Author Topic: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers  (Read 264718 times)

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
Re: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers
« Reply #7100 on: April 24, 2023, 10:36:28 AM »
Vince was there at 1-2 in the afternoon and couldn't find hide nor hare of Hankins. So that probably means he left super early, i.e. he saw the competition and noped out of there like a bitch. If I was Em, I'd be pissed, imaging you drive your man-child boy friend to the show for hours, and he doesn't even finish.

Also, that ride home must've been something else, I'm picturing a lot of crying and punching the dash board.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #7101 on: April 24, 2023, 10:36:58 AM »
Im laughing so hard I'm fucking crying. This is the funniest floundering fail Ive ever had the pleasure of witnessing.

The DUCKING lies OMFG! Not a single pic after spamming the board everyday for years with dozens of pics of your balding bloated ass and now nothing!

I said I would gladly share all the pics when they come out I guess you missed that part. They only had our group on stage for about 1 minute I was still transitioning half the time when they called  the next one. The scheduling was really right they were hours behind and rushing. I tell you guys exactly what happened and somehow I am lying what am I lying about do tell? 

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7102 on: April 24, 2023, 10:37:35 AM »
I'm still placing bets on him never even stepping on stage.   Bhanks is a liar and scammer who always tries to take the easy way out.   He planned on no one else signing up for his division and when a 59 and 64 yo man destroyed him at the weigh in  - he got scared and tucked tail and ran. 

Biggest KUNT in GB history

6 foot 4 as in tall not 64 years old wtf

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #7103 on: April 24, 2023, 10:38:39 AM »
I have never lied about anything the one guy was 44 fyi no idea where you get your made up bullshit from and again I said I would post the pics you can all judges for yourself I don’t think I looked great but that’s because I cut too much weight not too little. I dropped a ton of water and was dry and tight but based in the distance and the lights the damn judges are. It going ti see it anyway better off the have ok condition and more size. Said same thing last time I look better at 220lbs before you idiots convince me I have to drop 20lbs

So there were 4 people......you, the 44yo guy....then this:

Quote from: bhank
I will say they combined the B and C class so I was competing against one guy that was 59 and another guy that was 64.

Tell us where the math doesn't make sense mensa boy.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #7104 on: April 24, 2023, 10:38:47 AM »
I said I would gladly share all the pics when they come out I guess you missed that part. They only had our group on stage for about 1 minute I was still transitioning half the time when they called  the next one. The scheduling was really right they were hours behind and rushing. I tell you guys exactly what happened and somehow I am lying what am I lying about do tell?

More lies

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #7105 on: April 24, 2023, 10:38:52 AM »
Vince was there at 1-2 in the afternoon and couldn't find hide nor hare of Hankins. So that probably means he left super early, i.e. he saw the competition and noped out of there like a bitch. If I was Em, I'd be pissed, imaging you drive your man-child boy friend to the show for hours, and he doesn't even finish.

Also, that ride home must've been something else, I'm picturing a lot of crying and punching the dash board.

I got there at 6pm.   I was just there for the evening finals.   If he left at 2, it would explain why I didn't see him but I assumed he would be at the finals.  why skip being awarded for all the hard work
A

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7106 on: April 24, 2023, 10:39:19 AM »

I left so she wouldn’t have to drive at 2am trust me she was more than happy to go if I had thought I was going to win I would have stayed I didn’t and since I was already asking her to drive the entire way agai. I thought letting her drive I t he daylight was the nicer option . Keeping my girl is more important than 2nd or 3rd

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7107 on: April 24, 2023, 10:39:30 AM »
Glad he was honest this time.

He said he knew he’d be beaten by 2 soggy old men and decided to leave.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #7108 on: April 24, 2023, 10:39:56 AM »
6 foot 4 as in tall not 64 years old wtf

Moron

I was there I competed there were only 3 guys in my class. The scheduling was a shit show as it was 2pm by the time they did the prejudging for my class. I am working today and I was incoherent after the prejudging I needed to recover so I did not stay an extra 6 hours for the finals. I was in no condition to drive and Emily can not drive at 2am due to astigmatism. As such we left after my prejudging. I was actually really sick cutting weight was a huge mistake and I cut too much and took it too far. My brain was not working i had been up all night practicing posing and getting drier and then they extended my prejudging by several hours. I had not planned to go that long without food or water but I had gone so long I didn’t want to switch plans and binge right before they called me. I made the same mistake listening to people telling me I needed to drop 20lbs I look better before I start trying to do that. But I said I would compete and I did. But yeah I got really sick so I left after prejudging being alert and at work today was more important. When they come out with the pics I will share them. But I feel like I emaciated myself again which was a mistake I look better at 220lbs than 200lbs. The competition level was good and I saw what I needed to see and learned a few things. But but 3pm I didn’t care about anything except water. I will say they combined the B and C class so I was competing against one guy that was 59 and another guy that was 64. I do feel I was competitive with Bo to of them but in all likelihood would have taken 2nd if I stayed through the finals and it wasn’t worth staying all night to battle for 2nd. Condition was absolutely not an issue muscle belly fullnes is my issue I need to remember that if I compete again I was in better condition than a lot of people  but I was flat I didn’t have that round muscle belly look and I am never going to have it at 200lbs I just start to get it around 220lbs. Anyway I did get on stage I didn’t back out but yeah I left once I felt I wasn’t going to win and had a 7 hours drive home. I also was not well like I was falling asleep dropping stuff and babbling it wasn’t good thank god for my fiancé taking care of me as I could not drive and was barely functional. She got me fluids she got me home she took care of me.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #7109 on: April 24, 2023, 10:40:03 AM »
They were running 6 hours behind schedule and I had a 7 hour drive home and work today also yeah I am glad I quit because when I did leave I started to realize how bad of shape I was actually in I was zoning in and out of consciousness mumbling shut that didn’t make any sense if I had waited about 6 hours to start rehydrating it. Plus have been much worse

We knew this one month ago....why are you always so late to the party fuck stick?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7110 on: April 24, 2023, 10:40:39 AM »
So there were 4 people......you, the 44yo guy....then this:

Tell us where the math doesn't make sense mensa boy.

3 people dude was 6 feet 4 inches no one was 64 years old are you daft I think I know the difference between 3 and 4 people but sure argue about it for 2 weeks instead of just waiting for the pics because that is a good use of time and energy

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7111 on: April 24, 2023, 10:40:47 AM »

You are FINISHED on this site - go haunt some other page with your medical ailments and excuses.   QUITTER! 

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #7112 on: April 24, 2023, 10:40:48 AM »
I did NOT order this shit on my CC! 😡

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7113 on: April 24, 2023, 10:42:04 AM »
I left so she wouldn’t have to drive at 2am trust me she was more than happy to go if I had thought I was going to win I would have stayed I didn’t and since I was already asking her to drive the entire way agai. I thought letting her drive I t he daylight was the nicer option . Keeping my girl is more important than 2nd or 3rd
::)  ::)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7114 on: April 24, 2023, 10:42:16 AM »
Moron

5 foot 9 and 6 foot 4 for fuck sake it was the over 40 division not the AARP division.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7115 on: April 24, 2023, 10:43:02 AM »

I got there at 6pm.   I was just there for the evening finals.   If he left at 2, it would explain why I didn't see him but I assumed he would be at the finals.  why skip being awarded for all the hard work

HE DIDNT DO ANY HARD WORK - HE ATE LIKE A PIG AND TRAINED LIKE A PUSSY 

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #7116 on: April 24, 2023, 10:43:10 AM »
I never said she didn’t take any photos she got some photos she didn’t video it though and it’s at a weird angle. Since getbig is going to be brutal I am at least going to wait for the high def professional photo’s to share. I shared pi a from the hotel and everyone claimed they were shopped so we will just wait for the official contest pics.

Woooooooooooowwwwww

Cries like a little bitch about leaving....but then says he wants to share the "hi def" pics.....

Attention seeking whore to the end Brian....you're pathetic

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7117 on: April 24, 2023, 10:46:16 AM »
5 foot 9 and 6 foot 4 for fuck sake it was the over 40 division not the AARP division.

Not a single pic from weight in, not a single pic pre judging, not a single post all day Sat or Sunday.   

F YOU WITH THESE LATEST EXCUSES AND LIES.   

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #7118 on: April 24, 2023, 10:48:52 AM »
3 people dude was 6 feet 4 inches no one was 64 years old are you daft I think I know the difference between 3 and 4 people but sure argue about it for 2 weeks instead of just waiting for the pics because that is a good use of time and energy

Brian, stop the damn lies.

You weren't at the host hotel - this was proven already.

Now you are claiming you had organ failure but didn't take a dieurtic.

The bullshit claims and missed counting has gone far enough.

Why not tell the truth for once.

YOu saw the competitors and turtled on the stool just like the clegg fight.

There were no dents in the head nothing.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #7119 on: April 24, 2023, 10:49:23 AM »
You are a pussy, Bhanky.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #7120 on: April 24, 2023, 10:50:34 AM »
Bhank : biggest PUSSY in getbig's history.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7121 on: April 24, 2023, 10:50:43 AM »

Oh how nice of you that you dragged her along this Cleggian debacle 2.0 all for nothing.   She is just as F'D in the head as you are.  She probably would have scored higher in the damn line up of 3 people  with such a disaster and mess you are as of late. 

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #7122 on: April 24, 2023, 10:51:09 AM »
HE DIDNT DO ANY HARD WORK - HE ATE LIKE A PIG AND TRAINED LIKE A PUSSY

He says he has pictures but he missed an opportunity to meet me.  But in any event, I didn't come to see Hanky..I had some business to take care of.   Not excusing his behavior but he was right about the show running like.   I left after the overall physique finals which was the last event and it ended around 930.  But then they had a transformation contest that was suppose to be the first thing but Johnny told me that he had to change it to the final event.  People were practically emptying out once the competitors families left which was why I got into VIP.   

Funny thing is that I didn't even get ticketed at all.  I wouldn't have done it but I could have saved 60 bucks.   I guess they assumed I was part of the show
A

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #7123 on: April 24, 2023, 10:51:50 AM »

what was their max curl?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7124 on: April 24, 2023, 10:54:00 AM »
Woooooooooooowwwwww

Cries like a little bitch about leaving....but then says he wants to share the "hi def" pics.....

Attention seeking whore to the end Brian....you're pathetic

You guys asked to se the pics for fuck sake