argue with you another it right now if you think it’s photoshopped great I don’t care I am trying ti win the Charlotte Cup not the hotel quad pic

Where is Em in all of this chaos ?