Author Topic: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers  (Read 264317 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers
« Reply #7050 on: April 24, 2023, 09:53:30 AM »
I'm glad you didn't go through with it Brian. You have a family to think of. Hopefully you've given up on this classic physique fantasy and will head to the masters national's this summer as a super heavyweight. You must play to your strengths.

STFU!!!!   

Stop enabling this A Hole!!!   

Mohammed Omari

• Getbig III
  • Ham-ass
« Reply #7051 on: April 24, 2023, 09:54:46 AM »

That's the man I had come through to me when I attempted to read Brian. He was younger, and surrounded by woodland and lakes, but he was devastated. Truly ashamed. And now after this disaster I understand why. Brian is a life-long quitter. I work entire days in the burning sun during Ramadan with no food or water, lol. Not ever have I ended up delirious and in need of medical aid hahaha. What a faggot. He was stuffing his face with bread and cakes just before.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #7052 on: April 24, 2023, 09:54:57 AM »
I'm glad you didn't go through with it Brian. You have a family to think of. Hopefully you've given up on this classic physique fantasy and will head to the masters national's this summer as a super heavyweight. You must play to your strengths.

I did go through with it I said I would show up and compete and I did.  But the competition was over after prejudging they had the one guy in the middle who was clearly going to win. There is a difference between backing out of prejudging and simply not staying for h e evening dance off. I wasn’t going to win and it wasn’t worth staying an extra 8 hours to see if I got 2nd or 3rd. But I said I would compete and I did the show is decided at prelims.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #7053 on: April 24, 2023, 09:55:06 AM »

We should start calling you “Honest Abe”

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #7054 on: April 24, 2023, 09:55:24 AM »
I'm
Skipping all these excuses. .... Emily was there with her and your phone's ... And she didn't take any pics or videos ...  come on man!  ( if you looked good she would have taken hundreds of pictures!) PERIOD

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7055 on: April 24, 2023, 09:56:42 AM »
That's the man I had come through to me when I attempted to read Brian. He was younger, and surrounded by woodland and lakes, but he was devastated. Truly ashamed. And now after this disaster I understand why. Brian is a life-long quitter. I work entire days in the burning sun during Ramadan with no food or water, lol. Not ever have I ended up delirious and in need of medical aid hahaha. What a faggot. He was stuffing his face with bread and cakes just before.

Wow you are putting up pics of someone’s dead father you are a goat ducking piece of shit. The only reason I even posted at all today was to let guys like Mike who were rotting for me know what happened. I am leaving getbig regardless I don’t need this negativity and I don’t need to deal with scumbags

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7056 on: April 24, 2023, 09:56:44 AM »
Just be honest and tell us what really happened / how it went ?

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7057 on: April 24, 2023, 09:57:51 AM »
Wow you are putting up pics of someone’s dead father you are a goat ducking piece of shit. The only reason I even posted at all today was to let guys like Mike who were rotting for me know what happened. I am leaving getbig regardless I don’t need this negativity and I don’t need to deal with scumbags

liar

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7058 on: April 24, 2023, 09:59:13 AM »
I did go through with it I said I would show up and compete and I did.  But the competition was over after prejudging they had the one guy in the middle who was clearly going to win. There is a difference between backing out of prejudging and simply not staying for h e evening dance off. I wasn’t going to win and it wasn’t worth staying an extra 8 hours to see if I got 2nd or 3rd. But I said I would compete and I did the show is decided at prelims.

You are a disgrace - go away - LOSER.     If you would have put in the actual time, the actual effort, and YOU REALIZED YOU WERE MAKING IT TO THE NIGHT SHOW  - YOU WOULD HAVE SHOWN UP TO GET AT LEAST A BRONZE GORGEOUS MEDAL. 

I imagined some disgraceful excuse from your weak minded gappingly open ahole - but nothing this bad whatsoever. 

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7059 on: April 24, 2023, 09:59:15 AM »
I'm
Skipping all these excuses. .... Emily was there with her and your phone's ... And she didn't take any pics or videos ...  come on man!  ( if you looked good she would have taken hundreds of pictures!) PERIOD

I never said she didn’t take any photos she got some photos she didn’t video it though and it’s at a weird angle. Since getbig is going to be brutal I am at least going to wait for the high def professional photo’s to share. I shared pi a from the hotel and everyone claimed they were shopped so we will just wait for the official contest pics.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7060 on: April 24, 2023, 10:00:52 AM »
I'm

Hankins is a broken individual.   A pathetic sad sack of crap on drugs 24/7.   This is far worse than what occurred with Clegg. 

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7061 on: April 24, 2023, 10:00:55 AM »
I never said she didn’t take any photos she got some photos she didn’t video it though and it’s at a weird angle. Since getbig is going to be brutal I am at least going to wait for the high def professional photo’s to share. I shared pi a from the hotel and everyone claimed they were shopped so we will just wait for the official contest pics.

thought you were leaving??? stop lying hankins!!

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #7062 on: April 24, 2023, 10:01:01 AM »
I'm

She was on the phone calling a priest

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #7063 on: April 24, 2023, 10:02:31 AM »

You lost, I'd have more respect for you if you said you got disqualified for the sparkly thong. You quit on your stool again.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7064 on: April 24, 2023, 10:02:34 AM »
ok .... 

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #7065 on: April 24, 2023, 10:02:46 AM »
This thread has reached a boiling point

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7066 on: April 24, 2023, 10:02:49 AM »

STFU - if she got a decent pic of you at pre - you would have been rushing to post it here. 

You got demolished in a field of 3 people - 2 of whom were both nearly 2 decades OLDER than you despite all your drugs and injections. 

Face it fag - its over for you.   The lack of will, the scamming, the not training properly, being a lazy pig eating like a cafone - F off! 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7067 on: April 24, 2023, 10:03:21 AM »
She was on the phone calling a priest

Or Josh or Goodrum 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7068 on: April 24, 2023, 10:04:13 AM »

Him being honest is admitting he scammed your credit card. 

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7069 on: April 24, 2023, 10:07:14 AM »

I was honest and told you exactly what happened and how it went and everyone just called me a liar like wtf I entered prejudging there were 2 other guys one was clearly winning. And the other was 6 foot 4 I think I was in better condition that him and probably in 2nd but it wasnt worth waiting around  another 8 hours. We would have gotten home at 3am and I couldn’t help drive and we both had to work today. I was empty and ready at 9am and had to wait until 2 for prelims I literally walked 5 miles inside the auditorium while waiting meanwhile everyone else is having 2-3 meals in that time. The comparison pics decide the show not the evening ending dance off. This yet again confirmed my belief that I should not prep and cut weight I think I look better heavier I cut weight for the judges not for myself. But I already said as soon as the high def pics are available I will share and you can all judge for yourselves how I looked. No idea why you guys think I am lying about I didn’t think I could win so I didnt Wait around another 8 hours. But yeah my condition was fine I need more fullness which is why Personally I think I look better with a higher body fat and rounder bellies. But again I got on stage I. Front of 1000 people I knew in the back I wasn’t going to win I still went out there. What I didn’t do was wait around 8 more hours to find out if I was 2nd or 3rd.

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Royalty is a schmoe-cel.
« Reply #7070 on: April 24, 2023, 10:07:31 AM »
Because YOU QUIT YOU FNG RETARDED FAGGET. 

This is probably a new low for even you and that is amazing given your history of being a total bitch. 

Hahahaha lololololo!!! Fucking hilarious. Truth hurts.

Bhank is the only retard in history to do a dirty cut and wonders why hes too weak and sick to finish a single thing he starts.

Just one more question....how come theres a picture of every single competitor checking in EXCEPT for Wankins AND his name appeared absolutely nowhere on dozens of sites covering the Charlotte show?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7071 on: April 24, 2023, 10:08:16 AM »
STFU - if she got a decent pic of you at pre - you would have been rushing to post it here. 

You got demolished in a field of 3 people - 2 of whom were both nearly 2 decades OLDER than you despite all your drugs and injections. 

Face it fag - its over for you.   The lack of will, the scamming, the not training properly, being a lazy pig eating like a cafone - F off!

Again the one dude was a year younger than me no idea where you are making this shit up from

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7072 on: April 24, 2023, 10:09:20 AM »
I was honest and told you exactly what happened and how it went and everyone just called me a liar like wtf I entered prejudging there were 2 other guys one was clearly winning. And the other was 6 foot 4 I think I was in better condition that him and probably in 2nd but it wasnt worth waiting around  another 8 hours. We would have gotten home at 3am and I couldn’t help drive and we both had to work today. I was empty and ready at 9am and had to wait until 2 for prelims I literally walked 5 miles inside the auditorium while waiting meanwhile everyone else is having 2-3 meals in that time. The comparison pics decide the show not the evening ending dance off. This yet again confirmed my belief that I should not prep and cut weight I think I look better heavier I cut weight for the judges not for myself. But I already said as soon as the high def pics are available I will share and you can all judge for yourselves how I looked. No idea why you guys think I am lying about I didn’t think I could win so I didnt Wait around another 8 hours. But yeah my condition was fine I need more fullness which is why Personally I think I look better with a higher body fat and rounder bellies. But again I got on stage I. Front of 1000 people I knew in the back I wasn’t going to win I still went out there. What I didn’t do was wait around 8 more hours to find out if I was 2nd or 3rd.

thats quitting son...

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #7073 on: April 24, 2023, 10:10:28 AM »
Blame it on the Flatbread. I called this excuse almost exactly, with the exception of his only having 3 in his class out.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #7074 on: April 24, 2023, 10:10:58 AM »
I was there I competed there were only 3 guys in my class. The scheduling was a shit show as it was 2pm by the time they did the prejudging for my class. I am working today and I was incoherent after the prejudging I needed to recover so I did not stay an extra 6 hours for the finals. I was in no condition to drive and Emily can not drive at 2am due to astigmatism. As such we left after my prejudging. I was actually really sick cutting weight was a huge mistake and I cut too much and took it too far. My brain was not working i had been up all night practicing posing and getting drier and then they extended my prejudging by several hours. I had not planned to go that long without food or water but I had gone so long I didn’t want to switch plans and binge right before they called me. I made the same mistake listening to people telling me I needed to drop 20lbs I look better before I start trying to do that. But I said I would compete and I did. But yeah I got really sick so I left after prejudging being alert and at work today was more important. When they come out with the pics I will share them. But I feel like I emaciated myself again which was a mistake I look better at 220lbs than 200lbs. The competition level was good and I saw what I needed to see and learned a few things. But but 3pm I didn’t care about anything except water. I will say they combined the B and C class so I was competing against one guy that was 59 and another guy that was 64. I do feel I was competitive with Bo to of them but in all likelihood would have taken 2nd if I stayed through the finals and it wasn’t worth staying all night to battle for 2nd. Condition was absolutely not an issue muscle belly fullnes is my issue I need to remember that if I compete again I was in better condition than a lot of people  but I was flat I didn’t have that round muscle belly look and I am never going to have it at 200lbs I just start to get it around 220lbs. Anyway I did get on stage I didn’t back out but yeah I left once I felt I wasn’t going to win and had a 7 hours drive home. I also was not well like I was falling asleep dropping stuff and babbling it wasn’t good thank god for my fiancé taking care of me as I could not drive and was barely functional. She got me fluids she got me home she took care of me.

1) Schedule a shit show? - welcome to bodybuilding comps fuck face

2) What dipshit doesn't take the next day off KNOWING that there is a big drive.  What would you have done if you (I just threw up in my mouth) might have been in 1st?  Still leave?

3) Love the specificity of "2am + astigmatism".....

4) You left KNOWING you were getting fucking owned

5) Shut the fuck up with your "up all night practicing posing"....had you been doing it prior to that, you wouldn't have to go through that

6) The MIRAD of excuses : brain not working, listening to people (you did NOT listen to anyone here), you emaciated yourself, got sick cutting weight, falling asleep dropping things, babbling, barely functional......fuck off drama queen

7) You were coherent enough to make posts ALLLL sunday.....then KNOWING it was confirmed you looked like shit....your ego couldn't handle it.  IMAGINE how shitty you would feel if you actually took me up on my challenge for December.

Bottom line....you're a pussy...you always have been....you always will be.   Don't fucking EVER talk shit to ANYONE who has competed in the past.  You have the constitution of a pile of cow shit.